A short, dark blue haired girl walked up to a wide notice board in the town. The board carried a few notes tacked to it from other players requesting help, some very official posters detailing how far the frontlines had gotten, and many notes showing products being sold. Raeze looked around, seeing that no one was around at the moment, she took a few steps toward the board. Her nerves began to take a hold of her. She grabbed one of the free pins and set her request paper in the lowest corner of the board. Placing the pin precisely in the top center of the paper, she removed it and pushed the pin into the same spot two more times. She looked it over once more to be sure all the information was there, it read;

Spoiler

In Need Of Assistance

I am in need of help in obtaining col and sp. If anyone has the time or availability to lend a hand, that would be greatly appreciated. I am a curved sword weilder, I am planning on going with a DPS build, with a focus on evasion over mitigation.

I have no materials or equipment other than what is received upon starting.

If anyone is willing to help, please feel free to contact me!

Happily,

-Raeze

She nodded to herself, accepting that she had done her best. After turning away she headed toward one of the inns in order to maybe get some more information.

Edited by Raeze

"Hm..." another day had passed as the frontliner had been on his travels, he had mostly been preparing for the worst... but today was going to be different. He looked into his inventory to the stuff that he owns, one of which he is trying to find a good owner than himself. But he figured that he would stop by the notice board to see what people are wanting on a day like this. "Lets see here... player killer on the loose... needing guild members... dungeon exploring... ugh, I have done this for the past few weeks, I need to help someone not do all this." then he had noticed to a post that said "In Need of Assistance" he had read the message and noticed that this player had been a curved sword wielder in need of col and SP, Beatbox had smirked, he figured this would be the only chance to be honest to help someone out. He had opened his messages and sent this player a message:

To: @Raeze
Topic: Yo.

Hey, I had noticed that you had posted that you are in some need of assistance, well... you're in luck. I need to step out of the frontlines anyways for the day. Looking forward if you are still looking for someone to help ya out.

Yours Truly-

Beatbox the Aer Soldier