[PP-F5] The Night is Young [Able and Daniella]

The dry and arid heat of the fifth floor had no effect on Able's condition. While the ninth floor appeared to be too hot, this was tolerable. With the temperature at a reasonable heat, he had learned that hydration would be a struggle on certain floors. He had recently been out grinding monsters to potentially level up further, but noticed he ran out of water for him to consume while he was to be out there. Being in the town of Fortaleza, he felt as if he were in a real desert city. The city walls were made of bricks to hinder the sandstorms that appeared what seemed out of nowhere from damaging the town or harming any of the people in the town. Arriving at local tavern, the Rattlesnake, he rested for the night that had recently settled upon the floor. The building was made of brick as well, and stood approximately three stories tall, the first floor had been a diner, a place where people can rest at ease to consume food, the second floor was a resting location, a player could rent out rooms for the night or days that they spend their time there, and last but not least, the third floor, which had been a bar.

Able had been sure the reason why the bar was on the third floor and not the first was so the building could be player friendly towards those of a younger age and anyone who was older could go upstairs to get further away from the people. Going in to sit at a table, instead of the actual bar, he poured down a glass of water into his mouth to re-hydrate quickly. Feeling quite a bit better, he kicked out his legs under the table and brought them up to the seat across him so that he could almost lay on them comfortably. Few players were around, but there were some, most of them looked many years older than him, or they were just dirty and exhausted, probably from being out in the wilderness on the floor. The bartender had called out to his table to ask if he needed a drink with that water, and Able had decided it was more than fair to treat himself. He let out a chuckle and requested shots.

Of all things to ask for, why had he chosen shots. It wasn't that he didn't like them, it was that he loved them. He had never been a heavy drinker or a party type of person, as he was always focused on athletics, but he did have a drink and a party every now and then. Even less often did he get drunk, since he normally ended up driving home later that night, so he always was aware of his surroundings, but with not a plan in his head for what he would do for the rest of the night, he awaited the drinks to show up at his table.

@Daniella

On the other side of the bar...

There was a loud ruckus going on. Men cheering and hands clapping as the room seemed to engulf in wild laughter as Dani and another man were situated across from one another. Both of them were deadlocked with their arms on the table, "What? Just because I am a chick you think you can beat me at arm wrestling?" Dani had grit her teeth and her muscles bulged from her forearm when they were given the clear signal to start. Her wrist was right and her fingers locked with the other guy as she bit down. Her hand on the table to keep her form from breaking, the tight muscles in her abdomen clearly showing her feminine six-pack as the solid arm started to move down and push the hand. THe other guy was sweating, and grunting as he attempted to counter. But this girl's arm strength was something else entirely. Before he knew it, his hand was slapped down onto the table and another round of cheering had erupted from the small party of males in the corner table. 

Mouths started to whistle as Dani popped from her seat clapping her hands and making her rounds to collect her bounty of col. She smiled big and shook the man's hand, "Well fought battle. BUt I got you in the end, Boy~. Next round is on me, Boys!" The hollering erupted again as she swung her body away from the table. With a big smile on her face, the woman had moved towards the bar to pay for the next round of longneck beers to the table. When she ordered the beverages, she turned to wait propping her body up on the table with both her elbows. A crimson haired player seemed to catch her attention, she gave him a small wink while heaving slightly from her previous arm wrestling contest. She had built up a small sweat which trickled down the hollow part of her neck, until the cold brews were ready. She turned around with a snap, grabbing the bottles and making her way back over to the others. It had been a fun night, she was excited to be meeting all these new people and even making some new friends. These guys were pretty rough and tough, but they were pretty harmless. Apparently they were all adventuring together in the game and were IRL friends on a martial arts team which Dani thought was super fantastic to finally meet a few more people who had a love for the sport of Boxing or general athletics. 

@Able

Hearing the chanting and roar of a group of men, he downed another shot that came his way, already having been his third by that point. A fourth one before him, he lifted it up and downed that one too. When he had set it down, he noticed a woman had walked past him with a great form to her body and looking slightly winded from whatever she had been doing over there. Buying a few bottles, she gave him a wink before heading back over to the table. Being four shots into his drinking, he had already noticed a slight buzz. Able had already been a flirt when he was sober, but it was a fair statement nonetheless that things only got exponentially worse the more he drank. Going over to the crowd, he found a way to hide among them without standing out too much. He asked one of the guys whom had been hooting and hollering, one of the loudest of the group, what exactly was going on only to be informed she was destroying the man sitting down in an arm wrestle.

He raised an eyebrow and had a grin on his face. Began to push his way to the front of the group and whispered in the seated man's ear. The man looked at Able with a smile and rose from his seat with a pat on the back. Before being able to take a seat and get comfortable, he leaned himself forward towards the woman and looked at her with a flirty grin. After a moment, he gave the man a look, "So, should I say it, or would you rather announce it?" The crowd fell in silence for a moment, almost as if the tension was too thick for them to scream through it. The man gestured that it would be up to Able to ask, which he found more than fair. He brought one hand towards her cheek, which he rested the back of his hand against, before he ran a finger across her lip and then returning his hand to himself. "So you clearly beat him in an arm wrestle, what about taking me on?" Able stretched his arms and rolled up his right arm sleeve, and placed his elbow on the wooden table.

By now, the crowd almost seemed to have grown bigger and the men began cheering once more, some for the woman, others for Able himself. It was a pleasant feeling to have an audience to cheer him on, it reminded him of his high school athlete years, which he enjoyed truly. "Unless you're afraid, sweetheart." Able stated as he looked into her eyes by narrowing his own and turning the grin into a challenging smirk.

@Daniella

The girl smiled but she felt a bit weirded out by this boy, his flirting was over the top to say in the least going as far as touching her sweaty cheek and rubbing his finger across her lip. She backed her head away and gave him a look and shook her head, "I don't know what game you are fishing at, Boy. But no one touches me like that without permission. You can be a smooth talker all you want, but you look to be just in it for the stars. Next time you touch me like that, I'll rip them off." But it seemed the crowd was interested not in the two bickering, but the way of the arm wrestling battle. The woman took a moment to stand up and shifted her arm over her towards her shoulder and started to rub it with her hand, "Just you wait Cherry Boy, let me get some of the knots out of my shoulder." It was a bit of strain to go two battles in with a small break in between, but she was not about to let this Fly Boy think he can just step in and own it. 

Daniella had surrounded herself with the males and talked among them as she prepared herself, taking a swig of the alcoholic drinks. Unfortunatly, it was next to impossible to get drunk in the game unless you were induced into a placebo effect which none was coursing through her. But she relaxed herself and did a few neck rolls and rubbed the joints in her fingers. 

"Alright, Boy. Let's see what you are made of." She sat down across from him and placed her hand on the table. A little smaller than his own, but her toned muscles started to show as she flexed a little. The two had their hands brought together by one of the males who was officiating this little match. He kept their hands together with his on top, "Alright, the Boxer vs the Pretty Boy. When I lift my hand, you both give it hell. Ready? BEGIN!" the man let his hand fly off their fists as the cheering started to get louder, the small space was crowding more and more people to see the show off. Dani was already sweating from earlier and it didn't take much since this floor was known for its desert weather. With her brow arched and a pool of sweat forming over her neckline, the busty Pugilist gave it all her might straight from the start and began working on his endurance to see how far she could drive him down towards the table. 

She grunted lightly as their hands were together, bitting her lower lip as her other hand kept her form. She grunted again as the muscles bulged from her arm, labored breathing started as sweat drops ran down the slick surface of her cheek, "You are strong...Boy..." she said with tightening her grip on the male player. @Able 

Taking her words of warning as a true warning, he now knew what he had been messing with. As intoxication wasn't real, he could simply pretend how he would act when he was drunk. The woman had accepted the arm wrestle, even though she had already been fatigued from the previous ones, clearly hadn't kept in mind for conserving energy for future attempts to beat people. Able knew that all he'd have to do is wear her down by stalling out enough, slowly pressuring her to exert more and more energy and eventually she'd give in. If she were at full stamina, he was sure that he'd lose as he never really has been an upper body type of person. "It's not that I'm strong, it's that my condition is better than yours." He let out a slight chuckle and heard the chanting and banter of the men around the two, some cheering for him, some taunting him, others booing him, regardless it was all the same to him. A crowd was a crowd nonetheless. "So tell me your name, gorgeous, as for me-- I'm Able, or if you'd rather be human about it, the name's Tobias. I'd shake your hand, but I'm too busy holding it right now." The words flowed freely from his thoughts as he hadn't ever really been threatened by a woman and although it was new to him, he wasn't too concerned with actually being in harm's way.

While he noticed she had struggled more and more as time wore her out further, eventually he noticed his hand shifting hers to the table slowly but surely, though not quite there yet. "So how about this, if I win, I buy you a drink and we talk more. You win, you get whatever you want." He let out the bet with a smile to follow him and his eyes narrowed at her. The woman had a great complexion to her body that suited everything about her. It seemed he found every woman just as attractive as the other, or perhaps it was because every woman in this game appeared to be far more attractive than the ones he knew in the real world.

ID: 86257 | BD: | LD: 19

(Higher BD wins arm wrestle, in case of tie, include the LD with it)

@Daniella

Edited by Able

ID: 86272 | BD: 3 | LD: 11

Dani smirked at the Boy. He was in much better condition than her right now, she had been worn thin with the last few battles she had fought. Not to mention the exerted fatigue she was feeling in her shoulder and wrist. Able, as he called himself and a real name as well, Tobias seemed to shift her hand in his favor and then coming up with a wager. She grunted when her arm had back pedaled, "[censored]..." Heaving, she attempted to throw more weight into her arm and try to bring it back into the center, "A challenge, huh?" she grunted. Her eyes squinted and the muscles in her arm bulged as her white knuckles were showing through. She would accept the challenge even though she was concentrating on this little tussle. Her brown eyes looked into him and she shook her head, "Noooo..." she felt her hand crashing down into the table and finally it was over. The woman quickly retracted her hand and rubbed the feeling into her wrist. Moments had passed and it seemed good as new. 

"Well, Able, Tobias. Whichever you prefer, you did well. But it was pretty clear you had the advantage from the beginning. Looks like you are buying me a drink. That's a win-win for me. Come on, we can go talk in private at another boothe." The woman said standing up. She saluted her new found friends, even giving a few sweaty hugs in the process. They had invited her back another time and she nodded happily. 

She had turned to Able and smiled, "My name is Daniella also known as Daniella. Same name as IRL, because I couldn't think of anything else. Besides I think it would be weird for someone to call me anything different. You are more than welcome to call me Dani though. Nice to meetchya." She had moved to take his hand and shake it since they were a little preoccupied earlier. 

"I'll have a beer," she said moving the sweaty hair from her face. The woman was hot, clearly from the sweat rolling down her back and hollow space of her neck. With her fingers clamping over her crop top, she began to pop the collar a little to get some circulation flowing into it and cool her down. "What brings you to floor five this late in the night?" she asked as they sat in a private boothe and waited for their drinks. @Able

Edited by Daniella