<<Shadow's Home Turf>> (PP-F21) Sey

Hidden awoke in her house, on the bed of the master bedroom. She rolled over, finding the face of Sey who rested peacefully beside her. She smiled and poked him on the nose, a tap that would eventually wake him up. "I would like to take the day and go scout out floor 21 if you don't mind. Please come with me?" She asked. Knowing the sweet nature of Sey, she already knew his answer and swung her legs off the bed and pushed herself off the bed. She waked forward, exiting their room and moved into the bathroom to switch herself into her cloak and wash herself up a bit. She tried not to look like a homeless wreck that just woke from a century nap. She exited the bathroom and deciding to await Sey in the living room. She was eager, but she had no intentions of leaving him behind. For an off-training day, she likes to spend them entirely with Sey. There was little training she could do along with Sey, other than the quests he had yet to finish. Meaning, they spent little time together on days they had to grind and complete unfinished business. She hadn't had an off day in about a week and was getting tired of it. She awaited in the living room of <<The Dawn>> for Sey.

@Sey, currently on Floor 11, meaning you can't  Farm T3 mats yet. :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His eyes were closed as he breathed softly, a light sleeper as well as quiet. The game made the best of scenarios for him already. Unfortunately, a part of being a light sleeper was him being woken up to the soft brush of a finger against the tip of his nose. Without even so much as an introduction or a good morning, she announced that she wanted to go material hunting on the 21st floor. Before given the chance to reply, she would immediately get herself out of bed, already making the decision for him. "Heh." His lips would emit as he would sit up straight, rubbing his fists against his blurry eyes to wake them up. Right, they were in his house now, already was the investment full well worth it. Looking at the clothes on his body, he had a white long shirt and a pair of baggy navy blue sleeping pants. Without even so much as a care, he would swipe through his inventory and place the Bliss Coat over his body, followed by the Pocket Chain to increase his looting chances. Looking to the bedroom to notice his lover there, he would walk over. "Morning to you too, love." Sey lightly teased as he stood, his eyes finally awake and his hands in his pockets. Kyu was still sleeping in the living room, her tail wrapped around her body. It was best to leave her alone. Fortunately, they weren't fighting anything today.

Hidden would watch as Sey would walk from their room and into the living room, appearing to still be waking up. "Sorry. I got excited. Unlike somebody, I haven't seen the new floor. I heard rumors that it was another dark floor" she told the man. She would give the man an adoring smile before walking toward the front door and opened it. Immediately, she was answered by a cool breeze and the smell of florals. She flipped up her hood and hid her face from view. She moved out the door, snapping her fingers immediately. Out of the shadows, Umbra came to her side. "Morning Umbra" She kept going forward until they reached the teleport pad in Taft. She looked to Sey as they hopped on the pad. "Floor Twenty-one" She commanded it.

She looked around her new surroundings. They appeared to be in a giant cave, where no sunlight was seen at all. The area was dark, and glowing mushrooms were seen around. They were in a large town, where a few townspeople were seen. Most people's faces were filled with Grime and soot. It definitely was one of the darker floors. "Alright, let's start  exploring!:

@Sey

A small yawn managed to escape from his lips before replying. "I have no idea what you're talking about." It was then time to move to the teleportation pad and get back up to the dark floor once again. Who knows, he might be able to nap while there? If he had his armor and his shield perhaps, then mix it with the battle healing, he was going to be standing tall for a while in his napping. But then there was Hidden, who probably would spam the paralysis effect on him. Not that it would harm him, but the constant buzzing would perhaps be rather annoying. With the blink of an eye, he would end up on the 21st floor. His eyes scanned the scene the best they could, but he did not have night vision, thus would have to squint his whole way through. Fortunately, his color made him sort of like a beacon in the darkness. "This looks like a great place to take a nap." He joked as he would look around to collect some materials.

ID# 85414 results:

Loot: 4 + 6 = 10

Total Mats: 0

They moved out of the village and away from the townspeople. She looked around the floor and seen that it was mostly rocky terrain and many mushrooms were found here and there, lending the two a dim light. In the darker areas, she became almost completely invisible. On the otherhand, Sey's adornment kept him easily visible and even gave a little light to the surrounding areas. She heard him joke behind her that this looked lke a good place to nap. She rolled her eyes and replied, "A nap? Didn't I just wake you up? You slept for a good eight hours!" She looked around, but found zero materials lying around. "Hmm.... Appears to be a scarce amount of materials around here. Only plantlife seen is those mushrooms. Those would only be for alchemists, but maybe we could find some good ore" she told him. Umbra nudged her legand began to walk forward, as if she knew where something was. Strange.

@Sey

85416 LD:4+4=8.

Edited by Hidden

"Pfft, I was nearly in college back in the real world. I need my beauty sleep." Sey cockily replied, though playful at the same time. It was true though, he was able to sleep in almost any day. Leru was the reason why he did not get the chance to do such a thing, as he would pounce and slam on his stomach. An annoying older brother. "Yeah, they look past the age where I can make use of them. Mushrooms are a nasty ingredient to me, as they can poison if you aren't careful enough with them." And wild ones were the worst, but that was all they were going to get in this area anyways. It would have been a much better idea to look around for berries, see if there was anything worthwhile about them before then placing them in his inventory. Regardless of their value, they did not have too much poison in them if he messed up, which he fortunately never did. "Hm, could it be?" And yes they were, a few ripe blueberries. "Looks like I got my few batch."

ID# 85437 results

Loot: 11 + 6 = 17

Total Mats: 4

• 2 weeks later...

(Been on a work trip, don't judge)

She heard him mention college and that he needed his beauty sleep. She raised an eyebrow at him before speaking. "Is that how you do it? Beauty sleep?" She giggled to the man and turned her attention back to the terrain, her eyes squinting with her focus and concentration. Even with her spending most of her time in the dark, it was a bit more challenging that the normal lighted areas. Here, her only light was just a bunch of mushrooms. She found a little cave in the giant cavernous floor and found that it was a small passage about eight foot wide and ten foot tall. Large enough for them to fit through comfortably. She called him over and began to move into ok it, finding a faint light at the end, probably more mushrooms. She sheathed her dagger, but somehow the blade made it even darker than before. She turned and called. "WHERE IS THE HUMAN TORCH WHEN HE IS NEEDED!" She giggled and as he neared, the room brightened a bit. Thanks to his attire and items, he added a faint glow to cast across the cave. She found a few things glinting. He whistled away at the rock with her dagger and found herself four nice lumps of silver, good for crafting. "If only there was werewolves here" she muttered under her breath.

85730 LD:15 +4=19.

4 Mats for Hidden. Hooray.

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

"Shhhhhhh." He hushed her as he would approach her once she pretty much alerted every monster withing half a mile of their location. "Jeez, I thought your name was "Hidden"!" The snow-haired player teased, continuing to walk past her before he noticed a tree right in front of him, only revealing itself when he got close to it. Below it would be a few roots, perfect for ginger and yuuca. He reached his right hand out to the ground-ridden materials and picked them up, plucking their cores from the ground and adding them into his inventory. Not only did it make a decent tea, it also made for a great medicine. Assuming people even got sick on SAO in the first place anyways, since Sey never felt it. Nor was he on the wrong end of a debuff either, so that was a thing. "Decent findings so far, surprisingly. Hm, I might be able to get myself one of each item at this rate."

ID# 85835 results:

Loot: 16 + 6 = 22

Total Mats: 8

@Hidden

A tree? This is a cave lol

Hidden would watch as he shushed her as he passed. He laughed and told her his mane was supposed to be Hidden. She rolled her eyes. "I am just alerting everything to you" She giggled and hoped he understood the concept. She was pretty sure that he could handle things in this floor. Her on the other hand, she would die in a few hits. This floor was for those tier three players. She still had yet to dwindle into her armor skill. She still had thirty more skill points required for that. Her dagger would be put on pause after she brought her accuracy up with the precision mod. She would hardly ever miss again. "You know, you aren't doing the best of keeping us hidden either. Your able to be seen by anything in a hundred yard radius." She chided him. She scanned the area for materials for any kind of materials, preferably some blacksmithing and tailoring equipment. Permanent items. Sey appeared to be having some luck, which was good news. This place was rich with untouched materials. "So. Tier three. How does it feel?" She asked him, wondering what power she could have with that tier of equipment. 

85836 LD:1. 

Materials:4

Edited by Hidden

“Pfft, and what if I don’t have my sparring gear on?” He asked, crossing his arms over his chest, pacing gently through the scenery. Though the lighting provided no real eye candy, he still had intent on getting through the scene with a few images stuck in his memory. The first thing he needed to remember, there were crystals in nearly every cave he was in in the past. So perhaps if another lightbulb like himself were around, that would help their odds. “It would feel great, but I need my agent to give me my third tier gear.” Sey explained, hands in his pockets of his coat as he stopped in his tracks. “So I guess I’m still technically tier two until I get them. Then I will have to take them for a test run. I do have some damage up… When Kyu joins us anyways.” But she wasn’t, since there was no real need to get into a battle anyways. His damage spear was in his inventory, but it was of the second tier. So the hunt for materials continued.

ID# 85889 results:

Loot: 14 + 6 = 20

Total Mats: 12

Hidden turned as the area suddenly became much dimmer, her own self becoming much harder to see. She then heard Sey ask about when he did not have his gear on. She turned, and could make out his bare chest. She turned around as the lighting gave little to see anyway. She scanned the walls for more ingots or crystals that may be found on the walls. This cavernous floor should be full of vast amounts of minerals. She stepped forward, seeing more mushrooms at the end of the cavern, but from the lighting seen a shadow, moving towards them. "It would appear we have a few visitors. We should try and remain unnoticed and go around them. These monsters were not designed to be soloed" She crouched into the shadows, becoming cloaked in the darkness. She crept forward, thrusting her dagger into the hardened rock to the side of her. The figure stopped abruptly, and turned towards her. Luckily, she got exactly what she wanted. A sharp stone sat in her hand, and she chucked it at the far wall. Once again, the creature jumped, and quickly began to spring out at that wall. With that she darted forward, towards the mushrooms, Sey hopefully followed behind. 

As the boy caught up, she quietly whispered, "I am having zero luck finding anything. Next time, let's bring some looting food" She flashed him a warm smile as she removed her hood once more. 

85962 LD:3+4=7. 

Materials:4

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

His white cloth shirt would be covered up with the rope under the hood of his coat as they had some visitors. Monsters lurked, and to engage them would be an unfortunate situation. Their damage output would not be enough to kill him, but that was just speaking about one of the two party players. "Hm..." Examining the cave walls, he noticed the little grips they had, to climb them would be suicide. So the next thing for him to utilize were his athletic abilities imbued in him. At least, as much as he could without the skill mod itself. "I think I have an idea." Snow muttered to himself, placing the hood of his own coat over his head, covering up just about all the light he produced. It killed some vision he had, but it was better to risk those odds than trying to cut through as a light bulb. Next, he held his spear backwards with his right hand as he jumped onto the cavern walls. His strength was not at the highest at this point, so he gained a few steps upwards before jumping off. It was not enough to cover the distance, which was why his spear came into play. With as much strength as he could, he stapled the spear end to the rocky wall, perhaps damaging all durability that it had, but it stuck still. Momentum from the jump allowing him to flip onto the spear before letting go, finishing the jump without being noticed. Though perhaps he lost a vanity spear in the process. "I think that should cover everything up... Oooooo, those mushrooms are ready." Sey pointed out as he plucked the mushrooms from the ground for materials.

@Hidden

ID# 85971 results:

Loot: 9 + 6 = 15

Total Mats:16

She would watch as he picked a certain few of the mushrooms, which probably cast of a faint light for him. She on the other hand, could not tell or not. She sighed and reached her hand down to intertwine her hands with his, her hands lacing together with his. He was much warmer than she and she leaned into the body heat, practically leaning on him as they walked forward. As they walked, she eyed the ground for anything that could serve as a material. "Sey.... Why did you pick me out of all the women out there? You could have picked someone better with people, or more beautiful than I" She had pondered this many times for the last few days. With his good looks, cooking skills, bravery and charm, he could have probably made any girl in Aincrad swoon just by playing a game of Scrabble. She looked up at him, the angle of his face gave his face a dark expression for once. It the light, he always looked much happier. Why would he have ever picked a woman who was shy, mostly independent all the time, and decent looking other than perfect? It had never made sense to her. As they walked by, she grabbed a few stones that lye on the ground, probably useful for blacksmithing. 

85975 LD:13+4=17

Materials:8

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

Her hand locked with his, a nice cool feeling from it. A small chuckle would lightly escape his lips as she leaned onto him, he couldn't help but use his free hand to gently pat the top of her head. There was a certain adorable factor in her that just made her so huggable. The question she asked lessened that none. "More beautiful? Like whom?" He asked rhetorically. "You're beautiful, there is no doubt about it. I love your intellect, the style you have in the game and being able to fight for yourself." His hand that laid on her head moved back to the inside of his coat pocket, pulling out the Memorilia Pocket Watch. When he opened it, there was an open photo frame on the top half, the clock on the bottom half. "The thought of a partner disgusted me, looking at all the stupid and arrogant girls who think of a partner as more as a tool for their agenda. Yet you do the exact opposite. Had to even slam me into the desert sand one time to prove it as well." A small silence followed those words before he closed the watch. There was no known way to take photos yet, not that he found any anyways. "You leave a much better imprint on me. A true lover."

@Hidden

ID# 85978 results:

Loot: 15 + 6 = 21

Total Mats: 20

She leaned into the man and he put his hand on her head, gently patting it and stroking her hair. It felt nice to k ow that there was at least one person in the entire world that loved her. He spoke calm and confidently, reassuring her that she was perfect for him. He loved her independence, strength and everything about her. Her lips made an o as she looked up to him. How did he always know what to say when it came to questions like this. She smiled at him and watched as the hand massaging her moved down and grabbed a pocket watch. There was an empty photo frame one one side, and a watch on the other. He mentioned before her, he hated the idea of being with one of the girl's that would use him. She never paid much attention to other women. She usually looked at them with hatred. Those girls with flirtatious attitudes, who always knew what to do when it came to guys. They had some sort of female power that wrapped many guys around their fingers. Kinda like Isabelle. She felt herself losing consciousness at the thought of that name. She buried her face into Sey's chest, breathing in the smell of fresh soap, boy, and a strange minty fragrance. Somehow, that appeared to prevent her flashback. "I really wish I had something witty to say right here. Never been that good with words though" She looked forward, hunting for materials. She wondered how long they would walk through this cold damp floor, but she did not care. Sey's warmth would keep her warm through the fourth floor. 

85990 LD:1. The roller hates me. 

Materials:2

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

She buried her head against his chest, his coat softening the impact with the light cloth. No smart remark, how lovely. Not even something as "You idiot", which was the typical statement that Sey had known for her to call him. "Then hush." He told her, placing his pointer finger about an inch away from her lips. "Well perfection, do you have the materials that you craved? I certainly could use a nap." Sey explain before playfully poking the tip of her nose, taking advantage of their close distance in order to carry that out. He had plenty, another 2 more days worth of crafting on his end. If Hidden was ready, they should head back to the house. If he did not get a good amount of sleep, or at least what he considered it to be, he would fight for it in any way he can. But hey, it's fine if she didn't want to go. Then he could take advantage and lean on her shoulder to user her as a pillow instead. Just the thought of it was fun for him.

@Hidden

ID# 85991 results:

Loot: 4 + 6 = 10

Total Mats: 20

She looked up at him as he brought a finger to her lips, telling her to hush. She smiled at him before moving quickly and bit softly on the tip of his finger. She giggled and after he recovered, he asked her if she was fine with the amount of materials. She gave him an astonished look before turning away. "I have literally found hardly any. Give me a bit more time... and you won't regret it when we return home" She told him. She knew that he would stay here for her, and even more so thanks to his persistent curiosity. She kept moving forward, silently looking for materials. "You front liners are always so lazy. You sit around and wait for others to do things that you need to be doing." She giggled and remembered a question of hers. "What are you wearing that gives you a minty fragrance?" The smell of Sey was pleasant, but the minty fragrance was an odd mixture to it. She looked to the ground and found a few gleaming chunks of silver on the ground. She hastily retrieved them with her free hand. They dissolved in her hands as they moved to her inventory. "You are finding many more materials than me and it is actually quite upsetting. I thought I was better at scouting than you" She laughed softly. 

85993 LD:11+4=15

Mats:12

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

Oh well then, considering her words have been placed the way she suggested, he kept himself silent and decided to go along with it. "With such an adorable partner by our sides, how can we not get distracted from clearing the floors?" Yukino blood held a fun sense of flirting in them, it was just the way they went along with things. Leru was no different himself, bringing home his girl and spending about an hour flustering her. Those were the fun days, he wished he could have his father and Leru see him doing the same thing. She mentioned that he had a mint fragrance... Interestingly enough, he had been collecting lots of minty materials. Somehow, she actually nailed it on the head. "I'm a lucky chef, finding mint leaves is by far the easiest task for me. And what about you, huh?" He asked, smiling slyly as he paced to her. "Ten col says you smell like mint now because of that hug before."

He told her that floor cleaners were lazy, because they had such adorable partners that they got distracted. She giggled and said, "I am distracting? I wear a cloak all the time. So I am fully clothed, and still a major distraction?" She laughed and turned away looking for any loose materials that might scatter the walls or floor. They were reaching the end of the tunnel and were going to move into a large opening here in an minute. There was an area that was brighter than the rest. It was in the distance, and most likely a town. They could travel there and then leave for home. Then she would have to fulfill her promise to Sey. He said he smelt of mint due to the materials he had gathered were mint. He also said he bet that she smelt of it to. She shook her head and replied, "I always smell of something sweet. Usually Vanilla. It's my favorite fragrance. Never knew why" Every morning, she put a vanity perfume on that smelt of Vanilla. It was a strong scent, so Sey had probably noticed it before. "Occasionally I do mix it up and use a cinnamon scent. Cinnamon is usually for formal events. I wore it to the Valentine's day event" She would also where it for when Sey fixed them a special meal" 

85994 LD:7+4=11

Materials:12

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

"That's just how adorable your face is~." He couldn't help but comment like that to her. It was true to him, she had that certain look to her that made him want to hug her. Adorable, yet really dangerous, so he refrained from doing that way too much. Hidden then mentioned that she wore more Vanilla instead. Sey being Sey, he did not notice it. Unsurprisingly enough, he did not tend to focus on such a thing until this moment now that it had been mentioned. With a soft inhale, he would catch a trace of the Vanilla scent. "Well what do you know, you do smell like Vanilla. And you wonder why I'm distracted on the battlefield!" It was impossible for him to not have his fun with her. At this point, he lost interest in looking for materials now, he would just follow behind her and see what she was able to find for herself. His search was over for himself, as he did not really need too many in the first place anyways.