[PP - F1] Supportive Roles <<Earning a Living>>

Invious has walked down the streets of the town of beginnings... it was starting to look more and more dim and unactive as time had progressed, however there was still plenty amount of players traveling through the town. However, majority of the time Invious enjoys the silence, wearing her mask and covering her hair and mouth with her cloth she had placed her arm in her other sleeve and began to walk down the street looking from side to side... she was wanting to find where this Earning a Living quest was... she quickly wanted to make potions for herself and for the many players out there. With a sigh, she didn't really know where to go, players had walked past her and gave the blind eye as they wouldn't know if she was lost or not, they could barely tell because almost her entire body is covered with something, however this is what Invious wanted. "U-uh, excuse me? Does anyone know where the Alchemist Earning a Living quest is?" she had asked out to the public hoping for an answer back soon.

@Stryder

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry this took forever XD)

The town of beginnings.... Sky had been here many times, by himself to roam, when he was hiding down here when this game started, and when he had gone out with countless other players, but this was the first time he had come in a long time, having been on floor three and four for quite a while. He yawned, hoping this would be an uneventful day. He was planning on staying in a tree and resting, but he heard a player asking for help. He watched as dozens of players walked by, doing their current daily lives as they walked by her. She was pretty much completely covered in clothing, meaning she must be either really shy, or packing hidden heat. He was hoping shy.

"I can show you if you want, i think i know the spot" He said, smiling as he approached her. He was a little.... worried, but he was in a safezone, so nothing could happen.