Looking for a companion for F01 Quests

Alice struggled, standing on her tiptoes, to pin the poster she had drawn up onto the billboard. With a furrowed brow and a stuck-out tongue, she finally gave an "Aha!" at the feeling of the pin finally sinking in. She didn't want to put it down low. In that case, nobody would see it! And while getting it high enough may have been a struggle, she was certain it would end up getting seen by more players. Though whether they would actually take her up on her quest she was uncertain. Still, the girl had faith in at least someone to come forward and help her.

<<Seeking Assistance>>

Hi! I'm looking for someone to accompany me through the <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> quest, as well as any others that happen to pop up! I'm new, so I don't really have any rewards to offer, but I'm happy to be friends with someone! I guess I can help you with farming or grinding or something at some point, if you need it. For reference, I'm level 1 still. 

Alice Irving

With her poster now up, Alice quickly returned to the inn where she was staying, sincerely hoping someone would take her up on her offer. She could use a friend here, even if she was one of the few who were actually enjoying their time in this world.

X walked down the street of the town of beginnings as usual with his familiar Maruchan leading the way towards some great adventure or maybe some minor scuttle. Maruchan eventually stopped and barked at a billboard with notes stuck to it. X simply shrugged and ripped off the first one he saw at eye level. the notes pin was stuck in deep so the paper tore as he took it out but not before a screen of text appeared on his hud. 

<<Seeking Assistance>>

Hi! I'm looking for someone to accompany me through the <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> quest, as well as any others that happen to pop up! I'm new, so I don't really have any rewards to offer, but I'm happy to be friends with someone! I guess I can help you with farming or grinding or something at some point, if you need it. For reference, I'm level 1 still. 

Alice Irving

Hmmm... well maybe that guild rubbed off on me more than I thought... RRRufff rrruufff... fine i'l send her a message but I still cant help her with the quest... 

X flicked opened his hud and began typing out a message to the girl from the note...

Re: <<Seeking Assistance>>

Hey, Read your note sorry to say i'm too high a level to help you in the quest but I did use to Co-lead a guild that was made to help level players; especially level one players like you. I'm pretty used to showing players good quest lines and efficient ways to grind levels so message me back if you want to get started. You can call me X btw I know my character name isn't exactly fitting for a game we've basically been living in.

XWuZHeAR

Alice was both surprised and pleased to find a message popping up in front of her. On the one hand, she wasn't sure whether someone would actually take her up on her request. On the other, she was practically bouncing with excitement to find someone willing to join...wait, nevermind, they were too high level for the quest. 'Well...no matter, they did still offer help! Although I might have to put that notice up again, if they took it down...', she thought to herself, before shrugging, and hitting the button to reply to this 'X'.

Re: <<Seeking Assistance>>

That'd be awesome! I'd love to have some help. I uh, don't wanna die after all. Getting some more levels and SP should help with that goal! Where do ya wanna meet? I'm still in the Town of Beginnings, so it'd probably have to be somewhere there, I think. Thanks for offering to help! And no problem about the name, you probably didn't expect to be changing it to that.

Alice Irving

After a quick proofread to make sure she hadn't typoed something on her first message, the fluffy-haired player hit the send button, and quickly started getting ready for her meeting with this guy. 'Hopefully he was as good as he said. Though if he did co-lead a guild at some point, then he definitely should be...unless it was a bad guild...optimism, Alice! I bet he's great!'