[PP-F21] Gathering Courage

She gave Beatbox a short stare before looking down. She wasn't ignorant to her flaws in combat - exercising restraint was never my strong suit, and though she could often weasel out of a tight spot with excellent agility, it was beyond idiotic to rely on risky such manoeuvres. "You don't have to worry," she replied with an assuring smile. "I was reckless in the past, perhaps idiotic too... but I won't put myself in danger anymore. Not again. It's... it's not worth it." A sour memory flashed into her mind but she forced it out with a fierce shake of the head.

The spiders were still recovering from Beat's assault. Alright, now's my chance! She chose to target the closest spider who stood separated from the rest, pointing her weapon forwards at stomach height with the tip angled slightly to the left. The blade left a green trail in the air as she darted next to the arachnid, slashing across, diagonally up and diagonally down with trained finesse. The first spider's HP plummetted to 0, its carcass bursting into thousands of tiny polygons.

-----

ID: 86736 - BD: 7 - CD: 9 - LD: 6+7=13

[H:3] Beatbox - HP: 1235/1235 - EN: 70/122

[H:3] Birdie - HP: 640/640 - EN: 53/64 (-8) (+1)

• Sword Art Used: Delta Attack [Damage = 11*9=99]

Giant Spiders x3 - HP: 84/610 - DMG: 183

Giant Spiders x1 - HP: -15/610 - DEAD - Dropped 1,830 Col

@Beatbox

Edited by Birdie

Beatbox had looked over to Birdie who had successfully defeated one of the Spiders, now was the time to finish the spiders off. And with one swift movement as they had tried to attack he hit the ground as a shadow explosion hit all 3 of the remaining spiders ending their lives. Beatbox had then sheathed his sword after the victory against them and sent all of the items and col that he had earned to Birdie and said to her "Here, a farewell gift." he looked at her with a smile "I would love to stay around... but..." he looked down and over to the path back to the main settlement that then turned to almost what it had seemed depression "There's a fight I must win." he then proceeded to walk away to his eventual doom as Birdie had released her beloved falcon.. and thus the Aer Solider was never seen again.

@Birdie

-----

ID: 86877 - BD: 3+5=8 - MD: 3-4=-1

[H:3] Beatbox - HP: 1235/1235 - EN: 52/122

• Sword Art Used: Shadow Explosion [Damage = 17*9=153]

[H:2] Birdie - HP: 640/640 - EN: 60/64

Giant Spiders x3 - HP: 84/610 - DMG: 183

Loot: 3 T3 Material - Uncommon Consumable - 5490 Col

-----

Thread Complete!

Birdie - 1 SP - 7740 Col - 25 T3 Mats - Uncommon Consumable

Beatbox - Walks Away a Dead Man.