[PP-F1] A day of interest (Stryder, Neabaz)

The lush green grass surrounded the bartender, they swayed in the breeze that softly blew about the large open field. The black haired man had chosen to lay on his back, hand over is eyes and a smile on his face. Ah how pristine the world I live, I do recall a poem! Beginning to speak allowed Neabaz recited a poem which he had written quite some time ago.

Spoiler

(OOC: this is a poem written by me irl, please refrain from republishing this without some credit to the profile Neabaz if on site. If you are republishing this off site please get in contact with me first)

Come to me, oh wounded sheep

You mustn’t just sit there and weep

Even in a mounting heap

I will help you through time of need

All around you gone astray

But look the light that shines today

Do not sit there and delay

I will make sure you are freed

Do not dwell on bygone gladness

Do not fear of future sadness

Consuming things, this must be madness!

Sucked into this world's harsh bind

Mysteries of time keep thralling

People keep on slowly falling

Mindless as they keep on calling

Slaves to the day’s harsh grind

But now with life in new waves forming

Happiness which now is warming

Vigor now, is violent storming

Come indulge in this with me

The words rolled off his tongue like a crackling brook, the familiar lines coming to him as if he had just written the poem yesterday. Content with his being at the time he lay embracing the sunlight that so eloquently shown down upon him. Speaking allowed to himself and anyone who had been listening -though he was unsure if there was nearby at all- I believe Menachem Begin said it best “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.” Giving a small, happy sigh Neabaz listened to the breeze that blew around him silently hoping someone had heard his words.

@Stryder

Sky groaned as he walked onto the field, wishing that he stopped pulling off all nighters. All it did was kill his energy, he felt so dead right now, after having only gotten around three or four hours sleep.... He himself was surprised he was still actually awake somehow. Though suddenly he heard poetry, and though he wasn't woken up by it, he was intrigued. It was rare he heard poetry in a desolate, void place like this, especially on floor one, where a lot of people sat in silence and wished they were back home. He walked over, seeing... Well someone who looked a little... He couldn't put a finger on it. He seemed familiar, though not in a knowing way, in a way as if he felt... He couldn't explain it.

"Hey, nice Poem, and nice quote, names Stryder" He said, introducing himself to the poet. It was kinda cool, he hadn't really gotten into it ever, but it was still interesting to hear.

Edited by Stryder

Rays of sun warmed Neabaz’s body as he lay resting, a smile on his face. A man had approached him, he heard the man before said man spoke. I know that voice… Neabaz’s eyes shot open and he looked to see his younger cousin standing beside him. Does he not realize who I am? Neabaz sat up too get a better look at Sky. The two always had looked similar, Sky being slightly shorter and younger that Saul, their hair colour and style matched almost perfectly. They even dressed similar. They had been mistaken for brothers the few times that Saul had visited Australia  I know you enjoyed those, Sky, I told you them before. Don’t you remember? How was Japan? Your mother told me you had decided to go on a trip there. I must say, though, it is a pleasant surprise to see you here! Remember what I said before I left to go home last time I when back to America? I had quoted Tom Perry “You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.” Who would have thought that would have been so accurate?

@Stryder