[F3] The Floral Stream {Experienced Cook(Rank 4)} >PK accessable NK{Closed}

The Floral Stream

(No Image Yet)

In the outskirts of the town of Flora, just outside the safe zone, lies a simple building near a gentle stream, naturally decorated with floral plant life. The sign reads, “The Floral Stream”, and portrays a river, it’s sides lined with flowers. Inside, there are tables and chairs, and a small fountain in the middle of the large room. In one corner of the room, there is a counter, the wall behind it having the door to the kitchen, as well as the building’s second floor, where there is a comfortable room connected to a hall that leads to three bedrooms. At the counter, Wardege greets you with a smile.

“Hello there! Welcome to the Floral Stream. How may I serve you today?”

Craft Die Result Chart

Spoiler

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[5-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Pricing(Negotiable)

Spoiler

Tier 1:

Vanity Item: 60 Col or 2 T1 Mats

Uncommon: 180 Col or 3 T1 Mats

Rare: 300 Col or 4 T1 Mats

Perfect: 420 Col or 5 T1 Mats

Tier 2:

Vanity Item: 60 Col or 2 T2 Mats

Uncommon: 210 Col or 3 T2 Mats

Rare: 330 Col or 4 T2 Mats

Perfect: 450 Col or 5 T2 Mats

Tier 3:

Vanity Item: 60 Col or 2 T3 Mats

Uncommon: 240 Col or 3 T3 Mats

Rare: 360 Col or 4 T3 Mats

Perfect: 480 Col or 5 T3 Mats

Crafting Equipment

Spoiler

None Currently...

Menu(Items In stock)

Spoiler

Vanity Items:

Spoiler

Simple garlic bread

Simple cheese and crackers

Simple Jam-filled Apple

Simple Boar Bacon

Simple Snack Cake(x2)

Simple Sugar Cookies(x3)

Simple Chocolate Pudding(x2)

Simple Chocolate Cookies

Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies

Simple Steak

Simple Ham Sandwich

Simple Grilled Cheese

Uncommon:

Spoiler

Sorry, Nothing.

Rare:

Spoiler

Sorry, nothing.

Perfect:

Spoiler

Sorry, Nothing.

Order Form Template:

Spoiler

Item Name: (What’s it’s name?)
Profession: Cook
Item type: (What type of item is it?)
Tier: (What tier is it?)
Quality: (Uncommon, Rare, Perfect)
Enhancements: (What are the enhancements[Refer to the list below template for what is available]?)
Description: (Tell us about it!)

Possible Enhancements:

Snacks:
Vitality
Probiotics
Prosperity
Loot Die
Accuracy(Consumable)[Requires Rare or higher]
Antioxidants[Requires Perfect]

Desserts:
Mitigation
Loot Die
Prosperity
Crafting Die[Requires Perfect]
Ambition[Requires Perfect]
Crafting Attempt[Requires Perfect]
Vitality

Meals:
Mitigation
Crafting Die[Requires Perfect]
Ambition[Requires Perfect]
Crafting Attempt[Requires Perfect]
Over-Health[Requires Perfect]
Protein

Current Stats:

Spoiler

Rank 4 (Experienced Cook)

Current EXP: 112

To next Rank: 48

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP
Good Item: 2 EXP
Uncommon Item: 3 EXP
Rare Item: 5 EXP
Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Rank 4= 5 Crafts per day

Notices(Changes/Notices based on certain conditions):

Spoiler

We are closed for the moment. Sorry.

Edited by Wardege

Wardege entered the building. It was nice, but it could use some cleanup before use. After the dirt on the floor and cobwebs on the ceiling were no more, he took some time to get used to working with his new kitchen. He started with simple things, baking bread and crackers to make cheese and crackers, as well as garlic bread. There seemed to be nothing significant about either, but Wardege didn't mind. "I may be stocking up for now, but I'm sure I'll be quite busy later on. I don't care how long I'll be doing this alone, but I will open eventually. I want to make sure I have a good variety to start with, after all." He had plenty of materials, but it was going to take time and practice for him to stock up, especially with the seemingly slow start. He wondered if anyone back in the real world missed him, obviously besides his cousin, who had been like a younger sister to him, and most certainly missed him, from what Wardege could guess. "I do hope to see you again, but for now, I do my part to assist in the players' freedom."

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86064 CD: 8(Crafted Vanity item: Simple cheese and crackers)

ID# 86065 CD: 9(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Garlic Bread)

Materials consumed: 2

EXP earned: 4

Edited by Wardege

Wardege was certain he would eventually stock up, but for now he was pretty much practicing as well as stocking up. He walked over to his kitchen for the day's work. He placed some garlic bread in the oven and passed the time waiting by cutting an apple in half and taking out it's core, smashing some strawberries and warming it up, and scooping the jam into the apples where the core used to be. When that was finished, he opened the oven to realize he had waited too long! "Well, nobody's perfect, and everyone has to start somewhere, I suppose..." To Wardege, failure was a roadblock in this case, but in many other cases he would not stand for it. He wouldn't want to fail repaying a debt or anything like that. To fail someone in a small favor could usually be fixed in due time, but the larger the scale of what Wardege was doing, the more self disappionted he would become if he were to encounter failure.

Crafting results:

Spoiler

ID# 86080 CD: 3(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86081 CD: 10(Crafted Jam-filled Apple)

EXP earned: 4

Edited by Wardege

By now, Wardege knew that stocking the shelves, so to speak, was harder than it looked. At least, for now. He set to work, starting with one of the things he had done the other day, which, however, did not go so well. The apple was rather hard to cut, and when the core was removed, and the jam scooped, Wardege realized that in his attempt to cut out the core, he accidentally made a few holes in the apple itself, in which the jam began leaking out and making a sticky mess to clean up. "Well, this will be something to pay attention to later on..." He then tried something else. He took strips of meat and began heating them up on the stove, which was, to say, the flat surface on top of the oven. The meat strips, once done, were slightly crispy, a little greasy, but they seemed pretty good from their appearance.

Crafting results:

Spoiler

ID# 86117 CD: 5 LD: 5(Failed item, cannot salvage)

ID# 86118 CD: 11(Crafted Boar Bacon)

EXP earned: 6

Edited by Wardege

Wardege entered his kitchen, materials with him as always, and began his next attempt to make something or two. Today's results certainly showed him that he was a little too confident. When he tried cutting out the core of an apple, the core eventually came out, but there were too many cuts in the apple's interior that he decided not to risk it, and finish cutting the apple into slices, which he placed into storage for later. That wasn't the only problem, however. Once again, the bread burned. "If one thing is clear, it's going to take more than just time to properly stock these shelves, that's for certain. I need practice. Progress. I need to be able to work in this kitchen or I won't be helping anyone, at least not like this. *sigh* This might take longer than expected..." He wasn't wrong, that was a fact for certain.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86130 CD: 6 LD: 16(Failed, material salvaged)

ID# 86131 CD: 3(failed, lost material)

Materials consumed: 1

EXP earned: 2

Edited by Wardege

Wardege knew he had to open soon, but to do that he had to make some things first. It didn't go as expected, but it was a decent attempt for the day. He took the sliced apple from the other day and tried to make something from it, but that didn't work at all. He ended up tossing the failed result, and starting from scratch on his next attempt. He made another Jam filled apple, but there didn't seem to be anything special about it. "It doesn't matter how long this takes. I'm going to make a decent stock to start with, and open this shop, hopefully soon. I'd rather be making something for an order, or something similar of the like. I don't want to be doing this, without purpose, forever..." He would have to wait before his next attempts, but he was getting better, slowly, but surely, and would reach his goal eventually, if not soon.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86155 CD: 7 LD: 7(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86156 CD: 9(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Jam-filled Apple)

Materials Consumed: 2

EXP earned: 3

Edited by Wardege

Wardege was making plans to open soon, so he prepared to start the day's work in hopes of making enough to have a decent stock for the shop to start with. He started with making some more Boar Bacon, but he waited until after that was made before making the next item. He made some Garlic Bread, and thought to himself, counting what he had in total, and making a solid time to open the shop. Soon. "It won't be long now. I may have only seven decent Items in total, but I'm sure that will do for now. I think I've grown skilled enough to work in this kitchen as well as serve the customers. I should open soon. Perhaps in a few hours, maybe." He looked at his stock of items, then he looked at the materials in the pantry. Certainly this was good enough for a start.

Crafting results:

Spoiler

ID# 86168 CD: 9(Crafted Vanity item: Simple Boar Bacon)

ID# 86169 CD: 11(Crafted Garlic Bread)

Materials Consumed: 2

EXP earned: 7

Wardege is now Rank 2

Edited by Wardege

With his shop now open, Wardege continued to cook, and he guessed that someone would eventually come by. He had learned of how to make desserts in SAO, and was willing to give it a go. His first attempt put his later two to shame. Literally. He started with a simple snack cake, and had quite the luck that time, but he failed twice when he tried to repeat it. On the bright side, he was improving, despite that he was slowly, but surely. "I guess opportunity really doesn't knock twice. I couldn't possibly achieve my goal so easily without constant practice. Nevertheless, I will continue on, and improve as I go. It doesn't matter to me over how long it will take, since practice makes progress, which takes time." Surely Wardege was determined, and he decided to just continue what he did, as he waited for someone to come by.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86233 CD: 11(Crafted Snack Cake Of Energy)

ID# 86234 CD: 3(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86235 CD: 3(Failed, lost material)

Materials Consumed: 3

EXP Earned: 7

Edited by Wardege

X and his familiar maruchan just left the safezone walking along the stream before spotting what looked like a restaurant from far away since X needed something from a master chef he decided this be a fun little bit. walking into the fine dinning establishment X immediately began looking for the owner to place an order doing so while calling out.

Hello!? is anyone he- (oh hey nice fountain) ... oh i guess il just fill out an order form and leave it on the table... 

Item Name: doesn't matter
Profession: Cook
Item type: doesn't matter
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: crafting attempt
Description: please lord let me be able to down this with out losing hp from dry heaving like last time

Wardege went over to the counter to place yesterday's successful item where it belonged in the display area, and noticed an order form on the counter, asking for a perfect item that had the Crafting Attempt enhancement. It would probably be tough luck for Wardege, seeing as he still had yet to make a perfect item at all, but he could at least try. Materialwise, it was a massacre! His first two attempts shattered following the failure, and his third attempt was merely a simple vanity item. "Well, that didn't go as planned..." He went to the counter to place his only successful item in the display, and called out, "My apologies, I believe this will take a while. I hope you don't mind waiting." For now, he would take a minor rest and think about what he had possibly done wrong, and hope for better results the next time he was in the kitchen.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86277 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 86278 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 86279 CD: 7(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple snack cake)

EXP Earned: 4

Edited by Wardege

It was Wardege's second attempt to make the requested item for the customer. He had to persevere, and push towards the goal. Hopefully he would succeed in making a perfect item. He didn't. His first attempt was rather messy, but he managed to craft two vanity items. Either way, he didn't reach his goal. Wardege began to consider about whether it was something he did that caused his success with the rare items that he didn't apply or improve during this attempt, or was his attempts thus far just go quite poorly? Once again placing the items in the display, he called out, "I'm terribly sorry, I didn't succeed this time either. I believe this could take a while..." He began writing on paper the possibilities of what he might have done wrong, as well as the next ways he could proceed. "There has to be a way I haven't thought of yet. Otherwise, I'm just going to be doing this forever and get nowhere..."

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86322 CD: 5 LD: 13(Failed, lost materials)

ID# 86323 CD: 9(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Sugar cookies)

ID# 86324 CD: 7(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Sugar cookies)

EXP Earned: 5

Edited by Wardege

It was the third attempt to try making the requested item. Wardege was getting tired of this, but he needed to finish the task, hopefully soon, and with a smile on his face. He still didn't reach his goal. Two failures, one success, despite, like what was said earlier, he didn't reach the goal. He hadn't made a perfect item in all of his time crafting, but he wasn't willing to give up just yet. "I will not give up on this order, no matter how many times I fail to reach it. I don't care if I end up spending the rest of my time in this game crafting for eternity. I will get the task finished." He placed the only successful item in the display, and called out, "I admit, this is harder than it looks, but I won't give up!" Sure, it would probably take time, but it didn't matter to Wardege.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86349 CD: 2(failed, lost material)

ID# 86350 CD: 9(Crafted Vanity item: Simple Chocolate Pudding)

ID# 86352 CD: 6 LD: 15(Failed, Mat salvaged)

EXP Earned: 4

Edited by Wardege

It didn't exactly matter to Wardege that this was his fourth attempt. What mattered was that there was a task that needed to be finished. Despite his ambition here, this attempt did not proceed as planned. In fact, it was a ridiculous failure which hardly had any explanation. He had been grinding at this crafting for who knows how long by now. He was definitely going to need more materials for this, and he would have to search for more before long. This time, there was nothing successful that he could have in his stock, and his pantry's supply was starting to run low. "I can't keep going like this. I'm not getting anywhere! Hopefully the item will be finished before I have to leave and search for more materials. On the other hand, I do seem to be improving..." It was true he hadn't gone far at all, but he did indeed improve.

Crafting results:

Spoiler

ID# 86365 CD: 6 LD: 13(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86367 CD: 5 LD: 3(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86369 CD: 5 LD: 1(Failed, lost material)

Materials consumed: 3

EXP earned: 3

Wardege is now Rank 3

Edited by Wardege

Wardege was sure he would reach the goal eventually. He wouldn't stop until then, or ran out of materials. So far, it looked as if he would run out of materials. He crafted three vanity items in succession, but his latest attempt was rather disheartening, if not one of the most terrible results possible, that is. Wardege looked in the pantry. There were only three materials left! He would need to get some soon, if not now. "Nothing seems to be getting done here. But I will do what I must to finish this task, in the best way possible..." However, Wardege's self-encouragement wouldn't last long at this rate. Certainly not if he kept winding up in the same situation. He took the three vanity items to the display, but said nothing as he walked back to the kitchen. He couldn't keep going like this. Not at all. "Must I have to leave and find more materials? I don't want to leave this customer behind, especially if he still needs that item..."

OOC: Ok, ok Craft Die, I get that you don't want me to succeed, but you don't have to rub it in like that...

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86392 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Snack Cake)

ID# 86393 CD: 7(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Sugar Cookies)

ID# 86394 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Chocolate Pudding)

ID# 86395 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

Materials consumed: 4

EXP Earned: 7

Edited by Wardege

Wardege was in the kitchen with his last three materials. There were three chances before he had to leave and gather more materials. "Alright, Wardege, This is possible. You can finish the task today, and then leave to gather materials afterwards. Do your best, try not to fail..." Well, he didn't reach his goal, but he finally made something better than a vanity item while trying to finish the task. First, he failed to make something, then he made a vanity item, then he failed again, but the material could be salvaged, allowing for one last try, and he made an uncommon item. Wardege sighed knowing he had failed in his task, and he had to find a way to quickly get some materials. He placed the successful items on display, and placed a note on the counter before going upstairs to make preparations for a gathering trip.

- "I am currently out of materials, so unfortunately I can't make you anything. However, feel free to order one of the items currently in stock if you want to. Oh, and to the customer who ordered a perfect item: I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't make what you've requested, and I'm going to gather some more materials and try again later. I only hope you can forgive me.

-Wardege"

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 86405 CD: 2(Failed, lost material)

ID# 86406 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Chocolate Cookies)

ID# 86407 CD: 5 LD: 19(Failed, material salvaged)

ID# 86408 CD: 9(Crafted Uncommon T1 Dessert)

Materials consumed: 3

EXP earned: 7

Items up in evaluations: 1

Edited by Wardege
  • 1 month later...

Wardege had returned from his trip to gather, and he brought back forty materials to stock the pantry with. "I have been needing to finish an order, so it's time for me to get cooking." His first attempt was an undeniable disaster. "Could it be possible I was getting rusty or something? No, it couldn't be..." He successfully made a carrot cake cupcake, a few simple chocolate chip cookies, and a snack cake. He knew he had to improve, at least soon. "Well, that's three successful items, but I still have yet to make a perfect quality item. I still have yet to finish the order, but until then, I must press on." He kept these words in mind. and he also remembered the thoughts planted in his mind from earlier, during the trip itself. He was beginning to feel disheartened, but it didn't stop him from persisting on this task.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 87972 CD: 1 EPIC FAIL!

ID# 87973 CD: 9(Crafted Uncommon T1 Dessert)

ID# 87974 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies)

ID# 87975 CD: 11(Crafted Rare T1 Dessert)

Materials consumed: 4

EXP earned: 11

Items Up in Evaluations: 2

Edited by Wardege

Vigilon began walking around floor 3 again, and he was considering on taking a quest or something. He noticed a building by a gentle stream, and considered taking a look inside. The building was nice, but...quiet... He noticed a familiar face at the counter. "Wardege! How have you been?" He walked over, and noticed the items on display. He could use some for what he was considering. "Hmm... I'd like the Triple chocolate chunk brownies," He looked over to the side and, with wide eyes, knew exactly what he was going to add to his order. "And I would also like that bacon." Vigilon was happy to know that bacon could actually exist in this game. Veriost woke up from her usual nap to see a display with plenty of desserts. Her eyes widened, she began to stare at Vigilon. "Grrrrrrrrrrmm...." "Veriost, I know that you want them but-" "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmm........" "...Oh, fine. I'll also take some of those sugar cookies."

Ordered Items:

Triple chocolate chunk brownies(Mitigation) [T1 Dessert]

Boar Bacon(Prosperity, Vitality)[T1 Snack]

Simple Sugar Cookies

@Wardege

Wardege was taking his successful items over to the display, and then he heard a familiar voice. "Ah, Vigilon! I've been doing alright, but I'm still struggling to finish an order. I don't know how long it will be before I can successfully craft the item, but I will press on." Vigilon began to order from the display, and after he made his order, his familiar awoke and then began to stare at him. Wardege chuckled when the small dragon managed to persuade Vigilon into adding an extra item to the order. "Well, in total, that should amount to either 540 Col, or nine materials." Wardege had to get back to crafting soon, but for now, he took the bacon, the brownies, and some of the sugar cookies, and placed them on the counter. It was nice to see Vigilon again, even if it was only for a short while.

@Vigilon

Well, everyone had a hard time sometimes he guessed. Vigilon heard the amount. In Col, this was a bit cheaper than a perfect item in some places. Maybe. He hadn't exactly paid attention to that. Veriost licked her maw when Wardege was pulling out the desserts. Once the sugar cookies were on the counter, he had to restrain the excited small white frost dragon before she could reach the cookies. He placed the Col on the counter, then took the items he had just purchased. "Thanks, I'll be sure to remember this place later on!" Veriost may have been laid back, but she tended to be impatient over sweets from time to time. Patience. The one thing Vigilon felt that he needed to help his familiar master. Either way, perhaps he could take a quest, but for now he would explore the towns of floors 1-3 until he found one.

@Wardege

-540 Col

+Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownies

+ Boar Bacon

+ Simple Sugar Cookies

Wardege still had an order to fill. He should finish it soon, if not later, and in the end, he believed it needed to be finished. Perhaps he should start working on some more advanced items: Meals. He managed to cook two steaks, one seemed better than the other, he failed at one sandwich, but the other was just a vanity item, like the second steak he made. "I guess this will take even longer than I anticipated earlier, but that won't stop me. At least, for now." If he was ever to succeed, he would just have to keep going. "Perhaps if I can master this art further, I might be able to finish an order like this more easily, but for now, I can only do what I can." He didn't exactly know if this persistence would help, but he assumed it will, since he decided to keep going.

Crafting Results:

Spoiler

ID# 87987 CD: 9(Crafted Uncommon T1 Meal)

ID# 87988 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Ham Sandwich)

ID# 87989 CD: 5, LD: 11(Failed, cannot Salvage)

ID# 87990 CD: 6(Crafted Vanity Item: Simple Steak)

Materials Consumed: 4

EXP earned: 8

Items Up in Evaluations: 1

Edited by Wardege