[PP:F2:Complete] BtU Quest: Whisker Face [Aereth]

After having getting her last quest officially done, it was time to get the one skill in the game that she needed above all the rest and would not be complete without. Sure, she could throw punches and kicks around, but if they wanted to do some damage she would have to pick up the martial arts skill. Aereth aka Coach, was now the one tutoring her in the ways of the game. She had met the Boy outside in a clearing on the low floor while he was in a tree. After some time, he had explained something of a problem of his with Player Killers and the like and that he needed to recruit people for his undertaking. This stuff was beyond what Dani had thought about in terms of goals, but if he was able to help her get to a position where she would be King of the Fighters, then she wouldn't mind helping him time from time dealing with these so called PK guilds. 

During her quest with him, there was an apparent line of what seriousness was considered when it came to players dieing in the game. Their views were different from one another and while Aereth showed something of a passion for this, it was not really something Daniella would dwell on. The Fighter had returned just as she had said she would and with a gift of these unarmed damage gloves, she was ready to take on this boulder. Meeting back up on Floor Two with her Coach, the girl had found her way outside the safe zone while Aereth seemed to hang back from the city. She smirked at him and gave a quick wave, "Alright. I am ready to go. Got the quest turned in and I am officially a Tailor now. I got a few things in mind that I wanna make but that'll come later. We should get going to that mountain peak before it gets too late out." 

The woman stretched upwards with both arms revealing the toned abdomen, brown eyes gazed around as she rotated her body to stretch before her arms came back down. She tightened the gloves around her wrists and smiled. "Let's go, Coach!" the woman didn't walk but instead started to jog towards the location where they needed to head off to. With her heart racing from excitement, the woman had thought of this place to be familiar coming to a small cottage. Meeting with the NPC, the woman had been tagged with Quest Marker for <Breaking the Unbreakable>. Going through the dialogue and being shown the rock and explained that if it is not broken, the paint on her face with the whiskers would not be removed. 

Dani had attempted every possible action to get the whiskers off, even going so far as using her shirt which was short enough as it was riding way past the curve of her bosom before dropping back down. "Nope, not coming off. Looks like I am stuck with the whiskers until this thing is broken. Just gotta find the sweet spot..." @Aereth

Equipment:
Rock Smasher +3 Unarmed Damage

Edited by Daniella

A hot apprentice, as well as a kiss from said hot apprentice was all he got until now from this day up until now. "Not bad at all... Not bad at all..." he thought while waiting outside of the safe zone of floor two when he noticed how the noirette made her way over to him with a wave. He had decided to ditch his combat gear for the day, and was currently just wearing a black hoodie with some simple jeans and some shoes that looked exactly like a grey pair of chucks from back in the real world. Being a tailor sure had its advantages. "A tailor... Good choice." he said with a chuckle, and glanced over to the toned abdomen of the pugilist. "Your body sure as hell is in shape... I wouldn't want to catch one of your hooks or pretty much anything else you could throw my way back in the real world." he said in respect for the perfectly trained body of the female. He himself also had a pretty decent frame, an average four pack, some neat upper arms and a well defined chest, although not nearly as hard trained and steeled like Dani's. The only thing he'd probably beat Dani muscle wise, would be his legs, but he also wasn't so sure about that. 
He knew how painfully hard it was to get a body into shape from his former career as a dancer. You had to eat the right food, take care of good working training schedule, blah blah blah. Now it meant nothing since only your stat numbers determined how much trained your virtual body was.

Nodding with a once again twitching eyebrow when he heard the word 'Coach', Aereth replied and added a question. "Yeah, let's get this over with. How do you feel with the gloves on?" After that she started to jog away towards the cottage where the quest NPC was located.

Reaching the cottage, they went through the dialogue, where Dani received her whiskers. Once again, Aereth found himself looking at the hot body of his female apprentice. "Oh come on, you can't be doing something like this in public. You're just distracting every freaking man in viewing range." he said to the female. 'Just how much higher would she have been able to pull the shirt up, before the privacy settings would have kicked in...' Aereth then asked himself mentally. 

"How you wanna do this? Wanna use the opportunity to get used to your gloves, or should I just get rid of it?" Aereth then asked yanking his head in the boulders general direction. He would be fine either way. It was alright if she wanted to get a feeling for her new weapon, and it was fine if they just completed the quest, earned the skill and started training from there.

@Daniella

"I feel like decking something out!" she said tightening the gloves once again around her wrist. She laughed pretty hard when he made the comment of her stretching. "It is not my fault, it's the only clothes I have so far in the game. I'll make something a bit more appropriate when the time comes. Besides, I don't see any guys around here. Just a Boy." she teased and then shook her head then struck her arm out to signal for Aereth to just let he punch the [censored] out of the thing.

"Hey, hey, hey. I am not going to learn anything by standing around and let you do my job. I'm the fighter around here." The busty pugilist turned her attention to the massive Boulder in front of her. It was an intimidating object for sure, but all she had to do was punch it until it was parted. Rolling her shoulders and pacing around for a few minutes, it was clear what Dani was doing. Before any match when you get into the ring you always want to mentally prepare yourself for your opponent. A simple look could start a mind game between two people and it can show weakness if you feel intimidated by them. So she looked at the Boulder as she paced around, rubbing her shoulder in context for the upcoming bout. She loosened her fingers and then the cracking of knuckles could be heard within the soft contours of the gloves. 

Bouncing side to side in her little outfit with a bob of her head, she jumped into a boxer's stance and moved towards the Boulder. Daniella brought her fists up and and with a one-two punch the Boulder started to crack evenly where her fists had been locked into the Boulder. Small chunks began to fall off from the top of the Boulder as she stood back and watched it shake and rumble before standing tall once again, "Yeah! That's how it's done." @Aereth

ID: 86326
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

<Boulder> 44/50

Edited by Daniella

"Look who's talking, Whiskers. It seems like somebody needs and attitude adjustment." Aereth replied also in a teasing fashion, with a chuckle and leaned himself against the wall of the cottage of the NPC, when Dani made clear that she wanted to punch the sh*t out of that stupid rock.

That girl was fast with her fists, and even faster with her mouth, both of those characteristics being something Aereth really appreciated. "Alright. Then show the rock who's boss, Kitty. I'll start on working out a training schedule for the two of us." he said, and opened up several tabs of his menu, that contained his quest list, several small maps, the keyboard with a message box, as well as his skill and enhancement tree. "She definitely needs to get used to the sword arts, so this might have to be top priority..." he thought and dug through his quest list searching for some quests where Dani would be able to gather some experience with the system. "And I think a six say program should be more than enough to bring her up high enough so that she would be able to at least deal some serious damage to those that are in the same level area as her..."

Suddenly he heard the first few sounds from his apprentice, effectively hacking away a good chunk of health from the boulder. Looking up from the mess in front of him, he watched the female for a couple of moments with a serious look on his face, trying to think of ways how he would go on implementing her personal fighting style into the material arts skill.

@Daniella

ID: 86351
BD: 4

Her next slew of attacks were barely noticeable towards the Boulder. She had used the same one-two combo, but the Boulder had stood tall and mighty staring down at the woman with its intimidating stone-faced glare. The woman backed up a few paces and swept hair from her eyes and flicking the long pony-tail out of her way. "Well, that could have gone a lot better. Not even a dent that time." The woman took a moment to rebalance herself and looked towards Aereth who seemed to be back in deep thought, "So, I can hit the thing all day but only sometimes the damage will come through? Well, it beats looking for materials on the ground." The long haired noirette would size up the belly of the Boulder once more, throwing more punches into it until something would come loose or crack off like before. Brown eyes looked up and she saw a few hairline cracks that rippled through it earlier, but now as she planted her fists into it, it was like a massive immortal object. 

WIth the back of her hand she would sweep away more of her long hair, "What do you think? This hair is pretty annoying, say I should cut it all off?" Once more in her stance, the woman's hazel eyes grew intense and she raised her fists to the level of her eyes once more getting ready to unleash her fury. @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

Aereth looked up once more when Dani threw a question his way. "Yeah, that has to do with your so called accuracy stat. You can imagine it like this: The boulder has some spots that, when you hit them with your fist reduce its hit points and other spots that don't drop its health at all when hitting them. With every hit these spots change its positions, and with an higher accuracy the 'hit spots' just get bigger. Hope that makes somewhat sense..." Aereth answered the pugilist. "I mean, its not confirmed by anybody that the system really works like this, but it seems like the most logical approach to that matter. As soon as you will fight NPC's they'll simply dodge sometimes to avoid hits.

Some time later Aereth finally felt like the schedule he had worked out would be good to go, and thus swiped away the menus with his hand. "If it's hindering you in your fighting, just cut it off. Or...." Aereth said opening his inventory and searching for a specific item. "...you can take this." he waited until the female would turn around before handing a hairband over to her. To have a good tailor with you sure as hell must be awesome. "Besides that, your hair is much too beautiful to just cut off, but that's just my opinion."

OOC: Yay, 1000. post celebration.

@Daniella

ID: 86361
BD: 1

"Hit spots." The woman said with a brow raised higher than the other. The woman smoothed her gloved hand over the surface and looked back at him, "Must be some kind of invisible thing or something. Because this Boulder is pretty big, any hit on it should be registered, right?" The woman took a step back and rolled her shoulder. With all her weight she leaned forward and curved her arm, a loud shattering of rock and glove connected with the boulder and while it had made a loud impact, the Boulder had once again taken no damage and basically nullified her attack. 

"Wow. I have to say, this thing can take a beating. I've hit people just as hard and made them almost spin out of the ring once or twice. Must be that Hit Spot you are talking about. Kinda like a G-Spot, right? Gotta find the right area to hit it." There was a sly look on her face, to be brutally honest she knew what a G-spot was but she never actually felt it or anything. Sex wasn't soemthing that wasn't readibly available to her all the time. It was hard to meet men that she found to be attractive, especially when she looked like she just came out the other end of a wood chipper after a fight. She always had bruises or cuts on her face, it was hard to get any guy's attention. But now, there would never be any blemishes on her skin, no cuts, no scars...

She had stopped everything else in the process of thinking about this where she stood silent and just got lost in her thoughts, "Huh? What were you saying?" she said looking back at @Aereth

<Boulder> 44/50

Edited by Daniella

Aereth began to laugh when Dani mentioned how she needs to find the 'G-Spot' of the boulder. "Yeah, search for it and hit it as hard as you can. That's always the way to go." Aereth said in a sarcastic tone. That babe in front of him was hilarious without even noticing at times. 

But when she mentioned that she didn't listen to what Aereth said, he dropped the smile. "Did she really just ask me a question and while I gave the answer she ignored me?" Still holding the hairband in his left hand, Aereth pushed himself away from the cottage, and slowly made his way over to the noirette. His left hand formed a fist, and as soon as he reached the boulder, shot forward at the boulder. When making contact, some bigger cracks formed from where his fist hit the boulder and after the cracking noises died down again, he pulled his hand back. "You should listen if a man gives you a compliment." he said and opened the fist he hit the boulder with, revealing the hairband inside. "I said your hair is much too beautiful to simply cut off. So take this."

ID# 86362 results:
Battle: 9+3, HIT
Damage: 14+1 = 15 DMG

<Boulder> 29/50

@Daniella

A wild wind had whipped by her as the blunt force of his impact had been thrust into the belly of the Boulder. "Holy guacamole!" She said with rapid blinking eyes. In the palm of his hand was a hairband and the woman smiled lightly. "Thanks, but I don't know how well this will work out. I already have it in a ponytail. I guess..." The woman took the hairband and started to updo her hair into a tight forming bun. She felt weird with it in her hair, but at least it was keeping out of her eyes. 

About the compliment she had received though, she was unsure of how to take it. A small smile remained on her face while she looked up at Aereth, "You think it is ok for the Teacher to be hitting on the student like this? I mean, yeah its a compliment but don't you find it just a little- I dunno, unprofessional? I mean you are training me, right?" She stood in front of him and looked into his eyes.

"Listen, I don't want to give you any wrong ideas about me. I am not very good at doing or saying certain things when it comes to a guy. I didn't date much on the outside, and I don't look half as good as I do here in the real world. I am usually heavily bruised, scars all over my face, I am not exactly a 'beautiful' chick, I guess. So when you are giving me all these compliments, it's like...you are just saying that because you see this hot avatar in front of you. I don't honestly look like this IRL. I mean, the game got the body right and the face when I am not FUBARed, but this is all...not real to me." 

The woman took a stance once more in attempt to mirror her Coach, eyes forward and she released her fist into the huge Immortal like Object before it showed she had yet once again done no damage to it. "Well...[censored]. In anycase, it is kinda like a punching bag." @Aereth

ID: 86363
BD: 1

<Boulder> 29/50

Edited by Daniella

A small "Pfffft." escaped Aereth when Dani asked if it was ok for a teacher to be hitting on a student. "First: Who the f*ck cares about being professional or unprofessional? If I can still make you a kick ass fighter in this game while being unprofessional it doesn't matter. And as long as you listen to my advice, I can ensure you that you'll be kicking said asses throughout all of Aincrad in a couple of months." With that Aereth walked back to the cottage and took a seat on the ground.

"I don't give a f*ck about that teacher-pupil or honorific bullsh*t. So you don't need to call me coach, you can either call me Max or Aereth. I'm just here to show you how to fight as well as enjoy my time. And I know you don't really think that all of this here is real, but I've been through some serious sh*t since that game started and just wanna enjoy my time. I've wasted enough time being an edgy grieving pu**y. And this brings me to my second point: Who the f*ck cares about how your real body looks like? Scars, muscles... Until we get out of here, THIS is our reality if we want it or not." And with that he fell silent again for some moments, before adding. "Just know that I'm no a**hole. I'd never take advantage of you and I don't make false promises. And if you feel uncomfortable with my attitude, know that I CAN be professional as well so if you tell me to stop now, I won't be messing with you anymore."

@Daniella

ID: 86364
BD: 10 [+2 Dmg]

Dani pulled her hand up to scratch the back of her head, she didn't know if she needed to apologize to him or what. But he seemed pretty bent out of shape about it. Once again, they had started on a conversation where the two realities from each other didn't seem to coexist. He went back towards the cottage and Dani sighed heavily and shook her head, "I don't know if I should apologize or not. You are more adept to this Game World than I am. There is only one way I know how to live..." 

The woman squared her shoulders and took a stance once again. Her fists were lightning fast as she sent pummeling blows towards the Boulder, chipping it's health down a few more inches. Although it was not nearly as much as Aereth had done, she was still priding over the fact she was able to deal another decent amount. 

"Listen, Aereth. I don't mind the casual flirting, in fact, its appealing to me because I don't get that often. How about I make a deal? While we are working, we keep the flirting to a minimum. While we are kicking back, maybe having a drink or two somewhere, we can let all that hang out. To be honest, I want to experience things here I didn't get to experience out in the real world. So maybe, it has its ups here." The woman shrugged, "Who knows. I might find some pleasure in...other things." 

<Boulder> 23/50

@Aereth

Edited by Daniella

Dismissively waving his hand, Aereth let out a small chuckle. "No need to apologize. I think I might went a little bit over board there, so no hard feelings. I just tend to fall back to my edgy old self." It hadn't been so long since Aereth more or less had to go through a change in his attitude, and from time to time his personality would let old behavior patterns re-surface. Maybe he would explain it to Dani at some point, but that was a story for another day. For now he choose to simply watch over the woman that was so eager to get stronger. 

Punch after punch, she hacked away from the health of the big rock. After that he stood up, and once again made his way over to the noirette. When he was practically standing just beside her, he answered. "I think that would be a good idea that will work. And who knows... Maybe you really will." he answered looking straight at the boulder. "But how about we get this quest thing here done, in order to get started with some sword arts? Back then you asked me to show you some of my moves, still interested?" Aereth asked in a teasing fashion, indicating that he would cut loose on that boulder. "I might even be interested in learning some actual boxing technique myself..." he added mentally. 

@Daniella

ID: 86375
BD: 7

"You could," she answered back looking over her right side, "But the quest states no sword arts. Eventually will come a time when we are out in the field and I'll get to see that explosive power. But for now, its just punch, punch, punch." STraightening her posture and bringing her gloved hands up, the woman wailed on the solid Boulder. Grunting, she put all her weight in each blow and sank her fists deeper and deeper into the cracking object until a fist indentation was made. Backing away slowly, the Boulder started to moan with splintered cracks as they traveled along the path of her fists and upwards and around. Just a few more heavy hits like that and she would be finished with this in no time.

Bringing her hand up to her head, she whisked away some of the sweat from her brow and took a step back from the Boulder. "I would have enjoyed it more if this thing might have fought back. But I guess that ain't happening." @Aereth

<Boulder> 19/50

Edited by Daniella

"And that's where you're wrong." Aereth replied with a smirk on his face while watching the woman hitting the rock another couple of times. "You see, the quest restricts you in using no sword arts that need an actual weapon like swords, axes etc. Material Art sword arts don't need any weapon to use them, so I can cut loose on that thing." Aereth replied, smirk still in tact, and rested his right hand on the rock for a few moments before taking a couple of steps back. 

Aereth lowered his center of gravity and got into his battle stance,which kinda resembled a bastardized version of a basic Muay Thai stance, a fellow player showed to him when he first got into material arts. His fists were raised in front of him in a way to prepare the sword art he was going to unleash. Aereth flexed the muscles in his feet, and within the blink of an eye he was gone. 

Just one moment later he had closed the distance between him and the boulder, and a loud explosion like voice was hear all around where the quest was located. The boulder got pulverized into small pebbles and dust, before it scattered completely into little polygons.

@Daniella

ID# 86381 results:
Battle: 5+3, HIT
Damage: 14*15 = 205 DMG

<Boulder> 0/50

And just like that, the impressive Boulder was reduced to a pile of broken rocks and debris. Dani stood there blinking for just a few moments trying to wrap her head around what just happened. If that was the explosive power of the Martial Arts skill, then it was definitely something she wanted to learn more about. "I have never been one to use my legs in a Boxing match, because that is kinda illegal. So it's a different style completely when you say I need to learn martial arts. I know there is a bunch of crazy poses and stances and whatnot..." the woman lifted her hand and scratched part of her head, soon enough the whiskers on her face faded away and the NPC congratulated her on beating the Rock. And with that came a small little pop up box depicting that she had acquired the new MA Skill. 

She had twisted and turned to Aereth with a small grin on her face, abdomen exposed as she lifted her hands and locked them behind her back, "Alright. Well, that killed some time. What is on the agenda next? I kinda want to see how well I can do against another player now, but I know I am still a low level noob or newbie, whatever you call new players." Without removing her hands from her head, the woman shrugged and examined the area where the rock was destroyed. She whistled once more, "I'd hate to be the player to be on the opposite side of that attack. But ya know what? I am pretty sure someone is gonna be, cause you are gonna show me how to do that neat attack!" 

@Aereth

"Yeah, for now we will start with the crazy poses and stances sh*t. That's basically how you initiate the usage of sword arts." Aereth replied, and waited until the old hag handed over the quest rewards to Dani. He could swear that the NPC shot him an glare after he destroyed the boulder, but maybe he was just seeing things.

Chuckling when she then mentioned, how she wanted to take on other players right now Aereth answered. "Right now you're still much too weak to take on other players. You might have your skill, but you don't know how to use sword arts. For now lets start like this: Open up your menu and scroll down to your skill list. Click on it, and then open the Material Art skill. Now you need to invest at least five of your available skill points into that skill to unlock the rank one sword arts as well as a small damage boost." He then waited until the noirette would be done with unlocking rank one, before continuing. "Oh, and do you want to continue the session here, or do you wanna head back to the safe zone and train there? I'm fine either way, up here we are alone and won't be interrupted, but if you prefer to go back and train outside of Urbus, no prob for me..."

@Daniella

Instructions. The woman rapidly began to do what Aereth was telling her at the speed in which he was going. However the busty pugilist was not as familiar with the menu as she had thought, "Woa, woa, woa. Hold on a sec, I'm still trying to get this..." The woman said looking down at her menu, each step she started to reprocess from the moment ago to now and then she began to understand more and more things, "Oh hey, ya know there is an option in here that let's you unpixelate yourself? The..." the woman squinted her eyes as if she was trying to read the word and phrase right before saying something stupid, "...Ethics Code Menu...I might have to try this out later." 

The woman than looked up and swiped her hand across her menu to dismiss the translucent box, "Alright. Skill Points added and ready to learn!" When Aereth explained about the safe zone, she nearly sputtered about and laughed at him while pointing to his crystal, "I got it now. You can't because you are an Orange. Nah, this place is fine enough. Besides, I don't think you want other players finding out you got a crazy bitch running around with you calling you Coach and whatnot. Anyways, we can do it. I don't mind the open space." 

She had gestured to the open world around her and got into her boxer's stance and started to punch the air while he legs moved left and right with a bounce in her step, "I'm ready to play when you are. Wam! Bam! Ka-Pow!" @Aereth

Chuckling when Dani mentioned how there was an option to unpixelate yourself, Aereth gave a dry and teasing answer. "Maybe I can help you with that as well~" He really as having a blast with that female. Mentioning that she was done investing the skill points, Aereth shot a thumbs up at the female and sent her a half loss duel request. "That awesome. And yeah, probably going to be a better idea if we stay here for the rest of the day while we are going to train." Aereth chuckled before continuing. "Let's begin, the interesting thing about the material arts skill is, that you have all the three types of attacks available right from the start. You have a single target attack, a stun attack and even an area of effect attack at your disposal. Single target attacks are self explanatory, stun attacks are able to make your opponent unable to defend themselves for a limited amount of time, and area of effect attacks are able to damage multiple targets at once." With that, Aereth brought back his right fist and charged up the single target sword art, which looked quite similar to the All Might sword art he used earlier to destroy the boulder. "Now to using the sword arts. You have to get your body into the starting stance of the sword art you are using. After that your weapon, or in this case fist, will start to glow while you are charging it up... It kinda feels like when you are starting to tense your muscles before you strike." With that Aereth released the sword art, missing Dani by mere inches. "After that you just release the sword art and the system takes over and helps you hitting your target. Just try it on me."

@Daniella

ID: 86413
BD: 3
EN: 8/10 [-2]
HP: 100/100 
Sword Art: Flash Blow

The woman looked at the player and nodded, "Maybe." She said and the proceeded to learn about the new explaination of sword arts, but later she would coin as punch arts because it would be silly to call her fists a sword. But she watched his demonstration of the attack, it looked simple enough and she attempted to copy the stance point for point. It looked a little rigged and too systematic. She was used to moving around and bouncing as a Boxer to keep herself away from another attacking opponent, so being stationary didn't seem like a productive way to start an attack. 

So she lifted her fists and got into stance, perfectly executing the stance. The woman's fists began to glow black. The aura charged through her gloves and fingers and she relaxed her muscles. Moving towards her opponent, the woman threw the punch that was intended to strike his jaw, but she fell short of the attack.

"Ahh, looks like I got to work on aiming a bit. It is different than a boxer's punch, I'm used to moving and working my arms with my legs. So it's a new stance that I have to get used to. I don't like staying in one place, in the ring that means you are a target. I'll try it again until I can land a blow. But I understand what you mean, I was able to get the stance down, I just need to connect." @Aereth

Edited by Daniella

"That's what I'm talking about. Getting used to using sword arts in actual combat needs quite some time to get into. First you only need to practice the basic stances until you are able to do them even while sleeping. After that we can start working on incorporating them into your personal fighting style. And once you mastered that, you can throw almost any attack from any given movement, position, really anything. I myself prefer a quick and hard strike offense. I jump a lot and even start attacks from mid air. To be honest, this is just some bullsh*t this game allows me to do. I know perfectly well that these kind of things would never work in real life. But in here the possibilities are endless. You are a boxer. So we will use the skill and experience you gathered in real life also in here. And due to the fact that you already knew what you were doing back then, you will be a force to be reckoned with." Aereth replied with a grin on his face. Their training just started, and it would get only harder with each day, but he was sure that this woman would be worth his time.

@Daniella