[F3] The Floral Stream {Experienced Cook(Rank 4)} >PK accessable NK{Closed}

Wardege was ready to start his next attempts at crafting the requested item. Sadly, his only success was a Vanity item... He'd managed to salvage the materials used twice, but there was also a bit of a minor mess in one case... "I'm certainly learning more and more on this. Although I try and try, I STILL have yet to craft a perfect item... It's as if some sort of odds are against me... However, I will not let that stop me yet. I shall press on until I run out of materials yet again!" Thinking positively was the best way to go, since there was no other way at all. He needed to finish this order, hopefully before he could run out of materials. "I will not stop here, I will continue on with this order until it is finished." He was quite determined. That was truly a fact.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 88018 CD: 5, LD: 19(Failed, material salvaged)

ID# 88019 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 88020 CD: 7(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Sugar Cookies)

ID# 88021 CD: 4, LD: 20(Failed, Material salvaged)

Materials consumed: 2

EXP Earned: 5

Wardege is now Rank 4

Edited by Wardege

Wardege returned to his kitchen, having some minor hope that he can still finish his task. "Hopefully I won't fail this time. I've been grinding at all this crafting that it's tiring me out..."  It was about time, it was about freaking time, that he managed to craft a Perfect Item. He poured his heart into the work he did making it, too. He worked normally with the other things he made. He successfully made two uncommon items and one vanity item. He was proud of the work he had done, he didn't even care that he had one failure. He had finished what he needed to make at last! "I've done it, I've crafted the item that was requested! I bear this burden no more!" With a smile on his face, he cleaned up the mess from the crafting, and was ready to bring the successful item to the counter. "Sorry I took so long. Will this suffice? If so, that would amount to either 420 Col or 5 Tier one materials."

Large Cinnamon Roll(Crafting Attempt) placed on the Counter for @XWuZHeAR

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 88043 CD: 12(Crafted Perfect T1 Dessert) [Success!]

ID# 88044 CD: 10(Crafted Uncommon T1 Dessert)

ID# 88045 CD: 8(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Chocolate Pudding)

ID# 88046 CD: 10(Crafted Uncommon T1 Dessert)

ID# 88047 CD: 3(Failed)

Materials consumed: 5

Exp earned: 17

Edited by Wardege
  • 2 weeks later...

Wardege decided to continue crafting while he waited for the customer to pick up the item he had ordered. Well, his crafting could have gone better... He kind of messed up pretty badly. His first attempt was a typical failure, he successfully made a vanity item, he had yet another failure, then the next thing he had in the oven...almost, if not practically exploded, causing a large mess that took a while to clean up... His final attempt for the day didn't exactly go as planned either... "Well, this just got worse for me... Am I doing something wrong, or am I the actual problem? I just haven't been feeling my best... Should I? Or should I not? It's like I need some kind of turning point...sometime, somehow...But what? When? I need to find something, since I seem to be...almost slightly...disgruntled over the fact that, well, I still have to find a better way of life than this one, though I enjoy it..."

@Banker

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 88288 CD: 3(Failed)

ID# 88289 CD: 5(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Grilled Cheese)

ID# 88290 CD: 2(Failed)

ID# 88291 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 88292 CD: 4, LD: 10(Failed, cannot salvage)

Materials Consumed: 5

EXP earned: 6

Edited by Wardege

Wardege was ready to start crafting again. Hopefully it would go well today. No doubt, he needed to fix the oven. He had attempted to make four items and failed, and he opened a few windows, as well as the back door, to deal with the minor smoke. "This needs to be put back together! Until then, I'll just have to think of other things to make..." Such as the only successful item that was crafted. For Wardege, this was a roadblock which held a reward for managing to deal with it. Either way, he definitely needed to get his oven fixed. Part of that might be knowing exactly how the oven was built, so he could have this dealt with and be able to use it again. He didn't know how long all this would take, but he knew he had to do it soon. "This could take a while..."

@Banker

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 88341 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 88342 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 88343 CD: 2(Failed)

ID# 88344 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 88345 CD: 11(Crafted Rare T1 Meal)

Materials Consumed: 5

EXP earned: 9

Items up in Evaluations: 1

Edited by Wardege

Dazia was going about her day on floor 3, and she soon found a gentle stream, and decided to follow it. She found the building, and in her opinion, it was...far too tranquil. She entered to realize what the place was. "If whoever built this place really wanted business, they should have built this place right outside the safe zone, if not inside it..." She saw someone at the counter, someone she might have seen before... Wasn't his name Wardege? Either way, she walked up to the counter, looking at what was on display for purchase. There were some snacks, desserts, and a few meals. Dazia thought about it for a bit, then made her decision. "I'd like to go with the Venison Chop and the Snickerdoodle Cookies. Also, I believe we've met before, your name was...Wardege, correct?" She did remember this player from somewhere... that little beach party the other day?

Ordered Items:

Venison Chop(Protein, Mitigation)

Snickerdoodle Cookies(Mitigation)

@Wardege

Wardege would have to do something soon, and an idea for such a chance might swing by at some point. Right now, there was another customer who had just entered. She looked at what was on display for a minute or so, then asked for the Venison Chop and the Snickerdoodle Cookies, proceeding to recall Wardege's name afterwards. "And yours was...Dazia, correct? I must say, we actually haven't had much of a chance to get to know each other back at the event... Perhaps there could be a time and place for us to meet and get to know each other as we gather or train. Either way, this order adds up to... 480 Col. If you wish, you may choose to pay in materials instead." Perhaps getting to know Dazia might bring a possible solution to his problem... But that was out of the question for the current moment.

@Dazia

Dazia listened before making her response. "Yes, my name is Dazia. Yes, we didn't really get a chance. I'm not certain that I'd be there if you wish, but what's important is that we survive, as well as me completing this transaction here. That was...480 Col, right? I'm not sure if or where we would be if we were to gather or train, but floor 1 would be a safe bet in my opinion..." She handed the sum of Col over to Wardege, and then retrieved the items she had ordered. These would probably help during anything that could be some kind of trouble. "Now that I've thought about it, since you've mentioned it, I actually would be interested in a minor trip on floor 1... Yeah, I don't think I would mind at all. Not only would this be a chance to get to know each other, but we could get stronger in the process... I'll see you again soon, then."

@Wardege

- 480 Col

+ Venison Chop

+ Snickerdoodle Cookies