[PP-04] Cold stuff <<Absolute Zero>> -Seul-

Spoiler

<< Absolute Zero >>

This Quest Takes Place on Floor 4.

This Quest is repeatable for Zero Degree Icicle only.

wQPAcxgg6q3BgxGWwQGpGM_nSWIlwOSvVtaHw9SB

It is said that many years ago a Respawning Boss was found by the name <<Avalanche>>... however players that have fought it before was surprised to not see it one day, eventually the boss was found again… but its disappearance worried many… they began to wonder if the defeat into floor 20 began to sink into the game changing everything as they knew it… well, they we’re right. As they explored the area they found a lake that seemed innocent enough, however as a group of players grew closer and closer the evolved form of Avalanche has rose out of the water and stood proudly in the center of the lake ready to attack the party… unknowing what to do the party fled to be able to share the tale and share the information about the new boss… “Avalanche the Absolute Zero”.

-----

<< Avalanche the Absolute Zero >>

HP: 850 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200 - Freeze: 2 (Will Freeze on Natural Rolls of 8-10) - ACC: 3 - EVA: -2

Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 9: 50 - Damage Increase on a Natural Roll of 10: 100

Abilities:

You must roll for this boss on a separate roll.

<<Grand Slam>> : On a CD of 12, this boss will raise its arm and slam against everyone in your party, dealing damage to everyone and freezing them in place.

<<Zero Degree Weather>> : The boss radiates negative weather that forces the players to have -2 in their evasion, this cannot be avoided with Survival.

-----

Rewards:

2 SP - 2500 Col - Zero Degree Icicle

Zero Degree Icicle (T2 Perfect Weapon of Choice) - Freeze / Accuracy / Accuracy - After one thread of use, the weapon will melt and become unusable.

-----

Recommended Level: 30

Damn, a lot of people had started to reach high levels, I thougth to myself when thinking about the asterios fight and the more resent one to advance to the next floor. Myself Ive really been slacking off and it felt like I was falling behind. There really was time for me to catch up now. Or rather, it was time for me to catch up weeks if not months ago. Thou from recent events, a lot of the ones I trusted and called friends have turned into enemys, or at least not friends anymore. I sighed when looked at my friend-list and saw it have been yet another name shorter today. Was there anyone out there that don’t hated me for my relation with Ariel. Then I spotted a name Ive barely adventured with. But he still haven’t removed me from my friend list. I took a quick look thru the quests list. As morefloors was unlocked, more quests was added. I wrote a quick a message to the guy before I headed down a dozen floors and waited for him…. hopefully. I was giving him some time to get here. But if he decided to not come or removed my name from his contacts, I would still do this quest.

Hi Seul!

I was wondering if you wanted to do the Absolute zero quest with me? I’m waiting right at the warp plaza on floor 4. Either reply with yes or no. If you haven’t I will leave in two hours.

It took little time for him to reach the border of Snowfrost Town, but if course his orange status kept him from actually entering. Seul left the hood of his now improved coat up in an effort to both hide his face from passing players and to protect it against the light flurries that fell over the settlement. The message was simple; just an invitation to tag along for a quest. He would have been lying if he said he wasn't surprised. His questing had slowed to a snail's pace as of late after all and he had basically vanished entirely from the frontlines too. This would give just the kind of boost he needed.

To: Zandra

Subject: Quest

Yeah, I'll go. I'm waiting outside of town right now though; can't really go into safe zones anymore.

And… Send. Now he just had to hope she hadn't left yet. Neither of them had really partied up before, so he was curious to see how this would play out.

• 2 months later...

The black haired alchemist sat on the bench on the outer circle of the warp plaza on the winter wonderland on floor four. She looked at the unlimited snowflakes that slowly fell down from the virtual sky. A neverending snow weather, but still the snow level never rose. ‘’Guess this is one of the advantages with having it virtual reality.’’ She said and leaned back on the wall behind her with a deep sigh. The clock was 10:00 when she sent the mail to invite Seul for the quest. Now the clock was 11:58. ‘’And I thougth he would actually show up. Stupid me. Who on earth would want to party up with me alone nowadays.’’ The brunette said as she pushed herself up and stretched her back, hearing the knots jump into place. He took a look around on the plaza, hoped to see Seul somewhere. A sigh that she didn’t. ‘’Well well. Guess its just another solo quest then. Not that it’s a new thing for me anyway.’’