[Complete] [PP:F1:NK] The First Few Lessons are Free (Lavay/Dani)

Dani shook her head, "You keep that. You can help me once you've collected all of yours. Maybe I might make a comeback, I've been known to do that ya know. I have felt muscles that were so tired during a round that I just didn't want to stand up anymore and just drop to the ring. But then there is that tiny voice that gets bigger and bigger then starts shouting, 'Get the hell up, ya Bum! Are you goin' to let this chump beat you to the ground so early!?' and then I rise to the occasion!" The woman flexed her arm and gave it a pat to show off she was strong willed and would not let anything deviate from her course of action.

Of course he was super sweet too for even wanting to share his item, but she had to say no. It would be best to win the game by the fairest ideal scenario as much as possible, "Besides, I don't mind buying a guy a drink or two. Back home, I haven't had much time for relationships or that many friends either. I just had one really good friend, my Bestie and he's seen me at my best and worst." 

The woman shifted and tossed her long hair off her shoulder, she would try this material search again even if it meant coming up with just more dirt and grass. Which as she searched, that is all she was coming up with. More dirt and grass, "Ya know what? I think I am actually cursed with doing this. Maybe it's because I am searching in the wrong places. Maybe I can make my own materials?" Dani was pretty fed up and she needed to punch something. Walking towards a tree and running her hands across the bark with her gloved hand, she would find the sweet spot...if she could.

"I'm gonna keep punching this thing until something breaks off." @Lavay

ID: 86220
LD: 3

Edited by Daniella
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holding his hand out as if he were actually handing her something Lavay tried one more time to extend the offer. "You sure, I don't mind spotting you the one." However, when Dani went into her story and analogy to boxing the tone and passion behind her speech spoke volumes to him about the pride she would take in this competition. So, with a smile he bowed his head and closed the window. "Hey, I totally get that, and don't worry WHEN I beat you..." He started to chuckle a moment before continuing. "I will gladly still help ya find your five."

Dani's point about lack of friends had him shaking his head. "Trust me I know what you mean. Like I said you are now officially the one and only person I know here." Realizing he hadn't explained to her why he was so behind the curve not only in levels, but in knowledge of what was going on her went into his version of the events. "I'm not even sure how, but I went straight from the initial night to now, Somehow I dunno maybe I was comatose, but for me this thing has been going on for about a day and a half." Exhaling he hoped that the explanation would perhaps better explain where he was at mentally.

Taking a brief look around the clearing he didn't find his final piece. Although, Lavay honestly wasn't looking too hard as he walked over to the girl who was now punching the tree. When he got to her he placed a hand on her shoulder forgetting that fact that she wasn't at a risk of breaking a knuckle or anything. He then said in a calm voice. "Hey, you don't need to do that. Don't worry, we'll find these things okay. No sense wasting your energy on a tree if you really want a punching back I'm sure we can find a nice creature for you to kill." Smiling lightly he gave her a wink before pulling his hand away.

@Daniella

ID# 86221 results: LD: 3

Dani didn't Accept Trade

((4 of 5 Found))

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86256
LD: 13 (2 Total)

"Nah, I got this..." the woman balled up her fist, took a stance and thwacked the tree with her hardest hitting punch. The delivery was spot on as her knuckles thumped at the trunk of the tree and something from above came falling down towards the ground. "HA!" she exclaimed and pointed to the fallen fruit.

"You see that!? That's how you get [censored] done. You just beat the living lights out of it until it gives you what you want!" she said with an excited tone and picked up the fruit before it disappeared into her inventory. With a smirk on her cute face, the woman looked at Lavay. "You just wait and see if you are still talking like that when I find all my materials first!" The young woman once more took stance next to the tree getting ready to rip right through it with her fists. 

But his comment earlier about just waking up, "Yeah, I am sorta the same. It was like a weird dream or something. Whatever it was though, I am glad I woke up and getting ready to let all kinds of chaos run rampant. But we'll be meeting a lot of new people eventually. The more time we are out here and exploring this place, the more we'll end up having to rely on each other for help. We'll both end up meeting a ton of people." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Right after Lavay brought up his concerns the boxer's unusual approach to finding materials bore fruit... literally. Looking up he half laughed, and said. "Huh, I was, uh... not expecting that." Balling up his fist he smirked to Dani and said. "Well, if it’s that easy I may as well give it a try too." With that the man punched the trunk of the tree with his left hand as hard as he could, and sure enough another piece of fruit fell. Attached to the item was the marker indicating that it was his 5th and final material for the quest.

So, pick it up the warrior playfully waved the item towards his partner just before it disappeared. Then in an, oh so smug, yet still lighthearted tone Lavay said. "Well, you know what that means right." Lifting his fingers to his face he pretended to comb a nonexistent beard as he started to think over his drink options. "Let's see here, normal I would’ve said that I would like a shot, but there really is no point to that if you can't get drunk. So, I guess my options are between a nice tall bear or some sort of fancy top shelf liquor." Continuing to chuckle he eyed her up and down gauging her reaction. "Yah, know it's no rush I have time to think about it anyway."

Giving Dani a little pat on the upper arm he rotated around seeing if he couldn't continue finding the materials for the girl. As fun as it was to poke at her Lavay still had full intentions of helping her out. Although, before he could look too much farther the boxer began to talk about her own awakening here. "Hmm, perhaps I'm not the only one lost sometime interesting..." Listening to the rest of what she had to say Dani's words ended up bringing quite the smile to his face. "I sure hope so, it sure as hell would be not only tough, but just flat dangerous to go at this alone." It brought him comfort that he had already started to make a friend in this strange new world that was to be his home.

@Daniella

ID# 86258 results: LD: 11

((5 of 5 Found - Mission Complete))

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86261
LD: 7

"Keep laughing it up, Boy." The woman said with a small smirk, it was clear she was not going to win this contest and Lavay kept driving that stake into her with each chance he got, "Yeah, yeah." she said waving her hand at him. So all that was really left was to finish up the material search. She had been down on her luck with this thing since the beginning. She didn't know what was wrong with her, she felt seriously cursed by the entire thing. It must be the old man in the shop...He did something to make all her luck disappear. 

Lavay had been mentioning what kind of drinks he'd like which caused Dani to raise a brow at him, "You will get the most watered down beverage in the shop if you keep antagonizing me like that. There is a thing called Sportsmanship ya know?" She had turned her head to focus her eyes on the prize. The large tree standing in front of her had bore two pieces of fruit, and one of them was claimed or stolen by the gruff warrior Lavay. That was not going to do at all.

Squaring her body and getting ready to strike, she let her fist fly through the air and it once more hit the tree with a resounding noise. Dani took a moment to look up and then, but nothing happened. "Well...That means it's time to find another tree. But I am glad you are enjoying your time. Maybe ya know? I let you win..." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

"Okay, okay fair enough. I'll be a good sport. I'll back off." Holding his arms up in surrender Lavay did realize that perhaps his playful teasing may have crossed a line, and he wasn't about to jeopardize the rapport he had built with Dani over some adolescent mockery. More-so when her first return threat was to buy him the worst of the worst well drinks. "Yah know I won't lie I probably deserve that, but how about I give you a sincere apology. Then we agree to settle in the middle with something cheap yet still drinkable." Winking he hoped that the boxer would accept his attempt at a truce despite the extra crap that he had been giving her thus far.

When Dani came up dry punching the tree again it didn't come as huge surprise to Lavay. The veteran gamer was familiar with the concept that even the richest nodes for materials would quickly dry up. "Hmm, another tree could work, or maybe we can try something a little different." Looking to his right there was nearby shrub that was about chest high. "Like, how about this... Neither of us have tried something like this yet." Confidently the warrior stuck his arm into the plant grasping hold of the first large branch her could, and then began violently shaking it. Sure enough a few berries fell off the exterior falling into a small pile, and revealing themselves as another suitable material.

Pleased with the process working Lavay didn't touch the item for fear of it just disappearing since he technically already finished the quest. Instead he waved Dani over as he knelt down pointing to the item. "Hey, over here. Looks like we found something for ya." A smile ran across his face as they were now that much closer to finishing up out here in the wilds which of course meant that were that much closer to downing some cold beverages back at the inn.

@Daniella

ID# 86262 results: LD: 20

Traded to Dani since Lavay already has his 5

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86263
LD: 2 (3 Total)

She had smirked with thin lips as a teasing gesture. But she didn't mind his gloating, she might have done the same thing in his shoes as well. But what was really irking her was that she could not find anything to save her life of these materials. It was like one massive game of Keep Away for her. Even with the hardest of punches, nothing was bound to fall from that tree. She rolled her brown eyes and shrugged. When Lavay started off for a bush, she folded her arms and secretly hoped he would get struck by a snake or something. Of course that was bad thoughts, but she needed something to blow off some of this steam. When his hand had cleared the bush, she smiled and shook her head.

"Instead of wearing armor, you could try wearing an apron and some leather gloves and become a Gardner. I don't know how you are doing it, but you are finding all the good spots. Well, I have my own way of doing things too, ya know?" The woman was not about to just give up, so she found a nice sized rock. Something she could toss into the tree should she need to and backed away a few paces. 

With a pitcher's stance like in a baseball game, she wound her toned arm and let the rock go whizzing into the air skywards. It had disappeared somewhere but to where was anyone's guess. The woman inhaled greatly and exhaled very softly while folding her arms over her chest, "This game is stupid." she said with somewhat of a pout. @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

When Dani made the comment about him turning in his armor for a gardener’s outfit Lavay completely lost it. "Hah, I told ya, maybe I'm just finding my secret calling here." Removing the large sword from its sheath on his back still laughing intermittently, he asked. "So you think I should trade my sword in for a pair of garden shears and shovel as well?" 

Leaning the tip of the blade down Lavay propped himself against the large weapon as it sunk a few inches into the digital earth beneath his feet. From here he silently observed Dani's next attempt at trying to find some materials, and while her efforts again proved fruitless her attempts never lacked effort. Something that he made sure to call out with a double thumbs up to the boxer. "Hey, A for effort!" Her simple yet telling followed up comment caused a brief chuckle to escape his lips. "Luckily, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty more to this game then just finding namely materials in weird places, or well at least I hope so." In all honesty, he wasn't all that sure what the game had to offer outside of the standard MMO tropes that had been advertised.

Looking around Lavay couldn't really see any other obvious spots where something might be hiding so pulling his greatsword out of the dirt he smirked towards Dani and said. "Hmm, maybe I can something a little unconventional too." Pulling his sword back he aimed at making a hard chop at one of the nearby trees attempting to cut it down. Heaving all he had into the swing his blade crashed into the tree and a purple little indication came up saying "Immortal Object." Tilting his head, the boy started to say. "What the..." However, before he could finish another large fruit fell out of the tree and bonked him right on the head. "Ow!" Looking down at the item that had just fallen Lavay looked over to his partner and chuckled. "I probably deserved that, anyway here's another."

@Daniella

ID# 86269 results: LD: 17

Traded to Dani since Lavay already has his 5

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86271
LD: 5

With his sword in a chopping motion, wind had hurled by her with swiftness causing the long hair to temporarily float from her body before shaking away into the breeze as his blade made contact with the tree. The sound of something falling came soon after and conked him on the head which caused the girl to burst into a fit of laughter. Rightly so Lavay said he might have deserved that, "Hey, what comes around- goes around." She said with a mild shrug. 

Well of course, if he could do it, then so could she. Daniell had brought her hands to together and rubbed them vigorously as she set her eyes on one of the taller trees in this little forest. Dark brown eyes examined the trunk before she took a step back, should be good enough distance to thwack the tree and get something from it. With her fists up close to her head, she used her hips to rotate and threw one of her high powered punches towards a knot. Her fist collided evenly with the tree and she looked up to see if anything would fall. Nothing. Then she glared and held up her hand to him, "Wait. Just wait...it's coming. Anytime now..." Or maybe it was not. Apparently only the first time would have worked for her, but she was relying on the player to help her find these materials. Dani rolled her shoulders and sighed heavily, "I am never doing this material search thing again..." she said with a huff. @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Unable to restrain himself Lavay joined along in his partner's laughter. "Heh, yup. Can't argue with that." Rubbing his head as though the object had actually hurt he continued chuckling for a few moments longer as Dani attempted to try the same thing. As soon as the boxer's fist hit the tree the warrior made sure to cover his head as he wasn't sure what the potential risks of brain damage were in the game. Of course, regardless it was usually a good idea to keep that kind of damage to a minimum.

Once, clear of the danger zone Lavay joined the girl in looking up at the tree, and he couldn't help lightly laughing at Dani's play by play commentary on if it was going to drop or not. Looking back down at his partner he caught her sigh, and he genuinely felt bad for the girl. "Yah, there is no question this is pretty tedious." Giving her a light pat on the back he attempted to boost her confidence. "I have no doubt that we'll get your final piece soon... as a matter a fact I bet..." He started walking around a large tree while continue. "...it's right about, HERE!"

Sadly, as the man pointed to the ground on the far side of the tree stump there was in fact nothing there. "Damn, I thought for sure that was going to work." Lavay claimed with a half laughter while returning to his partner. "What... I, uh... meant to say was that it's TOTALLY going to be in the next place you look! Yah, that's what I meant to say." Despite the, on the surface, frustration that went along with all this fruitless searching he was actually having quite a bit of fun out here just shooting the stuff with his partymate.

@Daniella

ID# 86286 results: LD: 4 (Needed 11+)

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86319
LD: 15 (5 Total)

"Next place I look, huh?" She didn't have high hopes for his predestined idea that something was just gonna happen to be there the moment she looked. She waved him off, "Nope, I am guessing it's going to take us another thrity-" When her eyes looked down, there was something shiny on the ground. She sighed and shook her head, "How did you do that?" She asked with an almost curious gaze on his eyes. "There is NO WAY that could have happened unless you set this up." She said picking up the object letting her know that it was indeed a quest objective material. With that final piece she collected, they had the necessary items for Mr. Whiskers back at his store.

The woman flicked her hair and gave Lavay the most curious of gazes, "I don't know what is going on here, but it sure is like you are pulling some kind of voodoo stuff. I'll tell ya now, I am pretty superstitious and if I find out you are doing something weird..." she said punching her fist into her palm as she looked at him. Joking aside, they had completed the task, "Let's get the hell out of here, ya? I think I had enough green for one day. I owe you that drink as well! Let's go tell Mr. Whiskers we have his stuff." 

Dani was the first to get herself out of the forest, brushing away a long branch out of her way as she exited. She turned to face Lavay to make sure he was keeping up. But the guy had the biggest grin on his face for whatever reason,  "I guess in the end, we got what we needed. It sure was something interesting. Now, I hope this NPC doesn't make us make anything weird out of this stuff." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Holding his hands up Lavay just laughed. "Hah, I swear it wasn't me, I didn't actually expect that to work." The funny part was he didn't know if he had done anything, but that being said he didn't mind her pondering that fact either. So, with a wink he was quick to shift topics when she suggested that they get out of here. "Sounds, like a great idea to me. I guess we'll take the stuff back to the old man first then settle up the bar tab afterwards." With some light chuckling he sheathed his sword, and followed the boxer as she made her way out of the forest.

Looking to Dani as she turned around Lavay kept grinning, because even though this was just a stupid gathering quest that probably took them way longer than usual it was his first victory in his new home. On top of that it looks like he ended up making a good friend in the process, so there was not on the sense of accomplishment, but the rewarding feeling of winning someone over. Of course, the boxer's point was valid they weren't quite finished yet. "Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. I'd assume it's just going to be some little trinket. I've uh... never been the super handy type, so let’s at least hope." He laughed nervously unsure of how hands on the crafting portion of this game was.

With the town of beginnings in site again as they cleared the woods Lavay's smile only grew. "Welp, no time like the present..." He said before starting to pick up the pace. "May as well hurry up get this over with quickly, so we can be back at the bar in no time." He wasn't sure if it was just the placebo effect or not, but strangely he was getting hungry and thirsty just from the thought.

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

Hands over her head in a locked position, the ever beautiful pugilist followed the Bruiser towards their next destination. On their way back into the city, Lavay had mentioned something about not being too handy, "On the contrary." she began with a flick of her wrist and hand, then returning it to the position it was over her head, "You didn't seem so capable of finding all those materials, but you still did. Maybe you would make a good housewife one of these days." the jesting between the two never seemed to shift over one or the other. There was a smirk on her face as they were coming up to the cottage of Old Man Whiskers and his devious beard of doom. The female stopped to look with a squint in her eyes, she had noticed a smoke billowing from the chimney and she had gestured with a nod towards the very destination.

"I bet he is cooking children in there. Whatever you do, don't eat anything he offers." The woman had warned her partner before her hands had come lose and swung at her sides. There was not too much else left to do in this quest, just drop off the materials and collect the rewards. Dani had started first, once more slamming the door open with an entrance that caught some beginner players by surprise. She grit her teeth and apologized as the door practically came off its hinges yet again. 

"Seriously, someone should fix that..." The woman made notice. The old man and his devious beard was stroked by his left hand as he gave the intruders a look over. Then his eyes twinkled and came around his deck to greet them. "I see you have finished collecting the materials I have asked! See? It wasn't so bad. And I am sure you both had fun doing it," Dani's brown eyes lit up like she was about to strangle the old man. 

"Now with materials comes the fun part of our little quest. I wish for both you and your strappin' young partner here to each create an item out of the materials you have collected. Come with me to the back, I have a special area just for crafting." Dani turned to Lavay, "This is where he dumps us into an oversized oven. I'll get his feet..." she said with a small whisper over to Lavay as they were headed to the back. @Lavay

Lavay smiled as the boxer sounded like she was about to pay him a compliment, and in a way, she still did it just wasn't the one he was expecting. "Hah, ya caught me. Do you think that they have profession housewife around here?" The quizzical look on his face only held for a handful of seconds before he burst into laughter. Luckily by the time the old man’s hut came into view his laughing had finally stopped. Especially at Dani's next comment which made him reach for his stomach. "Gee, thanks, I WAS hungry before that." Chuckling he shook his head. "Besides that's probably the baker that does that this guy is an alchemist so he probably uses you to make potions."

Upon arriving like the conquering heroes that they were Lavay smiled and gave a confident nod to the player who were about to embark on this quest. Simply choosing to ignore his partners interesting comment on the old man he instead responded to the NPC. "Oh, it wasn't so bad, and..." His voice changed from normal to really light mumble as he turned to Dani. "...why the hell am I making small talk with a computer again." He said behind a layer of chuckling.

Fortunately, the old man didn't seem to catch on to Lavay's lack of being able to the difference between people and the NPC's. Instead he began his instruction on how to make the basic potions, and the warrior listened intently before looking over to Dani. "Alright, first times a charm then it's drinking time!" With that said he began the process which turned out to be quite simple luckily as the materials slowly transformed into a potion. Sure, enough it was just any potion it was one of rare quality. "Hah, ya that's what I'm talking about!" Once his was finished he looked back to the boxer and waved her on. "Guess you're up."

@Daniella

ID# 86327 results: CD: 8 (Crafted Rare Quality)

(Needed 4+)

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86329
CD: 2

She looked over Lavay's shoulder as he worked, scooping a pile of materials and then the minor intricate work of putting it alltogether. He made it look easy, but Dani didn't really have what you would call 'soft hands.' The woman went to her own work station and looked around the table. There were various measurements cups, burners, mixing bowls, and a variety of vials of different colors all around her.

"So I just have to make a simple potion, huh? Well! If you can do it..." The woman started to uncork different colors of vials and started to mix them into a larger container. She started to mix the contents with a small stick and the Old Man came around to aid her, "Now you need to becareful. Some of this stuff can be a little toxic if the--" "Yeah, yeah," Dani said waving him away with her hand. She wasn't listening and when she added just a few drops of the green stuff to the mix the liquid began to bubble and smoke and then a small explosion erupted blasting a cold aura of smoke and debris all around them. 

Dani's face was covered in dark smoke and she began coughing and started waving her hand around to clear the space of the smoke, "Now I know what it's like to be a cigarette smoke. Ugh! Sorry, my bad. I'll be more careful on the next one..." The Old Man chuckled and shook his head, his beady eyes and face covered in smoke as well as he moved back to her giving her advice on what she could do to make a better potion. 

Dani turned to Lavay and pointed a finger at him, "Not a word." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

Clearing way for Dani, the warrior propped himself against the wall as he watched her brew the concoction. Lavay's eyes shot open then the little explosion happened. "Holy sh..." He shouted running forward. "Are you okay?" Waving his arms about he started coughing as well from the large plume of smoke that had emerged from the girls work stations. Eventually, he found the poor girl in all the smoke, but before he could say anything his words were cut off by the boxers warning, and this time instead of stoking the flame he held up his arms, and simply back up just lightly chuckling to himself.

Leaning back against the wall. Lavay instead just simply stated. "I'm sure it was just that workstation try mine instead." Looking to the old man the warrior said. "That's what it was right, just a faulty station." Unsure of the NPC's ability to embellish the truth he just opted to leave it at that, and just silently cheered on the boxer as she started to make her second try at the potion. Still despite it all he couldn’t help the little chuckle that kept creeping out of his mouth every few seconds or so. As much as he really wanted to be supportive the whole damn thing was just too funny to not laugh at. Hopefully Dani would feel equally lighthearted about it as soon as she had successfully brewed one of the potions.

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

ID: 86330
CD: 7

"Y-yes, the work station..." the old man stroked his beard looking at Lavay as he then looked back at the player who was having trouble with the brewing of the special item. The Teacher took a step back and folded his arms over his chest and watched her work. It felt like all eyes were on her, somewhat nerve wracking since this wasn't a boxing match. But she stuck her chin up and looked down at the items available to her. 

She had gone willy-nilly on the last brew, so maybe not going so overboard with everything would be a better idea. Uncorking a red and blue vial, the Boxer poured the contents into the beaker and then began to stir with a glass rod. She placed it on the burner and then let it boil where it started to look like it was about to go out of control again. But the Old Man stayed his distance and smiled and clapped his hands, "Sometimes a little can go a long way. Thank you both very much for helping me. Hopefully you both learned that crafting from materials can be a little tricky. Hone your abilities and you will both be spectacular! Now...

Dani turned her eyes to Lavay and smirked, "See? Told you I could do it." They had followed the Old Man back to the shop side of his little cottage. The pugilist folded her arms over her chest and watched what the old man was doing. Each of them received a pop up with rewards from their quest and a new quest line as well as a small request. 

"Since that is done, I would request you both to take these packages to my good friend Lyle. He is a Blacksmith not too far from here. The coordinates are marked on your map. I hope you both have a splendid adventures in Aincrad. Don't forget to rest when you need to!" 

The old man disappeared into his work and Dani shrugged her shoulders, "Well, we got some neat items out of it. I guess all we have to do now is talk to this Lyle guy. I really hope he doesn't have us searching for materials. But in the meantime, we can stop by and get a cold beer before we tackle the next quest." @Lavay

Edited by Daniella

When Dani turned to inform him of her success Lavay clapped his hands while chuckling. "Never doubted you for a moment." As much as it may have sounded it he wasn't trying to patronize her this time. In fact, he was really proud of her, especially after how hard they had to work to find all the materials. A prideful feeling that continued to swell as the quest rewards popped up in their inventory. As his finger lifted to click accept the warrior kind of laughed to himself, as there was a strange sense of accomplishment that filled him. Even though they had not fought anything, nor did they actually work that hard or long there was just something that hit him. It was the feeling of success the feeling of taking his first step into this new world that he would call home.

So, caught up in his own thought Lavay had completely missed the old man telling them that they had one smaller task to accomplish. It wasn't until the boxer commented that he returned to the world. "Huh, oh... ya!" Scrolling through his inventory he says the items. "Not a bad point to start from at all." Smiling he gave old man whiskers a small wave, and opened the door for Dani on the way out while playfully saying. "Ladies first."

Once outside Lavay pulled up a map of the town, and quickly found the blacksmiths shop. So, looking over to his partner he smiled, and said. "Well, then quick errand boy mission, and then it's drinks time, right?" Smiling he started walking in the direction of the shop. "Speaking of which did we ever decide if it was going to be just one drink or two." Winking to her he made sure to keep the tone extra light as he was really looking forward to not just the free drink, but hanging out with her as well.

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay

Arms over her head again and looking back at Lavay she smiled, "I don't know about you. But I'm drinking until I can't drink anymore after the fetch quests of the day. I think it's time to drink until the sun goes down." Shifting her eyes back at the road ahead, they had only one simple request left and that was to go to Lyle, a local Blacksmith and drop off a package. After that, they would truly be done with their quest and end the first of the many newbie quests. 

Dani had anchored her hands above her head as her fingers locked in position. Despite how long it took to find those materials, there was still much daylight to be had in the the day. Craning her neck to look over her Bruiser Partner, the woman shrugged her shoulders. "Well, looks like we got a few more Skill Points to spend as we please. But it looks like I am stashing my into a reserve for something us. There is a quest that involves breaking a huge freaking rock, no sword arts allowed. But its gonna enable me to get my weapon of choice." She brought her hands down to her side and lifted them up to eye level showing off her fists, "These babies are gonna make me well known in Aincrad." However she had not planned on the fact that she was also one of the more busty looking women in this game and the fanservice and males had other ideas on what was going to make her popular and well known. 

With her brown eyes set to her map and with a small squint to them, they would be walking in the general direction of Lyle, the Blacksmith. She had only hoped that this NPC was not the beginning of another fetch quest, she could not handle another quest like that for as long as she could stand in this world. But she knew tough times were ahead. A smirk on her thin lips as they curled, "We should be almost there. When Mr. Whiskers said local, I didn't think it meant that local." @Lavay

"I second that decision." Lavay said in response to Dani's comment. "Although, I'm definitely still bummed that it is for the taste and good memories." Laughing to himself he stretched letting out a long yawn. "You sure there isn't as a way for it to replicate actually getting drunk, because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need that before we're done here in this game." There was no question that the realization of all of this was still hitting him, and there was nothing like a nice large drink to help someone through those kinds of times.

When Dani talked about her quest and skills it didn't come to any surprise that the boxer would want to be famous for her fists even if she did possess some other rather impressive attributes. "Hey, I've got no doubt that you can do it after all anyone who can punch materials out of trees is surely on the right track." Lavay chuckled as he contemplated his own skills. "I honestly haven't given mine much thought..." Especially given this strange dance he was doing to remember that this was both a MMO game as well as real life with real consequences. "I guess I'll probably just keep it simple right out of the gates focusing on my weapon and armor. I suppose you really can't go too wrong with that." Shrugging he would have to do some actual research on it later.

Just as the boxer commented on the blacksmiths location the shop came into view. "Huh, ya no kidding. This is even easier than I thought." Lavay then walked up, and entered the shop. Yet another old man who looked shockingly like the alchemist was tending to a smith only poking his head up one the door shut behind the warrior. "Hey there..." Pulling up his inventory Lavay pulled up the trade with the blacksmith while saying. "...We're hear delivering a few potions as part of the quest from the alchemist." Lyle smiled, and nodded accepting the quest as complete. Yet another quest complete icon popped up on his screen drawing a slight fist pump out of him as he turned back to Dani. "Wooo, guess that's that, huh... bar time?" He had a giant grin on his face after asking the question.

@Daniella

Edited by Lavay