[PP:F1:Complete] <EaL> Cotton Picking Good [Aereth]

Dani looked at him curiously, even if he had 'cheated' he still won and she still had accepted the challenge. Besides, what was one kiss? That's what he wanted after all. But she was happy to get some of the materials he found and that would help in the creation of her build. As he started to drift away, the woman leaned out to tug his hand, "Where you goin', Boy? I owe you something." With the tug of his hand, she had to step on her tippy toes to reach up to him. A hand on the back of his head as she closed her dark brown eyes, her fingers swimming through his short hair as she pulled him down to her as her body rubbed up against him. Their lips had touched and remained still for the briefest of moments before passing. Air came in between them as she looked at him with a gaze, with her thumb she pressed it to the corner of her mouth and smiled. 

"Well, I should be off. I'll be back in a little bit. I'll meet you right back here and we can get the next leg of our quest started." She had turned away from him and started to jog away before waving and looking back. She had hurried through the many players in town, weaving through all the players until she had reached her destination and the quest NPC. After a brief exchange, the female had finally earned herself some extra Skill Points as well as a title and deed for her own shop. She was now a Practicing Tailor and she knew wanted she wanted to make as soon as she could do it. But the important thing was now to get that MA skill so she could in turn help Aereth with his problems. She wouldn't let him do this all for nothing, she would definitely pay him back. 

Thread Rewards: 1 SP Each, 200 Col Each
Dani: +10 T1 Mats, +1 SP Quest Reward
Aereth: +8 T1 Mats

Quest Rewards: + x Mats (GM rolled), Shop n Title