[PP - F11] A New Era

It has been a hot minute since he had last seen Aereth in all honesty, the last memory he does have of him is that he had become an orange player. However hearing from Information Brokers and watching the Monument of Life ever growing on its death count, he had noticed that Aereth has gotten more than a few, and to be fair its not worrying him in the slightest because he knew he'd never be able to beat him with the current things and skills that he has now, but a part of him wants to believe his killing for the greater good. Beatbox's actions today has lead himself to this action he is about to take, he had sent him a message, the details were not important, flavor in the message was not important, all that it entails was to meet him in Taft on floor 11, he needed to chat with him. For a few more details than just why he's killing for.

@Aereth

To say Aereth was surprised by the sudden message he got earlier today from his old ex-guild mate Beatbox, was an understatement. The message was short and there wasn't much information in it on why he wanted to see the brunette. And this was intriguing for Aereth. So he immediately sent a short message back to the blonde, saying that he would be there as soon as possible. Thankfully he had one more teleport crystal lying around in his inventory, so that he wouldn't have to climb up the floors per foot. 

His black cloak was moving with the wind, as he finally got to the coordinates, Beatbox attached in the message. Pulling back the hood of his cloak, and slowly removing the facial mask, Aereth slowly and carefully approached the blonde front liner. "Hey Beat. Long time no see. You messaged me that you'd need to talk with me in person. So here I am. And sorry it took this long, but teleport crystals tend to never drop you near where you wanna be..." Aereth said, but still didn't have a clue on what the blonde wanted from him.

@Beatbox

Without another second, Aereth had arrived upon the scene and without another doubt Aereth was still orange. He kind of wondered why he hadnt taken the redemption quest yet... unless he had another agenda in mind, he was ready to grab upon his weapon if anything were to get out of hand, but he would give him the benefit of the doubt, because he knew he wasn't a bad person per se. Beatbox with a straight face said "Well, you've got a bit of explaining to do. I understand given situations, however your look has changed and you are still orange. Whats the deal here. Are you tryin' to be a mass murderer, or are you seeking out the justice that was never found to the innocent attacked upon. You're response means a lot, so I can give you the time if you need to think upon it. But know I do need an answer Aereth." he said without hesitation and without a change in emotion, but at a times notice he would be able to fight back if Aereth has been playing him like a fool this entire time.

@Aereth

Slightly flinching at Beatbox' question about him being a mass murderer, Aereth took some moments thinking about a proper answer. This was a tense situation and the wrong choice of words would put him in a dangerous situation. "It would be wasted if I just took the redemption quest that gets my cursor back to green, just to let it turn orange all over again. I don't want to call it justice, because in fact I'm nothing more than a cold blooded murderer, but I'm fighting for what I belief is right. You could call me a hunter. And my prey are all the players here in Aincrad that dedicated themselves to killing or harming innocent players out of fun or to gain some kind of advantage from it." After that he pointed at his coat and face mask. "These things are only there to protect the people that are important to me. I am concealing my identity as good as I can, make myself look dangerous so that I won't be approached by other unknowing players. I've been with the Celestial Ascendants ever since level one, and I don't want to bring doom over them." Aereth stated in a cold but calm voice. He was telling Beatbox the truth. There was no reason as to why he should lie to Beatbox. Back in his days with the CA he respected the player for everything he had archived. And this fact still remained.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had smirked on Aereth's response, it was almost an answer he wanted to hear, but he did include something about the Celestial Ascendants and how he didn't want to bring them down to their doom, Beatbox looked to an opposite way "Celestial Ascendants is already doomed, with the rise of Emerald Harbingers, and the minds of others... theres no one to help anymore. And they haven't changed their formula's since, and soon I am to leave that guild and start my own eventually." he had said with his eyes closed and he looked back over to Aereth and gave him a serious look "I hope you know of a guy named Ariel, and if you do, be warned she has no good intent. I have had some run-ins with her and she's gone way to insane for comfort." he looked back over to the trees. He shook his head "Anyways, I am flowing off topic now, I am just going off on things I shouldn't be worried about in all honesty." he opened his inventory to find a certain item.

@Aereth

Edited by Beatbox

Raising an eyebrow at Beatbox' comment about how the Celestials were already doomed by the rise of the Eerald Harbingers, Aereth couldn't help but to feel intrigued by that information. "So they don't get any new recruits? How many apprentices do they currently have?" he asked in a curious tone.

When he started to talk about Ariel however, Aereth's face darkened. "Yeah I know her. She's the ex girl of good ol' Hik, right? I was at the boss fight where Hik found out that she had killed his old mentor... Isn't she involved with that other female front liner.... I think her name was Zandra?" Aereth also had some major suspicions about that female player, but unfortunately he was much much much too weak, as if he could do anything to her at this current moment... When Beat then started to open his menu and stated that he was just flowing off topic, Aereth just stood there in silence, not knowing what he should do. He noticed the smirk on Beat's face when he told him that he was hunting down PKers, but somehow he didn't feel quite comfortable about this situation. Would he attack him? Kill him off right here? Who knows....

@Beatbox

Beatbox didn't really think upon it, he knew... they had almost to no members or apprentices left, they're was still quite a few... but a lot has left, he had looked to Aereth and said with a serious look "They have one left, but he's MIA. Majority that formed the guild have left, and even then we barely do anything as a guild anymore since theres no one to help grow. We're basically a guild that has no purpose to be honest with you. And... Zandra is still iffy if she's evil or not, we'll just have to see." he finished stating as he looked back to his inventory to find his Phase weapon Dimensonal SHFT + DEL and looked at it before back to Aereth "I am gonna start a guild, I don't know if its going to be a revival of one, or if its gonna be brand new. However, the goal is going to be simple... we're going to eliminate those that are guilty and strives to be evil in this world. And this weapon..." he stated before moving it forward "Is my offer to you to join me on this. Its a phase weapon founded by Shield, I payed a bit of good col for this. However. I don't want it."

@Aereth

Item Name: Dimensional SHFT + DEL
ID: 82772
Roll: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13, Battle: 10, Loot: 8 - Phase
Tier: 1
Type: Straight Sword
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Phase
Description: The narrow, slate grey blade, though solid in the middle, fades out in the directions that it tapers, becoming entirely invisible at the cutting edges. The grip is wrapped with tattered black cloth with a highly polished spherical onyx as the pommel. A symbol adorns the center of the cross guard shaped like a traditional flat-topped kite shield.

Somehow Aereth was surprised when Beat told him that they practically didn't have any apprentices left in the guild, but somehow it was understandable. Aereth's thoughts drifted to his old guildmates, and he really hoped that all of them would be fine, even if their guild didn't have any 'purpose' anymore.

However, when Beat mentioned that he was about to start a guild on his own, Aereth turned his attention only on him. "A guild that eliminates players that knowingly do evil and make Aincrad a dangerous place?" Aereth thought and locked eyes with the blonde. "And with a strong front liner as their leader?" This seemed to good to be true. Up until now Aereth wasn't even able to find one frontliner that cared about these things and right here, right now in front of Aereth was standing the probably strongest one handed sword wielder in whole Aincrad, offering him a spot in a guild with exactly that purpose?

Aereth was just about to answer, when the player opened up his inventory and even offered him a unique phase weapon for his assistance in said guild. Aereth was simply trying to find some proper words for everything he just got to know but decided to put it simple. "Count. Me. In. My blade and fists shall be yours if you really wish to make Aincrad a safer place." With that he took the sword and gave it a few swings before putting it into his inventory. "But I don't want to take something this valuable just like that. Until we get out of this prison, everything tailor related you need is free for you." Aereth stated and offered his hand to seal the deal.

@Beatbox