[PP:F2:Complete] BtU Quest: Whisker Face [Aereth]

"A force to be reckoned with. I like the sound of that. I already was in the old world, but in this one, I am gonna make that name for myself again. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to train someone like me. I pay back all my debts in kind, so you will get yours whenever you need me for a task. But I can take the beatings as well. I am not some sissy girl, so if there is something tough you want me to do, I can sure as hell tell you now I can do it." 

The woman took a few paces back and got into those starting stances and after what Aereth had said, there would be some flexibility in her movements and stances she could use for these 'sword arts.' The act was simple, but getting the connection is what she needed. So in the Boxer's mind, she would eventually have to find a common ground between what she knows and add on to a new set of skills. It made her excited in all ways, a clear passionate fire resounding in the deep part of her chest and heart. She was going to be either famous or infamous for all her deadly actions. A loud fist in the palm of her hand, "What's next? I am ready to start my hardcore training. Right now. Even if we have to pull an all-nighter." 

Quest Rewards [Daniella]
+1 SP, + MA Skill Unlocked

Thread Rewards: Both PLayers
+1 SP, +200 Col Each