[Event - F16] Summer Beach Party

Floor 1 - Town of Beginnings Main Plaza
08:36 AM

Summer Beach Party!!
Hosted by the Gladiolus Alliance

Where: Floor 16 - West of Oceanus

When: Right now!

Attention Aincrad Adventurers! You are all invited to a summer beach party! The time to relax and enjoy the summer season is now, so invite your friends and meet new people!

What to wear? Something comfortable, or a swimsuit, it doesn't matter! (No weapons equipped while at the party, please)

Food and drink are provided by the Gladiolus Alliance. Everyone is invited, so come stop by!

"There!" The sound of a paper flyer being slapped against a bulletin board intertwined with a young girl's satisfied exclamation. Kitt3n stood in the Town of Beginnings, tucking her long chocolate-brown hair behind her ears before placing her hands on her hips. She had finally completed her task of posting the advertisements for her guild's beach party--one on each and every floor. Having worked her way down from Floor 21 to Floor 1, the teen grinned to herself at a job well done, turning to walk back toward the teleport gate. Before she had made it more than halfway across the main plaza, however, the girl's pace slowed to a crawl until she stopped in her tracks. An idea had just struck her. An amazing idea, that would surely have even more people showing up to their party! Another grin breaking out over her face, Kitt3n dashed over to the fountain in the middle of the busy plaza. Climbing up on the stone border with a couple of quick movements, she placed a cupped hand on either side of her mouth, filling her lungs with air before she shouted out over the crowd.

"Heeeeyy, everyone! The Gladiolus Alliance is hosting a summer beach party on the sixteenth floor! At the shore west of Oceanus! There will be lots of good food and tons of fun, come on and tell all your friends, too!" Obviously not having planned out anything else to say, Kitt3n ended her impromptu announcement there. Hopping back to the ground and hurrying to her original destination of the teleport gate, a wide smile was stretched across her face the entire time.

Floor 16 - Shore West of Oceanus
08:41 AM

"I think that's everything..." A woman with short, dark brown hair had her arms folded over her chest. Sannae was surveying everything that had been set up on the long stretch of beach--several tables with a wide variety of summer-themed foods, beach towels and umbrellas laid out across the sand, and even a court set up in the sand for beach volleyball. "It sure took a long time to get all of this stuff..." Continuing to mutter to herself, she ran a hand through her hair and let out a small sigh. "Hey Tantis, Lev!" She called out towards a small shack-looking building that the guild had used as an makeshift base for the past week or so. A taller, light-haired boy that was setting up some paper decorations around the building turned to look over at her, while a distant voice called back a simple "What up?" from inside the shack. Sannae placed her hands on her hips, walking over to them so she wouldn't have to keep shouting. "We probably don't have time for much more. Kitt3n's bound to be finished putting those posters up by now."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day in paradise it had seemed, "Well Thea, what do you suppose we'd do today?" he had looked over to his new girlfriend in this game, he didn't really need to do much since his level is high enough to where... he doesn't really care to climb any form of levels anymore. "I can help you out with something? Or... we could go find materials. I dunno, your shot today." he had said before receiving a notification that had been sent out to all players in Aincrad. Beatbox without hesitation had opened it and read its contents... "a beach party eh?... I'm sold, the last beach party I went to it was kinda a bummer, didn't really do much of anythin'. Then there was..." he blinked for a moment, he tried to remember that there was another party that he was gone to, but he simply cannot remember it. He shook his head and looked back to Teion "Eh, it was probably a crappy memory anyways. You wanna do some relaxin' today? Get that stress off ya." he said with a joking playful tone as he move to place his hands on her shoulders and began to message her a bit with a chuckle. "I already have a swimsuit in my inventory from the previous events, if you don't got anything, I can take ya somewhere to get one if ya wish."

@Teion

Noticing a small message on the message boards of the fourth floor Aereth immediately stopped his daily training and made his way back to his shop, in order to get himself a teleport crystal to the sixteenth floor. With his new position, and with his sexy ass out of imprisonment, Aereth needed to get some good reputation, and thus social events were a must.

To: @Domarus, @Hidden

Subject: Socializing on F16

Text: There's a beach party currently running at floor 16. We should be using this to socialize with other players, maybe we can even find some player that are interested in joining. No weapons. No drama. No hooded cloaks. (Yeah I'm talking to you Hidden.) @Domarus I don't know if you should bring Keres, but if you want to grow, this event is a must.

Kind Regards,
Sexy ass prison boy

Attached: Coordinates of Beach Party

With that message sent, Aereth quickly got all the stuff he would need, some neat looking swimming shorts, a tank top and some fancy sunglasses. He then grabbed a F16 teleport crystal and vanished in pixels.

When he reappeared on the 16th floor, Aereth immediately made his way over to the west of oceanus, and noticed that he indeed was the first player to arrive at the party. Greeting the hosts with a wave he spoke out. "Hey guys, I heard you made a beach party for everyone. Great idea."

@Gladiolus Alliance

She awoke with a startle from the sound of a notification. She turned over in the bed, and looked over at @Sey's sleeping face. "How are you always sleeping in so late? I have to force myself to sleep late" She turned over, swinging her legs off of her bed and onto the ground. She slipped away to the bathroom to switch into her cloak and then read the message. It took a second to sink in, but she slammed her fist into the wall when it did. Immortal Object warning popped up. The event was expecting something comfortable and no weapons. Meaning, no cloaks. She unequipped her cloak and thought about what to wear instead. She had gone into an event before with no cloak, but she was under the pretense where no one had heard of her. She would have to go as a person that nobody knew, but also someone completely different then herself. The only ones who would be able to identify her, were the very few people who would know what she looked like by now. Sey, Hikoru, Domarus, Aereth. Just those four. She quickly scrolled through her inventory. All black was not an option exactly at this point. Instead, she would have to go with a different color. She finally found and pair of dark blue jeans and a solid black T-shirt. She took the hairbrush and tapped it to her head, instantly brushing throughly. She let her long back hair remain down behind her. She then moved to the door, leaving Sey to come if he pleased. She was Not going to be expected to swim.

She arrived at the party and gave one glance around. There appeared to be food over at a table a little bit aways, and Aereth appeared to be trying to speak wiith one of the hosts. The Gladiolus Alliance.A guild that she had never heard of, but would probably be all the talk for a while. She walked over, ignoring the host for a second and sending a death glare at Aereth. He knew what the problem was. She turned away and found another one of the hosts and decided to make a brief conversation with the girl in orange. She walked up and gave her a smile. "Hello! My name is... Elucia! Thank you for the party, even though it appears not really many people have shown up yet" She sounded like an excited little girl, even if it was not her personality at all. Could this be what Domarus meant by deception? "I was wondering what you could tell me about your guild or yourself! You know, I wanna be the first to know the new popular guild!"

@Gladiolus Alliance I am talking to Kitt3n.

Jonathan woke up in the inn, the dull light from the lamp beside of the bed still flickering. He must have fell asleep with it on again. He often did that. He looked at his notifications and noticed that he had recently recieved one from an unknown player named Kitt3n. Apparently, this player and her guild were making a Summer Beach party, and every player in Aincrad was invited. They were to wear swimsuits, or something comfortable. He  smiled. He had not gone swimming in what appeared to be forever. He equipped his white trunks and a plain white T-shirt and began to head over. He looked for Sol around the room before remembering that the familiar had recently died. Shame, the pheonix would have liked the beach. He sighed and coed the door behind him, preparing to move himself to the party. He stepped upon the teleport gate and commanded Oceanus. In the next second, he was whisked away.

He arrived near the beach and headed that way. He soon arrived, taking a good look at the area. It was quite pretty, and a good spot for the swimming. Something told him, that past the beach some giant turtle would be waiting for the taste of blood. He had been one of the last people on the beach, and still had a coin, with a bluebird imprinted upon it. He wondered what would happen if he were to take it to the water and plunge it in. e stepped forward, unequipping his T-shirt. He took a good look around, seeing six people. Aereth, a pale girl with jeans and a black shirt, a young girl with an orange adornment, and three thers that hung around, but did not appear to want involve themselves with the conversation. He shrugged and  walked off and into the water, feeling the cool tide brush his legs. He would completely submerge himself momentarily.

"Beach party..." The woman said softly reading over the contents of the flyer. With a finger tapping against her mouth, she read it over a few times to see where exactly this place was. Floor 16. Simple enough, and there would be promise of food, good food. Oh she could stuff herself and not gain a single pound from it all. She had been busting her butt off for a while now while training, a day in the fun and sun would do her muscles some good. With a swipe from her menu, the woman was devoured into a light that once faded showed off a Sporty looking two piece. Pale skin was complimented with a size too small bikini top, and a pair of booty shorts that was snug enough to show the curves of her womanly figure. All set in a white and black ensemble, the woman felt she was ready for the waves. Flicking her hair back and pulling the long black strands into a long ponytail, Dani felt like she was ready for such an event.

Being whisked away from the town portal, she had arrived in a location that she found to be strange and different. Navigating herself with her map, the woman was looking up and down like a tourist attempting to make her way to the ocean beach party. After a little while she had found her destination, the crystal blue waters and the sand brought back so many different kinds of memories. People had already showed up and so did this Alliance or Guild who was hosting the party. But there was only one thing on her mind...That sweet, hot looking buffet table. The woman  drove past several different people and looked down at all the food. She was starving and what better time to indulge than now? Forgetting the plate, she rubbed her hands together and started to pick up things and shove them into her mouth one after another. She was chewing as quickly as she could while stuffing more and more finger foods into her mouth. "Ohshogoo." the woman attempted to say with a mouthful. She had looked away from the others to make sure no one was watching her gorge herself  on it. She could do other things later, but right now. Food. Belly. That's all there was to it. 

Frontlines.  Fearx.  Friendly Competition.  Quest and Dungeon soloing due to many of his friends needing to take a break.  There were many reasons why he was out grinding for experience, hoping to gain more skills that will make his survival more assured, as well as his offensive skills stronger.  Most of his thoughts admittedly were revolving around two primary things:  Kasier and Fearx.  Fearx mainly because he was an extremely huge threat to Itzal and everything he knew and loved.  A shade who followed him from the past.  He finished off another monster when a message popped up.  This message was to everyone.  Upon reading it, although he wanted to keep grinding, he knew he needed to slow down and take it easy.  After scanning to make certain that there were no mobs around who would attack on sight, Itzal sent Kasier a message.

Hey @Kasier it's Itzal!  I'm not sure if you'd like to or not but there's a beach party going on out on floor sixteen.  If you want to go that would make the whole thing a lot more comfortable for me, if I'm honest.  I doubt I'll go swimming unless you want to as I never really found entertainment in swimming.  Only did it for training.

If you're interested just message me that you're coming k?

After sending the message Velnia did loop the loops as she always enjoyed spending time with Kasier.  Itzal chuckled before opening his menu and switching up his gear.  Swapping Niger Natio with Twilight cloak although, the trench coat he stored in his inventory, only wearing his silver vest and dark brown pants, as well as storing his sword in his combat ready inventory.  He kept his ring, Beauty Incarnated, equipped because he wanted to be ready just in case.  His sword would be at the ready if he really needed it though.  He was hoping that people would be friendly and there to enjoy themselves rather than the alternative, but he liked to be prepared for anything that might happen.  He made his way to the teleporter, then to the sixteenth floor, and to the coordinates, where he found a total of eight people who were there.  By checking the guild icons, he could tell who the hosts where as he'd never heard of or seen this guild before.  Other than those four there was Jonathan, Aereth, and two females whom he had not met yet.  He enjoyed meeting new people so he'd introduce himself to them as well as the hosts. 

He walked over to the hosts, smiling and waving to the players he knew and then smiled to the guild.  "Hey there!  I saw your message so I decided to swing by and take a break for a change."  He held his hand out to shake theirs.  "My name's Itzal, nice to meet you."

@Gladiolus Alliance @Morgenstern @Aereth

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan looked up from the water and noticed that there was two new people who had arrived now. Itzal, his partner, best friend, person who knew him the most. And then another girl who was now raiding the snack table. He smiled. It was funny but unsurprising to see a person already gorging themselves. He walked up from the water, his barechest glistening from where the water had swashed at it. He move up to the group of players including Itzal, Aereth, a dark haired girl, and the alliance. Aereth and the girl had no guild emblem, which meant thet they were now solo players. As he walked forward, Itzal was introducing himself and thanking them for the party. Jonathan gave his famous troublemaker grin and added, "Yeah it will truly be a blast. You already know Itzal, and I am Jonathan. We are both paladins for the Celestial Ascendants.... If you have heard of them" The blond chuckled and said, "I might just go and get at least A bite of food before she eats it all" As if on cue, the girl looked back, watching for onlookers before presuming her eating.

He  nudged Itzal's shoulder before heading that way, coming up silently behind the woman. "If there is any left by now.... Is it good?" He bet he had interupted the woman's hearty eating, but he really did not care. He doubted she was as starving as she seemed. She just had nothing better to do, so she was eating. She had appeared to just be grabbing random finger foods and shoving them in her mouth.

@Itzal @Daniella @Gladiolus Alliance

Cheeks packed full of food, but with her mouth closed and eyes wide open, she looked to the players around her. She chewed and munched, gulped and swallowed before sweeping any food debris from her mouth, "I didn't eat it all!" she said showing that there was still a sizeable amount of food left. The woman took a side step only to [censored] a few orange thingies and cradled them in one hand. With a somewhat shocked expression, the woman blurted out "Dani!" then she pointed to herself with her thumb with her free hand, introductions were so much easier when food was not involved. "I'd shake all your hands but..." the woman's eyes dipped down towards her hand which was holding several orange pieces of food. Could be chicken. Could be fish. Could be anything, but it was so. Freakin'. Good! She had turned her attention back to the buffet table and started to plow and cram more food into her mouth while the others would talk amongst themselves. 

She had felt satisfied, but she didn't know when she was gonna eat this good again. Burping loudly, the woman quickly rose her hand to her mouth and smiled with an audible "Excuse me," before she started dust her hands off of any food debris. There was still so much food left, but she couldn't even eat another bite. When she turned back to the other players, she gave them a two finger salute. "You Boys up for a game of Volleyball later? Nothing says Beach Party without a game of volley!" Excitement in her tone as she turned to the others, then with her confident grin, "Guys versus the girls. Because that's how we roll." Hopefully some other females would start showing up. If not, this could get into some weird sausage party. But on the other hand, guys with hot bods! Who could pass that up! It was like that scene in Top Gun... As Dani was remembering the scene with Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer without their shirt, tanned bodies glistening from sweat... she started to fan herself, "So hot..." she mentioned in a dream like state. 

The streets of Taft weren't as bustling as they usually were. She had met up with Beatbox about half an hour ago, although they had pushed off deciding on their plans for the day until now. While they walked along, Teion taking on a thoughtful look as the blonde threw out some suggestions, a notification suddenly grabbed their attention. Her head tilted in curiosity as he summed up its contents, now asking if she wanted to participate and relax at the beach. "Hmm..." His mention of a swimsuit caused the violet-haired woman to frown and shake her head slightly. "No, I don't have one..." She seemed unsure with her answer. She felt the man's hands on her shoulders, letting out a tiny sigh as she came to a decision. "Sure, we can go. I guess we'll have to shop first, though."

It wasn't hard to find a tailor that was open on the eleventh floor. Teion hesitantly browsed whatever female swimwear that was in stock, not having the luxury of extra time to place a custom order. Refusing to try anything on in front of Beatbox--despite the fact that he would be seeing whatever she got anyway hanging over her head--the woman exited the changing room with a long-sleeved red top with white stripes along the arms and frilled edges down the middle. It was pulled together just above her chest to cover her top half, but her bare legs indicated that at the very least she was wearing swimsuit bottoms. The woman seemed a bit embarrassed while she paid for the items and walked back over to Beatbox, avoiding his eyes as she spoke. "Alright, you ready?"

@Beatbox

Kitt3n ran across the sand as she hurried to meet up with her other guildmates. The teen had rushed to Oceanus from the first floor, eager to get back before many players had showed up to the party. "Siiiis! All done!" She yelled out with a generous distance still remaining between herself and the other three players. Sannae turned, chuckling when she spotted the girl rushing towards them. "Right on time, kitty cat." She called back.

Only minutes after Kitt3n had reunited with the group, other players began to arrive. Sannae was the first to respond eagerly to @Aereth's comment. "Why thank you, sir." She offered the brunette a bow and a polite smile to greet him. "Hey yeah, everyone can just take the day off!" Another voice called out to the man. Despite being noticeably shorter than the woman, the green-haired player awkwardly rested his elbow on Sannae's shoulder while he flashed Aereth a wide grin. The woman quickly shrugged Levande off with a brief look of annoyance before turning her attention to greet other players that were arriving.

Meanwhile, Kitt3n had quickly strayed off on her own, aimlessly walking along the beach while she waited for something exciting to happen. Before long, the brunette was approached by a girl just a bit shorter than herself giving her a friendly introduction. Kitt3n grinned, her face lighting up at the realization that someone was taking interest in her and her guild. "Nice to meet you, Elucia!" She greeted @Hidden with an equally bubbly personality. "Hmm, my guild? It's small, and we look after each other!" She summed up the very simple reason behind the guild's formation. "My big sis does all the important stuff. Wah, do you really think we'll be popular?!" Her eyes lit up once again.

@Itzal and @Morgenstern were the next to approach the trio, and Sannae gave them both the same formal greeting with a small bow and a warm smile. "Thank you for coming." She placed her hand on her chest to introduce herself. "My name is Sannae, I handle all administrative tasks for the Gladiolus Alliance." She spoke just as formally as she acted, stepping aside and motioning to the two players nearest her. "This is Levande," She pointed out the shorter man with green hair and lavender eyes, "and Tantis." The much taller, sandy-haired boy with little expression on his face. At that moment, Levande clasped @Itzal's hand with a firm, enthusiastic handshake. "Yo, I've heard of you guys before!" He exclaimed after Morgenstern had shared their own guild's name. "You guys sound awesome! I was tempted to ditch these guys just to join your guild." His joke earned him a small scowl from Sannae.

Reaching a hand up to nervously rub at the back of his neck, Tantis found the least awkward break in the conversation he could to drift apart from the group of players that had gravitated towards his guildmates. The boy was uncomfortable to say the least, not wanting to think about what it would be like when more players would surely continue to show up. He had wandered over to an empty space between their makeshift base and one of the several tables set up with various food items. His eyes drifted across the different figures that had arrived, from the busty brunette making quick work of the food on display to the raven-haired girl he spotted chatting with his guild leader.

Edited by Gladiolus Alliance

Domarus saw the message, as well as saw Aereth's direct one to Domarus and Hidden.  He chuckled at the statement made towards Hidden but overall agreed with him.  He made a swift reply:  

On my way.  Keres is ready to be out in public now so she'll attend as well.  Keep an eye on her though, she's still going through withdrawal.

After sending the message he looked up at a monster he was fighting that was starting to get back on it's feet.  It's health was so low all he needed to do was walk over and snap it's neck.  Afterwards he began the trek back to his shop, where Keres would be waiting for him.  He didn't have many materials any more and he needed to gather some soon.  It was good to be prepared in case he had another customer after all.  Once he was there he saw Keres behind the counter, Porvós, her red and ever ablaze snake hanging off of her.  Rhozarth waited as Domarus opened his menu and took off his armor, switching to the black pants and t-shirt.  He looked at the others.
     "Let's hit the beach then shall we?"  Keres nodded and opened her menu, putting on a swimsuit that had a black and white design.  It may be difficult for others to figure out what the design was like, but those who did might detect the maid like style the swimsuit possessed.  Domarus nodded and the two began heading to the teleport pad.  Domarus gave Keres something to wear over her swimsuit so as not to draw unwanted attention until they had arrived there.  On the sixteenth floor before arriving he pulled Keres aside.
     "This is the first in a while I'm letting you out of the shop Keres.  Disappoint me and you'll be in there for another three months, understood?"  Keres nodded and removed the extra clothing as they were nearly there.  Aereth was correct, this was a very important event that he needed to attend.  If he could find potential followers that would make it all the easier for himself.  He needed followers for his future guild to rise after all.  Upon arrival, his keen eyes analyzed everyone there:  A guild he did not recognize.  A few from Celestial Ascendants.  Aereth.  Hidden.  And two woman he didn't know, but one he did see at the dance event.  He walked over to Aereth with a wide smile, Keres playing the part and smiled cheerfully as well, though Aereth might guess that her smile was false too Domarus had trained her enough to look genuine.
     "Hello there Aereth.  Glad to see you're ok after the, 'incident'."  Then a player called out to some of the men asking if they would participate in volleyball later on.  The player was a more recent customer at his shop.  He nodded in her direction, Rhozarth keeping an eye on her as well while Porvós simply hung from Keres as usual.
     "I suppose you know her then.  Care to give me the details?"

@Aereth

Hidden stood in front of the what appeared to be a teenage girl. She seemed to be the star of the show, or face that the guild displayed, while the others hung back and did the detailed work. It was a presumption, but she would not dwell on it. Apparently they were a small guild as well, and they seemed to have the family persona. She had forgotten to introduce herself at all, but she had gotten the information that she needed. The younger, but slightly taller (God that is annoying, she thought) girl then asked if she really thought they would be popular. "Uh huh! I bet you guys will be as popular as when a new floor is unlocked!" She turned around, spotting Domarus and... Keres?

She began that way, but a familiar voice at her should stopped her. "That was awful, I ought to tell you" She turned to see Nicholas Blackshade, standing there. Blackshade adorned a black T-shirt and a black pair of swimming trunks. 'I look that basic?' she thought but quickly shoved it out of her head. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to take the day off!" He smiled, and replied, "I am. Apparently, being here is relaxing, so I figured I could have my off  day at the beach" She shot him a raised eyebrow and finally replied, "Well fine then. I m still on duty, so stray away from me from here on out" He nodded and turned, heading towards the water. She ekept on moving towards Domarus and Aereth.

As she arrived she immediately left her fake persona wash off. The excitement in her voice began to drop. "Aereth.... I hate you. Not only can I not wear a cloak, but I have to keep a fake persona to ensure my real identity is safe. And by the way..." She put back on her smile, beginning to seem much more happy and excited She began to use her hands more as she spoke, and used a slightly different voice. "The name is Elucia! Pleasure to meet you!" She waved to Keres who had on a cheerful smile, but that meant nothing most likely. She shifted her weight to one side, her hip extending and then began to twirl some strands of her long black hair with her finger like an impatient school girl. She would never done this when not in character. "Well, you two have fun! I am going to go meet a few more people! If you need me, I am around! She found herself moving toward the busty blackhaired girl. Her name was Daniella if she remembered correctly, but since she knew who she was with a cloak on, she would have to more dramatically change her voice to speak with her.

@Gladiolus Alliance @Domarus @Aereth

The blond stood watching the woman in front of him. She turned, a shocked expression on her face as it was full of food. She then exclaimed that she did not eat it all. The blond laughed, and got a better look at the girl, then other than her backside. The girl was a little shorter than he and wore booty shorts and what appeared to be a bit too small bikini for her busty body. He tried to move past the major details of those, but when he looked at the girl's face, it was completely crammed with food. Through a mouth full of food she introduced herself as Dani, belched and then walked away, calling out for offers of volleyball. He laughed and turned away. That woman appeared to be unafraid and rather challenging. He thought back to the Alliance and thought of how family liked they seemed. His favorite so far had to be the... Levanday? Whatever his name was, it was the guy with the green hair and Lavander eyes. Jonathan liked the way he joked and the man himself appeared to be the glue of the operation. He now had met three of the members, and would eventually incline himself to talk to the small teenage girl. The brunette had been busy with others until now.

Hikoru appeared onto the beach without his cloak, and he felt absolutely naked. He had decided to take a break from all the training and come to try and relax for this thing that another guild had set up for all players. He came to it in shorts and a t-shirt, something he hadn't worn in what seemed like forever. He did his best to hide his face, but his goggles and raven black hair were there for all the world to see. He avoided people around him and went for the food, only grabbing a bit and then making his way underneath a swaying tree. He rested up against it and relaxed, giving a small sigh and closing his eyes. He planned to relax and enjoy the sound of players chatting and having fun in the water, while also trying to grab some intel of other's whereabouts at the same time. It never hurt to gather information that could be used at a later date. He gave a sigh and took a bite of the food he had grabbed, then closed his eyes and relaxed, taking in the sounds of the surrounding area and finding a moment of peace amidst the chaos that was the party.

Picture of Hik (Warning, Hik actually looks like a normal person)

Spoiler

72071fecd5d5df8b31443bae6d89fd12.jpg

"Like I said. That's a very nice thing of you guys to organize something like that for other players. So keep going." Aereth told the hosts of the event with a thumbs up, and then caught a glare from Hidden which would have killed him for sure if a skill like this would exist in this game. Shaking off that feeling Aereth simply waved back at her with a smile before a message popped up in front of him. 

Just replying with a short 'Understood' Aereth dismissed his menu again, before grabbing something to eat. Finding Dani at the buffet, in a much too small bikini top, stuffing food into her mouth. A small chuckle escaped him as he made his way over to her. "Hey there, I see you are having a blast on our free days." he said while grabbing a plate and loading it with some sea food. God, how he loved to eat fish. "And you look... Stunning." Aereth said with a grin on his face.

They would talk to each other until he would get interrupted by his brother in arms, Domarus. "Oh, hey Dom, Keres. You were really faster than I expected. It's nice to see you again after such a long time Keres. You look good." he said with a wink, trying to cheer the maid up as good as he could. "And yeah, I'm still trying to get my sh*t together, but I'm doing fine, thanks to you and Hidden. And this stunning girl here, is my newest 'kind of' apprentice. I show her how to get stronger and how to use the material arts skill."

As soon as he said the name of the female assassin, he felt a presence behind him, and a death threat got whispered into his ear. He turned around to see her fake persona life up again and he cracked a big smile, before whispering something into her ear himself. "Don't forget. This is just another job. We need to find more players willing to join us if we want to archive anything in here..." Putting some distance again between them he spoke in normal volume again. "Oh, it's good to see you here, Elucia." After mustering her form head to toe, Aereth gave out a small giggle, and replied. "Oh, gosh you look stunning, dear. But you look somehow different from how I remember you, I just can't pinpoint what it is..." A small wink and loud inner laughing followed his comment before he focused back on the conversation he was having with the other three players.

@Daniella, @Domarus, @Hidden

"Oh! Hey Coach," she used the term loosely because she knew how much he hated to be called that and no doubt she would have to deal with the repercussions of her statement later in private. The woman gave him a cheeky grin and rose her fists to eye level, "These are stunning," motioning her fists, and then she pointed to bathing suit, "This was a mistake. I feel like my boobs are about to pop out of this top any moment. Ahh! Hi...you...?" the woman didn't recognize the other girl and she squinted at her roughly to take in all the details of her body, "Yes. You are perfect. We are gonna play some Volleyball later and you are a must. I mean," Dani gave Aereth a nudge to his shoulder almost whacking his hand and plate. "Check out the bod on her, she is just as fit as I am. WHich means, we will be kicking your ass in Boys vs Girls Volleyball. Ain't that right...E-luuu-seee-ahh? Did I say that right? I'm gonna call you El! And I am Dani! Nice to meetchya!" Rough hands skated towards the woman's hands and she gave her a hearty handshake. 

"All this food is super good. Try it. All. It won't disappoint you. But yeah, I figured since I had the free day from busting my ass off training, I figured a day at the Beach sounded cool! And besides, I didn't get much time to spend at the beach IRL, so this is a bit of a plus. I did a lot of swimming though with weights on. My shoulders and legs hurt like hell all the time. Oh funny story..." Dani began chatting to those who were around, telling this weird story where she was training with this guy and somehow they ended up eating an entire buffet table at one of those Taco Joints in town. 

"Apparently tacos have some great protein." She ended her story. Catching a look at the rolling blue waves, the woman squinted from the sun and shot a look at the players. While Aereth may or may not have been eating, she swung her arm around his neck and leaned in and pulled his head down in the process whispering into his ear, "Your place. Later tonight." She had let him go from their private action and emerged from the group, "I wonder if they got some Alcoholic stuff around here. This girl is thirsty!" @Aereth @Domarus @Hidden

Itzal listened to the players as they gave him and Jonathan their names and Itzal did his best to memorize them.  Jonathan brought up their guild and Itzal mentally sighed.  He'd like to talk with someone who didn't know what guild he was from, especially his position.  Regardless he adapted swiftly and kept his happy demeanor.  "All we do is help out lower leveled players, though we haven't had many asking for help lately.  I'm trying to think of an additional goal we can add to the guild that still holds the original morals we started with.  But not today.  I'm here to take a break from training."  He heard a player call out and turned around to see a black haired and strong looking woman asking if anyone would be interested in volleyball, the teams being the genders.  Itzal didn't like the idea of separating everyone by genders, but regardless it was an alternative and more enjoying way to train.  He was really strong after all his training and exercise in Aincrad.  Besides this he felt he was rather agile and swift, not to mention he was good with strategies.  He raised his hand to get her attention.  "I'm in!  Just let me know when we're starting ok?"  He also noticed that Jonathan was over by the food table now.  Well then.  He returned his attention to the hosts.  "So what do you guys usually like to do besides parties, which by the way is very much needed nowadays."

@Morgenstern @Daniella @Gladiolus Alliance

It had been a while since Pixel had done anything at all, so the beach naturally seemed like a great way to get back in her flow. She had seen the poster and it looked perfect for her. She already had her teal bikini, which was still a little tight, but it was perfectly fine to her. She was still low leveled, but the training could wait. She hadn't been to the beach in the game or in real life yet, so this seemed like a perfect opportunity to go to one.

Once on Floor 16, Pixel rushed to the event as quick as she could. Once she arrived at the party at the west of Oceanus, Pixel opened her inventory and unequipped her normal clothes and put on her bikini. She waved at the two hosts and put on her normal smile. Pixel didn't know who to talk to, so her mind went immediately to heading for the food table.

Pixel was making her way there when she heard a woman say something about Boys vs Girls Volleyball. That sounded fun, Pixel had played in middle school, so she figured it would be the same in the game. "Hi! Count me in on the volleyball game! I'm Pixel by the way!" Pixel introduced herself as she walked up to Daniella. "Great start..." Pixel thought to herself as she waved again.

@Daniella

"Yes! Excellent!" came the tone of excitement in her voice. With a rough hand, Dani grabbed Pixel's and gave it a hearty shake, "Daniella, Dani for short. It is a pleasure to meetchya! That's a neat username by the way, I opted in to using my real life name because I have my reasons. I'm gonna let everyone in Aincrad know who I am by challenging all sorts of players to duels. That's the goal at least!" It was great to find another female who seemed to be excited about the Boys vs Girls volleyball match she was trying to put together. 

Dani had side stepped away for a moment so Pixel could get to the food table, giving her a quick look up and down and grinning like a stupid girl because they had basically the smaller sets of bikini tops on, "Looks like you got a bit more to than your top can handle." Dani had to look towards Pixel as she adjusted the bikini top so the other boys didn't see her touching herself to give it a quick adjustment. 

"Get that protein in ya, Girl. Cause when the match starts your gonna need all the energy you can get. Sorry, rambling here." Dani said after swinging her body back around. With the sun in her face, the busty chested pugilist held a hand up to screen the sun from her eyes and got a look at the other's who were attending. Lots of unfamiliar faces and possible challenges in the future. But because everyone wore bikinis or swimming trunks, it was hard to tell who was high level and who was still in her range. But she had to stop with that for today, it was an off day so she had to exercise her right to have some fun. Turning and leaning into Pixel while swinging her arm over the girl's shoulder, "That," she pointed to the black haired girl, "Is Elucia...I hope I said her name right, but she is gonna be part of the team too. HEY! ELUCIA!!! Give a wave, this is Pixel! She's gonna be on our team, Girl!" @Hidden @Shadowpixel