[PP-F1] The Rising -Aereth, Hidden and Myself-

OOC- Aereth is able to make posts in between Hidden and my posts and won't be participating in the combat.  All combat will be role play based, no mechanics involved.

Domarus received word at last that Aereth had been captured.  This day was inevitable, he had even set it up for this to happen.  Fooled Aereth into going.  Now Aereth was no doubt paying the consequences of his actions.  The patch would prevent any torment done to him, but Aereth was captured before the patch.  There would be some time where he was tortured before that option was removed from them.  Not only that but the specialty potions would now be nulled.  More than likely they'd ignore Aereth for a bit as they met up and discussed what they would do in the long run, and later what they'd do with Aereth.  At this point in time, the group would probably be discussing Aereth.  Not only that but most likely they had info on Domarus and Hidden, probably other players he knew.  Domarus was already prepared.  Armored in Hopebreaker, his ax hanging from his back.  Keres was locked in her shop by Domarus.  At this point he was waiting for the suspect to come by.  He heard movement outside and thus wasn't disappointed.  Domarus made his way out of the door with Rhozarth already on the roof.  Upon hearing the door open, Rhozarth scanned the area and identified where the player was.  Right side.  He made three cries and made himself look like he was just resting.  Three cries meant the right.  Domarus walked on the road, taking the path that went right.  This wouldn't take long.

Spoiler

@Aereth I do not mind you bringing up any discussions among the organization, but for the time being let there be no enemies in the vicinity, besides maybe one or two guards.

@Hidden Your character received a message from Domarus requesting her to meet him at specific coordinates in the forest.  Nobody targets you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden sat in her bedroom on the eleventh floor, not planning to really do anything. It was time for a break from her constant grind of mobs, or the quests that were extra boring. It was finally time for herself. She sat upon the bed, which was messy and still yet unmade as she had ruined it since Sey had got up and left. He preferred to keep things near and tidy, but she really had no opinion on the matter. She sat in a black shirt with tight back pants that looked ready for combat. This was her lazy outfits even if it did look like combat gear. She received a message to meet up with Domarus on the first floor. Rolling her eyes, she got up and liked at herself in the mirror that went from ceiling to floor. She was an absolute mess to get out, but another perk of wearing cloaks was that she did not have to look nice. She equipped her cloak and her dagger and slid the shadow ring onto her finger. She had just recently got to tier two, but she had her tier one cloak still. That would be a problem in the future, but not doubt Aereth would work on it some time. Usually he would have already had it done by then. She moved to the teleport pad and was whisked away to the first floor. 

She looked at her coordinates and set a mini-map to follow that direction. She darted forward and hardly hesitated as she entered dense woods. She felt herself began to cling at the shadows as she began to slowly blend in with her hide skill. She had managed to perfect keeping it on as she moved forward briskly, allowing quick escapes. The shadows would help her. She burst into the coordinate location, and she was alone. Domarus was no where to be found. 

How long had it been since he got captured? A couple of days? A couple of weeks? Who knows, but the only thing that mattered right now was the fact that he had made a mistake for that he would need to pay right now. In hindsight it was probably the most stupid thing Aereth did in his entire life, going up against a whole group of players similar to his level. But hey, he still was able to kill three players until he got stabbed in his back exactly by one of the children he tried to get free on that day. He chuckled at the thought, before raising his head slightly only to see the same boring room he had been ever since he got captured. Aereth currently was tied up by his hands, and dangling from a hook on the roof, just so that his feet were slightly in the air. This was pretty much the position he had to stay in the whole time, except they would let him down for some 'interrogations', which mostly ended with him beaten up until he was in the red, then being dragged out to the mobs that spawned around the hideout. Of course they would paralyze him at first and put something on his head in order not to give away where their hideout would be, but hey who would he be able to tell anyways...

The first few days Aereth refused to talk to anybody and just endured the things the players did to him in utter silence. After a couple of 'interrogation' sessions however Aereth started to trash talk, and insult everybody that pissed him off, which resulted in more frequent beatings and 'interrogation' sessions. "Hey Piglet." Aereth called out to the shorter of the two players that were guarding him. "What's on our schedule for today?" he asked in a mocking tone. He knew that this would get him some beatings, but at this point Aereth was almost begging for the beatdown, since it was the only thing he got in here. Had he snapped? Maybe. But it could also just be his stubbornness and his refusal to be broken... When the guard then would turn around, he would add. "Oh, but don't hit me too hard again or leader-sempai will get mad at you again, like the last time you almost killed me."

@Domarus

Domarus waited as he made his way down the path, Rhozarth flying above him.  He waited for a little bit, keeping an eye on the player's general location by keeping his hearing focused on sounds the forest would make when someone would make their way through.  He was no expert, but he could tell his stalker wasn't either.  Rhozarth then made a single cry while in the air and continued to glide along.  The single cry told Domarus that the player was a green player.  That would mean they were either waiting for backup, or waiting for a chance to get their first kill.  More likely it was backup.  Then again he thought, they might have been ordered to paralyze him and bring him back.  After all, if a player was hit, their cursor would turn orange for a little but then switch back by the end of a few days.  It was the death blow that would make the cursor change fixed and solidified.  Domarus was about halfway to his destination when he paused, opening his menu and messenger, pulling up a previous message as if he had just received it.  He scrolled through it and heard metal striking metal.  He turned his head to look at what happened and saw that Rhozarth in his black iron skeleton armor had deflected an incoming weapon that most likely had paralysis on it.  Domarus now knew where his target was and charged in.  The player of course tried to retaliate but the sight of a black spiked armored warrior with a flaming familiar who helped block attacks.  This would be over soon.

Time Lapse

Domarus dragged the player along behind him as he neared the coordinates.  The player had given up as he had an orange cursor now which meant that if he killed the player he would not receive an orange cursor himself.  The battle actually went longer than he had expected.  Upon his health hitting the red zone he pushed harder than ever.  Even at one health point he tried to kill Domarus.  Soon enough he grabbed the player by the throat, waited for his health to climb a point or two, and then slammed him into a tree, snapping the trunk with the sheer force.  It was enough to break through the player's loyalty and instel fear in the player.  Now he was tied up with chains tightly, damaging him equally to his regeneration, keeping him in the orange health.  He spotted Hidden and tossed the player between them.

"It's time.  Let's get to planning."

@Hidden

Literally nothing for me to post to.

Hidden would sit quietly atop in a tree, waiting for Domarus to appear. Umbra then came bursting through the clearing, indicating someone's approach. She fell from the tree as Domarus appeared into view. He threw something in between them. A chained player, health excruciatingly low. He was an orange player, which meant he had probably tried to kill Domarus upon sight. She crouched down, taking her dagger in her hand. She seen the player's eyes go wide out of fear. Domarus spoke and she stood up. He spoke of them getting started on planning. She smiled, musing over what must have happened. "I am presuming they have captured him, and are already expecting your arrival. This one was supposed to eliminate you or subdue you" She nudged the man lying on the ground with her foot and kind of wished Blackshade was here to bring him somewhere else. She had informed the man to stay at her shop until she called upon him. There was no way in Aincrad, that she was going to bring him to her house. Now. He practically just played the role of servant. He had many uses, but she was afraid of his betrayal. She had not known him enough to know exactly where his loyalties lied. 

Seeing the sly smile on Hidden's only revealed features pleased him.  So she had changed, and that change was more to his own benefits.  Excellent.  Domarus nodded in response.
     "Yes and no.  Aereth has been captured for a while though I suspect that they're discussing what to do with him now that the patch removed any way to inflict pain.  If you recall what I said about him needing a push, this was the push I was counting on.  Now we shall be getting him out of there.  And he'll be the only one to live through it."  After saying this he gestured to the player on the ground.
     "This is one of their weakest players.  His actions and response told me he was not to kill me, but to simply paralyze me.  You and Aereth are the only ones who know how cautious I am, so they would not have known I would suspect an attack.  I suppose he felt it was going to be a milk run."  In truth there were more players who knew he was cautious, but the number was low, and those who did know either vanished or wouldn't have bothered with it.  Of course they might have received info from the onslaught with the other guild, mainly by finding out who was close to Mari and Esther during that time, but even then it was just names.  Names that they would already have had.
     "I don't know the exact location of their hideout, but I have a few theories.  Dominion has seemed to vanish unfortunately, which means it will be you and I.  I have heavy armor so I'll go ahead and be the front assault.  I don't know all of your talents but I'm going to guess that you'd rather strike from the shadows.  If that's the case it would depend on the area whether or not you can do that, and if they have night vision or not, which they probably do.  Tell me, how would you go about fighting players who focus on evasion, stealth, high damage and detection skills?"

@Hidden

Much to Aereth's displeasure, the guard he refereed to as 'Piglet' earlier, didn't even bother to do more that throwing a snort into Aereth's general direction, and the other one just let out one chuckle without even turning around, causing Piglet to glare at the taller player. He was slowly turning crazy inside of here. And messing around with the guards was only fun a limited time before they would either ignore, or try to shut him up. "Why are you laughing at your friend Pooh? I thought the two of you love each other? Or are you guys still sour that your fancy potions don't work anymore?" Aereth asked in a malicious and amused tone. "Believe me, I'm missing our sessions as well. But f*ck that. Where are all the other sh*theads that usually drop by, trying to have some fun with me?" Aereth asked. He had noticed that almost nobody came today to interrogate him, but the base was busy as ever. Thanks to his 'cell' having no door, Aereth managed to see some new faces in different armors and different emblems roaming around the hideout. Maybe he was crazy but he still remembered every little bit of information that he could find as long as he could. Emblems, faces, uniforms. Damn if he would ever get out of this mess alive, he would have much to work...

Raising an eyebrow when 'Piglet' started to walk towards him with a pissed expression on his face, Aereth started to grin wickedly at the man. "Oh Piglet, what can I..." he was interrupted with a right hook to his face, that rocked his complete body. After that Piglet pulled his head up by his brown hair. "For god's sake. Shut. The. Hell. UP." He then turned and started to walk away from him again. After one step however, he cooked his fist once again and delivered another jab at Aereth's jaw, which cased him to chuckle. It seemed like even if he was chained up, and almost beaten to death more often than he could count, he still had it in him. "Better pray I never get off these chains... I'd rip you apart..." Aereth thought as another wicked grin crept over his face.

@Hidden @Domarus

Hidden would face Domarus as the man explained that Aereth had been captured for several days. She frowned. "Why have we waited so long. As long as Aereth hasn't spilled anything, we should have the element of surprise when it comes to this. Domarus explained that the player was the only one of the group that would survive, most like for interrogation purposes. She sighed and said, "I can have someone come and retrieve him, and then return him to your shop if that is what you would like. I am certain that the player will be loyal, and I can send Umbra with him to ensure everything is in check" She knew Domarus had never met Nicholas Blackshade, and she would soon introduce him to the dark haired boy. He was the only one other than Hikoru that she knew stuck to the shadows. Domarus went on about the attack and how he would charge, and she could stick to the shadows and eliminate the others that stayed in the shadows. The only problem now, was the fact they had only an idea of where it was. "There probably won't be many in the shadows, I doubt they think anyone else is coming other than you" It would probably not taken them long to find out where their base was though. 

@Domarus

Domarus listened to Hidden and processed her words as she spoke.  Obviously she didn't seen the true purpose of this entire endeavor, which was to be expected as Domarus typically kept things tightly close to the chest.  He would explain in a moment though, for Hidden and Aereth would soon be two of the few players he trusted enough.  He never trusted anyone fully other than Keres, but with her being in the, state, she was in, he needed to be a little cautious.
     "Aereth as we discussed, possesses a sort of arrogance, and refuses help from most people, convincing himself that he's protecting others by going alone.  This particular event will change him.  We can fight these players and survive whether we have the advantage or not."  This of course, was only a tiny part of the enormous web of schemes, plots and plans, but it did give a small glance at how Domarus operated.  She then mentioned how she could have someone take the player he just captured and bring him over to his shop, how this player was trustworthy.  Domarus turned to her curiously, wondering just how far she'd grown as well as wondering what her plans were.  He shook his head simply.
     "No offense to you or your friend, but I'd rather meet people myself before I put my trust in them.  I've learned from experience that anyone who offers his trust without ensuring that it is sound is a fool.  Not only that but I have a thought in mind for what to do with this player.  I won't spoil anything but I will say that he will be coming along with us for the ride."  He listened to what Hidden had to say and nodded.
     "Then here's the plan.  I'll approach them first and draw in their attention.  My weapon skill is geared towards multiple targets anyways.  Once I engage in combat, wait until one of their health is low enough and when the moment is right, finish them off.  These players won't show mercy so you show them none.  One more thing before we depart:  Do not, trust, anyone.  Not the player killers, not the green players, not even their prisoners.  These players are excellent at messing with your mind with words, turning innocence into killers.  We don't have to worry about Aereth, if he does become aggressive it will only be towards his assailants, of that I can assure you."

@Hidden

Domarus had appeared to have already planned this entire thing. He knew that Aereth would eventually have been captured, but also learn a lesson from it as well. She wondered when the tall red haired man got the time to scheme and plan into this much detail. He had a plan, in the middle of another plan. She wondered what his true intentions of this entire attack. Was there something else to attacking these players at this moment? Was even all the players that are on base here? As she had mentioned another player, Domarus turned and looked bat her curiously. Domarus then continued on with that he could not out his faith in a player he did not know. He also, already had plans for this player. She smirked. Of course Domarus already had an idea in which what to do with the captured player. "You can meet him later, I had already expected that you would be eager to meet someone who might acquaint themselves with I. Upon saying it, she thought of Sey. Sey was not someone she wanted to ever introduce to Domarus. She thought of it as a way to protect him. She found herself constantly in trouble upon her first meeting with Domarus.

Domarus went on with his revised strategy and said that he would charge in, and then attack in groups of players. Upon any player reaching low health, she would strike forward and kill them. She nodded and understood her duties. He mentioned that Aereth would help upon his release, and would probably be aiming to slaughter them all. She nodded and moved to turn but he spoke to her, telling her not to trust any of the men. They were masters of deception, and would kill her if given the chance. 

Just then, Umbra darted into the clearing, eyes flashing warning. She turned to Domarus. "Either she has found the base, or someone approaches. Either way, it's from that direction" She pointed to where Umbra stood impatiently. 

@Aereth @Domarus

Hidden smirked at him but her words held acknowledgement and understanding in it's tone.  Was her initial response a reaction to the possible thought of him being paranoid?  If that were so, she would understand soon enough that he had every right to take precautions.  Especially today.  If either player ended up refusing him, they would need to end.  Unfortunately he didn't have the potion of blood lust so he couldn't force either of them to kill each other, which would put a large dent in his plans.  Regardless he would find a way, as he always did.  He had an idea he wanted to test out anyways.
     "I have no qualms with meeting him afterwards.  I can't say I look forward to it as I know nothing besides you two know each other, but I don't expect to be disappointed because it's you who is bringing me to this player.  Though you could give a name until then."  Aereth didn't master search and detect, but Domarus did hope for him to do so one day, in order to get the tracking mod which he felt he would one day require.  Not too long after Domarus warning, which was mainly warning her about the children, though it was subtle so she might not have noticed, her familiar broke through the brush, flashing it's eyes.  Rhozarth understood the warning but Hidden was able to voice it before Rhozarth.  The flaming dragon gazed at Hidden.  He knew he was right in selecting the hooded girl, as well as the scout.  However it seemed he was mistaken about a few individuals.  This made the familiar furious and it wanted to take it out on these new players.  Domarus nodded.

"Very well.  In that case lets head over there.  If it is a player, which I very much doubt, they wouldn't be able to kill me instantly unless their damage is over powered.  After the first hit they won't get a second chance."

@Hidden

She stated at her familiar, which appeared impatient, sitting in between the clearing and the thick woods. Domarus was fine meeting Blackshade after the battle, but was not eager on it. He knew nothing of the player, other than that the player knew Hidden. She nodded her head at the mention that she could at least give the name of such player. "Well, I really can't say I fully trust him either. All I know is that he was kicked out of his own guilds, which is based apparently on the third floor, his name is Blackshade, he has completely mastered the Sneak and Hide skill, and I think he had a rank or two in the sword skill" She looked grimly after that. "I seen no reason of interrogating him, but I am really not the best at doing it either. You can if you want, but from what I know, all he wants is to tag along with someone until he can find a place for himself in Aincrad. Since than, he has acted less like a tag along, but instead, more like a servant"

Domarus gave the command for moving forward after Aereth and she nodded, beginning a quick pace as she headed through the thicket. She flicker her wrist, her dagger sliding into her hand as she crept through the woods. Domarus followed behind, and eventually she could see a clearing up ahead, many makeshift buildings and tents were set up. Not many people were seen walking around. It sort of looked vacant from this position. "There it is" she said to Domarus.

@Aereth @Domarus

"I will kill you. I will kill you. You wouldn't even be able to stand a minute with me as your opponent..." These were all the thoughts Aereth had going through his head as more and more players were walking past his prison cell. They better not remove these chains ever, cause if they ever made this mistake, he would wreck havoc in this stupid hideout. "I would start with Pooh and Piglet over there before slowly working myself forward to that stupid a**hole of a leader they have, hehehe." Aereth thought and slowly began to chuckle. 

Both guards turned their heads to face Aereth, and Piglet said. "Awesome, now he's gone crazy..." before shrugging and turning away from Aereth again. "Crazy my ass." Aereth thought before chuckling once more. No, no. They didn't break him. Not with the 'conditioning' not with the threats not with the torture. The just unleashed something that was much more dangerous to them....

@Hidden, @Domarus

Domarus listened to Hidden as they walked, hearing the vague description of the player.  According to her his name was Blackshade.  A player who had been kicked out of his own guild, and possessed maximum stealth skills as well as two ranks in his weapon.  She felt there was no need to interrogate him, and afterwards said he simply wishes to tag along with someone until he's found a purpose for himself.  She added that he had been acting more of a servant than a companion.  He listened intently before replying.

"Have you asked him why he was kicked from his guild?  Or has he avoided the subject entirely?  If he chooses to withhold information, I'll simply have Aereth seek the answers out.  I personally don't need more servants.  Keres wasn't ever supposed to occur but life tends to throw unexpected surprises.  She was that lesson for me.  And ever since I've worked to plan for the unexpected."  Suddenly the familiar stopped and Hidden mentioned that it was the place.  A camp site.  Nobody there but clear that someone was recently here.  Domarus shook his head almost instantly.

"This isn't the place.  It does bring us a great deal closer however.  Good work," he said to the familiar.  He nodded to Rhozarth who took flight and began to scout the area from the air.  He turned to Hidden.

"This group of players aren't fools.  This is a front, a section to keep players from spotting the actual entrance, keeping players focus elsewhere so to speak.  They could drop a few green players here, and let them get slaughtered.  This would make anyone attacking believe they've defeated the organization.  The entrance will be a little ways away from here, but which direction is to be determined..."  After a little more time, Rhozarth flew back and landed amongst them, his eyes towards their destination.  Domarus was about to make his way over when he heard a sound, dropped their prisoner, and drew his two handed battle ax.  The player approaching was a green player, who was wearing simple brown, medieval styled clothing and a hood that didn't conceal his face.  The player stopped suddenly, appearing horrified at the sight of the chained up prisoner.  He 'appeared' innocent and scared, but in truth, as Domarus already knew, he was calculating how he should strike, whether by deception or outright attack.  When Domarus heard sounds from behind as well, he knew who was distracting them and who was the attacker.

@Hidden

Hidden listened quietly as they walked forward, Domarus almost insisting that an interrogation needed to he enacted. He mentioned that Keres was never supposed to be a servant, and she wondered if the same was happening with Blackshade to her. She looked at Domarus and replied, "We can do it when we are not all busy. He has. It done anything that has led me to be suspicious" As Domarus got closer, he spoke up that this campsite was not the base, but instead just a distraction and an alert for the real base. The camp and it's players were just cannon fodder. She nodded and a rustle was heard. In seconds, her dagger was whipped out, and Domarus held out his axe. The player in front was obviously terrified, but another rustle was heard behind. 2v2. She waited for the rustle to get just a little closer before she snapped her free hand. From the shadows, Umbra stuck at the player in front, instantly knocking him over and bring him to the ground. The familiar snarled at the player, warning for him not to move. Meanwhile, she spun quickly, flinging her dagger at the approaching player. As done, she darted forward, retrieving her dagger from the now wounded player. He had dropped the spear in his hand and Hidden quickly ducked around him, putting an arm behind his neck, and the flat of her blade on his throat. "One wrong move and you are dead. You hear me?" The player gulped, now seeming more afraid than his friend who was trying to throw off her familiar. She looked to Domarus, waiting for his next order. 

@Domarus

Hearing the rustling as well, he waited another second before hearing Hidden snap her fingers.  After she did the player in front of him was knocked over, seemingly more terrified than beforehand.  The player Hidden had locked with a blade lay on the ground, his katana nearby.  He was cloaked like Hidden was, except that he had a cloth over his lower features as well.  He had a belt from shoulder to waist that held multiple potion bottles.  The player Umbra knocked over seemed terrified and confused at the same time.

"The hell's going on?!"  The player looked at the two players as well as the cloaked figure, seeming to know none of them and seemed genuinely innocent.  Domarus shot forward and hacked his ax down but the player rolled out of the way just in time.  Which Domarus knew would happen.

"Don't give me that s**t.  We'll find your hideout soon.  In the meantime we've got to ensure you won't be following behind us."  The player seemed horrified and utterly confused, and the player Hidden had captured kept his hands in front of himself, seeming to try to keep things calm between everyone.  When Hidden was most distracted, if ever, the player would make a movement with his right hand and a dagger would slip out of his sleeve.  He stabbed Hidden's weapon hand and used his other to strike her throat, knocking her off of him.  He left small dagger in her arm while vaulting to his feet and picking up his katana with one hand.  The player near Domarus panicked, but didn't get up for apparent fear of his life.

"He, he's up!"

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

She would stand there, her hostage seemed terrified, but also seemed to be trying keep everything under control. Domarus moved to hack one of the players, who was seeming innocent, but she remembered Domarus's warning. Nobody was to be trusted. Then, in her brief moment of thought, her hostage flicked his wrist, and it was only had a second later before she knew what he was doing. He thrust the dagger into her hand, sending it away from him and then a spin slash across her chest. She leapt away for a moment and he picked up his weapon, which she earlier thought was a spear. It was a Katana. She looked down and found that the dagger was still in her arm. She yanked it out and found that it had no paralytic effects on it. She darted forward, and chucked his dagger at him. He deflected it with ease, but he was slow to her attack . She slashed his arm and seen him snarl in reaction. He hacked at her with his katana, but she stopped the blow with the fat of her dagger. He slid his katana back and she whorled on him, sending another flurry of failed attacks at his chest. She backed up and kicked back his dagger by accident. She reached back, grabbing it with her free hand and waited for the Katana user to strike forward

. @Domarus

Domarus refused to look anywhere besides at the player lying on the ground.  He walked over and placed a foot on him, causing him to cough in response, terror filling up his eyes.  These players were excellent at disguising themselves in any way they pleased, and could probably convince most attackers that they were in fact the good guys, not the other way around.  Domarus however was far different than most attackers.  Even if he were willing to listen he would not be fooled by this man's words.  The player Hidden was fighting saw the girl grab the other knife and grinned under his mask.  She couldn't dual wield, there wasn't a skill like that.  Although they did hear rumors of a player found with the skill, he very much doubted this player was the one to possess it.  He charged forward, using the length and range of his katana, as well as his strength and speed to make precise and deadly blows.  Even if she blocked or parried his blows, she would have no chance to fight back.  At least, not until he ended up ending his assault to avoid an attack from a particularly aggressive flaming dragon.  As he avoided the attack, he flipped his sword so the flat of the blade protected his arm, intending to use it as a shield if she attacked him during this distraction, although this 'distraction' was in fact hacking at the player's face with vicious talons.

@Hidden

Hidden look down at herself, holding two daggers. She had no skill to do such, but  She never planned to use the second. It was heavy in her plan, weighing her down dramatically. It was not equipped, but it just being there was a problem. It felt unnatural, forced upon by the game. Then, the man charged with his katana. She threw the second dagger behind her, it thudding to the ground, out of the man's reach. The length of his katana was a problem, forcing her to remain in defensive position. She blocked and parried his blade, but it appeared he was making it to tire her out, and force her not to attack. He abruptly ended his attack as Rhozark attacked, wildly trying to flay the man's face. She took the time of advantage to call forth Umbra, sending her forth. With the two familiars, the man had no focus to give her. She darted forward with quick speed, sending a few quick thrusts into the man's chest and knocking him back a bit. With all of his speed, he appeared to have little armor and her attack brought him down quite a bit in health. 

She held her dagger in a reverse grip, standing and breathing normally. If it wasn't apparent before, it was now. He would not be the one winning this fight. Umbra stopped at her side, the assault pausing for just a moment. They would counter as soon as the man made a move toward them. 

@Domarus

With his foot on the player's chest he was able to survey the area with more a analytical and detailed eye.  He watched as Rhozarth attacked the other player, clawing viciously at him and then watched as Hidden rushed at the opening, landing several blows.  A grin appeared on his face when he saw her cursor switch from green to orange.  This was temporary, but whether it was or wasn't didn't matter.  She had the potential to kill these men and she would need to kill them all in fact.  Domarus could not risk having his name appear as a killer, even if it were to save some children.  Whatever he did could and would be used against him in the future.  He needed to have a clean record.  Suddenly he saw his health being drained and looked down at the player who now had an orange cursor and a dagger in Domarus' ankle.  The player had an evil smile on and twisted the base of his foot in a way that forced Domarus to fall backwards.  He hated tricks like that, but he admired the player for being clever.  Just as he suspected, he didn't target Domarus, but was going after Hidden, planning to remove who seemed like the weakest and take care of Domarus afterwards.  However his window would be short.

Meanwhile, the cloaked figure was pushed back from the assault and tried to counter but the flaming dragon had swooped in again, thrusting it's talons into his face, attempting to claw it up as it breathed a steady stream of flames onto him.  The figure swung his katana swiftly above him, knocking the dragon into a tree but Rhozarth seemed to have been unaffected by the impact.  The figure made no sounds:  No grunts, no groans, no chuckles.  Silent as the grave save for his sword and the grass beneath his feet.  He dashed forward again, using his katana to strike above to deflect the dragon and didn't bother about defense.  He thrust his blade into Hidden's heart, causing his own cursor to turn orange.  He let go of the sword, leaving it in her, and put his hands together above him, slamming down on Hidden's head to bring her down before kicking her and drawing his sword again.  Before he could do anything else, the uncloaked player leaped over him, using his dagger to knock the dragon away and keep him off of the figure.

@Hidden