[Complete] [PP:F1:NK] The First Few Lessons are Free (Lavay/Dani)

Dani swung her arms back and forth, a small clap and snap from her fingers showing her boredom from just the walking. "I don't know. I'll have to look it up sometime...but I am not very good at doing research. We should be ok, though. I just find it funny, that anyone in this game can drink now even kids. Maybe that's why they locked out the ability to get drunk. On the other hand, we can eat all the food we want and not gain a single pound from it. Chocolate cake for dinner sounds awesome!" The woman cooed with her hands help up to her chest, she could finally indulge in on the foods she always wanted to eat but could not because of her strict diet and on the plus side, no extra baggage.

When they arrived at the Blacksmith, Lavay had taken the initiative to get the ending of the quest taken care of. The woman had flicked hair off her shoulder, gosh was it hotter than hell in there. The forge and fires that spewing in the background was causing her forehead to sweat. "Damn, it's a bit hot in here," she said popping her shirt a few times to keep cool. Although that wasn't necessarily a good thing with her certain curvy features. Once they had finished the dialogue, a new quest icon appeared.

"Well, we can take this quest later. I owe you that drink, so let's go not get drunk, but drink till we can't stand it anymore!" 

Quest Rewards: (Both Players)
5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
+2 Skill Points

Thread Rewards: (Both Players)
2 Pages Complete: +2 Skill Points, 400 Col Each

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic