[PP - F1] Chapter Two <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

They both had stepped out of the store... Invious should have asked in what direction is the store, however pulling up her own map she believes it might be toward the north side of town. In the mean time, they essentially needed to spare some time as it was going to be a walk, Invious had turned to Telrenya with a little bit of questions in her mind as she had spoke out to her "So Tel... I've noticed you said something about this being one of your first games and that you had a brother in this game. Have you not played a RPG before entering this game? If so, I don't blame you. At paper before this game started it seemed like a perfect game to get into the world of RPG's, however afterwards it became probably one of the worst games to introduced to video games. Is your brother okay? Do you know his username in this game?" she had asked a few questions that were in her mind, she didn't want to ask all of them because she had worried that she might overwhelm her with questions.

@Telrenya

Telrenya was about to open up her menus when she spotted the map hovering in front of Invious. Allowing the masked woman to lead their way through town, the blonde followed after her before she was presented with a set of questions. "Oh, right..." She seemed to be taken off guard by Invious' concern, hesitating a moment before speaking up again as if she wasn't sure exactly how to answer. "Yeah, I think once or twice I might have tried an RPG kind of game. But I never got very far, and this is just...way too different." She had worn a small smile, but felt her fingers pressing into her palms before she answered the next question. She hadn't planned to talk to anyone about this, and now she found herself opening up to the woman in white. She didn't want to brush off Invious' questions, or lie to the woman, but finding the right words was more difficult than she had thought. "Umm...yeah. I hope so. I mean, of course he's okay. I have to believe that he is." Telrenya had forced a grin onto her face, but shook her head lightly as a lump started to form in her throat. She couldn't get all choked up now, not in front of Invi. "I-I don't, no." She cleared her throat with a bit of embarrassment at her own stammering. For the longest time, she had only wished that she knew what he had chosen as a username. She had never paid much attention to the details of her brother's gaming habits, and now was the time when she sorely regretted not knowing such a minor thing. "I only know what he looks like. But you can change how you look and what you wear in here, so... I don't even know if he'd recognize me in this." She gave a weak smile while she looked down to her own knightly equipment.