Deedazbeeda's Journal

Deedazbeeda's History

My real name is Bradley, I am 19 years old and 5'8". I was born and raised in Illinois and moved into Chicago after High School. There I attend IIT studying Mechanical Engineering. I have a fascination of most of the sciences, with an exception of chemistry. Some of my hobbies are reading, gaming, and making RPGs using rpg maker. I'm not really good and only use it as a pastime. I just finished freshman year and am looking forward to year two as I step into some harder classes.

School has never been hard for me as I tend to learn quickly. Though I've struggled to keep my grades up as I have trouble doing the work accompanying the classes. I have one brother who is currently in the national guard. My brother Jared is the one who introduced me to game design and RPGs, though he doesn't play them often. Thus I feel separate from my family as I sit staring at a computer screen all day.

Virtues

Patient: My past in video game design and usage has taught me much in the field of patience. I am able to sit and wait for the right time to strike, or take the time to grind up the experience needed for the next level. I often like to take the time to solve a difficult problem when it comes across my path.

Intelligent: Taking the time to think and decide on situations is of value for me. My past in game design had taught me much I needed to know before I stepped into the world of SAO. People and creatures will find it hard to break my mind. 

Open Minded: I am always looking for new opportunities, I guess that's a reason why I decided to hop onto SAO. This allows me to not need to face the first enemy I see dead on. I like seeing the other side to a problem.

Flaws

Independent: I don't like to look to other's for help. I've always been alone my whole life, little friends to keep me company. You will rarely see me with a companion.

Gullible: I may be smart, but I listen to others' words. I tend to place too much trust in fellow players. My intelligence may be strong, but I tend to not think as much when facing other people.

Naive: I tend to feel I outmatch many of my fellow players, so I tend to put my brawn before my brain in the worst of situations. Though I have the ability to think about every situation,  I will constantly feel  as though I can go in unprepared. I tend to take bets I don't necessarily think I can win.

Skills

SP: 5 total 0 unused

Utility:

none

Combat:

none

Weapon:

One-handed straight sword Rank 1 (sp invested 5)

Armor: 

none

Locked:

none

Inventory

Equipped: 

Beginner's Iron Long Sword

Cloth Clothing

Battle Ready:

none

Inventory:

Edited by Deedazbeeda