[PP:F2:Complete] Long Live the Queen Quest: [Aereth]

"Hahah, quite the robust lad. Very well, we agree to not touch a pretty hair on any of your friends. I am so glad we were able to come to a conclusion without any blood shed between us." Sensui nodded his head to one of the other members who jumped off a rock. A short male player garbed in dark purple bodysuit while heavily armed katanas swung from his belt. The male peeled down his mask and took from his inventory a memo, a list of names that were on their hit list. Sensui had 'danced' his way back to his throne chair and fell back with a thud, his goblet filled once more as he took a more carefree position as three exotic, beautiful women came over to pamper him and feed him. 

"You have three months to kill these players. By that time, we will come to find you out again should you not have done what was told for you to do. I'll personally come and drag you by that hair to my Master and have you eat the dirt to which you walk and stand on. Then I'll bury you in the deepest trenches of the woods, locked and driven to madness for eternity. You both are dismissed." 

"Now, now, Hellion, there is no need to be so dramatic. I am sure the Lad knows what he is doing. But he right, you both are free to go now. Thank you so very much for your time." Sensui gave a cordial wave as Dani was given the opportunity to stand by Aereth once again. 

The woman took him by the hand to lead them out of the lair of the madmen and would turn back only to see them leaving the area for good. The woman sighed and dropped his hand from hers, "Wow. That was something, huh? Goldie Locks over there didn't seem so bad though compared to the others, but I bet he was the strongest out of them all. And did you see those other girls hanging all over him like that? pfft. No respect for their own bodies to do the whim of a male at beck and call. So shallow. Anyways, sorry I got blindsided in my fight with that other player. I didn't find out what was happening until it was too late. But! We are alive, right? Fight for another day. Are you gonna do the job that he asked you to do though? He basically blackmailed you into it." @Aereth 

'Ironic...' he thought while he was handed the killing list. Back when he first started to work on getting stronger he pledged to destroy that damned guild, and now he was working for them. 'Some things need to be done in order to survive...' When the cocky player that handed Aereth the crystal mentioned how he would drag Aereth to Sensui by his hair, he simply shot a short chuckle at his way. "Yeah, f*ck you too, my dude. You don't need to pull out that tough guy sh*t in front of me. I'm no amateur. Hell, I might as well have more kills than you under my belt, so why don't you just shut up and let the grown ups talk?" With that he turned one more time to Sensui and chuckled when he ordered Hellion to calm down again. "Three months and I'm done with your list. Like you just said... I know what I'm doing, and as long as you stick to our little agreement we won't have any problems. Do I need to contact anybody as soon as I'm done, or are you going to check on everything by yourself?" He asked trying to get something more out of this encounter than just a few names.

After everything was settled Dani grabbed Aereth by the arm leaving the area, and as soon as they were far enough away, replied to the busty pugilist. "Yeah, Goldie Locks for sure was the strongest one among them. He radiated a completely different aura than the other idiots. And don't judge those gals for what they're doing. Maybe they are forced to do that, who knows... But f*ck that for now." After that she mentioned how she was sorry for not being attentive enough and getting her good looking butt captured. "Hey don't apologize. I'm the one who messed this up and brought you into danger. I should have made you use that crystal the moment I gave it to you, as well as getting my ass out of there as well with one of my own. But I wanted to meet this leader of them for a long time, but didn't have the opportunity. They were like ghosts for the last couple of months, and the fact that I didn't even look for them actively didn't help either... I hope you aren't mad at me for that.

@Daniella

"Haha, I can't be mad at you for myself screwing up. Think nothing of it, Aereth. But I know you had a pretty lousy time having to do what that guy told you to do. I'll understand if you wanna call it an early day after we fight this Queen Bee. We still have a quest to finish up and it looks like you might have your hands full with that Bounty List. Should I come with you? Or would you rather do this alone?" 

The female had taken the lead, going back into the woods where they had originated. Before they got tangled into that Laughing Coffin mess, they were easing into a Quest that would net Dani some extra skill points to add to her growing numbers and to lead her to one step closer to her Offensive Build. But a lot of that was sidetracked for a little while. She wandered what was on his mind though? It must be hard having to deal with that on a daily basis. His hands were already thick with the blood of others, she wondered if killing more would push him further into his own madness that he had been stalling off. 

She had leaned on him and her lips smiled up as her forearm rested against his chest, "I'll take care of you tonight and should you need to leave to take care of business, I'll be more than understanding." She shuttled off his body and turned to face the woods, pounding her fist to her palm. "Alright. Let's finish this job then." @Aereth  

Aereth thought for a moment about what Dani just said, but then slowly shook his head. She was making great progress with training and leveling up, but she still was far away from where she could take on one or two of those players by herself. He would also have to watch out for her and that would end up weakening him more than helping. "No. As much as I hate to say this, but I have to. You're not ready for something like this. And I don't even want to talk down anything you archived in the days since we started training, since you improved greatly, but this is still a little bit too big for you." he then locked eyes with her and shot a small smile over to the female. "No. We will finish this training session properly and after that we'll head home. No need to turn into a whiny ass bitch just because of some threats. I'll work something out. I always do." he said, trying to act tough and not to let the encounter get to him. He was through with that sh*t after his recent capture.

He was following Dani swiftly although some steps behind her since she took the lead. When she then suddenly stopped and leaned on him, telling him that she would take care of him tonight as well as that she would understand if he would have to leave for some business, Aereth was quite surprised. Dani usually was rough and direct, so he didn't expect to say something like this. He cracked a smile and simply nodded, before she turned away to face the woods again. "You know that you're some quite awesome chick?" he asked and finally heard the sounds of the wasp queen getting louder.

@Daniella

Dani squinted her brown eyes at Aereth and nodded her head, long dark hair unfurled off her shoulder as she looked over it with a smile, "Oh I know I am an awesome chick. This is something you don't need to tell me." Standing and looking at the upcoming buzzing sound. the insect Queen had ambushed the player catching her off guard. Stinger first flying right at Daniella, she had attempted to move but was struck head on causing her body to be ripped from where she was standing and rolling a few feet backwards. A little jarred from the attack, the Busty Pugilist stood up and swept the dirt off her butt and hands and got into a boxer's stance once again. She held her hand out to Aereth, "Don't worry. I got this." 

The female titled her neck and pushed her gloves hand over the exposed portion and rolled her shoulders. Fingers slipped underneath her suspenders as she rolled them off her body as they swung at her side. She was gonna get serious with this nasty Bug Queen. Hopefully her next attack would land a critical blow. That would be awesome. @Aereth

Dani: 99/120
EN: 10/12
Sword Art: Miss

ID: 86796
BD: 4
MD: 9 {+1 Dmg}

Wasp Queen: 50/50
Dmg: 20

Edited by Daniella

Simply nodding when Dani mentioned how she would take on the field boss on her own, Aereth leaned against a nearby tree and opened up his menu. He scrolled through the tabs, until he found the message section and started to type away.

To: @Domarus

Subject: Meeting

Text: Hey Dom. I've got some problems I need your help with. The Laughing Coffin finally made their first move on me.  Seems like they don't want to let me roam free without any control anymore. They offered me a list of players I need to take care of if I want the people who have connections with me to stay safe. It really seems like I'm a magnet for sh*t like this... Either way, I'd like to meet with you tonight around midnight if you've got the time. Preferably in your shop so I can use the instant teleport crystals.

Satisfied with the message he pressed the send button and continued watching Dani as she tried to take down the field boss. A tired yawn escaped his at the thought of the pretty f*cking long night he would have today....

She had pulled down her suspenders and was trying her best to f*ck up the wasp queen as good as she could. It was no problem that she had missed the opening strike, since this was her first field boss and she still needed to gather more experience in fighting mobs...

@Daniella

Out of the corner of her eyes, Dani looked at Aereth. He seemed to be busy with other things. A small pout, "Hey! Watch what I can do!" It wa sa cry for attention, because she was used to the sort of crowd to watch her when she fought. Up on the ring, she was the highlight of the show. With her knuckles tightening under the gloves of the Rock Smashers, the agile female moved in for the attack. The Wasp Queen buzzed and fluttered in a simple pattern, easily enough to guess where the attack would land. But despite being stung by the attack of the Queen, the female brushed it off. 

With her eyes on the prize, Dani made her quick attack. Feet and hands began to glow an eerie dark fervor of an aura that wrapped around her 'weapons.' She had launched herself forward, legs moving quickly as they struck at the queen one after another. When she spun around, her arm extended outwards and a fiery chop dropped the HP of the Queen to less than half. One more attack like that and this would be Quest Over. @Aereth

Dani: 79/120
EN: 7/12
Sword Art: Delayed Sword: 4x8 = 32 Dmg

ID: 86929
BD: 8 [Keen Activated: +3 BD next turn]
MD: 6

Wasp Queen: 18/50

Edited by Daniella

Aereth was already going through the things he would need to talk about with Domarus. Which course of action would be the best to handle this situation. It was clear without saying that Aereth didn't want to risk the lives of his friends and comrades, so he would have to stick to the plan and warn all the players he could think of. Suddenly Dani called out to him. He had been watching her, but his mind was elsewhere and she seemed to have noticed.

Shaking his head, he apologized. "Sorry, lost in thoughts." quickly after that Dani landed the first hit on the field boss and reduced its health points to under 50%. She really was relying more on punch related combat, but also started to utilize kicks to get the upper hand in combat. Nodding, he pushed himself from the tree he was leaning against and said. "One more hit, and it's done. Come on, you can do this." Voice confident and strong, but with some resemblance of proud in it as well. She really had developed well over the last couple of days, and Aereth was proud to think that he was also a reason for that. 

@Daniella

The shower of confidence was heard from the Trainer towards the trees. Her brown eyes flickered at her opponent, the busted up Wasp Queen. "Oh back for round two, eh?" The needle like stinger came swiftly, and although Dani was particularly well at dodging blows, the massive girth of the Wasp Queen came buzzing towards her with the ferocity of a lion. Taking another sweeping hit from the Wasp Queen, Dani shrugged off the damage. She had taken a look at her health bar, but that's all it was. Just a look. She didn't even seem to care to have taken so much damage. But she had gone to retaliate. Darkness abound upon her feet and arms. Sweeping through the air as her dark hair trailed behind her. Legs spread and then thrust, the MA skill going off in a chain as she viciously assaulted the Queen Wasp and then with a rigged hand, she cut clearly across the head and shoulder of the Wasp where it's head was severed, rolled and then poofed into pixie dust ina  matter of moments. 

A small screen lit up in front of her, showing her had got her prizes and experience. Flicking the dark hair behind her, she moved up to Aereth and leaned against a tree. "And that's all she wrote...Time to get the hell out of here, Boy. I know you have some thinking to do. So should we just call it here and we'll meet back up later? I'll train while you are away." @Aereth

Dani: 59/120
EN: 4/12
Sword Art: Delayed Sword: 4x8 = 32 Dmg

ID: 86967
BD: 5[Keen: +3 BD] Hit
MD: 6

Wasp Queen: 0/50

Edited by Daniella

Health points dropped to under 50% after the last attack of the Wasp Queen, but Dani seemed unfazed by that fact. She furiously continued her assault on the insect until it was dead for good. She then came over to him, telling him that it was time to go. "Impressive. I really didn't expect you to make such big steps in just such a short amount of time. And don't worry about me. I'll meet up with somebody way later tonight, so I'm still free for pretty much anything." He said with a wink. He would be fine with either some more training for Dani, senseless mob grinding for himself to clear his thoughts, or... Yeah, you can imagine what.

"Again sorry for not paying much attention to the first half of your battle. As the one training you I should be more attentive to what you are doing while fighting mobs on your own." he said while rubbing the back of his head with his left arm. "I really want you to get much much stronger, so you can hold your ground in case some f*ckers like the ones from before show up again. Usually they don't f*ck around much, unless it seems they need something from you."

@Daniella