[PP-F1] The Rising -Aereth, Hidden and Myself-

Her victory was quite short lived. The katana wielder slammed his weapon quickly into Rhozarth, lamming the familiar into a tree. From there he turned on her, moving quickly. His longer weapon gave him the advantage. He quickly slashed forward, thrusting his weapon into her chest. Rhozarth was occupied from the other man. Quickly, the man slammed down on her head, knocking her to the ground. Her health was in the yellow zone, about to become orange. He retrieved his weapon from her chest and the kicked her, sprawling her onto her stomach. Her black armor underneath her cloak had been pierced by his blade and was in clear view of the man that towered over her. He leaned down over her and anger flled her body. She was not going to die or be captured by this man. She was not going to let herself be a doll in a prison for these men's amusement. Her dagger began to take a orange hue, it blazed brightly. The man took no reaction and instead stepped  on her wrist. A dull pain shot up her arm, her avatars bones crunching underneath his foot. The pain was pull, but broken bones  barely apprended her movement. Then it occured to her what she needed to do.

She let out a cry of pain, allowing less energy to flow into her dagger. It dimmed in color almost instantly. She moved her free hand to brace her arm, acting as if she was in great deal of pain. The man stepped off her hand and raised his katana, preparing to bring her into a state in which she could not fight back. His plan was probably to chain her up and tie her down in a cage clothless for everyone to be amused with. They took children, they would be people awful enough to do that. She tightened her grip on her dagger, it taking a smooth black hue. It encased her weapon and she slammed it into the man that loomed over her. It went into him without restraint and tendrils of energy ripped through his body and he fell to the ground, paralyzed. She pulled out her dagger, leaving a rip in his chest. Red shards began to pour from the wound. He was aready in the red zone. He would probably die. She grabbed the Katana form his hand, the unfamiliar weight of the weapon bearing into her. She threw it aside, and out of the clearing.It would take a bit for the man to find if he survived.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again some time had passed, and Aereth still dangled from the roof of the room. Piglet and Pooh were ignoring him, and he simply was bored. "Boring, boring, boring, BOORING." He still saw how many different player came and left again. Rising his head once more, Aereth started another attempt to kill the boring time in here. "Hey Piglet, Pooh. Why are there so many players coming and going, and why the f*ck am I still in green health. Isn't that normally the time of the day where leader-sama would come and beat me up over and over again?" he asked, still in his teasing and arrogant tone. 

When after a couple of moments the two guards still didn't give him an answer Aereth snorted. "If you two sh*theads don't give me an answer right now, I'm going to make your guard time a living annoying hell." At hearing this, both Piglet and Pooh mentally sighed, before Piglet shot Pooh a glance as if saying. "This will be a freaking long day..." to which Pooh replied with a glance of his own. "Oh yes it will..."

@Domarus, @Hidden

The dagger user heard the blade pierce his friend and turned around swiftly to see his friend on the ground paralyzed, his health in the red zone.
     "Valik!"  Rhozarth struck at him again and he growled as he blocked the attack, pushing the dragon back momentarily before backflipping and grabbing a rather large and thick branch, swinging it at the familiar to knock it away.  His attempt was very short lived as Rhozarth cleaved the branch clean in half with the strike of a single talon and snapped his jaw shut on the player's throat.  The player yelled not because he was in pain, but because he was being pushed onto his back from the force of the attack.  He tried to use his dagger but the blade could not pierce the black iron skeleton armor as the dragon jabbed it's talons into the player's skin and grind it's teeth into the player's neck whilst releasing a powerful torrent of flames.  At this point the player's health was dropping rapidly and the player began to roar with hatred.  Domarus observed the scene.  To make this easier they needed one of them to show where the entrance was.  Looking at the cloaked figure he doubted that he would break.  The player struggling with Rhozarth however...
     "Hidden, finish off that player.  We only need one of them after all."  The cloaked player couldn't move as he was stunned, but should Hidden approach him the cloaked figure would say, just loud enough for her to hear:
     "Do it.  Just make sure my son, Harrison, gets out of that hell hole alive."  If Hidden took off the hood she'd see him holding a straight face with no sign of fear, as if he had accepted his fate.

@Hidden 

• 2 weeks later...

The cloaked dagger user would stand there, the katana user now at their mercy. There was a quick struggle, and then it appeared to her that Rhozark was taking care of the problem quite well. The struggle continued, but then Domarus spoke, commanding her to finish off the player. She looked down to the player. They were on the ground, incapable of movement. He spoke in a harsh, raspy voice, telling her to finish him off, but to ensure his son Harrison got out alive. She smiled and replied, "I don't take orders or requests from enemies. If your son steps into my way, he will taste my blade and meet the same fate" She rose her blade a deep orange taking color on her dagger. Then, with one swift motion, she plunged it into the man's chest.

Pixeled fragments now surround her body, a man just lost his life to her dagger, a real one. Not a monster. She rose steadily, breathing a small bit uneven. It wasn't the first time this had happened. The last time, she was angry and out of control. This time, there was an actual fight, more of a brawl then a swift movement and a kill. The fragments faded and so did the light and she stood there for a second before shaking her head. She was going to be fine. This was perfectly normal. She wasn't insane and would still feel regret every kill that she brought, but she could continue to do it.

Where had it all gone wrong? What happened to her that she was doing this? Thought began to plummet into her brain. Had her years of pain and regret, corrupted and twisted her into some sort of monsters, who kills with no mercy? Who thinks about herself before any others? It was rather unsettling, even for her, but she got up, and turned to Domaurs.

"It is finished" she inquired.

Domarus approached the man attempting to fend off Rhozarth and swung his ax at the player, striking his legs and cutting the virtual limbs off, causing the man to yell out of shock as he fell to the ground.  Rhozarth landed on the player, grinding it's talons into his torso and growled evilly.  Domarus however, snapped his fingers, catching it's attention.

"No.  If you kill him it will label me the killer.  Besides, we'll use him as a little surprise for his friends."  Rhozarth didn't move an inch at first, still staring at the player.  Domarus slammed his heavily armored boots onto the player's weapon, shattering it into shards before it was lost to the game forever.  Rhozarth waited until the player's health was red before slipping the talons out of the player's torso.  Domarus turned to check on Hidden and was pleased she had completed the task.  He nodded in response to her.

"Good.  Now we need to decide what to do with this player.  We could work on fitting him into a plan for taking down the organization, or we can just kill him.  If we do wish to use him, note that he will most likely try to warn his comrades of our plans.  It might be easier just to kill him off and go with the original plan.  I doubt this player fears death."  The player wasn't able to move or strike back, but it was clear he wished nothing but death for the three of them.  If it were possible to kill with a stare, he would have killed them both by now.  Still, there would be a surprise in the caves that neither of them would expect, and he doubted they would survive the leader.  Even if most of the others died, they could be replaced, as he could be.  He was ready to accept his fate, full faith in his companions and leader.  Their work was hard to accomplish but they were successful.  If they had more time they could have begun the bigger operation.  One thing he could tell for sure though, the ax wielder, although very strong, wasn't going to kill anyone else, for reasons he could not yet figure out.  Perhaps he could warn the others of this fact and focus in on the girl instead of the man.

@Hidden

Hidden moved to turn back to the other player, but Rhozarth appeared to have that covered already. His talons ripped through the opponent, and cut his virtual limbs off. Domarus turned to her and told her that they had to decide what to do with him, or they could just kill him and stick with the original plan. She nodded and replied, "We should stick the original plan. This man will try to confuse us, throw us off course, and alert his comarads to our position. They are good with deception and soon we might be turning on eachother for answers if we aren't careful" Not waiting to hear his vote, she snapped her fingers and Umbra returned from just outside the clearing. After Rhozarth had taken over, she had not been much help and returned to prepare a sneak attack from a safe distance. Hidden pointed to the already almost dead man and Umbra's eyes flashed purple at her, showing her that she understood. Umbra began to grow in size, growing to the size of a Great Dane  and her claws  grew wickedly. The shadow familiar appeared more thinned out this way, as if she was a condensed shadow in her smaller form, but spread thinly out when in this form. As Umbra loomed over the man's face, he shown no fear. Then, the familiar sank its claws into the man's chest and its fangs into his neck. In seconds, the man was dead and Umbra returned to original small fox state. "We stick to the original plan" she said firmly. 

@Domarus

Domarus listened to Hidden and grinned under the helmet upon her words.  Her reasoning was sound, and the coldness in her voice was genuine.  She would indeed become a shade of the night.  An assassin.  And the best part was that she was under Domarus' influence.  He would eventually aid Aereth with his little, 'Laughing Coffin' issue, but that would be for a later time.  Honestly Domarus didn't think there would be much of an issue there at all.  All it would take was a bit of strategy and outthinking.  Of course one should never underestimate the opponent either.  Just because they were crazy about slaughter, did not mean they weren't excellent strategists.  Hitler was an excellent example.  He watched as Hidden's own familiar came out, grew in size, and finished off the prisoner.  Rhozarth took flight, not a care or concern in his eyes.  In fact, the familiar seemed to be rating the efficiency, speed and strength of the final hit.  Domarus nodded.
     "
Very good.  I'm glad to know that you're able to come to the same conclusion.  As it so happens I know where their hideout is.  As we fought, didn't you notice how they looked in a certain direction once they were close to death?  And where this, now deceased player, had arrived from?  He attempted to make us believe the entrance was north, when really it was northwest.  Come, let's get our scout out of there."  Domarus began to lead the way, Rhozarth landing on his shoulder piece.  As they walked he whispered to Rhozarth so Hidden or Umbra didn't hear him.

"When we run into the boss and the children, don't interfere.  I wish to see how Hidden and Aereth react towards this situation."  Soon enough they reached the entrance.  It essentially looked like any other cave entrance but he knew this was it.  He turned to Hidden.

"All right.  Do you recall what the plan was?"

@Hidden

Umbra looked up to her as she finished before trotting off into a tree shadow and completely vanishing from sight once more. Umbra was a bit like her, ready at the beck and call, but as soon as the mission was done, she would once again fade off into the shadows. Hidden turned to Domarus who seemed gleeful that she chose to finish him off. The Domarus said he knew where the base was. The cloaked woman turned with a questioning glance but then he swiftly began to explain that both enemies at death looked in the same direction. Hidden had noticed as much,but suspecting nothing of it. She simply nodded and he began to move forward, her trailing a bit behind. Rhozarth landed on the man's shoulder, perhaps taking a rest. Soon they arrived at a cave entrance,which looked ordinary, but perhaps it wasn't. Domarus then turned to her and asked her what the plan was. "We will move in, and you will cause as much distraction as possible and I will move about the shadows, eliminating others that plan to join the zttack, along with finishing off those who enter a low health zone. Once I acquire sight or information on Aereth's whereabouts, I will move forward, destroy his guards if there is any and free Aereth. then we rally. Is that correct?"

@Domarus

"Correct on everything save for the part with Aereth.  Release him and let him handle the guards.  Watch him to see how he reacts.  I won't be there to analyze him so I want you to give a full report on him afterwards.  Once you've made an analysis, help him finish the guards off and join me.  More than likely there won't be more than five or six orange players, excluding their leader."  Domarus looked over to Umbra and caught it's attention.

"I'd like to speak with your familiar in private for a second.  I have special instructions for it."  He waited for Hidden's reaction then led the familiar off to the side and kneeled down to it's level.  He spoke quietly, keeping Hidden from hearing his words.  When he finished he gestured for the familiar to return to it's master and rejoined Hidden himself.  What he informed Umbra was secret because this would be another way to test out Hidden.  To see how she would react to the new and rather uncomfortable situation that would be emerging soon after they would rescue Aereth, and how she would handle the situation.  As well as Aereth.  Both players were ready but he wanted to see just how the two would react to a dark situation such as this.  If they would simply lash out like berserkers.  If Aereth would attempt to torture his foes for what they've done to him.  And what they would do when they've discovered the truth of what this organization did.

"It's going to be a little bit of a walk, but stay in stealth the entire way.  No matter what happens, stay utterly silent.  I trust completely that you have sharpened your stealth skills, and I also trust you.  Don't let me down."  

@Hidden@Aereth

Hidden listened to his words on Aereth, and told let him dispatch his own guards. This was another test for the man. This whole ordeal seemed like a very dangerous one. Something told her that Domarus liked playing with the fire. He was also very good at it. He could play with fire much better than others, and this was what brought him to victory so often. Then Domarus came in with an odd request. He wanted to speak to her about special orders. Her familiar never had nececarily liked orders, but when needed to, the failiar would come through. The shadow always stuck to the winning side, and tried to keep that side from changing too often. Hidden nodded and walked away, her familiar staying put. A few seconds passed before Domarus kneeled down and spoke words she couldn't hear from this distance.

Umbra sat there and watched as the tall man grew closer before crouching down to her fox form's height. He spike, telling ehr to remain hidden at all times, and keep put away. She cocked her head to one side before her eyes flashed a dark red, noting that she understood. She bound over to Hidden to receive her orders of how to take them.

As Umbra returned, Hidden looked to the famiiar and said, "Follow his instructions to the t. Don't fail him, who knows, it might be one of the keys to our success." The familiars eyes flashed a violent, and the familiar melded into shadow upon the spot, vanishing from view."Let's proceed" 

@Domarus

• 2 weeks later...

After two and a half hours of pushing the two guards to the edge of sanity, the guards finally decided to put some cloth into the mouth of the filthy mouth of the brunette. "Mmmhpfmmhsshhhm" was all he now could get out. He let out a sigh through his nose and hung his head back. 

How deep has he sunken... One day he was still hunting down some stupid PKers, and the other day he found himself imprisoned with some disgusting piece of cloth in his mouth. And it was all just because of him being too unprepared for the situation. He was too confident, too arrogant. And that cost him. If you are powerful enough, you can afford to walk into a situation unprepared, but if you wanted to do that, you had to be on a completely different level. 

He closed his eyes. If anybody found him the way he was right now... What was he even thinking. Nobody but Piglet and Pooh would see him today. He also hadn't seen any more unfamiliar players pass by his cell, so he assumed that they were currently having some kind of meeting. Yep. Nobody would see him, in his sorry state right now...

@Domarus, @Hidden

Domarus listened to Hidden and nodded, beginning to move forward into the cavern.  Every single, solitary step had been planned out.  This would not end any other way than how he had planned.  He was prepared for however Aereth reacted, as well as Hidden, and the many many possibilities of how the leader and children of this guild would react.  He was fairly certain which of these possibilities were the most likely of course and was best prepared for those.  At any rate, he would not be dying today, nor his generals.  That is if they did not fail him.

"I have no doubt that at least a few of them will have night vision, so you'll need to not only work with the shadows, but time everything perfectly.  Once I have their attention and you see them all out, then sneak past.  Excluding the leader and the two guards they'll have for Aereth, there will be three that will assault me.  If you see any others attempting to sneak out ignore them.  We'll deal with the other groups later."  He had a plan for those other groups after all.  After Hidden followed his instructions he advanced to the place of interest.  It was a rather large room underground, most likely a place where monsters would spawn if players didn't camp here and hang around all day, which these men obviously did.  The figures were cloaked with a few pieces of armor covering vital areas.  There were two of them, already standing with their weapons drawn.  One had a rapier while the other had an ax.  Domarus stopped moving.  The moment he did the two charged forward.  The rapier user striking from below and the ax user from above.  Domarus twisted his body, allowing the rapier to miss him by a centimeter, while he used his gauntlet to deflect the attack of the ax, shaving the damage as well as landing thorn damage on his enemy.  With his arm still up there he grabbed his ax and pulled it out with force, enough to allow him to swing through the shadows as well as at the rapier user.  They all had orange cursors and the man hiding in the shadows launched out after receiving a hit.  The one hiding in the shadows had no weapons.  Martial arts then, he thought.

@Hidden

• 1 month later...

With Domarus moving in, giving her direct orders to wait until they were all focused on him before moving on. She nodded and slipped away, crouching down to allow the shadows to envelop her small form. She flicked her wrist and her dagger came into her hand, which she held in a reverse-grip. Domarus moved in, and she began to slip in, finding a ledge upon the side of the wall and out of the light coming from the underground encampment. A few had already taken notice of Domarus's arrival and he immediately engaged them, eventually gathering the attention of every player to her next path except exactly one who carried no weapon and had an orange cursor. She took a glance around before deciding something. She backed up before springing upward, her feet hitting the wall soundlessly. She got about a good ten steps of wall running before she began to lose her grip upon it. With the rest of her power she kicked off the wall, springing over the unarmed and rolled on the ground, finishing in a  crouch. She looked back, but she had not alerted the man. In fact, he was beginning to move after Domarus. She trusted Domarus, but doubted he could hold off five or more players all at once. She moved forward, sprinting, her feeting hitting the hard dirt ground, kicking up a bit of dust. She came to a stop as she caught sight of Aereth, gagged and bound. He was guarded by two players that seemed flustered, annoyed, and just exhausted. She had a plan. 

• 1 month later...

Aereth's eyes were closed. Pooh and Piglet had their backs turned to him and he was still thinking about all the mistakes he had made on this operation.

Number one: He went in alone. Solution: He needed a small but strong squad of players he could trust. They would have his back and he wouldn't run at the risk of getting blindsided anymore. 

Number two: Better and longer planning phase. Honestly his mission failed as soon as he decided to dive head first into it. He might have had a shot at succeeding, even if he was alone, he would still have had a better shot at it with more planning...

When he then opened his eyes again, the brunette noticed something in the shadows. Piglet and Pooh were chatting with each other and didn't notice it, but Aereth did. His eyes shined red for a split second, indicating he had activated his searching skill. Though he didn't have the Night Vision mod, he wasn't able to see exactly what it was, but it most definitely was a player. But why would someone hide in the shadows? Was somebody here to.... To save him? 

Suddenly the sounds of fighting started to emerge from the room next to him. There was something going on. Pooh and Piglet, those brainless idiots, shared one look, and the bulkier looking Pooh, left the room to see what was going on...

@Hidden

Domarus felt movement and knew that Hidden had made her move, grinning under his helmet.  The rapier user struck at him from behind which he once again dodged.  However the player didn't stop.  They began to strike at lightning speeds, dealing a great amount of damage against him as the blade struck him at least seven times per second.  That is, until he reached out and grabbed the blade in the middle of the sword art's second activation.  The player was shocked to see this and even more shocked when he caused the blade to snap in his grip.  He grabbed the player and threw him into the ax user and turned to the player with martial arts.  He engaged against the player, blocking and deflecting his punches and kicks.  Knowing martial arts himself, while he may not be able to deal any damage, he could still keep the player off his back.  Long enough for him to grab his ax and faster than the player could react, smashed the blade into him, knocking him across the room and causing him to get stuck in the cavern wall.  It was at that moment another player entered the room.  Someone who seemed rather strong.  Well well, they were kicking it up a notch it seemed.  He charged at Domarus and before he could do anything he felt the rapier user jump on him from behind, and saw the ax user charge at his side.  What morons he thought.  He reached with his free hand and grabbed the rapier user, throwing them up into the air before he prepared a sword art.  He then released it, striking in a wide circle, slicing through all three players and knocking them all back with the sheer force of his attack.  The rapier user was almost dead.  The ax user and the newcomer were still doing well however.  This wouldn't take long.  Not until the leader came out that is.

@Hidden @Aereth

Hidden crept forward, smiling as she began to move in. The affirmed their were only two personal guards, and even they had not gained a trace of her. Sounds of fighting were heard and the bulkier player brought out a warhammer and began to move toward the sound. With a sigh she began her plan. Getting as close as she could before being spotted, she darted forward, coming in with speeds of a shadow. The guard hadn't had his weapon drawn and were in no form to block. Her blade turned from an orange aura to darkness. She thrust  her blade into the man, forcing him to stagger back. Tendrils of electricity shot through the man's body. The man went rigid, making a step back unmoving. She stepped forward, removing her dagger from the man's chest, allowing the red shards to pour freely from the wound. Smiling, she gave the man a finishing roundhouse kick to the head to have him collapse to the ground. "You would have proved a much better chance if your friend had stayed" She turned to Aereth, using her dagger to cut his bonds. "You are in SO much trouble.... I have to spend my entire day doing this? Yeah, Yeah I do" She retrieved his weapons and armor from where they were piled in a corner a few feet away. "If you want to kill him, go ahead. He will be paralyzed for a bit, but our extraction is in progress, and I am unsure if we are escaping or joining him to destroy every last one of these guys.... Perhaps we should meet with him, and ask if we are to do anything else, as to find the captive children and allow them jailbreak. 

@Aereth

Immediately after Pooh left the room, the figure in the shadow dashed forward and paralyzed Piglet with one move of her blade. Aereth grinned. Or at least he would have grinned if the cloth in his mouth didn't prevent him from it. Piglets body hit the floor, and Hidden finally cut the ropes that were holding him in place.

Finally. He could move again. He dropped to the floor on one knee and removed the cloth that kept him from talking. He listened to what Hidden was saying, but at first he didn't respond. His gaze slowly wandered towards the paralyzed guard on the floor, and as soon as he heard the words "If you want to kill him, go ahead." the brunette got back up to his feet, walked past Hidden. "This will take just a few moments." he said, for now ignoring his armor and weapon. 

When he finally reached Piglet, he grabbed the player by the collar of his light armor, and pulled him up. "I told you that the last thing you are going to see will be me smiling when I'm going to end your life." The grin on Aereth's face was wicked and within the blink of an eye Aereth buried his other fist into the torso of the man. As Piglets upper body went down from the hit, Aereth met his face with a knee which caused the body to rise again. To finish his combo The brunette delivered a roundhouse kick to the body and let him crash into the wall behind Hidden. 

Immediately he activated his charge skill in combination with his strongest attack. The body hit the wall, and just moments later Aereth also had reached it hitting the player right into the chest. His fist went through the virtual body like a hot knife through butter, only got stopped by the solid wall behind them in combination with the purple <<Immortal Object>> pop up sign. Seconds later the body vanished into thousand little polygons and the deed was done. 

"Thank you." Aereth said as he finally equipped his unique armor and weapon. "Agreed. Let's meet up with him. Judging from the noise next to us he isn't far away, right?

They quickly made their way over to the next room and as they entered, Pooh was standing with his back towards the entrance. He was already pretty low from fighting Domarus and it would only take one more hit before he would die. Aereth cracked a smile and said. "What did Pooh say to Piglet?" His left fist was already shining, indicating that he had charged up a sword art, and moved forward as soon as the second guard turned around. The attack connected and Pooh was also gone from this world. 

"Need a hand?"

@Domarus @Hidden

By the time Aereth had reached the room, Domarus had one of the two on the floor beneath his heavy metal boot, and it seemed that Aereth took pleasure in killing the man with the war hammer.  When he asked Domarus whether or not he needed assistance he grunted and lifted his two handed weapon up, slamming the butt of the weapon against the player with all his force, dropping his health down to one point only.
     "That's a rather funny question coming from the man who thought he could take an organization on his own."  He walked over to Aereth now that all current threats were accounted for.  When he did, he struck Aereth with the back of his hand, enough force that would normally knock any man over.  The red visor glowed brighter for a second as he stared at Aereth.
      "That, is for getting over confident.  Let this be a lesson to you Aereth.  It doesn't matter how [censored] high your level is, how high your damage or mitigation.  You are not invincible or unstoppable."  He jabbed his armored finger into Aereth's chest if/when he was standing up.
      "You're overconfidence is a weakness!  If you pull a stunt like this again I'll kill you myself!  From now on I want you to work with us.  Stop playing hero Aereth."  Domarus turned to Hidden and nodded.
     "Good work.  However you have something to learn here as well Hidden, before all is done.  Come on you two.  We have to find the leader in this place.  We have to play this right.  He has a teleport crystal on him most likely."  

Hidden watched as Aereth picked up the paralyzed man by his collar, and with a  few swift motions, he slaughtered the man. He thanked her and mentioned assisting Domarus. She nodded, he went through the opening to the direct route, she went where she came form, sticking to the outskirts of the encampment. She turned a corner and peered out over the battle. Aereth killed his other captive and Domarus turned towards the man. With a quick lash of the backhand Aereth was knocked to the ground. Surveying the rest of the area, she confirmed there was not a group in hiding. They were probably headed for the escape or, to protect the leader. Whatever occurred first in these sick people's minds. She moved in to the other two players as Aereth picked himself back up. Domarus turned to her now and told that she had done well, but she also had something to learn. She nodded and they began to follow. As Domarus began to move off, she turned to Aereth and said, "A bit surprised he only let you off with that. We have openly made ourselves a target for you" She moved off quickly, following Domarus to the next area. Aereth not only endangered himself constantly, but it was beginning to spread onto the others as well. 

@Domarus @Aereth

Aereth got rocked back by the backhand of Domarus. Red damage markers were visible where Dom's backhand made contact with his cheek, but the damage he had done was only minor. "Ok, ok. I deserved this." Aereth thought as he wordlessly got back up again, just to feel the armored finger of Domarus trying to bury itself into his armor. 

The unique light armor slowly started to radiate heat and Aereth looked at him with the same wicked grin he gave the guard. "I'd like to see you try... My friend..." he said as his fists started to glow, indicating that he was charging up a sword art. As the tension grew, Aereth dismissed his sword art and dropped his stupid grin. "Just kidding. I know that I was stupid. Heros are fated to die in this cruel world." He put a hand on Domarus' shoulder guard. "I needed and earned that." he said turning his head to the side, showing him the damage marks on his face. "Thanks for saving me. A little bit longer and I would have lost it completely. You too, Girlie. I know that you put your lives on the line for getting me out. I'll pay you back one day, promise."

"Yeah, lets take him down together. I want my phase sword back. I'll follow your lead."

@Domarus