[PP-NK-F3] A Trio of Training

'Yes! If I can get some equipment and keep doing stuff like this, and quests...' Telrenya was almost lost in thought before she pulled herself back to reality, flashing Able a smile. "So then, shall we find some more goblins, or look for some different monsters to torment us?" She teased the man lightly. The blonde took a moment to stretch her arms out in front of her after she spoke up, having placed her rapier back in its sheathe for the time being. The plains outside of Delilah were rife with wildlife, aggressive monsters and neutral creatures alike. Other players were a bit more rare; the lower floors weren't a very common hunting ground it seemed, save for specific crafting materials that were locked to certain levels.

Keeping an eye out for any threats to their safety, such as patrolling monsters that may wander too closely to their position, Telrenya only hoped she could get some resources from this excursion. She recalled what the red-haired man had told her earlier--something about giving her a rapier, which quickly caused her to realize that she hadn't addressed the statement. "Oh, and don't worry about giving me anything!" She tried to politely decline his generosity. Of course she wanted new equipment, but Telrenya's newfound sense of pride already had her feeling guilty from his teasing comments. "I should be the one getting you something!" Although she knew she had no means to do so, she still threw out the comment with a smile.

(This is a continuation of where @Able and I left off in a previous thread. Feel free to jump in however you like, @Vigilon!)

Vigilon had been trying to get a lay of the land here in the third floor. He saw some ore sticking out of the ground, and pulled it out(With some minor difficulty). There wasn't much to see in the plains beside Delilah, but there was the occasional tree, material, or mob. He found a tree and stopped to rest for a bit. Veriost, as usual, was sleeping on his shoulder, and Vigilon nudged her awake. "There doesn't seem to be much on this floor so far, but hard to see when there aren't many ways to get an overhead view. What do you think?" Veriost stretched her wings and legs, yawned, and proceeded to fly around Vigilon in a circle or two before landing on his shoulder, and looking at him as if to say, "I'll say. There's practically nothing here! Is this all that this place is made of?" Vigilon chuckled, and thought for a minute before giving a reply. "For a game like this? There's probably more to this floor than we might think, but I don't know for sure."

ID# 85888 LD: 17(+1 Mat)

@Telrenya @Able

"Trust me, I'm not the one who needs anything. Soon enough, if I exert my effort to the fullest I have the intentions to become one of the front liners and clear this game. Maybe I'll even get to see you sometime outside of this game and see if the game generates the same great smile you have to such perfection." Using more ways to flirt with Telrenya, he gave a smirk, the one he always carried about on his face. He gave a thought for a moment unsure of what they should do next. He paced back and forth slowly to show he was trying to figure something out. That's when it hit him. Picking up the rock that had just made solid contact with the back of his head, he turned around to see where it came from, only to see it was another one of the pesky goblins laughing at him. He turned towards Telrenya and held the rock up. "Rocks.... They throw rocks... He's laughing at me. I hate the mobs on this floor, honestly." He let out a sigh as he showed a sign of defeat that he once again was to be ridiculed by another enemy that was commonly spawned on this floor. Dragging his feet away from the scene, "Let's go find something else to fight. I'm tired of being laughed at."

Though Able knew he wasn't this weak, he didn't enjoy being mocked especially not by a real person either. Instead the system came up with a way to make him feel like crap. Off in the distance, Able had managed to spot something flying in the sky, but only for a brief second before it fell from the sky. "Did you see that?" Able pointed in the direction, hoping that he wasn't too late, but most likely he had noticed it too late himself for anyone else to see it even if he had pointed it out.

A red tinge made its way over Telrenya's cheeks when Able had finished speaking. It wasn't as if she had never been flirted with before, but she hadn't expected such nonchalance with the multiple times the man had given her some compliment or made a suggestive comment. She began to wonder if this was simply his personality, and whether or not she should give his playful words any more thought. She didn't seem to need to say anything in return, as Able was already in the process of determining their next course of action.

Telrenya gave a start when the man pacing before her was struck in the back of the head. The blonde hadn't even seen the projectile coming, let alone had enough time to call out a warning. Giving a small, sympathetic chuckle at the man's frustration, she nodded in agreement at his suggestion to changing locations.

With her fingers laced in front of her, Telrenya had been walking casually and wondering if she should try to strike up another point of conversation. Before she had the chance to decide on a topic, however, she was pulled back to reality with Able's outstretched hand and an exclamatory question. "H-huh?" She blinked, looking to the area he indicated to try and determine what he was referring to. "Err, no, sorry... What was it?" Her head tilted to the side slightly, curious as to what Able could have possibly spotted in the sky.

Vigilon was still under the tree, but he faintly heard a small commotion a few yards away, and got up. "Come on, Veriost. Sounds like something could be wrong." As he walked towards where the sounds came from, he looked at the ground, finding nothing interesting at all. If it was monsters, he might be able to help out. If it was just an argument, he would just leave whoever they were be. If it was an assault from someone, he would see if he was strong enough to face the assailant. With half of a plan in mind, he considered the remaining possibilities, and then continued straight toward where the sounds came from. When he arrived in the scene, he saw two players. One male, the other female. The male player was holding a rock, claiming that monsters were throwing rocks at him and laughing at him. "Excuse me, I hate to intrude, but is there something going on here in which I can help?"

ID# 86000 LD: 6+1=7(failed)

@Telrenya @Able

OOC: In my earlier post, I forgot that I had a lucky charm equipped that has the loot die enhancement.

Turning his head over to the man whom had just approached them, he noticed the avian he had nearby. "That's what I saw. Your familiar. It caught my eye just a few moments ago." He examined the bird that was near him only to make sure that this is what he had seen flying up above, which had happened to catch his attention. The man in fact seemed to have appeared out of nowhere as the plains were relatively empty and the players had been quite scarce throughout the floor, especially this part. "As for help? Nah, we're just about to go look for some mobs to grind out on to gain some experience. Working our ways through the levels is all. Well that was until those pesky Goblins felt like ridiculing me mid combat." He turned around towards them with a look of disdain and anguish.

The world of Aincrad was incredible in a way that everything worked so realistically. Sometimes he pondered on the thought of all of the other functions of the human body and interactions with life worked, but never bothered with an effort to experiment the truth. Dropping the rock, which he had picked up from the ground, he looked towards Telrenya. "So, what's the plan Tel? Up for another training date?" He laughed at his joke inside of his head, but outside in physical appearance, he only had a kind smile on his face. "If you'd like to make it a three-way date, feel free to tag along." Expanding the joke so it wasn't just a target towards Telrenya, he included the newly appearing player so it was also a friendly gesture. Stretching out his hand towards the male, "The name's Able, or Tobias. Whichever you'd feel free to call me, both work. Pleasure to meet you." He said with a chuckle among his words.

"Hm?" A voice calling out to them quickly caught Telrenya's attention. Shifting her gaze, her eyes fell upon a player with sandy brown hair with a friendly aura about him. The blonde smiled in reaction to his presence only for Able to speak up about the 'thing' that he had seen earlier being the boy's familiar.

The redhead was beginning to confuse her now. First, he declined the stranger's offer for assistance. Then he turned towards her and asked her what they should do, only to offer that the brunette was welcome to join them. The blonde couldn't keep her head from tilting to the side slightly, not even registering his embarrassing choice of words as he called their excursion a 'date'.

Still, Able offered the player a friendly greeting. Realizing she hadn't done the same, Telrenya hurriedly perked up, bringing her right hand up to her chest to rest over her heart while she bowed towards Vigilon. "Oh, sorry! My name is Telrenya." After straightening back up and dropping her hand back to her side, she kept the friendly smile on her face. "Would you like to join us for some monster hunting?" She echoed Able's offer to indicate that she was fine with it.

@Vigilon

Veriost noticed the male player examining her, he seemed to assume she was a...bird!? Veriost stood up on all fours, her wings up and in the air. She knew the one thing that could prove to him that she was a small dragon: Her frost breath. Vigilon noticed the stance she took, and facepalmed. "Oh, no, not again..." "Fo!!!" To Vigilon, it figures that she would aim for the face. It just happened to be a bullseye for her. "You've got to stop that, Veriost. Every time you want to make a point or push your opinion, you always do it with your frost breath. Why?" Once Vigilon closed Veriost's maw with his right hand, he listened to what the two players had to say. First the male player declined the offer for help, then then asked for it himself? Vigilon turned a little red when he mentioned it like a three-way "Date". Then he introduced himself as both Able, and Tobias. The female player introduced herself as Telrenya, and proceeded to ask if Vigilon would like to fight monsters with them. During her introduction, Telrenya bowed, and Vigilon remained with his current half smile on the outside, but on the inside, he was a little concerned. "I just hope she isn't overly formal or something, like Wardege. One of those kinds of people is enough. To get themselves into trouble, that is." He thought. He responded to the introductions and invitation with, "I'm Vigilon. My real name is Alex, not that it matters. I wouldn't mind adding monster slaying to my day, so I might as well."

@Telrenya @Able

OOC: Not to be rude or anything, but I have the familiar's info in my signature for a reason. Just click the spoiler under <<Familiar>> for the detailed info.(The spoilers were meant to shorten the signature, especially to make room for the kind of signature most players have these days.)

[OOC: For God's sake the declining of the Vigilon was to be read as a joke... not a legitimate declining of him being part of the team.]

Able watched as the avian-- Correction, Dragon had gone hostile towards the player as if it were trying to voice its opinion. "Apologies, thought from the distance and in the sky your familiar was a bird. Now that I got a closer look, I can clearly tell I'm just blind." He looked over at Telrenya as she clearly doesn't look entertained by his remarks anymore, therefore he said nothing to her and smiled. This smile had been different, instead of his classic smirk that he wore about him all day long, he wore a friendly and gentle smile this time. "Vigilon... Interesting name, but sounds good. So a party it is." Sending a request to Vigilon to the party that Telrenya and Able had already formed prior to the previous training session they had. Able placed his finger on the menu and opened up his map, to find a spot which they could train. An area where the three of them wouldn't be too weak, nor too strong. A healthy balance was optimal, though a challenge would be interesting. He began to appear rather focused on a location and figured out a location. Saying nothing to follow the footsteps he began taking, he simply nodded at the players. Able knew he had began to get far too boisterous with his flirting, and even he could tell enough was enough for one person.

The wind of the floor struck his skin, causing goosebumps to form along his arms, but quickly going away as the sun heated him back up to comfortable temperatures. His hair wafted with the wind from side to side, sometimes going straight up as a gust seemed to have picked up. Nothing heavy, but enough to make him wish he had a pair of warmer clothing. The sky had already began to settle to a dusk state, where the sun wasn't nearly as high it had been before. "You alright with some night hunting?" He asked the pair of players behind him.

((OOC: Sorry, I'm usually on mobile and can't see signatures. And Able, I didn't mean to misinterpret your writing. To be fair, Tel's still not used to taking Able's jokes as lightly as he means them. :P))

When Vigilon's familiar reared back, Telrenya tensed up in slight surprise. Despite the clear, sunny weather the dragon breathed a visible frost in a small retort before her master held her mouth closed. The girl blinked in a moment's disbelief at the display before a smile took over her features. The woman found herself staring intently at Veriost before her gaze eventually shifted back to Vigilon with a friendly smile as Able would send out a party invitation. She found herself admiring the dragonling, but didn't want to be rude or pry about the creature.

"Oh," The blonde hurried not to fall behind Able as he wordlessly led the way. His silence felt a bit odd, but she followed after him without questioning it, resting her left hand on the hilt of her rapier. When he did call back to mention the time of day, Telrenya looked out to the setting sun in the distance. 'I would be making dinner about now.' She found herself thinking about the real world again. Adjusting to life in Aincrad had been a huge task for her, and the blonde often dwelled on things she would 'normally' be doing, or what might be happening in the real world at certain times. Urging herself back to reality, she gave a small shake of her head. "Sounds fine to me."

@Vigilon

OOC: I honestly didn't know you couldn't view signatures on a mobile device, although the whole signature thing was primarily directed to Able(No offense). Plus, I can handle nighttime I guess. It probably might mean that without exterior light in the area, we would receive an accuracy-related debuff, right? However, Vigilon might be able to counter that. His Lucky charm also has the Accuracy enhancement.

Vigilon hesitated before accepting the invite. He didn't exactly know these players, so he still had yet to confirm to himself whether or not he could trust them. Well, this would be a good time to find out. Veriost, as usual, didn't have much trouble with such things, and due to that, she didn't bother with that kind of thing, and left all that to Vigilon. She calmed down, and noticed that Telrenya was looking at her admiringly. She could only look her in the eyes, with her own ice blue eyes, before taking flight and circling the player as she usually did. Vigilon smiled, despite that on the inside, he was wondering what it was this time that got her attention. "She's doing it again. She just loves to scout for new friends and allies, but where will that get her in the future? The question still remains..." Veriost landed near Telrenya and grinned, then did that thing that cats do, bringing the top of her head to the player's hand as if asking to be stroked, and in a way, she was. "Looks like Veriost has taken a liking to you. My apologies if it seemed sudden, she likes to scout for friends, allies, and potential. Anyways, I don't mind fighting at night. As long as I can see them, I shouldn't have a problem."

@Telrenya @Able

[OOC: Got it, you already mentioned that it's in your signature in your previous post. It was an honest mistake. I know that Tel isn't used to it, he's just being reluctant as he noticed she wasn't taking them as he had expected she would. He's used to getting his way when he wanted it from women.]

Able looked at the Dragon that had taken a liking towards Telrenya with a quick glance over his shoulder. He didn't say much, in fact he kept quiet. He continued walking on listening for anything that sounded possible to fight at the time. The sun above had begun to set further and further and the sky was a navy blue and orange mixture now, nearly being coated in black entirely. "We're still outside, you won't be dealing with difficult times seeing unless you have legitimate night blindness." Able had an empty expression, not one of joy, or one of anger. It was a blank face, he had determined eyes and a straight mouth. Taking quick glimpses of the scenery around him, he checked for mobs, but none had shown yet. Finding a spot that had been coated in grass with two trees that stood tall in the fields. In the center was a burned grass patch, one that looked oddly enough like a mob spawn. Taking a seat, he rested his back against the tree with his hands behind his head for comfortable seating. "We'll wait here for a while until the enemy spawns, I'm sure we'll get something to spawn here. 

@Telrenya

Able: 180/180 HP | Energy: 18/18 | Hate: 0

Telrenya: 40/40 HP | Energy: 4/4 | Hate: 0

Vigilon: 160/160 HP | Energy: 18/18 | Hate: 0

[Unknown Mob Spawning Soon]

When Veriost circled around her and then seemed to be seeking attention from her, Telrenya gladly obliged. The creature appeared friendly, and so the woman ran her hand along the dragon's scaly back. When Vigilon spoke out to her and offered an apology, Telrenya simply waved her free hand lightly in front of her. "Oh no, it's alright. She's really cute." The blonde smiled, continuing to offer Veriost careful petting strokes as long as she would want them. The woman looked back to the redhead in front of them just as he established an area for them to wait for monsters to spawn. While she couldn't say that she was used to his normal, flirtatious behavior, it was odd to have seen it die down. Watching Able take a seat on the grass, Telrenya followed suit, folding her legs to the side as she leaned on her palm planted flat to the ground. Hoping to ease any lingering tension between them as new acquaintances, the woman thought for a few moments before trying to strike up conversation. "So, I have my normal rapier and Able here fights with his fists," She looked to the redhead with a small smile before turning to Vigilon. Her eyes fell upon the sheath of his weapon. "Is that a straight sword that you use?"

Vigilon didn't take much notice of, but knew of the seemingly sudden change in Able's mood. He guessed that he was just in that mood at the moment, or was one of those people who seemed slightly flamboyant one moment, then serious the next. He chuckled at hearing Telrenya's response. Veriost was definitely cute, that was true. Normally, Vigilon usually didn't pay much attention to whether something was cute, but he did know of, and recall the first familiar he'd met, Itzal's familiar, Velnia, the adorable small dragon who was the most hyperactive little thing he'd ever seen. He remembered when Itzal explained that Velnia was like a puppy, a kitten, and a squirrel all in one. Bringing himself to the present reality, he saw that Veriost was enjoying the attention. When Able sat down on the grass, Veriost assumed Vigilon was going to do the same pretty soon, and returned to his shoulder. She grinned at Telrenya before drifting off to sleep, which under the current circumstances, would probably last only a minute or two. Vigilon sat down and heard Telrenya ask if it was a one handed straight sword he used. "Yes it is. I originally chose this weapon for two reasons, one being that it's a classic that I prefer, the second being that I'm used to this kind of weapon. Before this game, I often practiced swordplay outside, didn't care if the blade was made of wood, it could still hurt, judging from the times I sparred with my older sister... Of course, I am still interested in the Martial Arts skill, but the next problem would be which situation would require which skill? Either way, I guess everyone has their preferences."

@Telrenya @Able

[OOC: Figured that we should fight something that can give us loot, so this way we're not just doing combat for nothing, if you feel this enemy is beyond our limits and I can tweak the stats pre-combat since we haven't actually initiated in combat just yet.]

Able overheard the two having their conversation, meanwhile he was noticing the sky had grown darker with each moment passing. The temperature had cooled down slightly since the past few hours have passed, as sunlight was no longer heating their skin. Instead, the moonlight caused them to shine in a sense, reflecting off their eyes and their hair appearing shinier than it was earlier as well. Grass waved back and forth with small breezes passing over, while the dead spot he was nearby had no motion. Noticing that there was a flicker, he turned his head to the left to see that the location that they had been waiting on formed a red ring on the ground and a portal seemed to have appeared.

Stepping out of the portal was a creature that stood like a normal person did, but the phsyique of the enemy had been entirely different. Coated in red, which dripped from it, the body was made of what looked like fire and bones. A molten skeleton had spawned, as a field boss that they would fight. The skeleton had a bone scimitar equipped, but no armor. The body eminated heat from it, which could be felt from several feet away. Once entirely out of the portal the field boss stood before them. "I was told this enemy was more than capable of being taken out by lower level players", Able informed the two "However, I hate to break the small talk, but we have an enemy to fight. I suggest that the two of you stay back until I can attract aggro from the enemy so you aren't in harms way." Able had made sure to become the first priority for the enemy just so it doesn't go after Telrenya or Vigilon, as he didn't even know what level the player had been.

Able put seemed to have found his fire because once again, he wore a smirk on his face, the one he always had on. "Don't burn yourself" Able told Telrenya "On me, not the field boss" he added to put it as a joke. "Any ideas on how we want to approach this boss? I feel for this enemy we should to slightly more planning than we did for the last mobs we fought Tel." The enemy definitely had a higher health pool than the last and not just this, but Able had a strong feeling that this enemy would prove to be a bigger challenge in terms of damage as well.

Able: 180/180 HP | Energy: 18/18 | Hate: 0

@Telrenya: 40/40 HP | Energy: 4/4 | Hate: 0

@Vigilon: 160/160 HP | Energy: 18/18 | Hate: 0

Molten Skeleton: 90/90 HP | Damage: 27

Edited by Able

"Hmm," Telrenya hummed lightly in response to Vigilon's explanation and comparison to his real-world skills. Although levels and stats ruled in the end, the woman thought it was interesting how muscle memory and previous weapons experience could play a part in how comfortable someone was able to move in combat.

The small smile that had rested on her face was quickly wiped away when the flicker of light in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She hurried to her feet and drew her weapon, acting a bit jumpy when compared to the other two players. Perhaps being the lowest level among them had her more worried and cautious. When the skeleton appeared before them, flames licking the bones that made up its skeletal body, Telrenya felt herself swallow. Able's voice caught her attention, a sideways glance while he cracked another joke causing the blonde to let out a small chuckle. "Hmm..." She stared at the monster , attempting to analyze the creature for some sort of a strategy they could use against it like Able had suggested. "If we could use water in some way...maybe it would be weak to that?" Telrenya couldn't even try to mask the uncertainty in her voice. Seeing the monster bathed in fire, she simply threw out the first thought that came to mind, with no plan on how to execute it. She hesitated, drawing her weapon and holding the basic rapier out in front of her while she waited for Able to take the lead just as he had done against the goblin they fought earlier that day.

Veriost woke up when the area lit up slightly. Vigilon saw the fiery skeleton appear, he noted that it could do some decent damage. "Ah... I'm level 8, and my base damage is 5, but I only have 9 mitigation. Is there anyone here with more mitigation at the moment?" Certainly it wasn't Telrenya, who seemed worried, probably for good reason. Scratch that, the monster appeared lootable for a level 9 player, so from what Vigilon could guess, she had all the reason to be worried. Hopefully, Telrenya would have less hate than Vigilon and Able. Veriost looked at Vigilon before taking another glance at the creature, trying to guess whether or not she would be ready to take a chance. Vigilon continued to size up the enemy before saying, "Well, at the moment, I'm still open to suggestions... Waaaaaay open..." Sure, this was just your average intimidating, lootable mob, but Vigilon was starting to have second thoughts about the day's outcome...

@Telrenya @Able

With slight hesitation, Able brought his attention back to the Molten Skeleton. The flame coated bones and the heat waves that fluttered over it altering the way the world looked behind it, made it seem far more intimidating. "I mean, at least you two have ideas. I've got nothing, so either I'm brave or I'm stupid, because I'm going in." He said as he prepared himself for his first attack on the target. He considered of all the methods he can use to approach the enemy, should he attack from behind or just go head on? He clenches his fists after adjusting his hair once more and then began to charge in, his fists began to obtain a glow to them, initiating the combat charge with a sword art had to have been a smart idea because before he could think of anything else, he went through with the attack.

His right leg came up towards the chest of the skeleton, and although flames coated the mob, they didn't catch onto his clothing. After his kick had connected, the skeleton appeared to have been stunned for only a brief second, because with enough time, he was able to send his hand flying towards the skeleton's head and chopping it once more before leaping back. "Well looks like I'm brave because I executed that pretty close to flawlessly! Proud of me Tel?" He said as he grinned towards her and winked with his left eye, and returning his head towards the mob with a hair flick.

ID: [86259] | BD: 9 [6 * 4 = 24 Damage] | MD: 5 [Miss]

Able: 180/180 HP | Energy: 14/18 (-4 Sword Art) | Hate: 2 (+2 From Critical Strike)

@Telrenya: 40/40 HP | Energy: 4/4 | Hate: 0

Molten Skeleton: 66/90 HP | Damage: 27

Edited by Able

Telrenya had tensed up when Able so readily charged in against the field boss. Should she have even been worried? The redhead was a higher level than her, and as she caught Vigilon's words she realized that he wasn't far behind the man in terms of stats. She already knew she was the weakest one among the three, but now she just felt another reminder. Still, they were out here in order to train--to get experience and gain levels wherever they could, so as long as this nasty skeleton didn't give them too much trouble, the blonde told herself they would be just fine.

Able attack landed successfully, leaving the man as confident as always. The blonde couldn't help but smirk back towards him after he called out. "Flawless, indeed!" Perhaps the pressure of combat made it easier for her to joke around, as it provided her a distraction from the danger. She normally wouldn't offer much banter of her own, but she felt a bit braver than normal herself. "Keep that up and we'll be done here in no time." She held her rapier tightly, not wanting to waste any more time in following-up after the redhead's attack.

"Here goes," She breathed out, rushing towards the monster with her blade ready to strike. The metal glowed a bright yellow, indicating a sword art of her own. Unlike the normal thrusting motions that she would have struck with, Cardinal had her blade swinging down upon her target's skull. The attack had barely moved the monster's health bar, but as Telrenya disengaged she spotted the status effect flashing beneath it. The skeleton was practically frozen in place, causing the woman to grin with excitement. "Yes! Got it!" She exclaimed.

ID: [86346] | BD: 6 - Hit! [Used SA - Above - x1 Stun] [2 DMG]

Able: 180/180 HP | Energy: 14/18 | Hate: 2

Telrenya: 40/40 HP | Energy: 0/4 | Hate: 1

Molten Skeleton: 64/90 HP [Stunned] | Damage: 27

Edited by Telrenya

Vigilon saw Able deal some pretty good damage, and Telrenya followed with an attack that inflicted stun. Under normal conditions, assuming there was no stun effect, Vigilon would have been worried, to say the least. He rushed at the Skeleton, ready to use Snake Bite. Well, let's just say that could have gone better, meaning he had...missed by a centimeter...how ridiculous was that? "This is just ridiculous! How lucky would that thing have to be for me to miss it while it's stunned!?" No sooner did he say that, a whisper emitted from his Lucky charm. "Weak....Crush it....." "Not again.... This thing may be helpful, but it's whispers are spontaneous and kind of creepy!" "Ah, please ignore that...My lucky charm just spontaneously, occasionally whispers..." Right now, Vigilon just needed a way to actually hit the stupid skeleton, and not worry about a few seemingly harmless words, despite it could come out a little creepy to some people, assuming such a thing would bother them...

@Telrenya @Able

ID# 86353 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

Snake Bite-Failed!

[2] Able: HP 180/180,  EP 14/18

[1] Telrenya: HP 40/40, EP 0/4

Vigilon: HP 160/160, EP 15/18, [Stats Locked for thread]:

Spoiler

Damage: 5(O.H.S.S. Rank 1[+1], White Blade[+2], Veriost[+1])

Mitigation: 9(Sunset's Light)

Evasion: 1(Sunset's Light)

Recovery: 2(Sunset's Light, Karri's Fang) [Recovery restores 1 extra energy*Slot X Tier on successful CD rolls of 6+]

Accuracy: 1(Karri's Fang)

Enemies:

Molten Skeleton: HP 64/90, [Stunned]

Edited by Vigilon