[PP-F2] Light Only Lasts So Long -Telrenya and Myself- -Let there be light-

By the sound of it, Telrenya didn't like the idea of the child crying and was uncomfortable around such a thing.  For what reason was what Domarus was wondering.  Domarus couldn't stand the noise of it mainly.  He understood that it was far easier to be afraid when you were a child it wasn't like he didn't care.  He just wanted them to shut up was all.  Outwardly however he chose to appear relieved in the opposite way:  Just happy that she was safe and sound.  
     "That's good.  We should probably bring her back to the quest giver in that case.  Come on, Rhozarth will lead us out."  Domarus watched as Telrenya stood up and keeping her eye on the npc before walking with him towards the tunnel exit.  Upon her remark he chuckled.

"If I hadn't been for my ax which provides accuracy I probably wouldn't have hit them for a while.  When I can hit my opponents however, I make sure to put them down swiftly.  And besides, their level was far lower than mine was."  By refusing praise and making himself look like a humble and honest friend, he'd be raising his reputation in the right direction.  It may be a slow process, but it was a vital one.  Especially for his goals.  Much of his plans required good reputation to jumpstart him.  Reputation wouldn't fix everything of course, as he already knew.  The more he'd rise, the more enemies he would receive.

@Telrenya

"Mm, right." Telrenya nodded and followed the dimly-lit path that Rhozarth revealed as he flew steadily through the air. The child walking along beside her had quieted down, tears still beaded at the corners of her eyes. The woman was a bit unsure of the NPCs behavior patterns, but assumed that as long as they stayed near her she would just keep walking with them back to town.

They walked for a while, heading back through the forest with NPC girl in tow. While their journey back to Delilah was uneventful, Telrenya made some idle chatter here and there to fill the silence, trying to gauge Domarus' reactions in the event it seemed he would rather travel in silence. When the pair found themselves back at the NPC woman, stuck in her programmed loop of softly sobbing into her hands, she lifted her head and face them. Her sorrowed expression was replaced with one of joy as the mother and child were reunited with one another, and she reached into a pouch at her side to hand each of them a small bag filled with coins. The quest had been completed, and Telrenya turned back to Domarus with a smile. "Well, it was a pleasure!" She had to first resist the instinct to thank the man yet again for his help. Having already discouraged her repetitiveness, she figured Domarus would be likely to tell her the thanks weren't necessary yet again. "If we run into each other again, I hope to be much better suited for combat," She explained with a bit of confidence. "I wouldn't mind helping you out with a quest or something sometime, if you ever need it."

Thread Complete!

Telrenya:

• 2 SP
  • 275 Col

Domarus:

• 2 SP
  • 275 Col
Edited by Telrenya