[OP-NK-F1] Recruitment

"After what you and Dom did for me back then I'd never see you as anything less than an equal partner and comrade, Hidden. But I really enjoyed our small spar. You are getting better and better with that dagger of yours. And don't think I didn't notice that neat little enhancements on it. I'm going for a phase weapon as well, so this might become interesting once we are both finished with our builds." Aereth mentioned in a challenging tone but then extended his hand for a handshake to show his respect to the dagger wielding assassin.

Turning back to Aoda with a smirk on his face Aereth replied. "Well, that's good to hear that you'd be interested. Just know that my training won't be anything you could take lightly. I'm going to push you as hard as you are able to go, and the things we will be doing are more dangerous than any mob or even some bosses. But if you push through my training, you will have no problems with the tasks I'll assign to any of you.

"And yeah that Demon King stuff came to me some time ago. I don't want to put my actual username on town gates, you know." Aereth said and chuckled. "We can handle this either way you like. If you want you can come at me right now and I'll see how strong you are at the moment. Ooooor, we could do that the boring way and you just tell me what level and which skill you already have."

@Hidden, @Aoda

Hikoru moved quickly after a few moments. Using his <Charge> Skill combined with his <Sneak Attack> Mod, he soon appeared at the back of Aereth's back, a dagger pointed at his throat. Hikoru stopped just before the blade touched the skin, but he knew that he would still probably feel the cool metal from the distance. He kept his eyes hidden beneath his iconic blue cloak, although it wouldn't take long for him and the others to figure out who he was.

"Aereth, The Demon King and Pker of Pker's..." He said into his ears. Then he gave a chuckle and withdrew the dagger with a small smile on his lips. "Good to see you again brother." He said patting his back. He backed away a few paces to give him and Aereth some space, then he looked at the others. He saw a slender figure wearing a black cloak that he remembered. "Hidden, nice to see you as well. Getting any better with that dagger?" He asked. He moved onto Aoda and the new girl. He gave a bow to Aoda. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance again." He said, then turned to the girl. "And who might you be?"

@Aoda @Hidden @Aereth @Daniella

"Daniella! Nice to meetchya!" Cloaks and daggers, being hidden in the shadows, striking from afar. Not her cup of tea. For others who liked and enoyed the game, the ninja aspect seemed like a fun archetype to get into. Dani? Boxer. Brute force. Show up in yo face and kick ya in the ass action star. With the introduction came a sweaty hand as she yanked the mysterious Boy's hand in a tight embrace giving it a hearty shake. 

"Looks like you got yourself all sorts of followers Demon King." The busty pugilist said in a sort of mocking tone. Her dark brown eyes fell upon the two hooded and cloaked warriors, "Well, good to know you guys like to Role Play your classes out to the Mastery Level. So there are those sorts of people in this game. Good to know. Anyways, yeah! I am fundamentally knew on everything. I was an Amateur Boxer in the real world leaning on becoming pro as soon as I could. But games? Am I right?" The woman laughed with a snort, slapping Aereth in the shoulder with her hand. Flicking her hair from off her shoulder and folding her arms under her chest, the woman tilted her hip to one side to lean her weight on one leg. 

"Yeah, I guess if that is the closest thing in this game to Boxing, then I guess I am gonna be a Martial Artist!" the woman then did a mock-ninja noise while making a Bruce Lee monkey noise, like she had seen in his movies. Her stance was all sorts of janky when she did it, but then she relaxed and slid her feet back to the other so she didn't fall flat on her butt. @Aereth @Hidden @Aoda @Hikoru

Hikoru listened and with a small chuckle shook the young girls hand. She seemed very enthusiastic and sarchastic, something he admired. Of course, she probably did not know who he was, as she seemed to be new, and of very low level. He took of his cloak and showed his raven black hair and his silver and blue eyes. He gave a small but sly smile, feeling another laugh coming as the girl talked. She talked about boxing and he listened with interest. He nodded and gave a small laugh as the girl fell. He avoided staring at anything and held a hand to help the girl up.

"Seems interesting, but i'm not always about the stealth and stuff. It's just what my... Talents, are required to have." He said, avoiding to talk about his Unique Skill. "I used to do just basic damage, and nowadays I deal a lot of damage on the frontlines... Not as much as others, but I plan to catch up to them soon." He said with a chuckle. He admits that he didn't have the most damage, but what he had was large when he used his buffs. He was a serious threat to both players and mobs, and bosses would eventually have another threat alongside the rest of the frontliners.

Aereth's explanation of the training they'd be doing only slightly worried Aoda. Of course, it would be necessary for him to overcome some challenges in order to improve himself. "I wouldn't train any other way." He responded, giving a light chuckle at the man's next remark. He understood why the killer of player killers wouldn't want his username out for the world to see. He then gave Aoda two options; to tell him his level and skills or to duel him. The raven-haired player didn't even have to think about his answer.

"As long as I live to see the end of the duel, then I'd be honored to challenge you." He smirked, noticing the new player joining the group from the shadows. "Good to see you too, Hikoru." The rough woman introduced herself to the self-proclaimed Master of Shadows. Aoda hadn't remembered to offer his name to the girl. Rude of him, but she didn't seem to mind.

She mentioned professional boxing. The noirette was always a fan of a variety of forms of martial arts, boxing being one of them. Unfortunately, he had never gotten around to taking any classes outside of the game. He was curious to know more about the woman, who had called herself Daniella, but conversation would need to wait. He had a duel to focus on.

"Ready when you are." Aoda told the man who would hopefully become his mentor. He had seen the man fight with his two previous opponents, but being in a battle would likely be a whole new experience for him. The only thing he'd ever fought was boars. It would be a challenge for sure.

Feeling cold metal at his throat, made Aereth tense up for a moment. His eyes turned ice cold, and he readied himself to lash out at anybody that would dare to sneak up on him. Not many player were able to sneak up on him this easily, but when he heard the voice so close to his ear, he immediately knew who it was. Nobody less than the Master of Shadows himself. "And I was just wondering who the hell would be able to sneak up on me." he said, his eyes slowly getting a warmer touch with every passing second. "It's also good to see you healthy again. I think we didn't see each other since that short adventure on the twenty-first floor. Hope you are doing alright?" he asked, before focusing back on Aoda.

"Half loss duel, half of your health, of course. And don't worry. Can't go around, killing potential apprentices all around town." he said and sent the duel request over to the black haired male. He was eager to see what the boy was able to do. "You get the first strike, so show me what you got." with that he unsheathed his blade and waited for Aoda to attack him.

Aereth: 600/820 HP | 82/82 EN | 14/12 DMG | 3 ACC

@Aoda, @Hikoru

Aoda would try his best, although he knew he was no match for the self-proclaimed "King of Demons". Being given first strike was very much appreciated, but even that wouldn't be enough to win him the duel, especially if he were to miss his attack. Without even the slightest bit of hesitation, the noirette rushed his opponent, raising his blade into the air and slicing down where Aereth was.

At least, where he thought he was. It was unfortunate, but his blade stuck into the virtual dirt, centimeters from where the brunette stood. This is the end for me. He let out a sigh, trying his best to quickly evacuate himself to a safer position. Not a great first impression, but he was inexperienced. Hopefully that wouldn't happen again.

"Your turn then." Aoda stated, readying his blade for the incoming attack. The player was quite capable, he was certain about that. He was, however, interested in the man's abilities. I guess I'll find out in a moment what I'm going up against.

ID: 86509 BD: 1+1=2

Party:

[H:4] Aoda: 100/100 | Energy: 9/10 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 1

Enemies:

@Aereth: 600/820 | Energy: 82/82 | DMG: 14/12 | ACC: 3

• 2 weeks later...

She stood there, her breathing becoming lighter as Aereth spoke. He told her he would never claim her less than his equal. She gave him a faint smile and he mentioned that she had grown better, and he noticed the effects on her weapon. He somehow noticed the phase, perhaps it was the black shadow aura that came with the enhancement gave it away. She really didn't care if he knew, but there were other spectators. She seemed low enough in level to probably not even know what the enhancement was. She smiled and replied, "I expected just as much" The girl began to turn but stopped as she could have sword to see a shadow pass over the ground, but then she seen nothing. It must have been the trick of the light. She then heard a familiar voice and a dagger was at Aereth's throat. It was a cloaked player, obviously well skilled in dagger and sneak and hide. Hikoru, she thought.

She turned, but the dagger was already being removed. He turned and spoke to her, easily recalling her name without even a moment's hesitation. Hikoru observed much, seeing as how he could pick her out from any different cloaked figure. She appeared to be more Hidden without her cloak on, recalling the Valentine's dance. Hikoru then turned to AOda, gve a bow, and then finally to Daniella. Who he asked who she was. The girl answered him with the usual amount of excitement and action as normal. And then she continued to acknowledge Aereth saying how he apparently had a bunch of followers. Hidden shook her head and evenly replied, "Incorrect. Hikoru is a man of shadows and normally works alone. He would never succumb to be someone's follower. I myself am not a follower and I don't take orders, but... if you know how to do it right, I can do things for you" She left it at that. It would seem, despite Hikoru's appearance, Aoda and Aereth were going to duel. It was rather strange to see that... ikoru's precense could be known to stop all action for a short time.