Near the center of town there was an open square that bustling with players no matter the time of day. Meek like a mouse, Turnip merged with the crowd. He had a rolled letter in his hands that he held onto for dear life. His nervously fists clenched and wrinkled the paper, though he wouldn't be aware until it was time to post it.

At the center of the square were the boards. There were three of them, and they were choked to pollution with request notes. One was about a healer for hire. The other about a new player looking for help. So far they didn't seem answered. Turnip had heard about shipwrecked sailors tossing bottled messages out to sea; he felt very much like one now. He unrolled his own bottled message in his hands, flattened it out the best he could on his knee, and held it up to the board to stick it. 

The message had been written by quill, the text blotched with ink and looking much like chickscratch. It read,

My name is Turnip-Senpai and I'm looking for companons companions.
I'm still level I1, butt I'm hoping to change that soon. I'm also good for
conversation.
I'll do anything you ask; fighting, gathering, consulting. Anything.

Once he was finished he stepped back into the crowd, blending back in, hoping nobody saw him.

Edited by Turnip-Senpai

Shield decided to stop by and scan the bulletins, noticing the request for a group. With the third tier of items finally open and available, having extra sets of eyes and ears was always useful. Opening his menu to reply, Shield sent a reply to the oddly named player who had made the post.

"I'm interested in a loot hunting buddy for the front lines. Don't worry about your level. I'm more than capable of protecting you on the higher floors. I'll provide an item that you can keep as payment to help boost your searches while we're looking.

-Shield"

Edited by Shield