Might as well.....hello

ello, im fell, usually fallen but it was taken so ill live. Anyway i've found my way back to this site, yes back too. My friend ofc was the one that kinda got us back onto the site, but i cant say i didnt jump at the idea. We rp'ed on this site a long time ago, not gonna say who really cus its pointless anyway, most of those people arent here anyway any longer. Ofc staff can always find out anyway.... but however just know this is an easy way to put yourself out there. So if anyone is wanting to rp sometimes hit me up, im low ofc but i got alot of free time and i kinda wanna grind to catch up....if its possible.

Anyway cya in the world of aincrad sometime XD

PS: my rp writing is not that bad

Well, hello and welcome(back)!

I returned back to the site probably a year ago after vanishing out of no where, but here I am.
It's good to see people returning, albeit not on the original account, be it dead or not.

It would really be interesting for Macradon to meet a new player, as it would kickstart his plot and stuff, so I'm up for some RP!