Winik sighed as he pinned a flyer to the request board.  "Maybe someone will come by and see this," he muttered under his breath.  He rested his left hand on his sword hilt as he turned and walked away.  A small breeze blew through, rustling the new piece of paper pinned to the sign.  "Help wanted.  Anyone and everyone is invited to assist.  Looking for partners to lead some quests or explorations as I learn the ropes of Aincrad.  I'm a budding tank and am sorely lacking equipment.  If you can help, please do not be afraid to contact me.  Signed, Wink."

Hikoru walked over to the board and looked at different topics with curiosity. There was a tankling looking for a person to help them on quests. He rubbed his chin for a moment. It had been a long time since he had helped a lower-levelled player with something. He wrote a small response in hopes that maybe he could keep his looks good for now. It'll make what he needs to do less of a blow towards what people think of him as a person and as a player.

Spoiler

RE: Help

If you need anything, just message me and we can work something out.