[OP-NK-F1] Recruitment

Aereth was lying on a big branch in a clearing of the forest outside the northern gate of the Town of beginnings. He was up high enough, so that nobody that would actively look for him would be able to find him. He was waiting for any players that may want to take the offer he had written on the small note he had placed directly at the northern town gate some minutes ago.

To: Ay DPS or Scout unit that is interested

Text: Are you feeling useless? Are you not satisfied with how strong you DPS build is? And are you looking for a bigger purpose to fight for, than just reaching the front lines, like fighting for weaker players that can't fight for themselves? If the answer to these questions is yes, then come to the clearing in the norther forest and find me and talk to me.

I'm looking for some motivated players that I will train personally until they are strong enough to work with me. Or even some partners to take with me on operations right from the start, if you are strong enough.

I can promise you that you'll become very strong very fast if you are a hard worker and able to keep up with a tight training schedule as well as the mental pressure the will be placed on your shoulders once I'm done with your training. 

Kind Regards,
The Demon King

Aereth had learned from the mistakes he had made in the past. Due to him working alone his last mission backfired big time, and he got himself almost killed. It was time for him to recruit other players willing to put their lives on the line, in order to keep the PK guilds at bay....

Aereth entered stealth: LD 10+ needed to be found

Hidden walked forward from her shop on the first floor. Nicholas Blackshade walked behind her, following her on a brief mission for hunting materials. Blackshade usually stayed at the shop,  but she had no plan of stopping at her house, so he would be fine to tag along. The player had remained subservient, ever since she had agreed to let him tag along. "Any other plans today?" Blackshade asked. He occasionally tried to make for light conversation. She looked back at him and simply replied, "Nothing has been planned" They exited the northern hate and found that a few players had gathered around a certain section. Many of the players appeared quite low leveled and still in starting gear. Some spoke excitedly, and others laughed as if it was all a joke. She got close enough to read the note, and examined it carefully. The player rendered to themselves as the Demon King. She turned and kept moving forward and told Blackshade that they had new plans. "Anything to do with this Demon King?" Blackshade asked. She nodded and replied, "I don't like the sound of that self proclaimed name. It sounds like the name of one that would start a killing guild. Especially since he uses words like operations" She walked forward, not speaking any further. 

TIME LAPSE

She arrived at the northern forest and immediately began searching around for this Demon King. She spotted the player almost instantly, but even recognized the player. "Just out of imprisonment, and already having a call to arms?" She asked jokingly. She had no interest in being recruited, since she already practically worked for Domarus. As did Aereth. At least the man had taken it upon himself to not travel alone anymore. Blackshade made a choking noise and she turned. His face was pale as he started at Aereth. "Everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah, I am fine.... That guy just reminds me of someone that beat the crap out of me in real life"

@Aereth

Edited by Hidden

ID: 85985
LD: 17 Found Joo

"Hey, Boy!" The busty pugilist said waving her arm up at him. He was up in a tree out in the safe zone, Dani's brown eyes looked up and she shifted her hand over her eyes to clear them away from the sun. She had not read any notes that the player had posted, but she was just out fundamentally searching for whatever. She was tired of all the noise in the City and was starting to get a headache and hoping to do some light training outside in the area. But when she looked up, she had noticed a player lounging in the tree. There were two other players by the looks of it though as she was scoping out the area. Her hand turned to a fist and shot across the tree to punch the dull trunk of it, causing it shake a bit. 

"Hot damn. Should probably find some gloves some my knuckles don't look like they were ran into a wood chipper. Hey, B-" she had stopped mid-sentence and tilted to her head to the side, she was unsure of the gender she was speaking to and didn't want to assume anything. Because God Forbid you do something like that in this time and age and someone gets emo about it. The noirette looked up at the surrounding trees and took a few steps back. Well, if he wasn't going to come down then...

The woman bound of with a fleet of movement, her sneakers sank into the ground and she started to bounce from one tree to the next doing a sort of wall climb until she was on head level with this mysterious player. She had landed in a crouch on the tree and smirked, "Hey, Boy." Then the branch started to creak a bit and lean from both players being on it, "Oh sh-" 

@Aereth @Hidden

Edited by Daniella

Aereth had decided to close his eyes while he waited for any players to arrive, and it didn't take long for the first two players to show up. And it was nobody less than, Hidden accompanied with some other player he had never seen before. Still lying on the branch Aereth rested his head on his hand,and put a smirk on his face and said: "How does it come that I'm not even surprised to see you here, Hidden. And yes, I'm already busy. Being captured and played with by those b*stards for so long sucked a**." It really seemed like this girl had her eyes and ears everywhere. "I don't assume that you are here for asking me to train you, or for some 'friendly' sparring, so how can I help you?"

But the other player was new, and Aereth let out a low chuckle when he mentioned that he looked like a dude that beat the crap out of him IRL. "Unless you're coming from Europe and I forgot your face, I don't think that I have ever seen you." Aereth said, before a small yawn escaped his mouth. 

Just then he heard another female voice from under him. This time however he didn't recognize the female player by her voice and turned his head slightly, to see a pretty gorgeous woman, hitting the tree with one of her fists and throwing around some insults. "I already want her as my second in command." he thought before mentally slapping himself in the face. After that she made her way up to the brunette and crouched down beside him, before a cracking sound was heard.... A small "Well, f*ck." was heard, and in a blink of an eye, Aereth got up to his feet, grabbed the foul mouthed noirette bridal style and immediately made his way down to the ground again by leaving from the cracking branch.

"Hello there beauty. If that didn't at least earn me a kiss on the cheek, then..." he paused for a moment and locked eyes with the female he was holding in his hands and let out a sigh. "Nevermind." he then said and let her down to her own feet again. Such stuff only worked in some stupid night novels or animes. "So at least one player read my message and seems to be interested to join my assault squad." Aereth said with a smirk on his face.

@Hidden, @Daniella Insert: 'Did you just assume my gender meme' here.

She looked up at Aereth, he was appearing to be doing well for a man who was just captured and beaten hourly. Aereth looked down at her and monotonously said he was not surprised to see her at all. He questioned why she was here. She laughed darkly, and calmly replied, "I was unsure that you were even hear. I came here due to the name that you put at the bottom of that note. Demon King wasn't it? That was awfully suspicious and it sounded as if you were starting a cult or a killing group" She laughed and wondered if they should stay here and wait, or just go ahead and leave now.

Aereth addressed Blackshade and told him that he had never seen him before, unless he was a forgotten face. Face still paled, Blackshade put on a fake smile and replied, "Of course you haven't seen me. Little chances of you having seen or known me. Just the memory of it, ya know?" Blackshade made a completely fake laugh. Hidden could not help but notice how strange he was acting. Usually, he was funny and lighthearted. Now he acted liked he was trying to play cool with a person that was going to kill him, or a person who he disliked. It was odd for him, and perhaps she could find out more later. 

They were interrupted by a strange girl who hammered away at the tree that Aereth sat on, and then climbed up, crouching next to Aereth. The woman was taller than herself, and was fairly pretty. She looked like one of those girls that would wrap boys around her finger with ease. She was not like Hidden at all in terms of breast size, but she would keep that conversation no where near her mouth. Then, the tree began to creak. Instantly, Aereth grabbed her and leapt off the tree, landing softly on the ground. He then was telling the woman about how kiss worthy it was, but eventually trailed off. She couldn't help but giggle and say, "You can't try to kiss people in the first seconds of meeting them" She looked at Aereth closer and noticed that when he wasn't angry, beaten, or tired, he was actually a pretty good looking guy. Definitely a person she would always keep in the don't touch zone of her mind, but she had eyes really only for Sey. And she had him so....

@Aereth @Daniella

Before the branch was to snap, the male player had put his hands on her. Her brown chocolate eyes widened from his hands over her body and she fought him tooth and nail till they were safely back down on ground level where her feet had finally reached. Before he could even let out on about that sentence, she had placed her hand over his mouth and was ready to slam him down into the ground by sweeping his leg, but instead removed her hand from it and gave him the look. She folded her arms over her chest and let him talk and shook her head, "Trust me, Boy. Going all Hero on me is not a way to impress me. I don't need saving. I can very well take care of myself. Now, what is this about a note and an assault squad?" 

The noirette pugilist dropped her arms to her side and her brows raised in curiosity. There was two others here, a girl by the sound of the voice but it could've been just a child under those sheets. And then there was another player who seemed to be in an even less than comfortable spot. Shrugging her shoulders, Daniella made the rounds. First the Boy Scout, "Hey there, Boy. My name is Daniella, nice to meet'chya." She moved for his hand to give it a quick and hard shake. She had turned to the two others and did the same. Even if they didn't want to shake hands with her sweaty palms, they had little choice. And she used as much pressure as she could with her hands to make it clear she was no pushover. Then she stood there waiting for introductions of the others. But in the meantime, Dani had squared her feet and took a Boxer's stance, throwing punches into the air to let out some steam while her feet bounced side to side. "So is it pretty normal for peeps to be lounging in trees here? Seems really weird and stalkerish if you ask me. Hey. Are you a stalker or something, Boy?" 

@Hidden @Aereth

After barely surviving 'the look' from Daniella, Aereth could swear that his health bar had dropped into the red, and his HUD was just lagging because it clearly showed that he was still sitting at full health. "Well, it was at least worth a try, I guess?" he kinda told both of the women. When Daniella then mentioned that she didn't even know anything about a note and an assault squad, Aereth mentally facepalmed and opened up his inventory, to fetch a copy of the note he had placed on the northern town gate and gave it to the woman, before turning his head back to Hidden's direction.

"Aaaaah. Yeah, the Demon King. Haha, I came up with that stuff while those sh*theads held me captive. Can't go around, placing your real username on town gates, if a whole network of guilds wants to see you dead." he replied to answer the hooded girls question. But the behavior of the other player got stranger with every moment. It really seemed like something wasn't alright with that guy... "Are you feeling uncomfortable around me, my dude? Cause, as long as you don't f*ck with me, you will have no problems at all around me." Aereth said calmly before turning his attention back to the noirette.

Grabbing the hand of the female, Aereth noticed that she was putting quite some strength in her handshakes. Shrugging, Aereth locked his own brown ores with Dani's, and replied. "My name is Aereth, And I'm looking for some players that would be interested in joining a small but strong assault squad. Level and experience don't matter. The only important thing I need those players to have is determination, and the will to push themselves as hard as they can." No goofy attitude, no joking around, business mode was on. Behind this facade, Aereth still had grandmastered two weapon skills. The one handed straight sword, as well as the material arts skill.

After that Dani seemingly wanted to throw some punches around and asked if Aereth was a some kind of stalker. "Like the note said, I was merely waiting for some players that would have the guts to come searching for me, to talk about the offer I made, are you interested? Regardless of your answer, how about you three show me what you got?" Aereth said, laying out a challenge to the three of them.  

@Hidden, @Daniella

Hidden rolled her eyes when he said that it was worth the try. 'Not really' She thought in her head. She began to observe the other woman and noticed that she had a fighters stance and was pummeling the air. The woman must be a boxer she thought. Aereth handed her a note that she seriously hoped was not his phone number. He turned and mentioned that the demon king was a name he came up with during his time of being captured. She nodded. The experience had changed the man in a few ways. The man hadn't wanted to work alone as much, and had changed a bit... with a loss of a bit of his sanity she thought. Then for Aereth, business mode activated. He noted that he was looking for a strong but powerful group to terrain and go on missions for him. She raised an eyebrow but did not question him. Then he wanted them to show off their skills. Blackshade immediately put his hands in the air and said, "I am not much of a fighter. More scoutish, so Ill just sit out if that is all right" Hidden nodded to him and he stepped away. Hidden flicked her wrist, and bow with dagger in hand she smirked at Aereth. She was completely underdeveloped for this fight, but she had a bit of damage on her side. Aereth had speed and mitigation on his side if she remembered. She might do the same for boss fights or such, but she had a good dagger already. 

@Daniella @Aereth

ID: 86092
BD: 1-3 = Fail [-2 EN]

The woman had read the note and squinted her eyes at the writing and what it had contained. She gave a small pout and then laughed and shook her head, "So you are basically creating a sort of Training Camp, huh? Well, I can't say I can join your crusade or whatever it is your intending to do. But having a Coach to help train me for what I need, that could be useful. I may not be much to look at since this game doesn't translate to real world experience, I will have to rely on the numbers to get me through it. Alright, I am in!" 

The woman gave a small bounce and when she and the other girl was challenged, Daniella wasted no time. She moved like the wind under her feet bobbing in and out in a weave pattern till she got close to Aereth. She threw him a radical right jab which would have totally caused someone to take the hit, but whatever it was, the timing, the coordination between her punch and the target- something was way off. When her punch was thrown she had missed the male by quite a bit. 

"Well, I guess I should not have been showing off or talking a big game, huh? I wonder why I couldn't hit you..." Dani had to back away a bit, but she knew a counter attack could be possible. So she lifted her arms up in a boxer's defense and looked to towards the now disrobed woman, "Ahh! So you are a chick! Good on you!" 

@Aereth @Hidden

Edited by Daniella

It seemed like Hidden understood his reasoning and was satisfied with the answer he provided her. "Oh come on, you can't have the woman fight for you." Aereth said, a little bit disappointed that the strange man wasn't going to do help Hidden and Dani to kick is ass in. He knew how strong Hidden was, and wanted to see if the boy had some fight in him. At least hidden was preparing herself for a small spar, indicated by her readied dagger. 

Unfortunately the woman wasn't interested in joining his cause, but still wanted to get trained by the brunette. Sighing Aereth turned to her and responded. "Well that's a shame, but what would I get from training you if you don't want to help me in return?

After Aereth laid out his challenge, Dani wasted no time before she stormed in and attacked the brunette player. A simple shift of his upper body was enough to evade the jab of the female. "At least you've got some fire, but I can't have you knowing all my tricks, yet." Aereth said and chuckled while the female took a defensive position. 'Better remove my armor, or that girl will get killed just by hitting me...' he thought and opened up his menu, and removing all of his armor pieces, leaving him only in a tank top and some wide pants. After that he sent out a duel request to the two females. 

After the two would have accepted, and readied themselves, Aereth placed his sword in a backhand position and sped towards Hidden. "No holding back!" he said when he feinted a diagonal upwards swing at the female. As soon as he would notice anything that would give away her next movements, Aereth lowered his center of gravity, somehow searching a way through her defense, and delivering a simple punch into the abdominal region of the player.

ID# 86094 results:
Battle: 8+3 HIT
Damage: 14*9 = 126 DMG to Hidden

Aereth: 820/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC
@Hidden: ? 
Daniella: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 

OOC: Hidden would never reveal her face to someone she knows so little. She never removed her cloak. By rules of timeline, Aereth would have seen Hidden revealed. I should make a series. Hidden Revealed.

The shorter girl watched, standing in a ready position. She accepted the <<Half-Health duel>> request and watched as the timer went down. As the timer hit zero, Aereth made the first move, which was sort of unfair, but she was amazed at the speed of it. Aereth was a player, much faster and stronger than any mob she had faced. She tried to parry, dodge his move, but he was already in her, striking her midsection. She slid backwards, her health dropping a considerable amount. She thanked her cloak and it's armored properties. She flashed a smile at Aereth, barely seen through the hood of her cloak. She had no idea the fight with a player could be this exciting. She darted forward, seeming as a shadow as she closed the distance between her and Aereth. A flash was seen and then her dagger became darker, encased in a black aura. Aereth's attempts to dodge were futile and she thrust her blade into his body before slicing through, making an x pattern on his chest. She leapt away after her dagger let out a bright spark. She watched as Aereth would crumple to the ground, her paralysis effect now coursing through his veins. A steady stream of red shards was leaking through as well. She turned to the other woman. "Now that is what I bring when someone says no holding back" She smiled, taking the second to snap her fingers, her familiar appearing at her side. The black fox looked at Aereth, it's eyes intense and bright. 

86099 BD:10. Paralytic Venom, Bleed, and Phase Activated!

DMG: 11+2=13*8=104-(0/2)=104 DMG

Aereth: 716/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC [BLEED 2/2 (-24)]
@Hidden: 410/500 HP | 43/50 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 36 MIT | 1 T2 Bleed | 1 Para Venom | Phase
Daniella: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 

@Daniella

Edited by Hidden

OOC: Sorry, Hidden. I misread your post. :)

Daniella had no idea what to expect from this, she was given some weird dual request thing and she sighed punching the O for acceptance. Of course this was nothing like real life, she thought she could just go in swinging like she normally did. But apparently there were rules, and restrictions on everything. It was  a bit of a pain in the neck, but if she wanted to a Challenger, she would have to accept these odd rules. 

Cracking her knuckles, the Hooded woman sprang from her feet with that odd dagger in hand. Dani was not one for weapons, blunt fists were her weapon of choice or at least a good pair of broken in boxing gloves. But there was some kind of allure to using it, but she thought nothing more than just that. All the tools she needed was her instincts as a Fighter and a Boxer. 

When the woman charged forward with her footing went stomping into the grass, she had slid forward too much from her velocity and had expected to be bounced back by the ropes like in a ring, but instead she kept going and nearly ran into a tree. "What the hell is up with this game?" the woman turned around and missed her opportunity on Aereth, at least Hidden was able to do some damage to him. But with this feeling, she was getting rightly pissed off from missing her target. How does one even do that when they are standing still? It boggled her small, little mind. 

ID: 86101
BD: 1 

@Aereth: 716/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC [BLEED 2/2 (-24)]
Hidden:  410/500 HP | 43/50 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 36 MIT | 1 T2 Bleed | 1 Para Venom | Phase
Daniella: 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | [+1 ENR, -2 ENR]

Edited by Daniella

"That's some fine piece of armor you have there. The tailor that had crafted this piece for you must be a true master of his discipline." Aereth said, letting out a small chuckle at his really bad joke, before starting to dodge the incoming assault of the hooded player. The first few strikes Aereth was able to evade, but then the dagger got surrounded by a dark aura, before making contact with Aereth's armorless body. Immediately the Bleed and Paralyze sign were visible on his HUD, and Aereth dropped to the floor with a dull thud. "I was only expecting the best from you, Hidden." Aereth replied and let out a sharp whistle with all the effort he could muster in his paralyzed state. Immediately Fenrir made his appearance, and placed himself between Aereth and the black fox Umbra, meeting its gaze with a cold and calculating one of his own.

He couldn't even crack a proper grin because of the strong paralyzing effect of that weapon. "The id*ots of that guild should have asked her to join them..." Aereth thought, before Dani missed a hit on the grounded player. "Well, sh*t happens..." he thought and slowly stared to get some feeling back into his fingers. Not long, and he would be able to attack again...

Aereth: 692/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC [BLEED 1/2 (-24)]
@Hidden: 410/500 HP | 43/50 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 36 MIT | 1 T2 Bleed | 1 Para Venom | Phase

ID: 86348 LD: 11 (No material found)

(Joining w/ permission from Aereth)

The note signed by the "Demon King" had posted had already been up for some time, enough for him to have already started whatever it is he had planned for whoever decided to show up. The noirette, however, thought it was worth checking out, in case the king had decided to wait around for more players. Or perhaps nobody had shown up yet and he wasn't at all late.

As he exited the safezone's gate, he equipped his curved sword. Aoda remembered that technically, the sword wasn't free and he still owed food to the bear cub who had been protecting it. Vague memories of it's haunting gaze would forever remain in the lad's mind. As he stepped through the plains, he decided he'd search the ground for anything he might be able to bring back to the cub, just so he'd stay on it's good side in case he ever needed to return to the smith for new items.

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any materials around that he could give to the blacksmith's familiar. At least, there was nothing he could catch with his eye. "Maybe another time." He mumbled to himself, continuing in the direction of the forest.

Upon arriving, he noticed the fight between three players; two fairly skilled people, as well as a inexperienced individual, like himself.

It didn't seem like a fight to the death, like he had seen many of those before, so Aoda assumed it was where the self-proclaimed Demon King had begun the training. Appearing from behind the group, the dark-haired man began to speak. "Room for a fourth?"

Edited by Aoda

OOC: You don't need permission to join an OP. Aereth, Bleed Activates on YOUR turn. 

Hidden looked at Aereth as he lie on the ground. Aereth had let out a sharp whistle, and soon a wolf, larger than Umbra, would join the fray. It locked eyes with Umbra, preventing a forward movement for her familiar. Hidden sighed. She would have to do this herself. The other girl appeared to have little skill for combat, or anything else really. The cloaked girl smoothly walked forward, her dagger flashing in her hand. She and Aereth had lost a good amount of health, her only problem was that Aereth had a much larger reserve of it. She would need to get him paralyzed again. Her dagger shone and orange light as she stopped at Aereth's limp body. He had not been completely cured of his overconfidence problem, but perhaps this duel would show him that even with much less skills, he was no where near invincible. She brought her dagger to his body, and thrust it into his chest, ripping through his unprotected body. Quickly, she pulled it out, making a quick leap back to perhaps dodge his next attack. 

"I have not met very many he only use their fists as a weapon", Blackshade announced. His eyes moved to the newcomer, and where he did not know this man, Hidden seemed to. Her gaze froze upon him momentarily, before returning to Aereth. Blackshade looked at Aereth, a face of regret and pain, but analyzing as he had done for almost half a year. The man was strong with his fists, but he wondered how strong the man would be with his armor on. At the moment, Hidden was battering him brutally, but with proper armor on, he might be taking this duel well. 

86376 BD:4+3=7. 11*8=88 DMG

Aereth: 604/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC [BLEED 1/2 (-24)]

Hidden: 410/500 HP | 43/50 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 36 MIT | 1 T2 Bleed | 1 Para Venom | Phase

@Daniella

Edited by Hidden

"I'm more of a one on one kinda chick." Dani had stated and crossed her arms over her chest signaling she had forfeited her side of the battle. She was not going to do anything to this guy besides embarrass herself further and if he really wanted to know how passionate she was about fighting, they could meet up another time. But it was clear that he could take a beating especially from a weapon user. The woman looked over to the cloaked player, an eye on the dagger as she rolled her eyes slightly. Weapons were clunky even small daggers. She had to deal with a whole lot of bums and thugs back in her home town, besides being a Boxer she knew how to defend herself and how easily it was to rip a dagger away from someone's hand. And also being a Boxer, she knew how fragile a human hand can be when twisted in the wrong direction. 

So instead when the familiar seemed to break out in a stare down contest, the woman once more backed away and looked on towards the fight. Then there was movement, another player seemed to join there little group. Of course there was already a duel going on, but Dani honestly didn't care about that and they would be preoccupied with that. With a small jogging bounce, the woman in the tight crop top shirt slid forward with a big smile on her face, dark hair billowing behind her as it settled when she stopped, "Hey there, Boy! Did you plan on getting in some of this action?" she said with her thumb pointed towards the group. She had looked up him up and down and then she smiled mischievously for no other reason. @Aereth @Aoda

Aereth didn't move his body while Hidden once again buried her dagger once more inside of Aereth's body. This time however no special enhancements activated and Aereth slowly felt how he was finally able to move again. For one last time, the bleed effect sucked away some of his health points, putting him dangerously close to loosing the duel. "It's time for me to also get serious... The next hit decides the battle." he thought and and got back into his battle stance without a word. He simply acknowledged the forfeit of Dani with a firm nod, and focused on the dagger wielder. A small smirk crept over his face before he started to sprint at full speed towards the hooded girl. Fenrir immediately joined him in his charge with only one thing in mind, keeping Umbra away from the battle.

Upon reaching Hidden, Aereth would start dodging her attack attempts until he would find a decent opening for his last attack. Now it was a matter of speed and skill. At this point anybody would be able to end the battle with one last hit. Grinning at finding the opening he needed, Aereth pulled back his right fist and charged up his strongest sword art. 

With his free hand, Aereth pushed Hidden's attack arm upwards with a swift motion and released the <<All Might>> sword art directly at Hidden's face. His fist made contact with her cheek with a dull thud. Aereth put quite some strength into that hit, effectively sending her off balance. Before she would fall to the ground, Aereth then would grab her by her arm preventing her to fall over. "That was a good fight. And a very close one if I may say so. You did well." As soon as Hidden found her footing again, Aereth released the grip and turned over to Aoda.

He then greeted the other player, and recognized him almost immediately. "Hey there. I assume you are here because of the note?" Aereth asked locking eyes with Hidden again, as if to confirm that this was the dude from when Hidden and Aereth first met.

"And Dani, I like your style of fighting, and am I right if I assume that you will be going for the Material Arts skill?" He asked the other female. 

ID# 86403 results:
Battle: 8+3 Hit
Damage: 14*15-36 = 169 DMG

Aereth: 580/820 HP | 74/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC [BLEED 0/2 (-24)]

Hidden: 241/500 HP | 43/50 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 36 MIT | 1 T2 Bleed | 1 Para Venom | Phase DEFEATED
Daniella: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | SURRENDERED 

@Hidden, @Daniella, @Aoda

Hikoru appeared from the sounds of fighting between players. He moved silently in the shadows, keeping quiet and still, making sure to watch where he was stepping. He approached silently and found three players all fighting. He knew he could come in and attack someone easily, but for now he would wait to see what would happen. He listened quietly, and he heard running water nearby. He quietly shifted over and saw that a stream was nearby. He came close enough to where the cloak could lightly skim the water, not interrupting the current, and soon he could feel himself becoming harder to see. It was a feeling he had learned to notice when he would do stealth practice and missions. He could sense it now, and he felt himself sliding down the hill slightly. He put his hands down gently and held his uncomfortable pose. Even though he could move, he knew that he could be ready to pounce and attack if he was spotted. He recognized two of the players down there as Aereth and Hidden, but the third could be a threat, and he honestly had no clue of how to react. He held his Katana on his side, feeling the light weight against his side. He had been practicing, and he knew that he could easily attack once with it, then switch to dagger to save energy consumption. For now, he waited to see what would happen next.

Hikoru entered Stealth: 26+ to be found

(Rolled before even looking at hik's stealth.. rip)

ID: 86404 LD: 3

"You two assumed correctly." Aoda began, "The note interested me. If you'd have me, I would love to stick around." The raven-haired individual recognized both the man and the hooded player from the wasp quest they had completed together. From what he could remember the mysterious girl hadn't appreciated his lack of... game sense at the time. Maybe it had at least improved a little since the last time they met. Aereth, however, seemed to be friendly towards him, in the way a mentor or teacher would be. This might have been the right decision after all.

"So I guess you're the Demon King then?" He inquired, a slight smirk forming on his face as he spoke to the more experienced man. Interesting choice for a title. Not that Aoda wasn't a fan of it. Had he known more about the player, he might have been able to decide whether it suited him or not.

Aoda wasn't sure what Aereth had planned for him. Was he going to duel the player, like the other two? He wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up with the swordsman, especially not alone. Of course, maybe the training would be different than the what had had seen previously. He'd need to be ready for a possible fight between one of the other players. Chances are, he'd be able to take on the girl who seemed to be as new as he was, but the hooded player would be just as big as a challenge as the man. This'll be tough, but I can't back down.

Edited by Aoda

Dang it Hik.... I hate you.

She watched as Aereth got back up from his paralyzed state. He moved at her quickly, using all of his strength to slam his fist into the side of her face. The force of the blow caused her to fall back, her health dropping rather too fast for her taste. She was going to have met the ground, but Aereth caught her in one swift motion. "Smooth Aer" Aereth mentioned that she did well and then turned to the other people who had showed up to the recruiting. So far, it was her, the woman, and then Aoda. Aoda was the man who she believed to have poor judgement. Charging out to help some orange player was perhaps one of the stupidest things she had ever seen another player do. Orange players had it hard and would be quite hardened from the constant struggle of survival. She sheathed her dagger. They had done quite well, but it was hard to win against someone who was over fifteen levels higher than her. Her dagger was yet to be finished and she still had no light armor skill. If you had enough health to survive her, you were going to do quite fine. She looked back over to Aereth and calmly said, "I won't be being recruited by you. You are a comarad but never a master of mine.  I like the wind and sea, unbeding and unlistening to anything" The wind an sea also had relentless force which still did not have.