{PP-F15} Eyes In The Dark <Itzal and Macradon>

Itzal felt he needed to get back into experience grinding, but most of his friends seemed to have become inactive.  He thought for a bit of who he could invite.  He wasn't sure how high a level Macradon was, but he felt he might as well hang out with him.  After all, he was the one member of KoB he actually liked.  He couldn't say he disliked nor liked Hirru though, since he hadn't had much time to get to know him well.  Itzal opened his menu and sent a message to Macradon, asking if he'd like to take on a dungeon with Itzal and if he did that he'd meet him on the fifteenth floor.  As Itzal sent the message, he couldn't help but think of the fact that he had only been able to get tier one items from the dungeons below.  Finally he'd be getting tier two materials and items.  As he sat down on a bench, looking at the very dark forest around him (which wasn't dark to him due to night vision) he couldn't help but think of the dungeon he soloed on floor four.  What was past that door?  What could be waiting for him on his trip down there again?  He wouldn't know yet and would need to focus on other matters.

Spoiler

3 EVA
15 DMG
3 ACC
3 MIT
2 T2 Bleed
2 T2 Paralysis
5+ LD

Night vision
Charge R 4
Battle Healing R 3
Light Armor R 1
Search and Detect R 5
Detect
Reveal
Tracking

Velnia:  9 dmg

Niger Natio 3 evasion
Twilight Cloak 3 LD
Yakimba 2 T2 Bleed 2 Paralysis
Beauty Incarnated 3 accuracy

@Macradon

Edited by Itzal

An invitation inside a small sealed letter in the bottom of his HUD, Macradon would open it. It was indeed as he anticipated, an invitation. "Huh, a dungeon run, seems like I could get some experience again" he thought as he would begin to find all his equipment he needed. Donning the silver, white and red armor, Macradon would attach his two-handed greatsword on the back in its harness and his necklace hanging on the outside of his armor. "Bal, let's go, we're heading out for another dungeon!" he said with a smile as he gestured to his small companion that it should follow him. Slowly, but surely, the two partners would arrive at the 15th floor, soon meeting with Itzal at the designated meeting area. “Greetings!” he would say to his friend from the other frontline guild, it was great that KoB wasn’t the only guild on the front lines like back when the Azure Brigade was big. Macradon would doff his helmet as he approached, making sure that it was a warm and welcoming greeting.

Spoiler

Macradon
1315 HP
130 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
13 Base Damage
 (18 w/ Charge) (14 w/ Ferocity) (19 w/ Ferocity+Charge) 
- (1 Base + 2 two-handed + 5 Skill + 1 Athletics + 4 Weapon)
111 Mitigation 
- (30 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Sword of the Ancients .............. // +4 Damage, +1 Phase, +1 Paralyze, <+1 Burn>
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ....... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ................. // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy
Balthazar - Familiar ............... // +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Battle Healing             | Rank 4: Heal 60 HP each post In-Battle

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1 < Not Active >
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Reveal                     
Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 Damage when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Itzal heard the familiar greeting and turned to Macradon with a smile and a wave.  "Hey Macradon!  Been a while hasn't it?"  Itzal walked over and offered to shake his friend's hand while Velnia flew over to investigate and hopefully befriend the familiar the knight had brought along with him.  She glided over and landed beside it, sniffing it and licking it's cheek.  "I've come a long way but I need to go further.  Perhaps you'd like to go dungeon hunting with me from time to time?  It would benefit us both seeing as how we need experience.  Also, since I'm a scout I can get us good loot as well."  Itzal looked around the town and the land around them.  It seemed that the darkness would hinder sight and most likely combat abilities would be dampened unless a player had night vision.  Like Itzal did.  Whether or not Macradon did however, he was unsure.

OOC- Dang it, rolled for Mat but forgot I can't in a town anymore x-x

@Macradon

Edited by Itzal
  • 4 months later...

Macradon would nod his head towards Itzal in agreement “It indeed has” he would say. Listening to what Itzal was saying, Macradon would smile at the man and reply back “Dungeon-delving, from what I’ve heard from the brokers, benefit us frontliners less than what it used to, but I don’t really think we should focus on leveling, we should focus on leveling others so they can aide us get through this game, we should focus on clearing the game, grinding for levels at this point for us is just beginning to become selfish” he would say “But of course, you’re allowed to grind for levels, nothing wrong about that, but the time could’ve been used on getting another player to the frontlines” he would comment upon himself, as that was what he had agreed to when he joined the KoB, that was his blood oath, that was his morals, his way of thought and his stance in this death game.

@Itzal