[PP:F2:Complete] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Aereth]

Floor Two, it was a meh floor. Somewhat similar to the first, just a lot more trees. Dani was not one to be with nature, she enjoyed large cityscapes, concrete and car exhaust. Minus all the annoying and fussy people. Of course bars littered with smoke and alcohol were something of a past time, she had the same sense of feeling in this world as the last. There was obvious differences of course, she was in a game. And a lot of player were still playing it like they needed to survive this game. It was true, she as well needed to survive. But not for the fact that if she didn't she may or may not be dead in the real world. No, she needed and wanted to survive long enough so she could give herself a name in this world for as long as they were stuck in it. So, each passing day was a new and interesting training session.

And thanks to Aereth, her new Trainer, she was gonna be an Unstoppable Force one of these days. And in order for that to happen, she would have to play the game of numbers like everyone else and that meant boring trips into the forest to kill, "A Wasp Queen..." the woman muttered under her breath as she stared into the darkness of the forest, "Of all the things to kill in this game, a Wasp Queen. I hate bees to begin with and wasps are no fun either. If I am to guess, this thing is gonna be some kind of oversized demon wasp with like six stingers or something..." 

She looked over shoulder as she stretched her arm, "He should be here soon. He better not sneak up on me like last." She said as her eyes scanned the area of any mischievous @Aereths. 

Edited by Daniella

It was questing time once again. Since they recently had been working on Dani's sword-, or punch arts, however you wanna call it, it was time to get some big fat amounts of experience. And one of the best quests to do so was the Long Live the Queen quest. Not much work for massive experience. Even if Dani didn't like going into the wood, slaying some mobs, this was the fastest way to climb through the levels. 

Upon reaching the destined meeting spot, Aereth just managed to hear the busty pugilist saying that he better not sneaked up on her like last time and let out a low chuckle. Emerging from the dense bushes, Aereth playfully slapped the butt of his apprentice before greeting her. "Hey babe. Seems like you were first here this time." Last time they agreed to keep the flirting to a minimum while training, but technically the training hadn't started yet, sooooo. 

Chuckling he shook his head and asked Dani in a more serious but still very casual tone. "You already talked to the quest NPC in town? Today we'll take on your first field boss. I'll give you tips on the fly, and watch over you so your avatar doesn't take too much damage. But you'll have to do the bulk of the fighting on your own." 

@Daniella

The sound of voice was carried by a rather large swat on her ass. The woman gave a rather sharp and surprised yelp when she felt her butt smacked by something. Turning to notice the familiar voice and the grin on his face, Dani had nearly obliterated him on the spot. "Well, that's one way to greet a woman, I guess. I can honestly say I haven't been slapped on the ass in a manner like that before. Well...No, no, yeah. I guess since the other night when we..." the woman trailed off and gave him a look. 

"Let's keep the kinky [censored] to the bedroom, alright?" The dark haired beauty answered his question with a nod and then another nod when he explained she would be doing most of the work in this quest. That was fine, she would be able to test out some of her new explosive attacks and that would make for a quick training session for at least the Field Boss. She however, still not enjoy the feeling that she had to go out and kill a Wasp, or Queen of the Bees or whatever the quest was about. The idea of having to kill a Godzilla sized creation was kinda disturbing.

Brown eyes set on Aereth and she gave him a nodding gesture, "Yeah, I guess we need to go into that forest now. I still haven't made up my shop yet, been so busy training with you day in and day out." She said with her hand using gestures. But for good cause too, despite his overly flirty attitude, he was a good Trainer. Learning the ins and outs of the game was really helping her and motivating her to stay top notch. Besides some sexual tension the two shared, he also started to help her feel more like a woman as well. The last three nights had been interesting for the two of them. She was awkward at first and the feeling was interesting to be had in a game environment, but she seemed more comfortable with her own womanly functions within this game. She knew he had quite the surprise when she had revealed herself in such a primal fashion the other night. But the bedroom talk was strictly for the bedroom. If he had called her any of those 'other words' in public, she would have decked him off the cliff of Aincrad's tallest mountain. 

@Aereth

Aaah. That small yelp was all Aereth wanted to get out of her. Chuckling he gave an answer. "I remember you quite liking it 'the other night'... So better get used to it." It all started in a very slow pace, due to her not having much or any sexual experience, but after she got used to having sex in the virtual world, the woman turned out to be quite a beast in the bedroom. A beast that needed to be tamed...

"But yeah, back to business. Look, I know it feels strange, fighting some over sized insects, but it will help you getting used to using sword arts in battle, and not just at unmovable objects like trees or myself. Additionally to that, they drop a sh*tton of experience as well." It was clearly visible that the woman still wasn't able to fully adapt to this virtual world but that was ok. Up until now she was probably the most 'down to earth' woman he had met in whole Aincrad. 

"Oh yeah, we did that Earning a Living quest the other day. I think I can give you some days off if you need some time to set up your own shop. Can't be sleeping at my place all the tim... Wait, scratch that." he joked, and chuckled a bit, before they started to head into the forest. "Soooo... Are you having all the basic stances of your new rank two sword arts down?" he asked, since they hand't that much time to work on her rank two sword arts the other day.

@Daniella

"Experience is what I need. It can't be helped in a game world where it thrives on that stuff." The woman said with her arms swinging at her sides. When Aereth mentioned some time off she shook her head, "Nah, I can take care of that when I need to. Besides, I am only staying at your place because it is out of conveniance for you. You can't go into towns because of that," she pointed at the top of his head, "And it would make you late more than half the time anyways when we go out to train on certain floors, cause then you have to walk all over the place..." She was making the reasons as she went on and while she was talking there was a flutter of wings nearby. 

"So from what I was told," the woman said squinting and listening for those Wasps' wings, "We need to hunt down a few Wind Wasps before we can draw out the queen. I'll show you what I have studied and practiced, then we can go from there if something is not right with my stances." Deeper into the forest they had gone, pushing aside fallen tree limbs and squashing grass and flower things alike under boot. She paid little attention to the detail of things or the realism in this game, because it was just not necessary. Take away most of the game mechanics and it just feels like waking up on an Older planet Earth. Or less modern...more grass and trees. 

When the Wind Wasps were heard even loud from the flutter of their wings, Dani stood silent. She looked over her shoulder, "I got this." Taking a step forward as three Wind Wasps appeared in front of her. Swinging her arms up to the level of her eyes, the woman looked at each one. She could take them out with a few hits. Boxer's stance and ready, the woman took off with a rush of wind behind her. Her Rock Smashers began to glow an eerie black aura signaling she was stepping into a ready position for her attack. Swinging her arms left and right, she successfully activated <Aggressive Twins> as her super charged punches came in the form of punches. Left and right jabs dotted the bodies of the bugs, showing signs of orange fist marks in their hard shelled bodies. Moving swiftly and bouncing left and right, her fists once against charged into a black aura as she finished them off with another round of the same technique. 

The three Wasps fell towards the ground and shattered in pixels, then she nodded to herself making some victory music with her mouth and stretching her arms out over head, in the process lifting up the crop top over her toned belly and turned to face her Trainer, Aereth. "The Exterminator is here." @Aereth Confident look on her face as she then turned back around, "I sure do hope there are more of them. That wasn't even a work out."

Simply nodding when Dani mentioned how she understood that these things were necessary in order to get stronger in here, they moved through the forest with some small talk, before they finally heard some loud flying insect noises all around them. "That's right. If you kill some dumb workers the queen usually comes out pretty fast afterwards." he said, and nodded at the suggestion of his apprentice. "Yeah, that's how we are going to do that."

Aereth took a step back when Dani began to engage the three wasps in front of them. To be honest, he had no idea if her boxing technique was good or bad. But it seemed like she already started to work her real life experience into her sword art work. And it didn't look forced or anything. She was a fast learner and was quick to adapt her fighting style. After she was done with the area of effect attack, all three wasps burst into pixels and she started to do some victory music with her mouth. Aereth caught a quick look at her awesome belly, before replying. "It really seems that way. Just don't forget that you can only damage a maximum of four enemies at a time. Don't let yourself get swarmed." He then fetched a small notebook and wrote some notes in it before storing it away again.

@Daniella

"Right. That's easy to remember. Four at a time." The woman replied and she had noticed Aereth had been writing something down in a book. She gave him a look and figured it was just some lesson in training for another day or a note to remind himself of. In either case, she had taken out the Wind Wasps without much of a fuss. She pushed back her long dark hair from her eyes as they adjusted to the dim light in the shadowy forest. She had looked up at the trees as the long limbs looked like crooked fingers snaking their way through one another. It actually looked kinda creepy how they entwined like brown snakes just wrapping into one another like that. Her body gave a small shake of a chill when her brown eyes moved away from the creepy scene. Pushing her shirt down and popping one of her suspender, the woman looked to Aereth and then around herself.

"I don't hear anymore of those Wasps. And I don't see this Queen Bee anywhere. I guess we'll have to fight another round of them and go deeper into the forest." It was a training day for her, that's for certain so bringing up any kind of personal matter might not be a good idea. For the last few nights, there had been no surprises that she was staying with the Player Killer. Her trainer was a person that she found to be someone who was strong and someone who was just as crazy as her when it came to fighting people and having a challenge. So there was an energy between the two. She had sworn off any kind of lasting relationship because whatever it was, it was not going to be a healthy one. So they had talked at length about it, this was just going to be casual. Only casual and nothing else. But she knew there would eventually be a time when she had to explain to him...Why she was sneaking out, more or less. While he slept, she would leave hit place and go back into town. After midnight, she would go to one of those bars and just drink, couldn't get drunk in the game, but she could still drink and it gave her time to be alone. She was sure he would understand that. They had spent a lot of time together since they engaged in this Student-Teacher relationship during the day, and then some wild and crazy kids at night. It was fun, but she needed time for herself and she knew the Boy needed time for himself as well. 

She had only just hoped that it wouldn't lead to anything else. After some time people would eventually develop feelings for one another and that was where she had to draw the line. Aereth. He understood that, hopefully. @Aereth

Aereth really enjoyed the forest environment, even though he had lived in the city for the last couple of years, he still grew up in a rural environment, with much nature. So enjoying the little walk through the forest, in order to find more of those wind wasps, Aereth fetched two bottles of water, and handed one over to Dani.

He of course was no stupid man. He knew very well that what the two of them had was nothing like an ordinary relationship. Aereth respected the woman for her mental strength and dedication to her training, enjoyed the time when the training was over and the two of them would be able to cut loose in the bedroom. Ever since that one day, Aereth had forsworn any kind of feelings he would usually develop for a woman. He hadn't told her anything about Alice, or the details of his imprisonment over the course of the last few weeks. She knew that he had lost somebody, and she knew he had been locked away for quit some time. To be honest, he hadn't talked to anybody about anything personal ever since he got free. And she was right, he needed his time just as much as she needed hers. Just their activities differed... Right now she was good for him, and he hoped that he was good for her, and as soon this wasn't the case anymore, they needed to stop.

After some time they started to hear the familiar voice of flying insects again. His eyes flicked shortly as he activated his search skill, and he counted five mobs. Raising his finger in the general direction of the mobs, he stated. "Right there are five of them. Think about what you want to do, and take them out." and with a short nod, he would wait and see how she would solve this problem...

@Daniella

Buzzing, the sound of wings fluttering with a small electrical like sound resonated in her ear. The woman gave a short frown when five of them exposed themselves to her and Aereth. She had taken the lead, slamming her fist into her hand when he gave her a certain set of instructions although he was not clear with his message, she understood what he wanted her to do. "Right. Maximum Effort." The woman knelt down on the ground, both gloved hands touching the soft, mulchy earth as her brown eyes scanned the five flying insects. She looked at her left and her right, there was a dead branch off to the side. She could use that for her attack. 

"Alright. I have a plan. You watch, Boy. I'll show you the summation of our training in this next assault." The Rock Smashers were pulled down and tightened as she sat on her legs and then, like a bullet exploding from the barrel of a gun, she went forth with tremendous effort and speed. Giving a sort of womanly war cry, Dani had leapt into the air and came crashing down with her fist into the ground and then her hands started to glow that black aura once more. Charged with energy, the Busty Pugilist did a backflip off the dead branch where the Wasps were and dropped in right in the middle of their little meet and greet. With her hand planted into the ground, she had spun like a top, her feet charged with the force as she spun and spun kicking all the Wasps and getting them caught in her maelstrom attack. When the Punch Art had finished, she had sprung off her arm and back onto her feet. 

The last remaining buzzing Wasp came after her, its stinger poised trying to nail her down for a simple attack. However, despite her 'heavy' frame, the woman was quick on her feet moving in and out of the direction of the attacking stinger. WHen the last stinger attack came forward, her hands started to expel that black aura again and she knelt down towards the ground. She shot upwards with her legs, kicking the Insect  straight in the head. A roundhouse kick came second, squaring it in the belly of the tough exoskeleton. When she turned about, a quick and explosive side kick towards it's weak point was struck and then finally, with her hand rigid and straight, she chopped the creature's head off with a flourish.

The woman had fallen to her one knee after her last strike, the Wind Wasps exploding from sight for a dramatic ending to the battle. She had lifted her body up slowly, and with a swing of her head, the long ponytail swung off her shoulder and she looked over at Aereth and gave him a thumbs up. Even after the drink from that water earlier she had accumulated a great deal of sweat from exerting so much foot and leg work into her attacks. 

"How was that?" @Aereth

Besides grinding for experience, today's training was to show Aereth what Dani was capable to do on her own. That was the reason why he didn't let out much help on how to approach the threat at hand. He had given her the amount and the direction. The rest was up to her. And it seemed like Dani understood that. Aereth replied with a short nod, and wa eager to see how she would fair.

While the woman prepared to take out the five wasps, Aereth silently leaped up the trees and rested his body on a bigger branch just so he was able to watch the combat in front of him. Taking out his small notebook once again, Aereth was ready to take some notes about her fighting style once more. In order to work out the optimal direction he needed to go with her he needed every little bit of information about her personal style as he could get. 

When she started her attack, he already noted: 'No war cries.' Giving your opponents an idea from where you are going to strike never was a good idea. But besides that, her execution of the sword arts was flawlessly. Maybe not as fluid in the transitions as it could be, but it was still very passable for the short amount of training the two of them did together up until now.

Dropping down to the floor, Aereth stored his items away once more and returned the thumbs up with a smile on his own. "That was pretty impressing. You're getting better and better with each day. Just try to keep the loud 'moaning' in the bedroom." he chuckled before continuing. "You don't want your opponents to know from where you wanna attack them."

@Daniella

Dani narrowed her eyes, "It was not moaning. And I am not a shifty figure like some of you ninja, assassiny types. In the ring, you exert all kinds of noises from your mouth. You have sweat and blood all over you, you have adrenaline pumping inside all over. Muscles ache, everything hurts. But when you are going in for your strikes, everything counts. Making the 'noise' helps establish a dominance in the ring. You have your ways, and I have mine." She flicked his chest with her finger as she got close to him. 

With the back of her hand, the woman had swept sweat from her forehead. A light sheen had accumulated over the surface of her body. Even with no direct sunlight, it was still a pretty warm day out, and it was causing some thick beads of sweat to roll off and dampen her shirt. "I should really invest in a new wardrobe. I guess these shirts don't stain like they do in the real world. No laundry. That's killer. But wearing a crop top, a skirt and some suspenders, not your typical fighter's outfit huh? I'll stitch something together the next time we are out training. But until then..."

The woman pressed her hand to her neck to give it a pop, "This outfit will have to do. So. That Queen Bee should be showing up pretty soon, huh? Think we can end this a little early if I just started to go berserk on everything until it comes out of hiding? Also, I wasn't gonna mention this until later, but we are still on for tonight?"

"There won't be a tonight for the both of you..." came a voice out of the shrubs. Dani had turned her attention on the eavesdropper as she folded her arms over her chest and gazed at the hooded player with the gruff voice.  Above his head was the bobble of an orange cursor along with a sickly looking tattoo of a coffin stretched over his exposed abdomen. 

"What the hell is up with this guy?" She asked in a whisper towards Aereth. Dani didn't wait for an answer and she took a step forward, "Not one of those silly Role Players, are you? What is your problem anyway, Boy? We are just on a quest. Why don't you go and run on home." The female said, giving the player a wave of her hand.

"Hahaha. Silly girl, have you any idea what this symbol means?" He said pointing to the logo. The woman shook her head, "Have no idea. But that tattoo is in bad taste, Boy. I tried to give you an out, but it seems like you are challenging me. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson, Boy." Fingers popped and cracked as Dani took another step forward, "Don't interrupt me." She said with a tone towards Aereth. "Today starts my record for wins in duels against other Players. We'll see if I have what it takes to defeat Aincrad's hardened players."

@Aereth 

Raising both of his hands in front of him with a small grin on his face Aereth replied. "Hey, I'm not a ninja assassin. It's just, if I fight I want to win, and getting the first strike on my opponent helps me archiving this. After your fist attack you can make noises as much as you like." He then had to chuckle at the 'establish dominance' part of her small speech. "Definitely didn't help you establishing dominance last night." he then mumbled in an almost inaudible voice. 

"Well, you're a tailor, so making new cloths shouldn't be that big of a problem for you. And yeah, that stupid field boss should be showing up right at any moment." raising an eyebrow at the last question, Aereth was just about to answer but unfortunately got interrupted by another player.

With his gaze becoming ice cold and his facial features turning into a frown, Aereth immediately equipped all the items he had at his battle ready slots. Casual clothes got replaced by his sturdy grey-blue and gold armor, his sword materialized on his back and his armor started to flare up in white flames immediately indicating that he was not to be taken lightly. "Laughing Coffin..." Aereth's voice was filled with rage and hatred. Finally after all this time they sowed up again. After all this time he would have his shot at getting some information about them.

As Dani took a step forward, Aereth put a firm grip on her shoulder, pulling her back closer to his front, before whispering.  "They don't spar. The only thing they do is killing your avatar for fun. So you will stay back, and you won't do anything stupid. They are way out of your league. Understood?" Even though he formulated his last statement like a question, he let no room for any arguing. Most definitely that player would by far outlevel the still inexperienced Dani. "And besides that... This is something personal. So just watch your back, since they usually come in pairs... And if sh*t starts hitting the fan, use this."He too a teleport crystal out of one of the many hidden pockets of his armor, and gave it to Dani. Oh how long had he been training, how hard had he been working to get a shot at the laughing coffin. This time he wouldn't just watch somebody die, and then run away. Today he was the hunter and they were his prey... "What do you want?" he spat towards the hooded player.

@Daniella

"Laughing Coffin? Is this one of the PK Guild you were talking about?" He had talked about this very little but he did have a personal vendetta against these groups of players. Dani was ready to argue that she should take on this guy, but the mention she might be outclassed and out leveled really struck a nerve. She was not mad at Aereth for this, more so at herself, she had to train harder. She didn't always want to be out classes and out leveled by some punk. She had no choice, she was just getting warmed up and wanted to show off her talents to Aereth. Now she could not, since he was stepping in. The annoyed girl sighed and took a step back glaring at the hooded player. She just pointed her finger at him and then took a side view beside a tree and leaned against. 

"Do what you got to do, Aereth." The woman said folding her arms over her chest. She had kept the item he gave her and leaned silently, if there was another player out there then she would keep an eye out so he wouldn't get ambushed. 

The hooded player smiled through his cloak. With a hand he slowly moved it on down from his face, "Aereth, the PKKer. How cute that I run into you of all players. Sensui would like a word, in fact, he would like to recruit you into the fold. We've been...trying to regather our forces for a little while now but there has been a troublesome boy scooping out our prospects. So Sensui, our Leader would like to speak with you personally. If you still want to fight, that's fine. To be honest, I don't care. Because you are a wild card, we can't have your kind ruining our fun. We've already had to deal with two traitors in our ranks, one of them is dead the other is MIA since he killed her. But, we are rebuilding and the name Laughing Coffin will once more spread fear and mayhem into the world of Aincrad. This choice I give to you, we fight to the death, or I give you directions to speak with our leader, Sensui. Up to you..."

Daniella scoffed at the unhooded player, he had some balls revealing himself like that. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, decent toned muscles. Look like he used something other than a dagger but Dani wouldn't know for sure. And he was using a lot of names that the busty pugilist didn't know. So the leader of Laughing Coffin was a guy named Sensui? "Interesting." @Aereth

A slow nod came as a response to Dani's question if the LC was one of the groups Aereth was hunting down. His eyes didn't leave the cloaked figure for one moment. Up until now, he hadn't had the opportunity to fight an active member of the Laughing Coffin. And with what the player in front of them just said, it seemed like the rumors of the guild being dormant for now turned out to be true.

Aereth took a couple of moments to process what the player in front of him just said. Their leader wanted to have a word with him? Recruit him? Most definitely a trap, but now he had a name. He just needed more. "A fight to the death, doesn't sound half bad to me, but how about a little wager? We fight and depending on who manages to get the other player into the redzone first wins. If I win you tell me everything about Sensui and your little guild before I kill you. If you win, I'm either coming with you and talk to Sensui, or you can kill me. Your call." A grin came to his face, and the adrenaline started to rush through Aereth's veins. He was actually looking forward to a challenging fight. Ever since his imprisonment he wasn't able to test his abilities to the full extent, and he was eager to go all out on somebody. Dani knew what to do in case of an emergency, and this was his best shot at gathering information about the most dangerous PKing guild of the game. "Oh, and no buffs. Cause if you start to buff, then I have to buff, and in the end it's just a waste of items..."

@Daniella

"Such demands. Very well, I agree to these terms. Heh heh." The figure laughed showing the dagger dripping with a blue and red aura. As he stood there, his cloak began to show signs of fire blowing in the breeze. Piercing green eyes from the shabby brown haired individual as he showed of his perfectly equipped unique set up. There was no denying, Laughing Coffin was a base of players who prided themselves in PvP and they would have the best available equipment to attack players for the thrill of the kill. Chuckling softly, the man knew this player, the PKKer whom had been the talk of the PK Circuit was nothing more than a novice compared to the others. But things could get wrong, and things could get bad. Licking his lips and twirling his dagger, the man got into pose and moved forward with the grace of a black cat. Speed on his side as he launched himself forward as the flaming cloak now billowed away from his body showing an impressive leather arm plate. The seething red and green dagger took to Aereth's face...

Dani's eyes had widened, she could possibly lose her trainer in this battle. But there was no throwing in the towel, it was a Fight. And this was a fight that had a lot of personal issues on the table to Aereth. So she had to back away more, away from the battle. He needed to concentrate and with her there, he couldn't fight and see her to safety. So she would slink further into the trees and waited with a crouched position. All she could do was watch outside the right, it was an odd feeling to do the watching. She had rather been the one fighting. @Aereth

Unknown Challenger of LC:
Equal Your Stats
Armor Heavy: 2 Slots Flame Aura
-1 Slot Life Steal
Weapon Rnk 5 Dagger: 2 Slots Freeze
- 1 Slot Burn
Accessory: +3 Accuracy 

A wicked grin crawled over Aereth's face when he finally agreed to his conditions. If he handled this fight the right way, he would be able to get rid of a member of the Laughing Coffin, as well as get some more information about them. That was, if that player would hold his end of the bargain. When his opponent started showing off all of his uniques, Aereth's grin just widened. Up until now he hadn't fought many that had equipment of similar quality to this players. Oh, how he was going to enjoy this fight. "These are quite some stunning toys you have there." he said with a chuckle, and unsheathed his brand new blade. This was going to be the first combat use of the sword that immediately gave of a black aura. Aereth placed the Dimensional Shift into a backhanded position and got into his battle stance. "Let's see how good that thing really is..." he thought, grin still intact. 

His opponent came at a very impressing speed at him, and the brunette rose his blade in front of his face to parry the attack. Sparks flew through the air as the two unique weapons clashed against at each other. The two blades fought for dominance over each other, but in this kind of battle Aereth's longer and bulkier sword would give him the edge, so he pushed back at his opponent with all of his might, before lowering his body, grabbing some dirt from the ground and throwing it directly into the face of his opponent. Using the moment, Aereth would activate his <<Leaping Crane>> sword art, and delivered a stun kick to the chest of his opponent. He felt the flames of his armor enhancement slowly burning away at his health points, but he got first blood.

@Daniella

Daniella had slipped from the trees to allow Aereth to fight at his potential. She knew being there would only make him worry, but there was nothing to fear. As he had said they would travel in packs, there didn't seem to be anyone else who followed. Except for a strange looking fabric that had wafted by a singular tree just now. Tilting her head to the side, she began to investigate. Dani slowly crept up on that shady looking tree and checked all around it but found nothing. When she had turned around however, there was a rather tall and intimidating fellow. 

"Why hell-blrg" Cut short of any formalities, the man's large hands were around her throat choking the life force from her body. She had been lifted off the ground, her feet dangling while her brown eyes rolled. She struggled to get a grasp of the situation, this guy was far more powerful than he let on, well, he was massive so... Dani swung her body upwards wrapping her feet around the man's arm. A solid left foot came crashing into his face, if it had been outside the game, that was clearly a nose breaking kick she had just done. But the attack had jarred the man's hands from her neck letting her go in a hurry. 

Stumbling backwards, the caped player shook his head and snarled, "Quite the move there little girl. But I have a secret that you don't know. I am not the decoy." Dani had found her way to her feet after landing squarely on her butt. With a simple jump, she was in her boxer's stance and didn't know what he meant by that. Confused, but more geared kicking this guy's butt. The woman charged with her speed and slammed a fist right into the guys nose a second time, doing a leaping attack. Shattering any possible fragments of bone in his nose would have won her the match with that attack, but the player just stumbled backwards and laughed. "The hell is with you?" 

"Ahh, I see you are figuring it out. I might be a little slower than my brothers in hiding, but I am what they call a Fist Tank. I have an impressive amount of mitigation and devastating power to come with it. Let me show you." The Bull charged at her with a slower speed than she could with her feet. Fists threw the air at her, but she was able to dodged them easily enough until she was pinned into a tree, where hands seemingly came up and wrapped around her wrists, a foot to her back and then she was pinned down to the ground, "Umph!" she fell with a silent thud....

---

Aereth had been fighting this other guy with the Uniques, they had squared off with one another until the other finally backed away. "Hahahah! Plans seem to have gone according to plan. Mr. Pkker! You must now make a decision," he said pointing to the woods. Six men came from the shadows, blades held to the neck of Dani as they came into sight, "As I said, Mr. Sensui would like a word with you. If you do not comply, the little girl will lose a lot more than just her life." 

"Ahh...Hey, Aereth? How goes? Sorry, I think I bit off more than I could chew..." The blades seemed to be uniquely enhanced, dripping with auras that resonated with power. These PKers were not your run-in the mill novices, these were some of the more top end fighters of the Laughing Coffin. 

"What's it gonna be?" @Aereth

Just as Aereth wanted to go for another attack on the very strong player, he backed away and started to laugh. Aereth's grin vanished and got replaced by a frown. He could barely keep up with that one player, and now there were six more players with Dani as their hostage. "F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, F********CK." he cursed mentally, slowly sheathing his blade, and deactivating the flame aura of his armor. "I shouldn't have assumed that I'd be walking out of this encounter like nothing happened right?" he asked rhetorically and raised his hands in front of him.

He didn't want to get imprisoned again. And he definitely didn't want to see another player die by the hands of the Laughing Coffin with him around. "I'm coming with you. But don't dare to do anything with the woman. I'm gonna make every second hell as long as I last..." it was a weak threat, but if he really had to watch another woman die right in front of him, he would most probably go on tilt. After all the sh*t he went through, from loosing the woman he loved for over six yeas, to the exhausting trip down the floors with Kooh where they got ambushed a couple of times, to his recent capture and imprisonment, he was still wondering how he didn't get completely insane up until now. Or was he already and he hand't noticed yet? And just as was starting to get his sh*t together agin, BAM. Shafted by Laughing Coffin in most probably yet another imprisonment... "What a beautiful day..." he thought looking directly at the hooded player he fought previously...

@Daniella

Led with blades to their backs and towing some kind of treasure. The suspicious looking players with the Laughing Coffin tattoos marched through the woods only to come up to an inlet of land where many, many other players stood. Upon a throne of some sort sat a player, a male, long curly blonde hair, dazzling green eyes. He sat with a grin on his face, one leg over the other and was dressed in an older gothic century looking get up. Dani had noticed the player from the corner of her eyes as they were lead to the front of this player and his seemingly velvet red throne chair. The man cradled some kind glass in his hand as he sipped from it gingerly. 

"Come now, this is no way for our Guests. Please, gents, put down your weapons." The man stood up, he was tall and those bright green eyes sat on Dani as she looked up at him. Her mouth slightly open as she took in his grandiose appearance. The man traveled from his and looked at Aereth, "Ahh, you must be the PKKer, Aereth. I humbly apologize for the manner in which you were brought. You are not some mere stock of game that can be dragged here or there. But I had to be a little...persuasive in my actions." 

The man placed a hand on Aereth's shoulder and rubbed his muscles, as if to work him up into something. "We are Laughing Coffin." He said straight to the point. "We've been collecting the pieces of ourselves for the last few months since the incident where we were almost..gone extinct, I should say. However, it has come to my attention that you; a PKKer has been trying to pick up where another had left off. And I had planned to have you assassinated. Let me tell you..." Just then his tone had got much more sinister, it had made Dani gulp hard when that look and tone changed into something rather dark, "You have been a thorn...in my side, Boy." The man took his hands off Aereth's shoulders and stood in front of the two once again. 

"BUT..." a much lighter tone came resonating from his voice, the one he had carried just moments into their brief introductions, "I thought. You are such a grand killer of killers. I could use you. Aereth. You have come under the pretense that I want you to join the Laughing Coffin. To be clear, that is not what I want. I would rather pay you to do a job for me. A simple job actually and it would be nothing you haven't done in the past. There are a few rival guilds that are Player Killers, and some of them have taken an interest in ripping us apart. I would like for you, to in turn, rip them apart. You will be paid of course. But only when you are completely finished with the job. But in turn, I want you to stay away from my Members. Laughing Coffin is off limits, do you understand? You do this job for me and I'll let the big chested Grappler live." His emerald eyes on Dani as he gave his lips a small lick with a flicker of his tongue. In turn Dani was making vomiting noises as she stuck her finger down her throat, "Gross." She said, which caused the male player to react with a laugh. 

"Refuse? I kill her, then I kill everyone you have been in contact with, then...I will come for you. If you thought that last prison was bad, I have found a place where you would never see the light of day again. It would make the hell you were in seem like a Paradise. I have a list of player's you need to kill. Kill all of them on the list and I'll make sure to back off on you and your friends. Do we have an accord?" Sensui smiled, one hand behind his back while the other was in front of Aereth ready to shake on this deal. 

@Aereth

To say he was eager to get to know about the reason as to why both Dani and Aereth weren't dead yet, was an understatement. With seven so strong players, they could have shafted him and Dani in mere moments. So this Sensui guy wanted something from him. No. He needed something from him. Something that kept both Dani and him alive up to this point. And that was good.

When they finally reached the destined place where Aereth and Dani would finally meet Sensui, he took a few moments to take in the appearance of the leader of the guild that had taken everything from him. A big throne, fancy looking attire. Clearly another guy with a f*cking god complex... 

While the leader of the Laughing Coffin spoke and laid out his offer to Aereth, the brunette kept silent. "How much information did they gather on me up until now?" he thought when Sensui told him how he would take out everyone he had contact with if he wouldn't agree with the deal. Aereth pretty much knew what the future would bring to him. Looking at the hand offered to him, he pretty much was a dead man walking. Either he would accept and get stronger until they saw him as too much of a threat to let him roam free anymore, or they would kill him on the spot. But did he care? Hell no! He would use the time he still had and try everything to overcome the obstacle in the form of Laughing Coffin in front of him.

Aereth grabbed the hand of Sensui with a smile, and pulled him closer to him, before locking his brown ores with the green ones of the Sensui. "I accept. I will stay away from the Laughing Coffin, and I'll work for you, if your members stay away from not only her, but all my people. And I want to do it in my own way. Just hand me the list and give me some time." he said, his lunatic smile still in tact. "I wanna try out some new things..."

@Daniella