[F7-pp]Hunting them Trolls with Able <<RGQ>>

On the seventh floor of Aincrad, there is a far mountain range, that holds quite some interesting places. One of them is the small hamlet of <Grediton> that is found close to a small river running down from the hills. The hamlet itself isn't interesting at all, at least not if one ignores the fact, that the poor settlement had been rebuilt multiple times since the game has started. The reason for this is a clan of forest trolls, which live in the nearby wooded hills and come down to have some dinner and exercise from time to time. Now the major of Grediton has sent out a messenger to find brave adventurers, who will enter the troll forest and retrieve some of the trolls insignias, so the hamlet could use them as a warning.

Hei had heard of the the fate of Grediton and decided to help the poor people, so he had stood up early, had breakfast and was on his way to the seventh floor, even before the sun had risen. When he reached the mountain floor he had a great view of the sun rising between the mountains, but that was not what he had come for, and so he did not pause to take a look at it. He quickly left Nimbus and made his way towards the hamlet. It wasn't long before he began to sweat, as the way went up and down and as soon as the sun had risen it was getting warm. Today would be one of these days, when the heat would be painful, especially when one was walking through the mountains as quick as Hei was going.

We wore his dark cloak over his black armour and on his hands he had the black gloves he always wore, but they wouldn't get hot, which was one advantage of crafting cloths from shadow itself. The dark and cruel spear was attached to his back at the moment, as he would not need it any time soon, at least not for fighting. And so he was walking through the mountain. A figure in black.

@Able

Able took a deep breath, the climate control of this floor was so interesting. Due to the fact that there were large hills and mountains all over, the oxygen levels varied all over the floor. He found that at some parts of the map it would be extremely difficult to inhale while others were perfectly fine. Trekking mountains wasn't a feat of Able's but it was enjoyable. Nature walks were one of his favorite past times and honestly, he had no intentions of doing anything but lounging about the day to make time pass by. He felt confident enough to travel across every floor as he finally had a combat stat. Sure, it wasn't the strongest, but it was a method for him to dish out damage, and that's all he really needed. Sometimes, Able heard the wind whistle past his ear, other time he heard the birds as they called out to each other as they flew from one end of the map to the other. Although Able had his Martial Arts skill in effect now, he has yet to really do anything with it. In fact, he hasn't even killed an enemy yet since he's gotten it because he just hated the quest to do it so much. Perhaps if he found an enemy along the way he'll do something about it, but for now he was almost like one of those pacifist monks from television shows he used to watch.

Not even sure where he was, he opened up his menu to get access to his map, which pointed out that he was about an hour away from Nimbus. Temperatures were rising and he did have some sweat on his slightly exposed chest, as all he wore was a dress shirt that was partially unbuttoned. Never once did he forget his red bangs though, they were always in the way, but not something that he got annoyed with. He enjoyed it just as much as he enjoyed sleeping, and that a lot. Able had seen very little people on the floor outside of towns and cities. Perhaps people would come here more often if there weren't any hills, but if that were the case, then it would like floor 1 and 2. He let out a deep breath once more and then continued onward. Just as he thought people didn't even exist anymore, he saw a figure. Off in the distance, not too far, ten minutes travel at most. It was small, but it looked humanoid. If this was an ogre or a troll of some sort, then he sure had it coming for him because he wasn't sure how strong the enemies were. The humanoid figure was coated in black, tough to identify anything other than that color, so with nothing on his mind but to do something exciting and new, he headed towards the shape he saw off in the distance.

(OOC: Sorry about the late reply, not even making excuses, I was simply lazy and didn't feel like replying to anything. Shouldn't be much of a problem now however.)

@Hei

Edited by Able

Hei was continuing his way down a mountainside towards a small creek where he would be able to refresh himself, when he saw a small animal on the road side. It was some kind of big rodent, standing next to a hole in the ground, looking around for predators. When Hei came closer, the animal released a shrill whistle and he could see movement all around, where others of these animals ran to their holes and disappeared into them, the one he had seen first went down into it's hole last. - I remember that these live in Europe, but I don't know how they are called. But funny that there is a working warning system, maybe it could be of some use, if these animals would warn each other from some monster and one hadn't noticed it by then. I definitely should write it down. - and so Hei went on the few hundred meters to the creek, took some of the ice cold water and washed his face with it. It was so refreshing, that he would take a break here.
After a short period of searching, Hei found a stone that would work as a bench of some kind and he sat down, just now noticing the person walking towards him. He quickly changed his equipment, so he would be ready in case of the person being evil, even though his marker was green, one could never know. The spear was still on his back, when he stood up and walked towards the other player, calling over to him, as soon as he was close enough "Hi there, my name is Hei. I didn't expect to meet someone out here, but nice to meet you. By the way, what's your name?" he supported this gesture of welcome by waving and smiling at the stranger. pulling back the cloaks hood with his left hand, so his face and not just the big red eye could be seen.

Able stopped in his tracks when the cloaked figure had changed completely in the blink of an eye. The person yelled that they were named Hei and on they went calling over to him with a welcoming gesture waving in his direction. He looked around as if he were trying to find some sort of camera as this has to be a prank, but knowing he wouldn't find anything, he went on. Finally close enough, but not too close, he leaned against a tree and looked at the man who now showed his face. "The name's Able, or Tobias. You can call me whichever you please. Why exactly are you out here looking like a hunter when you're this friendly?" he asked him, scratching the back of his head. He hadn't reached out for a handshake just yet, he didn't dare unknowing of how hostile this person could be, after all this player was equipped far superior to him, since he still had nothing. He glanced around the scenery, taking the entire beauty of it to his sights. "Quite frankly, I had no intentions of meeting anybody here either. Players are very scarce on this floor as far as I noticed."

Edited by Able

Hei was happy, that the person coming towards him seemed to be a friendly one. The other player had just told him, that he was Able, or Tobias, which could be his real name, who knew. He also had asked him, why he was out here, looking like a hunter, when he was friendly, and he had an answer for this question "Well Tobias, I am out here to hunt. But not animals, but trolls." he answered and reached for a handshake, as it would be a nice gesture, and when Able had a look at the surroundings and told him, that he had not thought to meet another person here, Hei smiled. "Looks like we might be the only players on this floor, so would you like to join me in my quest to help the people of Grediton?"

Hei waited for Able to answer and used the time to have a loom at some plants that grew next to the creek, he had been refreshing himself at. It was some strange mountain grass he had never seen, but when he tried to pluck some, to use it as material to craft some fabric from it he had to learn, that the grass was sharp as a razor and he should better leave it where it was.

Spoiler

ID# 85951
Loot: 2 +3 = 5 -> nothing found

@Able

Edited by Hei