Offering Assistance to Anyone

IC Version

Itzal walked up to yet another billboard and pinned the poster on the wood.  He wondered if anyone would message or come to him in response to this.  Whether they did or did not was yet to be seen really.  This was mainly to help out lower leveled players but he didn't mind helping out higher leveled players either.  He took a step back to check if anything was messed up.

<<Offering Help>>

If you're in need of assistance with clearing a quest, dungeon, mob grinding,
or even if it's just someone to help gather materials, chest seeking, or someone
to talk to, I'd love to help.  I'm mainly a scout and dps but I'm able to tank if
that's what you need, and I enjoy conversations if that's all you'd like.  If you want
my help, either message me or come by my shop on the third floor.

I won't be in any rush so we can take our time if that's what you'd like.  And
I don't need anything in return, I'm here to help others.  I also don't mind if you
bring others to accomplish the goal either.  The coordinates to my shop are
below if you're interested.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

<coordinates>

With that set up, Itzal went back to the shop.  Kasier and Itzal still needed to pack things up before moving into their home after all.  Velnia did a loop in the air before landing on Itzal's shoulder.  He chuckled as he stroked his purple dragon.  "Yeah, I hope we see someone too girl."

OOC Version

Spoiler

Offering Assistance

Description:  If you need assistance with a quest, dungeon, or other such difficulties, or are just looking for a roleplaying buddy, please either pm me or post here!  I'm always looking for a good role play ^-^

Requirements:  A completed thread, that's all.  Doesn't need to be special, but in any case I don't mind the length of the thread so long as we hit 20 posts

Aid Allowed:  Yes!  I love role playing with people, the more the merrier : D

Rewards:  Nothing honestly.  If you want to give me something I'll accept, but overall I really just need experience points at this point.

Repeatable:  Yes!