{Image used is from Cardfight Vanguard)

Username: Percyval
IRL Name: Alexander Yamada
Height: 5' 11.5"
Weight: 212 lbs
Eye color: Golden yellow
Hair color: Long Light blue (dyed)

History and Personality
Hmm... What should I use to challenge my dear brother with today? Alex thought as he laid three deck boxes, each with a powerful assortment of combos, on his desk. One of them was a deck that gained power by removing his opponent's cards from the game, the next was a deck that devastated an opponent through sheer attack numbers, and the last was a deck that limited what his opponent could do by "locking" an opponent's card down. Today, both himself and his brother were going to check out a new restaurant in town with their friend, Erika, who also played Vanguard and was pretty good at it as well, and he wanted to bring a good challenge. Eventually, he looked to a fourth deck box, one that he only typically used in local tournaments. Smiling, he decides to go with that deck, one that was well known for swarming a field and giving boosts in the process, as well as putting a great deal of pressure on the opponent. 

"Ya know, now that I think about it... Erika has never faced my Bluish Flames before... Corey's gonna hate me, but oh well... We're brothers and roommates, he'll get over it..." He shrugged, smiling to himself as he attached the deck box to his belt and walked out to meet his brother in the living room, who was staring at him impatiently.

"Sorry about the wait." Alex said calmly, ignoring his brother's glare.

"Just what were you doing in there that took you a half an hour to get ready?!"

"Had a hard time deciding on a deck to bring..." Alex replied, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a drink for the road.

"Been waiting out here for nearly 20 minutes for you to pick a deck?"

"Waitin' on you, now..." He told Corey sarcastically, walking to the front door and opening it. "You coming or what?" Once in the car, Corey thumped Alex in the back of the head and drove off to pick up their friend Erika and drove off to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, they were all seated and as they ordered their drinks, Alex pulled out his deck and began shuffling.

"I'll have a coke, please." Alex ordered as he got ready for his first game. Once the waiter left, Corey looked at the sleeves on his cards and shook his head.

"Since when do you use your Bluish Flames outside of a tournament?" Corey laughed.

"Well, I figured since Erika hasn't seen 'em in action before, today would be a good day to show 'em off." He replied, smiling as he offered his deck for a cut.

---

About fifteen minutes into their game, someone walks up to their table and watches them play.

"Interesting game. My name is Shiro. Mind if I sit down and learn?" He asked them politely, awaiting their response. Alex was excited and immediately tapped the seat next to him.

"Sure! You can learn using my deck! My name is Alex. These two are Corey and Erika. For the next hour and a half, the four of them continued to play the game, teaching Shiro all they could about the game they all loved. 

As they got in the car to leave, Alex couldn't wait to play against Shiro again once he got a deck. He had heart and he knew that they had just made a valuable friend. After dropping Erika off and returning home, Alex grabs two beers from the fridge, one for him and one for his brother, and pops them open. Sitting down next to him on the couch, he hands Corey his beer.

"Well, we have a new friend to hang with now." He said cheerfully, making Corey smirk.

"Yeah, just don't scare him off..."

"Oh please... I was just gonna torment him a little bit... The usual, ya know?"

"Yeah, yeah..." He chuckled, turning his attention to the TV to pick out a movie for them to watch. "What do you wanna watch, tonight?"

"Your turn to pick, so I don't care." Alex admitted, taking a swig of his beer before nodding to himself. "You know... I bet with Shiro around, things will start to get real interesting..."

---

For the next three years, Alex's prediction proved to be true as Shiro became as close to them as a brother. Always working to help improve their decks and strengthen their friendship further, Shiro always knew how to make the group laugh and even formed a competitive team for events. Alex enjoyed watching both Shiro and Erika go around working their magic to get the cards they needed for the group while both himself and Corey continued to find opponent after opponent to defeat. It truly seemed like a never-ending dream...

Eventually they learn about the upcoming virtual reality game Sword art Online, the first of its kind and was expected to be one of the greatest MMO games to ever exist. The hype alone proved that it was worth checking out. Learning about the completely customizable avatars and equipment, Shiro got excited and told everyone he was going to try and make himself look like Blaster Blade. 

"Ya know, that sounds like an awesome idea! We should all try to personify our favorite Vanguard cards!" Alex stated, watching as everyone nodded their agreement as they went to go pre-order their copies of Sword Art online.

Once they all got their gear, they all went to Shiro's place and set up. 

See you guys on the other side! Link Start!" Shiroji exclaimed, diving in before everyone else. His eagerness to play the game and get started made everyone laugh.

"Guess we better run in before he starts trouble..." Alex teased as he also put his Nerve Gear on and fired up the game. "Link Start!"

===

Alex is a very straight-forward individual who will not hold back anything he thinks about someone, even if it would hurt their feelings. In his opinion, if you can't handle the truth, you won't make it as one of his friends. Alex is also quite the ball buster and loves to tease his brother on a regular basis, which can tend to lead to the typical brotherly squabble. Despite his blunt and direct nature, Alex is a kind and caring person at heart and wishes for nothing more than the people around him to laugh and smile. 

Despite his outgoing nature, Alex tends to get very timid around girls, Erika being the exception since he has known her a good part of his life and has gotten over it with her. He goes quiet and will try to avoid a conversation with them if at all possible, since he feels that he lacks the charm and qualities that girls look for in guys. His brother and Shiro have both told him several times that he holds himself in poor standards, but he has a tendency to ignore their comments despite the fact that girls ask about him all the time.

Virtues
Outgoing - Always happy and friendly, Alex loves making new friends and striking up conversation. Being the liveliest of the group, Alex tends to attract many different types of people to him, both good and bad. Loves to go out and have a beer with his brother or even just go to a cafe and be social.

Comical - Never stops looking for ways to entertain someone, and what better way than to be funny? Alex loves to tell jokes about things that has happened to both himself and Corey, sometimes to Corey's disdain, and making others laugh. Best part is that there is a time and place for every joke and Alex knows when to draw the line in his comedy routines.

Courageous - Always the first to leap into a new challenge and takes things in stride. Very few things tend to scare Alex, well aside from women for reasons unknown (See Timid). He once went to grab a snake by the tail as a child because it was scaring Erika and didn't even flinch as it tried to bite him. (He managed to get it away from Erika)

Flaws
Timid - Despite his outgoing nature, Alex has always been timid around girls for some unknown reason. Erika seems to be the only exception to this rule seeing as how they were practically raised together. He will clam up and act shyly around any new girl he meets, much to the annoyance of the rest of the group.

Blunt - Very straight-forward and honest when speaking to others. Unlike his brother, however, he holds no punches and has no fear in telling others how he feels about them and will not hesitate to call someone out on something he dislikes. This trait has gotten him into several fights in school.

Fearless - Does not back down from a challenge and does not scare easy. Many would consider this a virtue, however it tends to get Alex into serious trouble as he will underestimate the task at hand and the dangers that may accompany it. This can lead to himself and others getting hurt.

Profession: None

Skills

One Handed Assault Spear Rank 1 Weapon Skill

Each rank in this skill adds +1 Base Damage to attacks involving a One Handed Assault Spear weapon.

[5/13]---{/////////////}---> To Rank 2

{Empty} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 6} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 12} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 20} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 30} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 40} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 50} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 60} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 70} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 80} --- ---
{Unlocks at Level 90} --- ---