(Quest) Long Live the Queen (SP-F2)

I awoke early in the morning today remembering who I was. I had been living my life like an NPC these last 2 years but today i had returned to my former self. I put on my aesthetically pleasing armor from long before. The Black Rose Knight would rise again. I tied my boots and equipped my Snakeskin Cape. Before I left my room i grabbed the Celestial blade and tied it to my waist. I exited the inn and headed towards the center of town to the quest board. "Long Live the Queen" what an interestingly easy quest. I pushed they accept button and i head out on my way.

I flicked my cape and then walked towards the edge of town, making my way past building after building. The games rules changed mid-way through and my stats had fallen back to lower level, but that was fine, Ive done nothing but work so far, so if i kept working id get back to where i used to be. I could see the edge of town now, and as i would pass the edge of town it would get more dangerous as there are monsters out there.

The walk down the road was a pretty peaceful one seeing as my levels were higher than the creatures around me. Most of them didnt even want to come near me but that didnt stop them from getting curious. In all honesty i should fight them to get back into the game but i need to attack the hive at the base. There is a Queen Bee hiding out in a cave somewhere and its my job to kill her.

The path I took lead to the edge of the forest with the large mountain in the back ground. Thats where i need to go. Some where at the base of that mountain is a cave that will lead me to the queen of the hive and with her gone i shall complete this quest and it should give me enough experience points to level up and give me the point i require to increase my katana skill one more time. I took a deep breath before stepping off the path and into the deep dark forest.

Inside the forest everything became more and more dense with vegetation but that also meant that the forest would be crawling with enemies very soon. I would be ready for them seeing as the Celestial blade, my trusty katana made out of what we call Star Steel. This material only shows up every so often, its basically a meteorite made into a blade. I placed my hands on the hilt of the blade preparing for any such attack. Out here anything was possible and i knew for sure that i would be ready for it.

Edited by RyujinSeaLord

As i wandered the forest i heard the trees begin to rustle and the winds began to shift and out of the blue i could hear the buzzing of bees, but not just any bees, Giant Hornets, approaching from the east at least three of them. I drew my blade and prepared for battle as the buzzing grew louder. Three of them came flying towards me as i charged up my attack waiting for the most opportune time to strike them.

ID# 86260 Ryu Rolls 9 dealing 11 damage (10 + roll 9 (+1)) (Mobs Strike with an 8 at 6 dmg - 27 mit = 1 (minimum dmg) (Thorns +14 dmg to each Giant Hornets) (one Hornet dies)

I strike the fastest moving bee and it strikes me back putting a tiny hole in my armor. As the hornet passes me it exploded into a million shards, thanks to my thorn ability causing the death dealing damage. It was too late to try and defend against the other two hornets who drew in closer and stung me as well doing bare minimal damage and taking more than half their health in damages. I smiled evilly as i knew on this floor would never be able to touch me, or at least enough to startle me.

Ryu: 377/380HP 37/38EP

Giant Wasp 1 -dead-

Giant wasp 2 6/20

Giant Wasp 3 6/20

I looked towards the remaining Giant Hornets and i stood up straight lowering my blade to a 45 degree angle going perpendicular to the ground. I could see them preparing to attack me once again, and this would be a sign that the queen bee would not be much farther than her goons. Which to me means the cave entrance isnt too far away. I prepped my blade for another attack.

ID# 86273 Ryu (5-Miss) Mobs (9 - Hit) (7 - 27 Mit = 1 (min)) 

Both mobs stung me as I slashed downwards in their direction missing them both by a long shot. They hit me with such a force that the thorns on my body werent able to strike them back so they avoided all damage but thats fine, ill still kill them one way or another. 

Ryu: 375/380HP 37/38EP

Giant Wasp 1 -dead-

Giant wasp 2 6/20

Giant Wasp 3 6/20

I lifted the blade and charged head long into the danger knowing that the longer this goes on the longer the quests lasts and we all know that we dont like doing quest unless we absolutely have to. Well this is one of those occasions where if I dont do this quest my skills will suffer for it and in the end i wont be able to help my friends and that is a no go in my eyes. It was now or never at this rate!

ID# 86276 Ryu = 8 hit, Mobs = 4 miss

I swung my blade through one enemy slicing it clean in half and it exploded. The other Hornet charged at me with all its might and I was able to get out of the way of it stinger in time to take no damage. Close call, but not close enough since his friend was already dead, leaving him all alone.

Ryu: 375/380 HP 37/38 EP

Giant Wasp 1 -dead-

Giant wasp 2 -dead-

Giant Wasp 3 6/20

I looked at the Hornets face and it looked back at me as we both prepared our attacks against each other. This collision would determine whom would win this fight. The winner will most likely be me regardless seeing as the enemies im up against can barely scratch me. I charged forward at it, as it did to me.

ID# 86282  Ryu (7=hit) Mob (5=Miss)

The hornet swiped at me and missed but luckily my blade was not so unlucky enough and met its target with a great ferocity and cleanly cut through the opponents body causing him to explode as its health bar reached zero.

Ryu: 375/380 HP 37/38 EP

Giant Wasp 1 -dead-

Giant wasp 2 -dead-

Giant Wasp 3 -dead-

I sheathed my sword and regained my composure and then walked towards where the Hornets came from. After a few minutes of walking i had stumbled upon the mountain side with the cave entrance. Inside the cave would be a cavern with a bunch of bee like enemies and at the very center of this maze in a cave will be the Queen bee. Once she is defeated the quest will end and i will be able to hunt for my friend Shark whom has been missing for several days. I took a deep breath and stepped inside of the cave entrance and began the final stretch of the quest.

Once inside the cave it was dark except for the torches lighting the way but there was almost complete silence except in the direction of the Queen, or maybe those are her guards, either way i was making my way farther into the cave. I drew my blade in concern for the potential attacks seeing as i was now in the eye of the storm. The teal blade reflected the the light from the torches making the blades stars shine at the right angle, making the blade look very majestic. I rounded the corner and there buzzing around were a few more Giant Hornets whom have yet to spot me. Now was my chance to get the upper hand and attack first. I gave myself a pep talk in my head to make sure i was ready to do this, which clearly i was or i wouldnt be here.

.I sprinted out towards the horde of Hornets and directed my fury at one of them. As i charged towards them the horde turned its attention to me and also began to race towards me with stingers in the air.

ID# 86383 Ryu (4=miss) Mobs (9=hit)

As i Charged at them and they seemed to pick up speed and the struck me in rapid succession before i even had the chance to strike them. My foot steps slowed as the turned around and began to come back around for a second passing.

Ryu: 372/380 HP 37/38 EP

Giant Wasp 1 20/20

Giant wasp 2 20/20

Giant Wasp 3 20/20

I turned to face my attackers as they came back around for second volley of strikes. I lifted my blade to an attack ready position and prepared a counter assault. As the approached I aimed for the closest one to me and let loose my charged attack.

ID# 86384 (Both rolls 2 both miss)

I ducked out at the last second seeing as i had miscalculated the angle of my attack vs the enemies attack speed and I rolled forward to avoid any and all damage for all three hornets. I spun around quickly to ensure i would be read for another round.

Giant Wasp 1 20/20

Giant wasp 2 20/20

Giant Wasp 3 20/20

Instead of waiting for them to strike at me, I sprinted at them and raised my blade to a proper battle position. I closed the distance in no time and took a large swing at the hornet at the back of the pack.

ID# 86383 Ryu (7=Hit) Mobs (4=miss)

I struck the enemy hard in the back leaving a large red mark across its back. I dealt a massive amount of damage causing them to spin around and unleash their attacks against me. I narrowly avoided the first two attacks and the third whizzed by my shoulder. I then spun around to prepare for the next onslaught of attacks.

Giant Wasp 1 10/20

Giant wasp 2 20/20

Giant Wasp 3 20/20

I was lucky to strike one of the Hornets, their evasiveness must be very high, but then again its been a long time since Ive been in combat so it might just be a lack of practice. I focused on the goal at hand which would be the Queen bee. 

ID# 86397 (Ryu 10=Crit Hit) (Mobs 6=Hit)

With all my might i swung in the direction of the wounded enemy and with intense strength I cut cleanly through it shattering it into millions of diamond pieces. I was too slow to avoid the other attacks but they felt like nothing compared to what the Hornets had just received back.  

Ryu: 370/380 HP 37/38 EP

Giant Wasp 1 -dead-

Giant wasp 2 6/20

Giant Wasp 3 6/20