[PP-F9-KE] Rebirth of The Forgotten King (Kyoto, Atzo, Stryder, Eatos)

The great volcanoes were restless as the night began to engulf the day. The smog from the burning rocks blocking out any hope of light not generated by the molten liquid itself. Though there was a more to the night than just that. The sky above was exceedingly clouded, quickly and without warning rain began to fall upon the mountainous land. The rain was black, the soot held within threatening to stain anything that was touched by it. A flash. Lightning lighting up the area like a strobe light in a nightclub. Thunder that bellowed throughout the surroundings, seeming to rattle any structure that dared to oppose the sound. 

Upon The Profane Peak sat one man, his cloak becoming increasingly blocked by the soot, His feet dangled over the edge of the throne. He seemed to be speaking utter gibberish, incomplete thoughts and phases. Seeming to snap from one personality to the other. The armour of the damned constantly shifting between demons and expressions, the amulet around his neck swirled in an almost hypnotic pattern. Misguidance brandished a Massive crack across its mirrored surface. The eyes of the man seemed to be empty and soulless as he mumbled to himself in a vigorous rage.

@XxSulSus

Edited by Atzo

Approaching to 3rd Floor teleporter  Kyoto looks at his friends list realizing he sees Atzo in floor 9. Quickly gets up to the teleporter he teleports to Floor 9. Finally transporting to floor 9 Kyoto looks around seeing nothing much ash, smoke, and volcanic lava. "So a floor with nothing but volcanoes this going to be fun." He says to himself as he walk towards Atzo. Getting closer to Atzo he remembers what Atzo is. He thought about it and thinks that to approach Atzo he should sneak in and hope he doesn't detect him easily. 

"Where the heck are you Atzo?" Looking at the map Kyoto sees that he's at this place called Profane Peak. "This seems little sketchy don’t you think Atzo?" Saying to himself making him sound crazy but at the same time knowing if Atzo was here he would respond as well. Before ariving at Profane Peak he looks for a way to get close to Atzo without him knowing he's here I mean Kyoto's objective isn't to see Atzo but to see Stryder and show his power to him. Ever since that day Stryder helped him with that quest he felt like Stryder is a threat and need to fix it but to do so he needs to get Atzo on his side as well.

The Forgotten King twitched slightly as he heard a voice in the distance, Atzo’s former self had heightened senses that allowed his now broken self to hear the voice. The Forgotten King begins to speak in a low demonic tone “Death from moonlit swords unknowing, Awaits you in the time swift flowing, Approach now you who are half knowing, what it is you do now seek. All around you death is lurking, by my hand you will be working, hell awaits you silent murking, let go now of dove’s sweet beak.” The words formed slowly as if they were made of molasses on a cold winter's day. Each syllable seeming to hold a intense amount of weight. Slowly Atzo stands up still speaking, grabbing Misguidance as he does so. “With you now comes pain of sins, ready to enter you like pins, by my sword I will win, End you with one swing. Come now to the man, Who for so long they did damn, None will outlast the faithful span, Now returns The Forgotten King.” A earth-shattering demonic roar bellows forth from his mouth as in a split second he seems to charge toward Kyoto, Misguidance glistening a black with an active sword art. 

@XxSulSus

ID# 85683 

LD: 13 = 10(roll)+1(S&D)+2(Amulet) [Kyoto spotted]

Edited by Atzo

Kyoto smirks at Atzo as his sword is right next to his face with his sword art activated. "Obviously your not the real Atzo but you still have him in you. See you would of killed me but Atzo knows who I am and I know he would feel guilt if he killed his guild member. Now Atzo listen to me as I will guide you to your true faith. As for you The Forgotten King and me by your side we shall rule this game and make it into our own and as for that I have one request from you and that is to get rid of your closest friend the one that you feel is your closest friend, a brother." As Kyoto continues to smirk and quickly jumps out of the swinging sword of Atzo and land behind him with Kyoto's sword in attack position waiting for The Forgotten King's next move.

His heart stopped for a moment. Suddenly, Atzo had reappeared on his list... His friend.... No.... Atzo was more then that, Sky had realized that in the time that he had been missing, this guy was like a older brother to him... The family he wished he had in the real world, and he was back!!! Sky was more then ready, all his gear being on and him already dashing full speed towards the floor two portal. He had never gone beyond floor four, but now... He had a reason. Floor nine. He was no where near strong enough to deal with this floor, but he didn't care... His friend was here, and this game could be damned if it was stopping him from finding and saving his friend!

It only took him about five minutes to get to the floor, Sky running at super human speeds to make it, his motivation making him move way more swiftly then he normally could manage, he had no fear, only that his friend might be hurt. Once he got to the peaks though.... He saw something he had hoped never to see. He watched as Atzo attacked Kyoto, and was very glad as he missed. Kyoto... someone he had almost gotten killed. Atzo had come and saved their asses in that fight, it was a lifesaver. He had always felt bad, and now.... Here he was, facing down against Atzo, one of the most powerful fighters he had ever seen in his level area. He was quick, not wanting this to escalate. But before he moved in, he heard something..... Something he knew he wasn't meant to hear. Kyoto.... was sounding like he wanted to betray someone. Atzo was not like that, he never would... But something about this made him feel uneasy.

He dashed in, landing dead in them middle of them.

My friend needs me, this guy..... I want my friend back... I will get my brother back, and i will get him out of this game, ALIVE

The moment sky landed in the middle, he stretched his arms out to look at both of them, and thankfully, he was about an arms length distance from both of them, having enough room so that neither of their swords could hit him without them moving in towards him.

"ATZO, KYOTO, STAND DOWN NOW. KYOTO, YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM, ATZO, YOU ARE BETTER THEN THIS! STAND DOWN, PUT YOUR BLADE AWAY!" He literally yelled at both of them upon being their. He was glad he had gotten stronger, if something happened, he knew he would be able to at least do somethign in this mess. 

Suddenly, Atzo's words echo'ed in his head. 

Never let yourself be or feel to weak to help someone in need. In this game there is no side line. If you stay out of a fight and someone dies you are just as much in fault as the creature attacking. Be strong, kid, people are relying on you

You taught me something Atzo, and i will save you!

The Forgotten King was sidestepped, something that Atzo would have never had happen to him. He grunted at the mention of Atzo “In time all things will die, you and me and the sky, And no matter what you try, You will never overcome me” Another man approached them at lightning speed stepping in between them. The soulless, unblinking eyes burrowed into Stryder as he stood there, Atzo’s mouth opened and produced the same demonic tone that had been present before, the low slow sound sliced through the air like a warm knife through butter. “Here it is your soul to lie, A senseless man has come to die, Let the life drain from your eye, By my sword you will face death. Now by strength of sword I try, to purge what’s shining in your eye, Show you truth now by-and-by, as you taste my blade’s sweet breath.” Atzo got into his attack stance, it was sloppy and incorrect. Something Atzo never did before. There was hate in his eyes though they were not the eyes of Atzo. He began incoherently muttering to himself, still standing unblinking and soulless, not moving his gaze from Stryder.

s:Kyoto stares at Atzo realizing he's about to kill his close friend. Kyoto whispers to himself. "I can't have him kill Stryder at least not yet. I'll have to do something even if it gets me endangered." Kyoto looks at those two seeing Stryder about to take a hefty hit from Atzo's sword. Quickly responding to Atzo's sloppy attack Kyoto quickly slashes Atzo's back hoping he will distract him enough to get Stryder into a better position. Kyoto charges at Atzo knowing one wrong stride will mess up his attack knowing he already messed up stepping off with his bad foot. Kyoto charges and attempts to slice behind Atzo's back but slid right by him and even behind Stryder. "You know Atzo this isn't your I don’t want you to be this good guy but you can kill him... At least not yet. You need listen to me and we can make this so called world ours. Stryder is a traitor to you he doesn't see the full power that you can produce like I can." Getting back up and into a defensive position from Stryder Kyoto stares at Sryder. "Don’t be thinking about attacking me I think you already have one ticked off creature at you."

ID# 85696 results:

ID# ID# 85696 results: Battle 4 (Fail)

Edited by XxSulSus
Spoiler

ID# 85734 results:

Battle: 8+3-1=10(Non Nat) 

Embracer - 11*1x1(Stun) - 11 DMG to Kyoto

Stryder 280/280HP | Energy 24/28 | 1EVA | 3ACC | 3DMG| 18MIT

Kyoto 49|60HP | 6 Energy | 1EVA | 1ACC | 1DMG??? Stun 1/1

Sky watched as Atzo started rambling, his voice dark and moody, telling him soemthing more then he could see was up. His sword had a large crack in it, and his armor and cloak.... They were going out of control. He knew that depending on the wearers emotions they could change appearance, but the crack in misguidence told him that Atzo's demons had come out, and that he was now being possessed by them. Before sky could act though, Kyoto dashed past him, failing to hit atzo. Sky's rage flared, but he calmed himself down, just glad he was alive, then, Kyoto spoke again. 

Stryder is a traitor to you

Upon hearing that, Sky turned, and before Kyoto could even react, Sky dashed in, using his Embracer sword art to impale Kyoto in the chest, his fist entering his body, though he just held it their for a moment. He then pushed Kyoto, the poor bastard stunned and disabled for a little, watching as he fell on the ground in a mess. 

"You..... You stay the hell down. You make a single move towards him, or me, and i will put you in ground" He said, staring at Kyoto with a death stare that said he was serious, which he was. Kyoto did anything, and he was going down. He turned towards Atzo, staring at him, the souless eyes having zero effect on him, as at this moment in time, he was not himself. He was trying to save, his brother, someone he considered a brother... ANd no one was stopping him,

"I have been looking for you, ever since you dropped off the list, i haven't seen you in over a month, what have you done Kyoto" He says, turning back to him. "Your trying TO USE MY FRIEND, HE SAVED YOUR LIFE, WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT! YOU ARE LUCKY I DO NOT KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" He yells, his anger starting to flare towards his guild member.

His voice calmed down, looking at Atzo, giving him something now.

"Atzo.... You were the one who taught me how to fight and survive, you are the reason i'm still standing here today. You saved me, and taught me a lession i will never forget. I will NOT STAND BY, and watch someone i CARE ABOUT, GET HURT OR DIE! I consider you family, and i protect my own, but i can't do everything. You once told me something, 'Be strong, kid, people are relying on you' , And now i'm going to say it back. Atzo, be strong, come back to us. People need you, people are relying on you, we all do. You brought a lot of people together, you taught me how to fight, how to survive, I need you.... So come back to us..." He said, blabbering on a little, and by the end he had tears rolling down his face, and he was just barely holding it in. He needed his friend back. Despite the tears, he was standing square on, ready if Atzo charged at him.

Edited by Stryder

It had been a month since he vanished. Over that actually. But when she spotted it, she couldn't believe her eyes. Atzo was...Alive! Ever since he vanished, the girl had assumed the worst. Assumed he'd been killed and that she had lost someone she cared about. To see him back, even if he was on the 9th floor, she had to go to him. She had no choice, she needed to see if he was ok! The 9th floor she hated, wouldn't even lie and say it was pleasant. It was horrible, too hot and volcanic explosions made it dangerous! 

Of course, it got worse as she got closer. Stryder AND Kyoto were with him! Why the hell hadn't Either of them messaged her, or at least the guild, saying he was alive! She was planning on yelling at all three of them, each of them would get their turn. Of course, that was BEFORE she arrived, and witnessed...Stryder and Kyoto fighting?! Not only that, but Atzo was...not himself. Even from a distance she knew it. His armour showed it, but more than that, his blade. She knew what that blade was capable of, and that it was damaged...Oh that was NOT good! 

She walked towards the group of them, and paused just on the outside. What was she meant to do! She was just a blacksmith with no combat abilities to help anyone! She couldn't stop them from fighting, she couldn't do anything. She took a step forwards, and another, each one walking towards Atzo. She was scared, of him and what he might do to her...But she had to stop them from fighting...She just didn't know how. 

"Atzo...Is that you?" She finally asked, walking past Kyoto and Stryder, hoping the pair of them could behave. "P-please...tell me you're ok.."

Kyoto had attempted to attack The Forgotten King who, while sloppier than Atzo had been still had his evasiveness. Stryder had quickly flung himself past as well. The Forgotten King stood in a daze as something started to rustle within him. Next Eatos had approached, between Styder’s enraged speech and Eatos’ meek words something shifted in the man. The faces of the armour stopped entirely, transforming back into a complete black void, the guild insignia shown proudly on it. The colour in The Cloak of the Changing Tide had completely vanished which was something that had never happened before. There was a stirring lighting seeming to happen behind Atzo’s eyes as his normal posture came back to him, but there was a catch. It was slumped over, depressed. His voice transformed back to its normal tone but it was completely void of emotion. He was in a trance, re-experiencing and re-stating what had happened before he disappeared. 

Slowly Atzo turned toward the Volcano and slowly as if weighed down by some un-godly amount of weight, he began to walk toward the fiery pit. “Feel the reality of the actions you feel, your bleeding heart silently beating. Of the day’s I have spent in this world my regrets have been few. Of the people I have injured, hurt and damned my remorse has been absent. Now I see myself in the water and understand the monster I have become. Now I see the monster I always was, Why now do I begin to see the trouble I have caused those around me? I, the man without remorse, I, the monster that listened in the swamp, I the stone without feeling, man with many faces, The Forgotten King. What about me has truly changed from those days? How can you say I am different from then? I still see them all as pawns to further my personal goals do I not? Why is it I now am flooded with these strange sensations? I gave my own mother up to the mafia to further my own benefits, I orchestrated murder after murder and never once cared about more than Solomon and Ren.”

His voice began to regain emotion as he approached the edge of the platform stopping at a puddle of sooty black water, looking at himself as best he could through it, holding up misguidance and peering into it as if it was not broken. “But now? Kyoto, Eatos, Hydra, Raina, Vargas, Shield, Beat, I feel something for all of them. A want to be around them something I have never felt towards anyone before. And Stryder… Why do I feel this urge to be a role model for him? What is the caring sensation, it is different. Like what I felt for Raina but different, one of a caretaker of sorts.”

Atzo approached the edge of the platform, His end intentions were clear, he planned to jump off the edge soon. “Stryder, I am sorry for all I have done in my past, if it ever comes to happen I hope at some point you can overlook my past and see me for who I am now and not who I was before.”

Warm tears streamed down his face, he fell to his knees as he looked over the edge. “And now what am I to do? Once again I push away from people, I am sure they hate me for what I have done. I am a disgrace to them, I am a disgrace to me, a horrible friend to those who look to me for friendship and a horrible guardians to those who need protection. I have never grown from my past, I have only tricked myself into thinking I had. I am sorry Solomon, I am sorry Ren…. I am sorry Stryder”

Atzo stood and prepared to let himself fall into the pit, and began to slowly lean over the edge.

@XxSulSus

Kyoto smirks then starts to have a some what of an evil laugh. "Stryder that  was such an inspiring speech. To bad for you I'm not going to die, nor did I plan to kill you, Eatos nor Atzo. You all are traitors in a way but at the same time you're not. After that quest that he saved us I rarely saw you guys did you ever think what happened to me wondering why I never showed up on the map? I wasn't hiding I was plotting a scheme to get everyone one here but the only way to do that is to fine Atzo. Now he's back and now I'm going to turn him into the man he always wanted to be. A supreme killing machine. Zu den Leuten, die Freunde und Feinde sind, präsentiere ich Dir den vergessenen König." Kyoto struggles to attempt to stands up with a black shadow spirit inside of him and a lot of dark energy raging out of his body. "Now thee shall rage the fury of the true power of the kid that you all betrayed." Kyoto still struggling to stand face plants into the ground fully stares Stryder in the eyes with a weird blackish/purple possessed eyes. "If you wish to kill me shall be it but you will regret the fact you killed an innocent player and it will hunt you for the rest of your life."

Edited by XxSulSus

Sky watched as Eatos arrived, honestly not suprised, but a little annoyed. She was on the ninth floor of Aincrad!!! He was higher levelled then her, and a COMBAT PLAYER, and he was underleveled for this place, and here she was risking her life. He was furious with her for risking her life, but glad that someone else was here to help him calm down the raging Atzo. He turned, looking at Kyoto. He was still talking.... He was honestly considering just ending his life, but he would never forgive himself... And this wans't the time or place, and it wasn't his job to do it. Atzo would choose his punishment when... ATZO!!!

Sky turned, watching as his mentor looked over the cliff, rambling on. He was crying.... He was back!!! He was saying sorry to all those he had cared about, and something Sky noticed.... Was that his tag kept coming up, saying he was a horrible guardian.... And that he had just turned his back, but Sky didn't care. He was already dashing, faster then he had when he had hit Kyoto, grabbing Atzo by the shoulder and pulling him back, practically hugging him from behind as he slowly tried to pull him away from the edge, succeeeding enough so that no matter how hard Atzo tried, he wasn't going to be able to jump without physically harming Sky.

"Atzo!!! Stop, you didn't fail any of us. You did what you had to do to survive!!! You are not a monster, if you are one we all are. You are the reason i'm still alive!!! Your kept me alive more then once, your no monster, your a saint! Your old life is behind you, your family and friends are no longer here, WE ARE YOUR NEW FAMILY ATZO, ALL OF US!!! Eatos, Hyrda, Vargas.... Raina, and ME, WERE YOUR FAMILY NOW!" He said, practically yelling at him. "You have nothing to be sorry about.... But i do.... I'm sorry it took me so long to find you.... You disgraced none of us..... You can't expect yourself to protect everyone, thats why you grouped us together, and now i'm going to protect you.... Atzo, i'm going to protect you..." He says to him, before turning and looking towards Kyoto. Sky had been crying before, tears soaking into Atzo's back, but his face was now flaring with rage as he looked at a former friend.

"Kyoto......... You want him, you go through me. He is no psychotic king for you to worship and use. He is a guardian, he protects people, but guardians need a guardian, and i will be that man right now. He did NOT want to be a killing machine, he did what he had to.... And now, you have the choice. Get out of my sight, and never set foot near Atzo again, or come at me and go down for it, you will not use him in your sick plan" He said to Atzo, watching the dark eyes that told him that he was possessed like Atzo was, but he didn't care. THe game didn't allow for that stuff to happen, so he actually was like this, this was Kyoto's true nature, and that was not someone he was going to serve with.

He looked at Eatos, glad she was here now.... If something happened he would need her to hold Atzo.

"Hey Eatos....." He said, his voice and his face teary, and depressed. "I found him..... I finally found him...."

The girl spotted it within Atzo, the shift, but she was too far away to hear him during his muttering. She heard enough to put it all together, but she noticed where he was far too late. He was, near the edge of the cliff?! Would he, jump? She found herself moving forwards, to drag him away from it.

Thankfully Stryder moved first and began to drag him away from the edge, and the girl was soon standing next to both of them. She didn’t know what to do, was Kyoto behind all of this!? Was he the one who made Atzo act the way he did! She found herself feeling angry…How dare he.

She gave Stryder a weak smile and hugged Atzo tightly, keeping him where he was. Atzo was safe, but if Kyoto had done this to him. Then, there was a single fate he deserved. She looked at Stryder, but she wasn’t crying. She looked oddly calm as she held her guild leader. Part of her wanted to cry in relief, part of her wanted to hit him for being so foolish and leaving everyone on their own for so long! And then to return like this, it wasn't Atzo's fault! Someone had to pay for it....Kyoto had to pay for what he'd done.

“Stryder, don’t give Kyoto that option…” she said calmly “He turned Atzo insane, nearly made him…kill himself. He doesn’t deserve to be alive anymore…” The girl shook her head, she hated the simple maths that had brought her to that conclusion. But this was the world of business, cut-throat. She doubted he’d actually do it, it wasn’t in his nature, but if what she heard was true, then to protect the guild and everyone else, he had to go. She hoped Atzo would snap back to it and help, because she knew her decision was emotionally charged, and that was when the worst of her came out.

But if Kyoto really did this to Atzo, made him walk to the edge of a cliff with the intention to jump...Then, even if she had to do it herself, she wanted to return the favor and shove him off into those very same fires.  

The light was blinding as Atzo opened his eyes. Where was he? When did he get to floor nine? Wha… Why were Stryder and Eatos crying and hugging him?

“Stryder, don’t give Kyoto that option…” he heard Eatos say but it was muffled, as his ears were still as blurry as his eyesight. Then he heard Eatos say something else that snapped him back to reality faster than a bug to a neon sign. “He doesn’t deserve to be alive anymore…” Atzo threw Eatos and Stryder off him with the grace that he had demonstrated so many times. Kicking himself to his feet and dashing in front of Kyoto he Atzo said with the familiar stern tone he would scold Stryder and Kyoto with when the got into trouble. There was confidence seeming to radiate out of him as he stood.

“What the hell do you think you are saying, Eatos? Ordering Stryder to kill a fellow guild member is not the way to go about things.” He drew misguidance and glanced at it. “Wait…. Why is my sword broken?” he showed genuine confusion, and attempting to remember how that could have happened made his head hurt. The pain was unbearable almost causing him to stumble slightly. He regained his balance and looked at Kyoto who seemed to be struggling, his health bar showing that it was stunned. “Alright, someone tell me what is going on, the last thing I remember is sitting in my study laboring over my writings and next thing I know I am on the ground on floor nine dazed as all hell with infighting between guild mates. It looks like Kyoto has snapped, my sword is broken and my head hurts like none other.”

He took a deep breath and dropped down to stare Kyoto in the eyes. “Fear not what is behind you, You said you wanted to be like me, be strong. You will never get to where I am unless you learn how to control the demons within you. Not your emotions but your demons. We all have them, you, me, Stryder, Ren, I'd be willing to bet even Eatos has some demons behind that innocent demeanor. There is no person in the world who does not struggle from something, so wake the [censored] up” Atzo grabs Kyoto’s shoulder harshly, shaking him. Giving him a hug he whispers in Kyoto’s ear. “And control what you cannot change. If you can't do that, if you can't let go of the things you can't change then you have no place in my guild”

Atzo stands back up and turns to the other two motioning for them to join him. “let s get back to the mansion, if this one struggles, the we will restrain him and forcibly take him there” he said the last part to Stryder. Atzo then approaches Stryder to whisper something in his ear, Atzo’s tone was no longer harsh but caring and almost fatherly. “I'm proud of you bud, I don't know what happened, how long I've been gone or anything of the such. But I'm proud of you, you seem to have become strong. Thank you for not killing him, I am eager to hear all about your adventures once we get back the the house.” Atzo turned back to face the three guild-mates, he whistled for Kikas but nothing came, where is she? Normally she doesn't stray this far from me and always comes when I whistle. This is something I should figure out later, I need to focus on my guild right now.

@XxSulSus

Edited by Atzo

Kyoto stay in the same position starting to cry realizing that Atzo is hugging him trying to calm him down. Listening to him talk and tell everyone something Kyoto stares in the sky watching the fake stars and comet shooting by wishing he was up there knowing that be the best to be at. "Sorry Atzo, Stryder." As the blackish-purple energy starts to fade and his eyes turn back to its normal black. Trying to stand up just doesn't have the confident to even stand up at the moment. Looking at Atzo. "Atzo... Up there." Pointing up in the sky with all the stars are. "That’s where I want to go my whole life I wanted to know what's it like up there." Kyoto still crying starts to have anxiety from when he was back in the real world knowing that someone bound to make fun of him because of his action. He's no hero he's just a coward player searching to fine his true strength.  

Sky looked at Eatos, with disbelief. She wanted him, TO KILL KYOTO!!! He wasn't about to do that, but he wasn't about to let him walk free. No, after this incident, he would be lucky if Sky even called him a guild mate. Sky was set on it, he was no longer going to listen or help Kyoto, even if he was possessed. He had called him a traitor, and now, he was going to be on Sky's badside forever. Sky wasn't going to kill him, but if he ever put his, or any other guild member or player in risk again.... He couldn't promise to say he wouldn't knock him close to it. Before Sky could respond to her though, he felt himself get thrown, falling back about a meter before rolling and leaping up, fists up in case Atzo had gone crazy, but he hadn't, he was back to normal. He listened as he scolded all of them. He was glad his friend was back, though the moment Atzo came up to him and spoke in his ear, he couldn't help but feel.... Well a bit of pride and a little bit of astonismnet, he didn't expect Atzo to have this kind of reaction, but he knew Atzo wasn't going to expect his reaction to this whole mess. 

When Atzo took a step back, Sky dashed in, with his full force punching Atzo in the face, he dealt no damage at all, but the impact was still there.

"Thats for leaving me on my own for over a month, without telling me where the hell you were going you damn jackass" He said, tears still falling down his face as he pulled his fist back and Hugged Atzo, so glad that he was alive.

"This isn't real life where someone will go through some crisis and vanish for a while before coming back, this is a game.... And if you die in the game, you DIE for good..... You can't just vanish here....." He said, crying, everyone else fully zoned out, his sole attention on the person he had been searching ages for.

Eatos hadn’t expected to be thrown onto the ground by Atzo, honestly he seemed to broken that she doubted he could even hear her. Not only had he heard her, he’d had issues with what she’d said. It was unstandable, asking someone to murder someone else wasn’t something you wanted to hear very often. The girl initially planned on protesting, on justifying what she had said, but went silent as Atzo did his rounds to Stryder and Kyoto.

The scene before her played out, and she was its spectator. Unlike Stryder and Kyoto, she wasn’t as invested into Atzo. That wasn’t to say she didn’t care, but it wasn’t nearly as much as the others had. She wasn’t as involved, therefore, she knew she had to just sit back and watch.

‘How had this happened’ she asked herself ‘Was it his blade, Misguidance, responsible for this? She had thought that Kyoto was the guilty party, but was that true? Was it his blade simply showing his true nature?’ Whatever the reality was, that was the one she believed was true, and if so, that cursed sword needed to go. Someone needed to take it away, or replace it. But, that was a discussion for another time, for now, she simply watched from the sideline, and hoped that Atzo was back to normal…And had forgotten her asking Stryder to murder Kyoto.  

Atzo approached Kyoto “One day, Kyoto, we will get out of this game and you will be able to get there. If nothing else, we as guild mates will work together even in the real world. We are family, that is what families do right?” He looked back at everyone “Thank you all, for showing me what it means to have a family… I… Never got that before”

Atzo was not prepared for the punch, getting knocked back by it “YOU MOTHERF-” He didn't get to finish before Stryder was against him and in tears, the Cloak of the Changing Tides had purple and yellow strands of colour swimming around the gem-like background. He hugged Stryder back, “I know that death is a real consequence, kid, it's alright” Then it dawned on him “Wait… what do you mean it had been a month? You are kidding right? You are just pulling my leg, right?” He had a hint of fear in his voice, sorrow however seemed to be oozing from it. “So, Kikas is no more then” He said to himself, not realizing that he was speaking out loud. “I… I had no idea so much time had passed.” 

He pulled away from Stryder and walked over to Eatos. Not looking her in the eyes,  “I need to talk to you after all this if you will permit it. I… I need some advice and I know you are the person to go for that. I am sorry I snapped at you, I hadn’t known everything that had happened and I still have no solid idea.” He opened up his menu and looked at the guild page. Doing some edits he completely changed the structure. Promoting all who were there. Stryder to Crown-Prince, Eatos to Archbishop and Kyoto to Duke of Steel. He then closed his menu and looked back to Eatos “You deserve to be the head of the advisors more than Solomon. I hope that is worth something in terms of an ‘I’m sorry’.” 

He stepped back and began to walk towards the city, his head still hung “Let's get to the mansion and try to get out of this heat”
@XxSulSus

Kyoto stands up let's go of his sword noticing the change in appearance of Atzo. Staring at everyone not saying a word steps back a few steps and walks toward a cliff sits down and starts to have a moment to himself. Staring at his hands thinking he's never going to be as strong as everyone else in the guild thinking to himself that this power in his body makes him want to change his appearance as well. The only thing is the only person he can get his armor from is Stryder and he's not willing to help him anymore. "I'm such a loser" he says to himself knowing that everyone else probably heard him. "Why can't I be strong like everyone else."  Kyoto finally realize that he's next to the cliff and had a brief thought about jumping off the edge knowing no one would even bother stopping him.

Sky didn't do much but crouch down, falling down onto his ass as he wiped the tears out of his eyes, trying to get his head back on straight. He knew this all could have gone worse, he could have lost people, but he didn't. Only thing he had lost was the respect that he used to give a friend, and now he was going to be a stranger until he managed to get over this. He shook his head, before looking at his sword. Sky was sick of it, that sword always caused problems, and it was time he got a new one. He stood up, before seeing himself being put to a... Crown Prince? He was guessing Atzo had done some quick changes to the guild, so he was going to have to ask about it later.

Sky got up, walking towards Eatos, just out of earshot of Atzo asking her something.

"I need you to do me a favor..... I'l pay you in Col if you need me to, but i want you to make Atzo a new sword.... Something that doesn't risk making him see his old self every day...." He said, missing what was happening to Kyoto until he heard himself say why he couldn't be strong. Sky did feel bad for the kid, but he didn't really respect him anymore.... Outside the guild at least. Sighing, Sky walked over to him, grabbing him on the shoulder and pulling him backwards, letting go and making him hit the ground, around four meters from the edge of the cliff.

"As long as you are my guild mate, i will protect you, outside of that, your a stranger to me until you change" He said to him with an emotionless tone, done with his cr@p. He then walked over to join Atzo, smiling as he walked besides him.

"I'm not pulling your leg, and i'l forgive you if the next time you decide to pull a vanishing act, you tell me where the hell you are going"