[F4-pp]Exterminating the Pack (RGQ qith Stryder) COMPLETE

After he had killed the second wolf and accepted the loot drop, he was unsure what to do, it seemed as if Stryder hadn't heard him, as he didn't react, but on the other hand, he looked like he was looking into the forest, waiting if there would be any more around just yet. After a short time, Stryder sighed and then he told him, that there might be four more if them. "Four more wolfs, that will be hard, I hope they won't attack all at once, and that we have time to regenerate our energy and your HP before we get into the next fight. " Hei said, and while his Energy bar slowly filled up, he prepared to use the time more useful, looking around the area if he could find anything he could use later on. So he was going to change his armour with his uniform for the boot it would give to his ability of searching, but then he thought, that it might be better to change the dragon's eye with it, so he could still profit from the armours stats.

1/3 Posts till full Energy
-3 ACC | +3 LD

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

H2 Stryder 213/280HP | 13/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

1/3 to Energy refil

Sky sat down, watching his health slowly regen, and his energy slowly regenerating. He needed a break from this endless fight, he had been bitten SO many times today, he was getting kind of sick of it. Next wolf he saw, he was going to knock flat on its ass and kill it. 

"Four more...... and there out there, hunting us. Right now. For all we know, they could be next to us...." He said, sighing as he looked around, the forest being insanely quiet. It was eerie, to quiet, and just.... Not pleasant. He wanted it to be a little more active, so he could know if something was off, but with how quiet this was he had zero idea what was happening. He knew that they had most likely scared all of them away with the fights, but he wanted the nature to come back....

"Is there anything around here that might help us..... I don't want another wolf getting the drop on us, AGAIN..." He said, punching the tree, an immortal object warning flashing in his face saying it wasn't going to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

With his now enhanced senses, Hei would be going to have a look for something of interest, bu the would not just leave with telling Stryder. So he walked over to the wounded player and said: "Stryder, I'll go and have a look at the surrounding forest, to see if any of the wolfs is close. In case of me being attacked, I'll yell, so you know where I to find me. If I don't get attacked, you can use the time to rest till you're full life again." and with these words Hei turned around and carefully left Stryder where he was.
The Forest looked dark and scary even though it was all white from the snow. After walking around for about fifteen minutes, Hei saw something that was unexpected to him. - What's that, it kinda looks like a small house, but who would build something like that out here - he thought while he slowly closed in on the ruin of a small house. The old door was closed, but when he touched it, it broke free from it's hinge and fell into the small room. Inside it, Hei saw something he had never found in SAO before. It was a treasure chest, made from some old wood and it's lid was closed. As he was not sure what to do with his finding, he messaged Stryder.

Hey Stryder, I found something interesting. It's a ruin with a treasure chest in it, do you wanna have a look at it?

OOC: @Stryder you can try to open it, if you want
2/3 posts till full energy

Spoiler

ID# 87758
Loot: 15+3 = 18 -> treasure chest found

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

0/3 to Energy refil

ID# 87760 results:

Loot: 1 - Loot mimic....

ID# 87761 results:

MOB: 5-1 = Miss

Stryder 216/280HP | 14/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

Mimic - 140HP 42 DMG

Sky groaned, sitting down as he tried to relax and regain his HP and energy, watchign as it slowly went up. He wondered how many were left.... He had said four, but for all he knew there could only be one, or maybe even five left... He had no real idea, and he needed to think of how he was going to get stronger and survive this mess. He wasn't used to fighting like this, but he wasn't denying it wasn't good practice for everything. Just as he was about to slowly dose off, he got the message.... Hei found... A CHEST???

Sky got up, going over towards where he had seen him going, seeing the ruin. He blinked, having never actually found one himself!!! 

"Nice find, first one i'v seen. Hope we get some cool stuff!!!" He says, smiling as he walked over, being a little too greedy. He placed his hand on the lid, and pushed it open....

Only for Teeth to snap at his hand, which he was quick to pull back from, seeing a MASSIVE beast with a chest for a head spawn, swipping out at Sky. He was quick to raise both arms, fully blocking the blow, having learnt a few tricks on how to block without having his hitbox hit. He leapt back, staring at it.

"THATS NOT COOL STUFF!!

(For idea, think dark souls mimic XD)

Hei had been very happy to find a treasure chest, as he had hoped for some great loot. And even if it wouldn't been super good loot, he could still have told everyone he had found a treasure chest. So he was horrified when the chest turned into a monster when Stryder tried to open it. The chest's attack came so quick, Hei was not really able to see it, and so he was impressed with Stryder being able not only to see it, but even to block the attack.

After he had seen the attack, it still took some time for him to realize, that this was a monster they would have to kill. As he had changed his equipment before, he was not wearing the dragon's eye at the moment, but he was sure, he would need it to effective in the fight. So he yelled "You think you can distract it for a short time and maybe damage it. I need to change some equipment before I can really help" and while saying that, he opened the menu and changed his gear back to battle equipment

-3 LD | +3 ACC
3/3 posts till full energy -> recharged

Stats:
Hei 280/280 HP | 28/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 2 Eva
Mimic - 140HP 42 DMG
Stryder 216/280HP | 14/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

Hei 280/280 HP | 13/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 2 Eva (Out of combat)
Mimic - 50/140HP 42 DMG
H1 Stryder 190/280HP | 5/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

ID# 87766 results:

Battle: 5+3=8 Hit - Acupuncture 10*3x3 - 90 0 Mimic

ID# 87767 results:

MOB: 8-1=7-Hit (Ah [censored]) 42-18- 26

Sky may have been quick to evade the first attack, managing to barely block it, but he wasn't quick enough to counter the lighting fast kick that came right out of no where. He was still sort of in the ruins, and he couldn't move fast enough, the quick sending him right into the wall, a massive crack forming as the mimic pinned him against the wall. He then heard Hei calling out for him to distract it, and to try and deal some damage.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING!?" He yells out at Hei, before, with all his might, pushing against the ruins, and with his spirit, and his enchanced strength thanks to his Starlit Wave gloves, which were glowing brightly, he pushed off the wall, and used his Acupuncture sword art on it, delivering brutal hits along its suspected pressure points. The mimic stumbled back, Sky leaping back, now out of the ruins. His HP had gone down quite a lot, and he was slowly taking more and more hits.... He needed to heal!!!

Spoiler

ID# 87768
Battle: 6+3 = 9 -> hit -> 8 * 2x4 = 64 DMG -> 0/140 HP -> dead

Right after Hei had changed his gear, Stryder once again was attacked by the mysterious chest monster and this time, he wasn't quick enough. The Monster pinned him to the wall and made it crack with Stryder's body, but after a short period of time he freed himself, delivering a combination of blows to the beast, sending it backwards. This was when Hei saw his chance. He raised his spear and charged a Dragonfly Cutter which made the spar glow bright green. When it began sending away green sparks, he released the attack at the monster's back and the spear flew forwards, hitting it in it's spine, then he pulled it back out of the beasts body, just to thrust it at it three more times. After the last stab, he kicked the monster forward, so the spear would slip out of it's back while it exploded right in front of him.

After the fight was over, Hei quickly moved over to Stryder, who had been hit by the monster he had discovered. "Sorry bro, I didn't know it was some kind of crazy monster. I thought it was a treasure. Do you wanna have a health potion? I've got five ones with me."

--- Stats ---

Hei 280/280 HP | 17/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 2 Eva
Mimic - 0/140HP 42 DMG Dead
H1 Stryder 190/280HP | 5/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

1/3 Till energy regen

Stryder 193/280HP | 6/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

Quest

2 Low Level, 1 High level remaining

Sky sighed, collapsing onto the soft grass, which felt beautiful compared to the wall that he had just been slammed into. He loved it, nature... So peaceful. He hated them, mimics, chests, stupid creatures which took away your pleasures..... He groaned, looking towards Hei, who had offered him a health potion.

"I'm all good.... I need to remember to bring mine next time i head out.... " He syas, puffing a little from exhaustion. Sure, the game didn't actually allow that, but it was the phantom exhaustion, he had been fighting ALL day and he had no idea when he was going to be able to stop.... He knew there was a few more wolves out there.... And that his job wasn't done yet.

"I just hope we don't need to fight a huge group next time, i don't think we have gone more then six minutes without a fight so far..." He groans, standing up and dusting himself off. It was right now he wished he had his familiar, AND his evasion armor on... He wouldn't have been hit at all today if he had it.... It makes him feel so light, so.... Mobile, he needed it. He needed to finish his build!

"What should our plan be...."

Hei had offered Stryder one of his Health Potions, but he wouldn't want to take one, he just said, that he was doing ok and that he would bring his own ones the next time they would go hunting together. When Hei looked at the HP bar he could see in the top left corner of his vision, he saw that he had lost over a quarter of his HP. - He lost much health, and just because I wasn't careful enough. There surly was some indicator that the chest wasn't a chest at all. But for now I can't change that, so we have to wait for his HP to regen and then we need to kill those Wolfs. If we do it right, we should be able to kill all of them at once, even though it will be harder than the last fight. - he thought, and used the time for his energy to recharge.

When he heard Stryder groaning and standing up, he turned around and said "Well, I don't have much of a plan right now, but we should wait till your HP has regenerated to a minimum of 90%. And as I haven't been hit all day, and my armour increases my ability to dodge enemies attacks, I should be the one who has the first attack and draws all their attacks in the next fight.

1/3 Posts till full energy

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

2/3 Till energy regen

Stryder 196/280HP | 7/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable

Sky shook his head when he mentioned them waiting for his health to regen. Thing was, it would take to long. He hadn't gotten Survival yet, the skill which would make him regen insanely fast. He noted mentally to get it sometime, maybe even going with Hei, or Eatos.... Maybe by himself, though he didn't like that idea much. For some reason going on quests alone just messed with his head badly. 

"Hei, it will take too long. My energy's almost replenished, just another minute or three, then we can finish this and leave... Though i will take you up on getting the agro, this has to be the lowest my HP has ever gone in a long time" He simply laughs, grinning happily. He had started to feel invincible in this place, he had never had a fight that had genuinely made him scared. This wasn't making him scared, but it was showing him that he wasn't an immortal god that could just run around and not get hurt, this was showing him that he had limits. Sure, those limits were far fetched, but they existed, and he needed to watch them.

"Ok, so we don't wait for your HP to replenish. How do we find the wolfs as soon as our energy is recharged?" he answered Stryder. then he began thinking of a plan, on how to get the wolfs to come to them, as Hei didn't believe in them being able to find the wolfs themselves. - So we already found out, that they can track us, and that they might be lured in by some fresh meat, but hunting isn't a thing we can do right now. - He was seriously thinking about a solution, when he remembered something from another game he had worked on. - What if a wounded player attracts them from way off. I remember in doom city the mobs could sense the player from more than double the distance than a full HP person. Maybe we just have to walk around and Stryders low HP can help us luring them to us. - 

This was a great idea he thought and so he told Stryder: "I once worked on a game that had a mechanic for it's mobs, that allowed them to track wounded players more easily, maybe SAO has something like that too, and we can lure them out of their hideout with your low HP, by just walking around?"
2/3 posts till full energy

Edited by Hei

3/3 - Energy restored

Sky listened to Hei's plan, and while it didn't sound outrageous, it also didn't sound like it was soemthing he wanted to do. He was already low on HP, his energy was full now but..... He still had to watch out for the ending of this adventure, he full well knew he could be killed at any moment here in this hell forest. He sighed, not seeing another way around not doing that. He had to..... Well he had to be bait.

Sky stood up, looking around at the area, deciding which way to go, and after about a minute he shtrugged, starting to walk off in a random direction, which he was guessing was north western.

"Guess we are gonna be looking for awhile..... Do me a favor, don't miss the bastards when they come for me, i don't exactly feel like ending up as food" He says, looking back at Hei, his tounge poked out in a joking fashion, showing he wasn't scared at all, that he was just ready to have some fun. This was a game afterall!

After Hei had told Stryder about his "plan" he saw that Stryder wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but even though he might be against it, he accepted his fate. Not even that, but Stryder even took the initiative, stood up and choose which way they would be going to find the wolfs. - He sure is brave, I don't know if I would be able to let myself become bait. But he knows that the risk of dying is not so high with us two being together. - Hei thought, while he watched Stryder standing there, deciding which way to go.

After they left the ruin and went ahead, walking through the forest, waiting for the wolfs to show themselves, Stryder said that he would do it, but that Hei should hit them the moment he saw them, so he wouldn't end as food, and put his tongue out. Hei saw that Stryder was showing him that he was not afraid, and so he didn't worry to much about the following fight. They would kill whatever they would find, and no one would die. "Ok, I'll try to prevent you from becoming food, even though I don't think they'd like your taste." Hei answered with a big grin on his face.

3/3 energy fully recharged
OOC: you can spawn the wolfs in your next post, and then I'll have the first attack in mine.

"I'm pretty sure i taste great" He replied in a joking fashion, and for show licking his arm, spitting it out quickly. Laughing and shrugging. He really was just a carefree individual. He walked with Hei, making light chatter as they went. He couldn't help but like the guy, he seemed knowledgable in games, he was smart, he was a good fightier, and he wasn't afraid to help him out if he got himself into a jam. It was a good feeling to have a friend like this travelling with him. 

After a few minutes, Sky heard pawsteps, and quickly shushed Hei, hiding against a tree. He peaked around the corner, and through the bushes he saw them.... Three wolves, one was a dire wolf. His energy was full restored, and he was guessing Hei's was too.... He was ready to fight. 

"Three ahead, use AoE's on the weaker two first, ignore the big puppy. I'l kill it in two hits" He said, his face going from a serious no emotion to a sort of sick grin. When he got pushed to the limits, his combat mind changed, and he went from laughing to deadset serious, and he was nearing that point of mental exhaustion.

Spoiler

STATS FOR LAST 3 QUEST MOBS

Wolf 1 - 140/140 HP 50 DMG

Wolf 2 - 140/140 HP 50 DMG

Dire Wolf - 180/180 HP 60 DMG

The two of them where walking through the forest, when Stryder shushed him and hid behind a tree. When Hei peeked around the tree, he could see three wolfs coming at them, one bigger than the other ones. Hei was just about to jump out of the cover and attack, when Stryder nearly military style told him how many enemies and what to do. - Ok, so he doesn't want me to attack the bigger one, but I don't think it's a good idea to let the strongest foe live to the end, so if I get a chance to hit it too, I'll do so - he thought, while he grabbed his spear harder, jumped from behind the tree and ran at the wolfs.
While he was running, his spear began glowing dark red. This was the sign, that his attack was ready, so he rounded the wolfs till they were lined up in front of him, then he activated the swordskill and the spear thrust forward and it dig deep into the first wolf it hit. The pressure of the attack was so strong, that a wave of force hit both other wolfs and damaged them just as much as the spear had done.

--- Stats ---
Hei - 280/280 HP | 14/28 Energy | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | Hate: 1

Wolf 1 - 84/140 HP 50 DMG

Wolf 2 - 84/140 HP 50 DMG

Dire Wolf - 124/180 HP 60 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 87835
Battle: 8 -> hit -> 8* 7x1 = 56 DMG AOE | HATE 1
-> Wolfs: 84/140 HP
Dire Wolf: 124/180 HP

Edited by Hei
forgot energy
Spoiler

ID# 87836 results:

Battle: 5+3-8-Hit - Tornado kick (AoE) 10*6x1 - 60 to all

Stryder 201/280HP | 16/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable H1

Hei - 280/280 HP | 28/28 Energy | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | Hate: 1

Wolf 1 - 24/140 HP 50 DMG

Wolf 2 - 24/140 HP 50 DMG

Dire Wolf - 64/180 HP 60 DMG

(Did a group roll)

ID# 87837 results:

MOB: 4 - Missed Hei

Sky watched as Hei charged in, ignoring his warning of leaving the dire wolf till last. He thought that it wasted energy if you attacked a lot more creatures at once, though as he watched Hei charge in, he noticed that it didn't happen, it didn't seem to.. Drain him as much as he thought. Sky grinne,d kicking off with his right foot and doing a full three sixty, his foot glowing a bright orange as he smashed into the side of the Direwolf, the impact sending a shockwave which knocked back the other two wolves with it.

"Well i was wrong! Good thing to attack them all" He grinned, noticing how low health they are. He looked at the dire wolf. He would target it, he knew Hei could kill the other two quite easily, so there was no reason for him not to kill the big boy, the big wolf, the strong one.

After Hei charging out of his cover and attacking the wolfs, Stryder came out and helped him, kicking the Wolfs and sending them flying. Right after the pack regained balance, the dire wolf jumped at Hei, but he had watched the wolf and so simply sidestepped the attack. The other wolfs where biting at him, but Hei parried their attack with his spear. When he saw how low the wolfs HP was, Hei quickly stepped back a little, so he could charge his next swordskill without interruption. - Ok, they aren't as strong as I thought, but we still need to be careful. I need to hit all of them in just the right angle so I can defeat them - and so he walked around them, charging his next attack. When his spear began emitting red sparks, Hei jumped a little, so the shockwave would hit all the Wolfs behind the first one.

The attack hit it right in the side, making it's HP drop do zero and exploding into pixels. The second wolf got thrown away by the shock wave, also exploding and the dire wolfs HP dropped into the red when the shock wave hit it. Immediately the loot pop up appeared, showing Hei that he had gained quite some col and two rare items.

Spoiler

ID# 87838
Battle: 8 -> hit -> 8 * 7x1 = 56 DMG -> Wolfs dead, dire wolf 8/180 HP

Loot Roll 1:
ID# 87839
Loot: 14
Craft: 8 -> <<Unidentified T1 Rare Shield/Armour>>
+420 col

Loot Roll 2:
ID# 87840
Loot: 13
Craft: 5 -> <<Unidentified T1 Rare Shield/Armour>>
+420 col

--- Stats ---

Stryder 201/280HP | 16/28 Energy | 3 ACC | 18MIT | 1EVA } Concentration - Usable H1

Hei - 280/280 HP | 1/28 Energy | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | Hate: 2

Wolf 1 - 0/140 HP 50 DMG Dead

Wolf 2 - 0/140 HP 50 DMG Dead

Dire Wolf - 8/180 HP 60 DMG

Edited by Hei
Spoiler

ID# 87841 results:

Battle: 3+3 - Acupuncture - 10*3x3-90

Hei - 220/280 HP | 1/28 Energy | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | Hate: 2 - 60 DMG Taken

Dire Wolf - 0/180 HP 60 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 87842 results:

MOB: 8-2-6-Hit - 60 DMG towards Hei

Loot 

Spoiler

ID# 87843 results:

Craft: 2

Loot: 15 - Rare Weapon

180*3- 540 Col

Sky didn't react in time..... He hated himself, he was slow, he couldn't move quick enough. He watched as Hei smashed the wolves, killing two of them, though the dire wolf managed to stay alive, and clawed Hei hard, its clas causing MASSIVE red lines across hei's body. Sky dahsed in, too late to stop the damage but not to late to kill the wolf. He ued his Acupuncture sword art, delivering MASSIVE amounts of damage, the beast's health going negative by half its total health before it exploded, giving sky some col and a rare weapon. 

"I'm sorry..... I was to slow.... Please forgive me...." He says, looking upset for the first time in a long time. He was normally carefree, but because of him Hei just got hit. His HP was still in the green, but a good chunk had been taken out... He felt so bad.... 

If i had only been a second faster...... if i ahd only seen it......

Just after he had hit the wolfs the big dire wolf clawed at him, and as Hei was just accepting the loot, he hadn't seen the big animal coming. The beasts claws dug deep into Hei's body an his HP dropped quite a bit. Then Stryder was at the beast, hitting it multiple times until it exploded. The not so painful pain of the attack, or more the shock of getting attacked made Hei stumble backwards and fall down.

When Stryder asked him to forgive that he was to slow, Hei just shrugged his shoulders and said "Don't worry, it's not to bad, and you got the beast. My HP will refill when were back to town and have a drink. And it wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have looked for the loot before the fight was over." With the red lines on his body still shining, Hei stood up, took his spear he had let go and turned to where the settlement should be. "Let's go, we should have a hot mead before leaving"

Sky didn't say much else, he simply looked at Hei and nodded, glad that this was a game, and that the injuries would heal. He was used to getting hit around, but he wasn't used to letting others take the hits, and he hated the feeling of them having taken the hits.... He should have taken it.... He smiled afterwards though, glad that the quest was cleared. He then escorted Hei out of the forest, every time he heard any sort of mob he would simply make a loud echo, using his Flash punch to make such an impact they backed off. Once they were out, he walked back to the farm he had accepte dthe quest from, and since Hei was in his party, he had gotten the quest also, and they both accepted the rewards. He smiled, leaving Hei afterwards. 

"'Take care of yourself man, lets hunt again soon!" He said, grinning, getting the idea of doing the fabled dragon hutner quests..... They were meant to be a challenge, and he would graciously accept them!