[Complete] [PP:F1:NK] The First Few Lessons are Free (Lavay/Dani)

Spoiler

<<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

This quest is not repeatable and is level restricted.

Image result for D&D innkeeper

Background Information - An old NPC man, dubbed 'Zackariah', is in the Town of Beginnings. He plans on helping the new players of SAO by helping them understand the basic's of Sword Art Online.

Quest Objective
-Go fetch five(5) Tier one materials and give them to Zakariah.

(Go into the wild and gain materials though non-combat gathering and by rolling the LD, and linking it to a post. These materials are then given to the NPC)

-Help Zakariah in his workshop by crafting a Healing Potion.

(Roll the CD by linking it to a post.)1-3 fail, try again| 4-6 (Good Quality- Success)| 7-9(Rare Quality-Success)| 10-12(Perfect Quality-Success)
[Zackariah will give players materials until they roll a success, but the player is helping him, so he keeps the crafted potion(s).] [Zackariah is kind hearted, and will not berate the player should they fail, merely try to talk them through to process and help them]

-Zakariah asks you to deliver a package to Lyle Tealeaf, a local Blacksmith

-The Blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, thanks you and says he could use your help on another matter 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Players can find Materials by rolling the LD(11+)
-Must RP traveling to his workshop and from Zackariah's place to Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 2.
-Cannot take if you are higher than level 15, or be accompanied by someone over 15

(Please note, this only works for quest materials. If you find more than you needed this way, you do not get to keep them because this LR roll amount is reduced for the quest only. All other non-combat gathering needs to conform to the standard rules. You CANNOT selectively choose whether it's a quest material or not. )

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded the following items
    - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
    - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 5 materials)

Recommended Level: 1

With his stomach already grumbling Ji... Lavay slightly cursed to himself. "Damnit, knew I should have grabbed some food before I got started." At least he had explored pretty much the entire town of beginnings, and now was as good of time as any too take a small break before venturing out into the wilds. A few flicks of the wrist, and his menu was in front of him. However, something rather important was missing, the logout command. "What the heck?" He questions out loud as he backed out of the menu. "Let’s see here open menu... options... settings... Where the heck is the damn log out?" With that his thoughts were interrupted when he was transported along with the rest of the population, and given the same speech as everyone else. Immediately after the walls were dropped panic filled the streets naturally, and Lavay decided to seek solace in one of the inns. At least until everything went black...

A few blinks later, what felt like an instant had been quite a bit of time. Everything looked different from before, and unbeknownst to him an error had occurred when his body was taken to the hospital. When the connection was reestablished his consciousness essentially 'glitched' out for a bit, and it wasn't until a routine sweep of the system sometime later he was found. Showing fatigue Lavay felt as though he had just woken from a bad dream, but instead of waking in his world he was still in the games world. Again, his first instinct was to look for the log out button, and again it was nowhere to be found.

Several choice words later the man walked down into the main room of the inn several people in heavy armor unlike the which he had ever seen were there, and they weren't NPC's "Whoa, how long was I out?" He asked to no one in particular. Although, it didn't take him long to remember that date and time stamp on his HUD, and when his eyes finally gazed upon that he had a mini panic attack that was almost worse than the initial one of discovering that he was trapped. Falling back into a chair one of the NPC walked up offering a drink to which Lavay declined. Over the next 10 minutes he contemplated his options, and given the time he missed as well as the fact that they were clearly going to be stuck in here for the long haul he decided that he wasn't going to sit idly by as this game consumed the rest of his life.

Standing up with a new-found resolve Ji... Lavay smirked, and began to seek out the fastest way of catching up to the others. "Alright, I need gear, money, and... if death is truly permanent. I'm going to need some of those healing potions." Looking over at a nearby board he was an NPC that was offering an entry level question that offered some of these items he needed. "Well seems as good a place as any to start." Ripping one of the tags off the board he started off in the direction, and started off on his adventure.

Edited by Lavay
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Levay walked the streets he took his time taking several pit-stops along to the way to observe of the various players around him. It was remarkable that the games society had endured all this time. Of course, it didn't help how insignificant he felt compared to these high-level players. Still he was encouraged by the fact that the people seemed to be functioning as though they would in a normal society. At least on the surface the player, if you could even call it that at this point, population hadn't devolved into just street level turf warfare. There was commerce, job allocation, and even large-scale alliances that had been formed. Despite everything by the time, he made his way to the quest givers shop he had quite the optimistic look on his face. "Perhaps we really can do this." He thought.

Upon entering the shop Levay made eye contact with an old man, a npc quest giver, to be exact. It seemed that the heartless bastard who trapped them in this death game at least had somewhat of a conscious as the older shop keep informed the new warrior that he was looking for someone to go out and fetch some simple materials. The reward for which would be a handful of supplies perfectly suited for a new player. Nodding his head Lavay thanked the man for the opportunity maintaining a polite tone as he was unaware how the NPCs may of evolved along the way as the last thing he wanted to do was piss off someone trying to be helpful.

Turning around Lavay eyed up the list of materials, and took one last look around the shop. "Hmm, I'm pretty unfamiliar with this world." He thought. "Maybe, I should wait and see if someone else comes along that may know there way around." With those thoughts in mind he proceeded to spend the next few minute 'window' shopping around the store in hopes that another adventurer may come along.

((OOC: I'll wait a day or two is someone else cares to join this quest. If no one does I will just continue solo))

Edited by Lavay

Daniella had barged through the door making a loud ruckus as the door swung open with a fierceness in it. The woman had brought her shoulders up, she didn't think the door would slam open like that and took a moment to let things settle before she proceeded to talk with the clerk, "Hey!" her initiation had caught her off guard, she was not expecting to be caught up in a quest line but that seemed to be the case. The noirette slapped her face with her gloved hands and her eye twitched by the mention of looking for some materials. She was absolutely horrible at being on her hands and knees while looking for materials. She just didn't seem to find it very enjoyable at all. 

She grunted to herself and was not going to have the day wasted away by herself though. Her Coach, Aereth, didn't seem to be available at the moment so someone else had to be her victim for today. Her dark brown eyes scanned the vicinity until a strapping young man seemed like the trick to help her through this ordeal. "You! Boy!" Her voice called out and then a slap to his shoulder to get his attention. Dani was not skittish around people or talking to them, even going so far as calling them Boy. But she called all guys, Boy, because that was just her thing. 

"You doing this Old Man Quest? I have to look for some materials and you know what? I ain't gonna lie, it sounds super boring to do something like that alone. How about we pair up and try and do this together? I mean, if you want. But you don't look like a guy who would leave a chick to be all by her little self now would he?" She gave a playful pout, she would attempt to use her feminine charms to win this Boy over, if not, she might have to try something a little more devious. @Lavay

A couple people had come and gone as Lavay waited to see if a potential party-mate would come along. Unfortunately, all of these people were just potential customers for the NPC, so with a sigh he thought to himself. "Oh well, guess the loner road it..." His thoughts were cut off by a final person entering the shop. A woman who seemed to cause quite the seen as she nearly knocked the door off its virtual hinges. Turning away so that she wouldn't see him laughing at her entrance the last thing he expected was to get called out, and receive a slap on the shoulder. "Who me?" He asked turning around with some surprise on his face.

It turned out that the outgoing girl was here for the same reason he was. Of course, the way she asked him to help also caused him to laugh a little bit more. However, Lavay wasn't about to tell her that she didn't need to play up her sales pitch as he rather enjoyed it. Instead he jokingly replied right along with her. "Yup, I just took the quest as well, and you're right it does seem pretty boring. I'll gladly tag along with ya, and hey maybe along the way we'll find some things to kill." A wide smirk appeared on his face as he did a few flicks of the wrist to bring up the party invite menu then just before he sent it to the girl he introduced himself. "Oh hey, I'm J... Lavay, btw." Shaking his head, he kept forgetting to use his character name as this just felt so much like real life.

Clicking the send button for the party invite Lavay hesitantly warned. "Its probably only fair that I let you know that this is my first time out of the city. Hope ya don't mind." Closing his eyes, he awaited the impending joke. Although he did hold out some hope as she didn't seem to be swimming in crazy gear like some of the others around, so perhaps she was in a similar boat. Walking towards the door he did turn around with a smirk on his face while patting the large sword on his back up. "Of course, that doesn't mean I can't handle myself." Chuckling a little he gave her nod before concluding. "Anyway, ya need anything before we head out?"

"Lavay! Nice to meetchya, I'm Daniella. You can call me Dani for short." She had reached down towards his hand to scoop it up with hers, giving him a firm handshake in the process. Despite knowing his name, she would more than likely call him Boy, as she tends to do with most people. Lavay was your fantasy buff it looked like, toting the heavy armor and a massive sword on his back. The busty pugilist took a step back and gave him a quick glance before her eyes started to shrink down as she started to look him over. With a hand on her chin and slowly nodding to herself, Dani questioned him.

"Yeah, that's fine. I've been out there a few times mostly attempting to gather materials like we are supposed to do here. I don't think the Boars will be too much of a problem, but I really don't have much to offer in ways of combat just now. Unfortunately my boxing skills from IRL do not translate over here as pure power. I mean I can set up the stance and punch, but other than that." 

SHe flicked her hair off her shoulder and smirked at the player, "Alright, Boy. I think I am ready to go. What do I need? Huhuh, don't ask a single girl that question. You might not get the answer you are expecting. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a really stiff drink. I have been told you can't get drunk in the game, sure placebo effects, but alcohol doesn't get you wasted here. I suppose that's a blessing in disguise?" she questioned the thought and then dismissed it with a wave of her hand. 

"Let's go, Big Boy. We've got materials to hunt down for Mr. Whiskers over there." The woman took the initiative and started to open the door, being more careful this time to not accidently blow the thing off the hinges. When her eyes met the hot piercing sun, she shielded them with one hand and took a step down the stairs until she was secure on level ground. "Alright, so we can head a few different directions. Out of town is usually in any direction, closest way is the south gate." She pointed west, but she thought it was south and that's where her steps were taking her. With her hands behind her head, it had caused the crop top white shirt to ride over her belly a bit more revealing a stunningly toned six pack that most women didn't have. At least the game was kind enough to take physique into consideration, but she still thought her busty avatar was a misfire from the system. She didn't believe she was this big, but apparently Saul, her childhood friend, said it was pretty damn accurate. 

Sighing tentatively, the woman moved towards the wrong direction still and looked back over at Mr. Fantasy while dropping her arms back down in a swinging fashion, "So you are into this...game stuff?" Then she raised a single brow, "Are you one of those weird role players as well? Someone who really gets into character..." @Lavay

Smiling, Lavay accepted the handshake. "It's good to meet ya as well." Even the typically oblivious guy could see that his new party member was sizing him up, and he couldn't help himself from flexing ever so slightly. It was a lame attempt to make up for his previous admission. Of course, in his mind he thought this action was subtle, but like with most things involving him it wasn't at all. Luckily, the girl's words put him at ease as it appeared she was new herself. Although, her previous profession or at least hobbie caught him a bit off guard. "Oh, nice, you're a boxer? I'm sure that will come in handy." Lavay, had the same thoughts about his own natural athleticism hopefully translating to the game. "I'm sure the programming accounts for muscle memory, and what not so I'm guessing you'll be knocking stuff out again in no time." Chuckling to himself he lifted his hands a playfully did a very poor reenactment of a punch combination.

Dani's reply to his question drew a bit of nervous laughter out of him. "Heh, uh, ya I'll be more specific next time." Despite the redness on his cheeks his nervous tone broke way for a half frown as she revealed the truth about the alcohol. "Man, this guy really is cruel. Not only has he trapped us in a death trap, but he even brought back prohibition." Lavay's smirk did return, however, as he attempted to make light of the situation. "Then again you may have a point alcohol, weapons, and final deaths may end up making for a dangerous  combination."

Following along as the eager girl started out of the building Lavay couldn't help, but laugh at the fact that he may of found someone who was even more impulsive then himself. "Yup, Mr. Whiskers probably gets upset if he waits to long." Chuckling he looked back to see if the NPC would react to any of this, but the old man just simply smiled and waved. Perhaps sarcasm what outside of his programming. Holding his hand up as the bright sun filled his vision Lavay simply nodded and smiled at the girl pointed. "Sounds like a plan to me." He said unknowingly following her into the totally wrong direction.

As the pair moved along she asked him a bit of a strange question. "What do you..." Dani already started to answer his question before he even asked it. "I mean I've always enjoyed a good gaming experience, but if you're asking if I'm always in character or if I'm going to start talking in a medieval accent then no..." He then smirked looking over to her. "Unless m'lady wants me too." Unable to hold back the laughter any longer he shook his head stating. "Just messing around. Nah, I've never been that far into it. Of course, in this particular game if you can even still call it that I'm guessing the lines are going to get pretty blurry pretty fast on game versus real life." With a small sigh Lavay tossed that thought from his head, and turned the question around on her. "What about you. What brings a boxer into a game like this?"

"Childhood friend. I started diving into games that would help me train more in Boxing, but when he mentioned he wanted me to play this game with him, I was like 'sure! what could be the harm in that!' and look where we are now. So, his fault. But I don't blame him, I would have jumped off the tallest skyscraper for him as well if he only asked. We've been through so much together, like peas and carrots!" she had said that last line in imitation to a popular, albeit an old movie quote. But that was more or less the jest of it, she had not done anything to her friend to provoke anger, things were just as they were there was no denying it or getting upset about it. It was not going to do a damn thing for her situation. 

She sighed outwardly and scraped her feet along the path jumping ahead a few paces, throwing a few random punches in the air, "Boxing was my life until now. But I have a few ways of getting involved in this game until the others find a way out of this place. I'm gonna be a damn good Boxer here as well, challenging people to fights and see how many people I can fight and learn as many new styles as I can while I am here. A lot of people are prepping for the frontlines and willing to do that for the game, I have my own plans. PvE just is not my thing, ya know? I need player on player action, Boy." She smirked, using the term boy in a more seductive way than usual. 

They had continued to work for that south gate but it was taking longer than she had expected. "Damn, I was sure as hell this was the right way. Maybe we went in the wrong direction, I was never good with that kind of stuff. Oh well, if we backtrack now it'll just take even longer." The woman pointed out her mistake on the directions to take, but the behemoth two-hander didn't seem to object or file in on her misdirection. "How about you, Tall-Blonde-n-Handsome? What sort of life did you have before getting stuck in the wonderful world of Aincrad?" Since they were talking a bit of the real world, it was safe bet it would be ok to talk about some personal things. Dani had nothing to hide and she was a person who was at face value with everything. What you see and hear is what you get.

But as she had finished her question they had arrived at the gate and where the boundary line would break from the safe zone. Already the small boar pups were charging around with each other outside, but they didn't look like any big threats. So long as they were not provoked, Dani and Lavay could search for those materials without being skewered by a baby tusk. @Lavay

Listening to Dani talk about her friend brought some resentment to Lavay as he was alone in this world. However, he was never much of a jealous person so he quickly tossed those thoughts aside and smiled. "You guys seem like quite the pair." He was about to ask if the guy was still around, but in a rare showing of wisdom he opted to keep his mouth shut in fear of bringing up a potentially touchy subject.

So far Lavay had done his best to ignore the girl's word selection, labeling him 'boy'. Although this this time her words seemed to possess an extra implication as he just laughed and scratched his head. "Heh, I'm usually all for some PvP in normal games, but I'm not sure it’s such a good idea in a game like THIS." Of course, by 'this' he meant a game where if you lose you die. Unaware of the fact that you could duel people without killing them he nervously chuckled before continuing "Like any other guy, at one point or another I think I pictured myself as a gladiator in some day dream, but I'm not sure about actually trying it."

After some time passed Dani claimed that they may have taken a wrong turn, or just flat headed in the wrong direction which caused Lavay to laugh putting his finger on his nose. "I guess that means you're the one that gets to explain to ol Mr. Whiskers why the supplies to longer." Never one to be above some light teasing he playfully stuck his tongue towards her. "But seriously, it doesn't matter. Gave us more time to chat, and given I know exactly 1 person in the world right now I'd say it was a good usage of time." Her next question about his real life should have been expected given how much information she had divulged about hers. However, it still caused him to pause a moment. "Well, uh... It's nothing as exciting as being a boxer. Actually, it's nothing exciting at all. I'm just a boring guy with a boring job. Hell, if it wasn't for the threat of death being trapped in a game is actually a plus for me." He wasn't lying he would take adventuring and fighting with a sword over his day job any day.

Upon arriving at the edge of the city a little warning went off in the corner of his view screen as the HUD informed him that he was leaving the safe zone. Gazing out into the field he had a surreal moment as he saw the low-level mobs the are in every other mmo just outside of the starter zone. "Huh, it really is crazy isn't it..." He mumbled to himself. "Anyway, I guess we should get started we have levels and loot to get after all." He smiled drawing his Greatsword just in case danger arrived. Moving into the field Lavay led the way his eyes drifting between the list of things they were to find, and to the path in front of him. After several moments of searching it dawned on him. "Soooo ya, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Do you know what this stuff looks like or where we can find it?" He couldn't help laughing at the admission.

ID# 86159 results: Loot: 5 (Needed an 11+)

((0 of 5 found))

"That was my line, Boy." The woman said with a shrug. She had been listening to Lavay about his real life persona and she wondered what kind of boring job he could have had. She thought he might be an office clerk, that sounded boring. Or some kind of Accountant? A person working with numbers? Double boring. There was a lot there, but she half expected him being trapped in this game as a blessing. She pointed at him and smiled, "You are optimistic, I like that about you. And you can take a joke and tell them too. Something I also really enjoy doing. I rarely take anything serious as well as my situation in this game, or I guess our situation which is kind of the same. Stuck." The woman explained. 

Long black hair cascaded off her shoulder as she used the back of her hand to sweep it off the smooth surface of her digital flesh. She wore nothing like Lavay who was Hulking around in some armor and a massive sword while she wore something similar to what you would see as street ware. Sneakers, a tight black skirt that seemed to ride over hip a good ways when she would lean or bend over, not to mention the incredibly small and tight white crop top she wore around her torso. It had hugged every contour of her top frame that it made everything more pronounced which was something she was not entirely used to still. The jiggle physics in this game made her mind boggle, it was something she had to get used to but she knew how to tease men who looked her way. That was something else that seemed to be different in this world, she was attracting the eyes of men which was so weird for her. A good weird though.

"I think we just keep searching until the quest tells us to stop. We each have to find five materials. So it's a hunt for them. I will tell you now," the woman said bending over to look in the grass, "I am horrible at finding some. I'll tell you what though, if one of us is getting lucky with finding them, we'll help the other keep searching. So really we need ten altogether." 

ID: 86160
LD: 14

When Dani had proceeded to bend over, something caught her eye. She snatched it off the ground with her greedy hands and turned around with the biggest smile! "Ah-Ha! I got one...It looks like a rock! Yay! Rocks..." then it disappeared from her hand and she made the 'O' face. "Seriously, they gotta stop doing that. It disappears on you..." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Laughing as Dani claimed that he stole his line Lavay felt he had to ask. "So, what’s up with calling me boy anyway is that just your thing?" His tone was clearly still one of a lighthearted nature, so that complimented with his smile would have shown the girl that he was by no means upset by this more so just curious. To the girls next point his chuckling continued as he nodded his head. "Thank you, thank you. I've never been one to take things too seriously either, and I certainly seem to have a knack for finding the silver linings in things." Listing his hand to his chin he jokingly showed the motions of one in deep thought before speaking. "For example, as long as we're here we don't have to pay bills, or ya know go to those annoying family dinners." Slowly pulling off the laughter he did momentarily think of his family unsure of what they were thinking or doing in this moment.

However, Lavay quickly shook his head, prepared to move onto the next topic when his eyes found their way to the girl’s body and clothing options. In a semi joking fashion he decided to poke a little fun at it. "So, um... not a fan of armor, either are we?" While not one who typically found themselves ogling over the opposite sex in such a way it was hard to ignore her outfit.

Their chatter had continued while they had begun their quest something that Lavay was certainly thankful for as she explained the way things work. "Huh, so just wait for the screen to say I found something? Sounds easy enough." Spreading out slightly so the pair were about 10-15 yards from each other his eyes whipped around as she found a rock. Apparently, a super special rock as he saw her quest counter on his screen go to 1 out of 5. Circling back to her previous point Lavay said. "Seems fair, although. I hope you're ready to pick up some serious slack for me, because I haven't found a damn..." His words were cut off as his screen blinked with an arrow facing downwards. Looking down he was greeted by a flower with a quest symbol above it. Bending down Jim picked it up, and sure enough the flower disappeared and his own quest log said 1 of 5. "Heh, there we go now we have a rock and a flower I wonder what ol whiskers plans to do with this stuff anyways. Laughing he looked over this his partymate, and asked. "Do you think we even want to know?"

ID# 86163 results: Loot: 15 (Need and 11+)

((1 of 5 found))

"Maybe he is devising a way for us to escape the game. Maybe these super special components are something of lore relic stuff that he needs. Or maybe he is full of fluff. Either way, we need to collect his items. He intentions are nefarious and devious. I mean that beard, right?" the woman said jokingly. At the moment the pair of players were on even foot steps in terms of completing this small quest. It would take them a little while, but if they kept with this current luck they should finish just about time for Lunch. 

Recalling his earlier comments, the noirette smiled. "Calling you 'Boy' is probably the same thing as calling you Dude. It's my informal way of addressing guys. I would call chicks like me 'Girl'. If you prefer me to call you Lavay, I can do that too...Boy." she said with a small impish smile, allowing the back of her hand to graze her shoulder and flick away the long locks of black hair. Her deep brown eyes smiled with her thin lips and nodded, "I am not big into fantasy stuff in the game. I trained mostly in shorts, sneakers and a tank top. So being clad in metal and armor and heavy metal seems like such a burden. But perhaps I will go with a little leather number when I get my profession sorted out. I plan on being a Tailor. Have you decided what sort of Profession you will be jumping into? You look like a Blacksmith guy, but I could be wrong." 

She had found her way towards Lavay and looking up at him emerald eyes, "You..." she said for the moment looking at him, "Yeah..." she tucked her hand behind her back and swayed away from him with a small wink. As she twisted around, her long dark hair unfurled from around her body as she sat on her haunches and looked through the grass. "Yep, I'm coming up short over here. Nothing but some fantastic dirt and blades of grass." She had said collecting herself and patting her knees free of any dirt and debris. She looked back over towards her partner. @Lavay

ID: 86165
LD: 7

Edited by Daniella

"Hah, ya know come to think of it I'm pretty sure I saw him maniacally combing his beard as we walked out." Lavay said laughing alongside with her. "Perhaps we should watch out for that guy." The image of the kind old shop keeper turning into some malevolent creature was pretty comical for him to envision, but honestly who knew what this death game was capable of.

When Dani elaborated on her usage of the term he simply shrugged his shoulders, and with a half laughter replied. "Hey, whatever works for you... girl." Lavay gave her playful wink before continuing. "Anyway, I've been called plenty worse over the years, so I think boy does just fine." All the while he was conversing he keep his head on a swivel hoping to find his next item. When his partner went on to describe her choice of attire and profession it was pretty hard for him to argue with her logic. "Fair enough, I suppose..." Knocking his fist to the metal breastplate on his chest he smirked. "Although, it is pretty cool running around with some bad ass armor on, but to each is their own. As for professions, I suppose that Blacksmith would make the most sense, but I honestly haven't looked at what the options are maybe after we're done with this I'll give them all a look over."

Continuing to look around for a little bit he eventually sighed. "Well, I can tell you what I'm not doing is any kind of gathering profession. Apparently, I'm blind as a bat when it comes to this stuff." Looking over her saw that she wasn't fair much better. "You sure we don't just need 5 between the two of us? Surely, we could try and convince ol whiskers that, that is good enough." His sentence ended in a self-defeating grumble as he continued to search around.

ID# 86176 results: Loot: 9

((1 of 5 Found))

"Same here, Boy. I don't think standing around for hours on end to search for these lousy things seems like much fun. I don't know how people would recall this to be fun and exciting. Now, beating the ever living crap out of someone...THAT sounds like fun, or getting beating yourself. I miss being in the ring, that adrenaline charged fury you get. The blood, the sweat, the intensity of slamming your fists into a gut of another person, and finishing them off with a brain blasting uppercut. Those were the days, and patience is not one of my virtues." 

ID: 86177
LD: 1

The harder she looked the more she came up empty. Brown eyes rolled as she turned to her party partner, "Yo. Let's go somewhere else. I think this area might be picked clean apart. If we continue going straight and a little to the left, we can avoid the mobs from harassing us. We can even dip into the woodland area a bit and search in there." The female was not finding anything that could be used for materials in this little section of the Wilds. It was nothing but dirt, grass and air for all she knew and nothing was popping up as usual. 

With her head, she gestured for him to follow. "Someone of your build, you look like someone who could be a Blacksmith," recalling the other comment he made, "You got a nice body if you ask me, it's a shame to hide it under all that heavy armor. Also, hey, if you want to...maybe we can grab drinks afterwards? There is no getting drunk in this game, but they offer some pretty good alcoholic tasting beverages. Its not the same, but at least we can still get a little taste of back home. I mean, if your not interested that's cool...whatever." Dani attempted to play it off cool it was one of her first attempts to act on an impulse of someone she was starting to enjoy hanging around. 

@Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Listening to Dani's words definitely had him kind of pumped up. "Heh, I know what ya mean. While I never boxed or anything I did play a lot of contact sport in high school and college. There's nothing like taking someone down." Smacking his fist into his open palm he had an excited look in his eye. "Hey, maybe once we find this stuff we can beat some stuff up." A large grin showed on his face hopeful that she would take him up on this offer.

Once hearing her response, he went back to searching around the area only looking up again when his partner commented. She had a point about the area being picked over it made sense given they were right outside of the gates of the major city. "Yah, sounds like a good idea. I'm sure this place has been picked over hundreds of times." Moving in the direction of the woods Lavay kept looking around to see if perhaps there was one more over looked item on the ground.

ID# 86179 results: LD: 2

((1 of 5 Found))

With a sigh, he didn't find anything as the woman's words were correct. However, his disappointment of not finding anything was overridden by the girls next words as he nervously laughed. "Heh, uh, thanks. Used to be even better a few years ago, but I do my best to keep in shape." Resting his hand on his stomach while it was still fairly flat he did miss the six-pack of his college days. His trip down body nostalgia was cut short by Dani's next offer, and with a smile he nodded his head. "Sounds like a plan. I could definitely use a drink after all this looking around. Especially after the rate we're going at." Even if it didn't get him drunk a nice cold beer sounded perfect especially if it was with some good company which this girl so far seemed to be.

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

Dani didn't blush. She never blushed, never got giggly around a guy before because it usually wasn't her thing. Flirting? What was that? Not something she was used to doing, but this time...all those things seemed to occur one after another. A faint blush, a small giggle and a light touch of his upper arm, "Great, it'll be fun to kick lose a bit with a guy like you. We seem to be on very similar wave lengths I think." Dani had brought her hand up to her mouth to clear her throat and try to choke back the horrible redness she felt welling up in her face. She was not used to doing something like that, normally punching a guy in the nose or decking them in the gut was her prefered state over a male. 

But there were times when she had felt somewhat lonely. Training was intense for her and she trained like no one's business. She had been a rough and tough girl, and no one dated Boxer chicks because most of them were usually bat [censored] crazy. Dani, she enjoyed being involved but never experienced a boyfriend or that chemistry with someone. Well, she had but it was very fleeting and she usually had more important things to do or so she told herself. But she went for it anyways with Lavay here, hopefully he wasn't too creeped out. 

Turning around to mostly hide her face, the fit woman started to search for these materials again. Since they were now a bit farther away from the city gates, perhaps they would find some things closer towards the forested area. 

ID: 86189
LD: 2

With her chocolate eyes scanning the immediate area, it didn't seem like anything was popping up as a quest item. This was unfortunate, how much longer till she would find something? She had one so far, which meant she needed four more of these elusive materials. How. Agonizing. @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Lavay was far to oblivious to notice Dani's blush especially with his head down looking for these materials. At least until she grasped his arm, and spoke. Turning his head around he smiled. "I couldn't agree more, you're a lot of fun to hang around..." He paused a moment laughing lightly as he caught one the markers signaling he found one of the materials behind the girl. "Speaking of which whoever finds their five first gets their first round payed for right?" Since they were stuck out here searching for this nonsense the competitive and lighthearted guy felt it would be fun if they put some stakes on the line.

Hopefully she excepted his wager, but regardless Lavay would give her a pat on the arm as he walked by her. "Cause I'm pretty sure I just found another one." Laughing he bent down to pick up another plant this time it was some sort of mushroom like thingy which caused him to look over to his partner and sarcastically state. "I dunno I may look like a blacksmith, but with all these damn plants I'm finding maybe I should take up gardening." Unable to hold a straight face throughout the statement he simply laughed standing back up.

Once up Lavay moved deeper into the forest motioning Dani to follow him. "Come on, I think you're right we'll probably have better luck here. After all you don't want to fall too far behind." With a playful wink, he turned around slowly meandering into the wooded area.

ID# 86191 results: LD: 18

((2 of 5 Found))

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

Dani blushed again when Lavay said she was fun to hang around with. That was a first, usually she was a bit more tough on guys, but coming into this game, there was more 'lady' like in her than she thought she had. Holding her hand up to her mouth to stop from giggling like some high school girl, Dani shifted and leaned against a tree to steady herself. When Lavay mentioned a wager, the girl popped off the tree and smiled with a nod, "You are on, Big Boy..." her voice had trailed off as he touched her shoulder nearly making her melt in an instant that he did. His words were all a jumbled mess afterwards when she had turned around and spotted him picking up a mushroom thing. 

"Are you hinting at something with that?" she said laughing and pointing at the phallus like plant. He had suggested for the two to go deeper into the woods. She didn't mind at all, she had a safe feeling with this guy although she was never really scared of anything. With both hands on the top of her head, the crop top she wore started to ride above her belly once again showing off that toned abdomen. 

"Ahh, don't worry about me. I think falling behind won't be too much a problem from here..." she had been following behind him which meant she got an eyeful of his big, metal butt. If only he was stripped down of his armor so she could get a much clearer shot of that ass. Her thoughts in a craze as her fingers unlocked and swung at her side, giving a small clap as they stopped in a little wooded area. 

ID: 86193
LD: 5

The Pugilist had stopped to search the area around her. Getting one one knee and shifting her hand around the forest floor, she didn't see anything that stood out. It was just more grass and dirt, and a rock, but not a cool looking rock. She shifted her eyes to see if Lavay was coming up with anything. "Nothing over here; great." She would sigh as she stood up. "You got a girlfriend back home, Lavay?" A personal question, and total random one at that. However if she wanted to get in with this guy, she needed to know her competition. @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

After Lavay picked up the plant and started to brag Dani's reply cause him to completely shut up for a minute as his face turn incredibly red. When the mushrooms pixelated and disappeared into his inventory he stood up nervously scratching his head. "Heh, uh ya... I um... didn't think about that one..." Just laughing out of embarrassment he thought to himself. "Damnit... please just kill me now..." He didn't mind the flirting, but the fact he hadn't even picked up on any of that until her comment had him feeling incredibly stupid.

Continuing to walk along just hoping that this little conversation would fade away he quickly panned around completely unaware of her staring. At least just as they came to a stop at the clearing another little indicator went off on his HUD as he turned off to the side finding yet another of the items they are looking for. This time it was some sort of rock, mineral or whatever. Holding it up he finally had enough confidence to make eye contact with Dani again. "Hah, look what I just found!" Fortunately, the charismatic guy usually didn't have trouble reengaging in a conversation with someone even after something embarrassing. "Ya know I'm kind of excited to see what round you buy for us."

Never one to shy away from a little playful mockery Lavay smirked to the girl, or at least he smirked until she made her final point. A somewhat sullen look fell over him as that was one thing he hadn't even thought about. Perhaps the initial shock of being trapped here, and then the subsequent shock of realizing he had been out of it so long he completely forgot about what his friends, and his girlfriend were doing now. "I well. I..." He stammered slightly as he tried to put some words together still processing it all. "I did have one..." He ended up mumbling as he thought if she was even still waiting for him at this point. Turning back to his partner for the first time he had an expression that wasn't joy, cockiness, or laughter. 

ID# 86194 results: LD: 15 (Need 11+)

((3 of 5 Found))

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

"O-oh. I, I am terribly sorry. I have no filter on my mouth sometimes." The woman held up her hands and shook her head, "Really." She sighed and attempted to salvage the situation, "I perhaps talk too much and say inappropriate things. I even forget this is a game world where we are trapped in. And then I go and say something stupid to bring up the relevance that we had friends and family that are on the outside. That was too harsh of me to bring up something personal. Just forget I said anything." 

Unfortunately, she knew he couldn't just forget the question since it was already brought up and already on his mind from the clearly disappointed look and expression on his face. So instead of just keeping her mouth shut she continued to talk to ease the situation, "Ya know? I am sure everyone you hold dear and love is still expecting you to wake up as soon as you are able to. The news should be out by now on what's going on and I am sure people are rooting for us. I have my own opinions on this game, but...Hey, we'll make it out. And you can see that awesome girlfriend of yours again real soon. I am sure!" she tried to make it more upbeat sounding, but she had no clue on how to turn his frown upside down. Now they really needed that drink. 

Scratching her head, the woman attempted to move off the subject altogether by finding one of those materials. He was already beating her in a score to three to one. WIth hands on her hips, she was a bit too clumsy with her words with Lavay and it was acting out on her perception to look for those damn materials. It was really starting to bug her and she let out a small cuss word to slip her lip, due to the fact she was angry she couldn't find anything and second of putting her friend in a position that was beyond awkward for him. @Lavay

ID: 86195
LD: 3

Edited by Daniella

The moment Dani started back pedaling Lavay quickly raised his arms up. "No, no, no... it's okay you didn't know." The girl had been nothing, but nice to him, and he felt like a total D-Bag for bringing that up. It was easy for him to forget how much time had already passed and more people had already gone through all the motions that he was still currently working through.

His partners second comment only served to make him feel worse as he just remained silent for a second. However, once she said that his girlfriend was still out there waiting for him Lavay just sort of halfheartedly chuckled. "Ahh, I seriously doubt that, really it's okay we weren't on the best of terms before this whole thing happened anyway. If she was still by my side it would probably just be out of pity not due to any real connection anymore." Pausing all he could think about was how this statement probably served to only make him sound like a bigger a-hole, but it was the truth.

All the while they spoke Lavay kept passively looking, and apparently, he was just having the luck of his life as he found another item. Which was apparently the games way of making up for his awful conversation choices. However, this time instead of storing it in his own inventory he opened a trade window to Dani.

Using this turn of good luck Lavay hoped to move the conversation out of the awkward corner it had found itself in as he slightly smiled saying. "Here ya go, I can't go off winning by that much that just isn't fair." Whether she accepted the trade of not he would conclude by reinforcing the fact that he did still want to hang out with her afterwards. "Besides had I won by that much I think you would have owed me two drinks.

@Daniella

ID# 86219 results: LD: 14

Trades the item found to Dani

((3 of 5 Found))

Edited by Lavay