[PP - F10 - KE] One Man Apocalypse

Beatbox stood in the main settlement of Floor 10 after making his deliveries to the guild and Thea, all he had left was The Silver Cresent, Blastia's Core, and wind... and poor little Ocarina who doesn't know whats coming to him. Beatbox looked around to the cave system of a floor... this was gonna be the floor he was gonna go into a battle huh... Beatbox shook his head with a chuckle, he's not gonna go down without one last final huzzah. This figure he's recently heard about doesn't know whats coming to him, maybe... there was a chance in victory. However Beatbox knew it was slim, however he's not gonna let this man go away unscathed, this WAS something that needed to be done. Beatbox had stepped out of the main settlement to the end of the road to eventually lead himself to where the horsemen had told him of his last movements... who knows if he's even here though... its only a rumor he had heard.

@Death_Adder

"Why is it that every heroic zealot in this game looks so Aryan?"

The air carried Adder's dull, very unimpressed voice. Equally dull, unimpressed blue eyes stared down at Beatbox as he made his approach. The black-haired man stood in the middle of the path, one of the two swords resting upon his belt drawn and leaned on. From the expression his face wore, it was clear that something had annoyed him. Perhaps the blonde's interrogation of one of those within his guild, of which had informed Adder of the kid's apparent suicide mission to find him. Although Adder liked to oblige the crazy ones, sometimes they were entertaining or had something interesting to say.

"So, what's your tragic backstory, kiddo? You looking for revenge? Or maybe you wanna take this off me?" Adder began, lifting the other sword from its scabbard and allowing it to come to rest on his shoulder. His head tilted, and a coy smile pulled at his cheeks.

"Come on, entertain me a little."

@Beatbox

Well, here was the man the living legend. Beatbox had looked at him, he was dull... just as he expected him to be, he didn't like the way he looked, everything about him screamed... Player Killer, heck he was even orange. To Beatbox's surprise... he had a deadly secret that he had fallen too... this man, had Dual Blades. Now this would have been a scary sight, however Beatbox had gave Death_Adder a smirk as he unsheathed The Silver Cresent from his side "Backstory? I never heard a murderer wanting to know a players backstory, typically they would get straight to the point wouldn't you think?" and with a blink of an eye Beatbox wasted no time entwining his sword with Charge and Bullrush moving forward upon Death_Adder stunning him into place dealing more damage than he would have thought... wait, did he take all of it? Beatbox didn't know but he had let out a chuckle as he exclaimed "Look's like the Dual Bladed man left his guard down for a second, tis a shame I suppose."

@Death_Adder

-----

ID: 86709 - BD: 7+4-4=7

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 17+5=22*11=242]

Beatbox: 1235/1235 - EN: 111/122 [-11 EN] - MIT: 66 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 17 - Battle Healing: 60

Death_Adder: 1363/1605 - EN: 160/160 - MIT: 0 Stunned

Skills / Equipment:

Spoiler

Skills:

Rank 5 - One Handed Straight Sword

• Rank 5 - Ferocity
  • Precision

Rank 5 - Light Armor

• Athletics
  • Sprint & Acrobatics

Rank 5 - Charge

• Bullrush

Rank 4 - Battle Healing

Rank 0 - Meditation

Rank 3 - Familiar Mastery Fighter

Rank 2 - Martial Arts

Concentration

Survival

Equipment:

The Silver Cresent MK. 1 - ACC III

Blastia's Core - MIT II - EVA I

Blastia's Wind - EVA II - MIT I (Mit on this equipment is not added.)

"Murderer?" Adder said with a dry chuckle, blue eyes watching carefully as Beatbox closed the gap between them. The blonde was equipped with typical Frontliner agility, although Adder hadn't expected much less. The gloved grip on his swords tightened as the digital blades ripped into his body, leaving a myriad of pixelated gashes on his person.

Three clicks of his tongue followed the damage as cerulean eyes rested upon his health gauge. He was stunned, again nothing unexpected, yet the damage was ultimately negligible. "They never oblige me." He muttered to himself. Having not moved from his casual, reclined posture that leaned his weight on the sword, Adder watched Beatbox closely, the smile still present on his face despite the precarious position one might have thought him to be in.

"I will applaud your tenacity though. If you hadn't been so much of an inconvenience, I might have given you a spot in my guild. Maybe as a punching bag for the initiates... though, now that I think about it, I don't think you'll be able to take too many hits."

@Beatbox

ID: x
BD: x

HP: 1438/1605 ( +75 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 160/160 
Sword Art: «n/a»
Damage: x

Death_Adder Statistics

Spoiler

Level 80
160 Energy
1605 HP

18 Base Damage
30 Damage on Nat BD6-8
31-32 Damage on Nat BD9-10
Paralyzes on Nat BD9-10
4 Evasion
4 Accuracy
0 Mitigation
Recovers 75HP at beginning of turn from R5 Battle Healing (Tier 3)

Skills
OHSS - R5
Dual Blades - R5
Light Armour - R5
Battle Healing - R5
Charge - R5
Search and Detect - R5
Parry
Disguise
Survival
Familiar: Damage - R3

Mods
Bull Rush
Athletics
Emergency Recovery
Sprint
Precision

Equipment
Blade of Michael - 2 Holy Damage || 2 Accuracy
Blade of Lucifer - 2 Fallen Damage || 2 Paralytic Venom
Legacy Charm - 1 Accuracy || 3 Evasion

Battle Ready Inventory
T3 Health Crystal - +360 HP || x5
T3 Damage Crystal - +9 Damage || x1
Teleport Crystal || x1
Safeguard || x1

Dual Blades Sword Arts

Spoiler

- Increases weapon equip limit to 2 instead of 1. Disables the ability to equip Heavy Armour, and caps mitigation at 0. Standard enhancement stacking rules apply.
Sword Arts:
    R1-
x2(5) Double Circular - STUN
x3(3) End Revolver
    R2-
x4(4) Shine Circular
x5(8) Locus Hexedra - STUN
x6(6) Dead Intersection
    R3-
x7(7) Crimson Splash
x9(9) Moonlight Shedder
x10(10) Inferno Raid
    R4- (+4 energy)
x14(18) Blackhowling Assault - STUN
x16(20) Starburst Stream
    R5- (+6 energy)
x16(22) Nebular Empress
x23(29) The Eclipse

Edited by Death_Adder

This man was empty almost what it had seemed... dead, Beatbox knew he was dealing with some sort of stone cold murderer... even with his dry chuckle. However after his attack upon Death_Adder it had seemed that he was even expecting him to do something like what he had done. Beatbox had looked down as he had spoke to him, and it had only made Beatbox more angry than he needs to be "Please, your men couldn't handle what I am capable of. I'm sure if it weren't for your Dual Blades they could stand a small chance against you. Heck, if they all teamed to together they might even successfully coop against you. That's if you don't give them what they want of course. Knowing the likes of you." he said before not hesitating to strike again against Death_Adder dealing more and more damage upon him. He knew eventually Death_Adder would strike against him... but there has to be some sort of strategy to win against him... something, maybe it involves built in stun sword arts. He took a deep breath, it had seemed he was fighting an impossible game to win.

@Death_Adder

-----

ID: 86710 - BD: 6+4=10

Sword Art Used: Meteor Break [Damage: 17*11=182]

Beatbox: 1235/1235 - EN: 101/122 [-11 EN] - MIT: 66 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 17 - Battle Healing: 60

Death_Adder: 1256/1605 - EN: 160/160 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 16

"How rude," Adder said as he endured another onslaught of cuts, which had done substantially less damage this time around. "-and incredibly presumptuous. I suppose your age is rather reflective of your intelligence... or lack thereof." He remarked, exhaling a long sigh.

"I'm not sure what your point is about dual blades, either. Maybe they could, maybe they couldn't. Thing is, that little hypothetical reality of yours is irrelevant." Adder commented as he shrugged off the stun status effect and rolled his shoulders. "Because I do have it, and-- spoiler alert, kids, I'm going to kill you with it." He said, spinning the blade that had punctured the ground up into a proper grip and crossing them just inches from the tip. Upon doing so, the mismatched blades shone brightly and emitted a lot hum.

The raven-haired egomaniac took off in a sprint, exhibiting the speed of a player with such a skill of the same name, and leapt into a rotating cut just as he neared Beatbox. Both of his blades bore down upon him, threatening to mince him with a multitudinous accumulation of slices.

@Beatbox

ID: 86711
BD: 3 (3 + 4(ACC) - 4(EVA))

HP: 1331/1605 ( +75 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 159/160 (+1/-2)
Sword Art: «The Eclipse»

x1 T3 Damage Crystal used. (+9 Damage)

Edited by Death_Adder

"Lack of intelligence huh?" Beatbox chuckled and let Death_Adder continue to speak, after he was done he had went out to attack him along with using a crystal... now that it reminded Beatbox, he should have brought one with him... just to deal the damage, well... you kind of forget when you're on a suicide mission. Beatbox had dodged out of the Adder's attack which was a difficult attack as it was dang near impossible to do so, however he managed to pull off the attack, then he had retaliated with Meteor Break to continue to pressure onto the murderer, he knows he can't use the paralysis sword art because it would use too much energy... "Spoiler to you Death_Adder, you're gonna have to work to kill me. Because I will not die so easily." he looked at him with a confident yet knowing look that he was going to die. "I know you can easily kill me, but I love to taunt the devil, and even when staring down the eyes of death. I will strike back."

@Death_Adder

-----

ID: 86712 - BD: 7+4-4=7

Beatbox: 1235/1235 - EN: 91/122 [-11 EN / +1 EN] - MIT: 66 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 17 - Battle Healing: 60

Death_Adder: 1149/1605 - EN: 160/160 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 16

Adder growled, his face scrunching into a grimace as his attack had missed. It was funny at first, he thought, but now it was growing to become quite the irritating scenario indeed. He turned his gaze and settled it upon Beatbox as he unleashed another combo, blades tearing through his post-motion frozen body. When that myriad of strikes was through and Beatbox had backed off, Adder picked himself up off the ground, straightened his posture, and adjusted the collar of his militaristic uniform.

"You know, I actually like you, kid." Adder admitted, the irritation in his voice rather clear as his words hissed through practically closed teeth. "You would have been entertaining to keep around, but... you know what they say." He continued. Then, in an instant, he was gone. His activation of the charge skill in unison with the sprint and athletic skill made him move like a blur, and in the span of a second, he was behind Beatbox.

"Nothing personal." He said, just as he unleashed the brutal upper echelon of Sword Arts upon the blonde's person. Twenty three strikes, alternating between blades, tore through him one after another. To add to it all, his «Bullrush» skill mod left him motionless when the abuse was over and the dust had settled.

ID: 86713
BD: 6 (6 + 4(ACC) - 4(EVA))

HP: 1224/1605 ( +75 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 137/160 (+1/-23)
Damage: 1(base) + 2(2h bonus) + 5(weapon skill) + 9(familiar damage) + 9(damage crystal) + 1(athletics) + 5(charge) + 12(fallen) = 44 * 23 = 1012(RAW) - 66(MIT) = -946 HP

Beatbox HP: 289/1235 HP
STUNNED

Edited by Death_Adder

Beatbox had smirked after his last successful attack and looked upon Death_Adder as he had admitted that he had liked him and how entertaining it would have been to keep him around... but this was the line where Beatbox was not going to win and he had taken a Dual Blade sword art entwined with Charge and Bullrush. Beatbox was blown back from the attack and was stunned. Beatbox had fell to his knees and eventually to the ground where he had looked up to the man before trying to get up but failing because of the paralysis. "This is how it ends huh? Well... I cannot say I wasn't aware that what is to happen I suppose. But to die to the man with Dual Blades... the supposed Hero of Aincrad... it sucks.." he had thought to himself before falling onto the ground where he would die "This is the end Death_Adder... kill me. You have won. Hero of Aincrad." he had accepted defeat and knew what was to come next.

@Death_Adder

-----

Beatbox: 349/1235 - EN: 92/122 [+1 EN] - MIT: 66 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 17 - Battle Healing: 60

Death_Adder: 1224/1605 - EN: 160/160 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 16

"Aww, come on, bud! Perk up!" Adder said as he recovered from his sword art's post-motion stun effect. He rested the flat of Lucifer's blade upon his shoulder and held Michael outward, slowly strutting around Beatbox.

"No quips? No "taunting the devil"? I thought I was gonna have to work for it? Come on, give me something!" He continued, further taunting the broken swordsman whilst circling him like a wolf circling its wounded prey. Adder lowered the flat of Michael and held it near Beatbox's neck as he moved, just barely pressing its tip against his throat before he lowered himself down onto his level.

"Look, kid. Can I call you kid? Look-- You put up a good fight. I admire your chutzpah. But you 'n me? We're light-years apart. Did you really think that you stood a chance? In fact... did you think that I didn't come prepared? That I don't have five people ready to jump you, even on the miniscule chance that you managed to make me sweat? You lost this fight the minute you walked out of that settlement.. in fact, you lost it the minute the idea even entered that overactive little imagination of yours." Adder said, rising back up to his feet. He closed his eyes and drew in a nice, long breath through his nose before exhaling it through his mouth.

"Well, enough monologuing. Heads gotta roll!" He exclaimed, taking a few steps away from Beatbox before he turned about face and lifted the brother blades. "I'd ask for any last words, but I think I've filled our quota of movie cliche's for the day." Adder said as he blades began to shine with that familiar glow. "Hasta la vista!"

Adder tore forward, his blades raised and ready to strike. His right foot came down hard, and... he tripped.

Air left his lungs en masse as he tumbled across the ground, and eventually landed flat on his stomach. He didn't move for a moment, then slowly and wordlessly picked himself up off the ground. He dusted himself off, turned to Beatbox and cleared his throat.

"You know what, kid. Today is your lucky day! I'm going to give you a second chance!"

ID: 86713
BD: 1 (1 + 4(ACC) - 4(EVA))

HP: 1299/1605 ( +75 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 136/160 (+1/-2)

Edited by Death_Adder

Beatbox had looked up to Death_Adder as he had began to taunt him before the end came "I am already taunting the devil. I don't need to give you any more to fuel you further. Just end me coward." and then the end was going to begin... he took a step back and charged upon Beatbox. Beatbox had closed his eyes for a moment, he knew the end was coming... but out of the corner of his eyes he had noticed that he tripped onto the ground. Beatbox's paraylsis had expired as he had exclaimed out that he was going to give him a second chance... like hell he was going to believe Death_Adder... Beatbox had chuckled as he got up from the ground and grabbed his sword "Do you... really think I am gonna believe you'll give me a second chance?" he then moved forward to strike Death_Adder with another Meteor Break successfully "I'd rather fight the devil than to be spared by the devil."

@Death_Adder

-----

Beatbox: 409/1235 - EN: 82/122 [-11 /+1 EN] - MIT: 66 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 17 - Battle Healing: 60

Death_Adder: 1117/1605 - EN: 160/160 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 4 - DMG: 16

Adder was struck down again by that same, infuriating sword art. He picked himself up off the dirt and exhaled a long, clearly irritated growl from deep in his chest. As he stood, he began to move again, putting some bounce in his step as he shook his hands and subsequently the blades they held.

"Wasted that shot, kid. I was givin' you the chance to tuck your tail between your legs and run away, but you're stubborn. I don't respect that." He said, clicking his tongue and shaking his head from one side to the other. "Now y'got nothing to show for your effort." He said, raising his swords, and poising them for another sword art. His eyes narrowed; he wouldn't miss again.

"Now, I get to tell everybody how exactly this little encounter went, and how I beat you... and let me tell you, I am one imaginative storyteller." Adder finished, finally unleashing the sword art upon Beatbox's person. Twenty three strikes ripped through his avatar like a wood-chipper, annihilating what remained of his health and depleting it entirely. When Adder was through, he sheathed the swords and turned his back to Beatbox, walking away without another word or glance.

ID: 86717
BD: 6 (5 + 4(ACC) - 4(EVA) + 1(Disguise))

HP: 1192/1605 ( +75 HP(Battle Healing) )
Energy: 102/160 (+1/-29)
Damage: 1(base) + 2(2h bonus) + 5(weapon skill) + 9(familiar damage) + 9(damage crystal) + 1(athletics) = 27 * 23 = 621(RAW) - 66(MIT) = -555 HP

Beatbox HP: 0/1235 HP
DEAD

Edited by Death_Adder

Beatbox had hit the ground as his HP bar had fell down to zero, Beatbox had looked up to him as his life was slowly going to be depleted, and he had flashed him a smile as he had a last few seconds on this world before the Nerve Gear on his head would eventually fry and kill him. He smiled and said "You can make up stories all you want... but, I know people know the truth about me... and when they know... you'll be dead where you stand." he chuckled before exploding into crystals that had faded into the air. He had a few moments after to just think, what would have happened if he had beaten this crook... what would have happened if he didn't at all... he doesn't know. But for all that can conclude with this... this man, must be stopped. However, the only way to know of his presence for other people is for a quick visit to the monument of life... but other than that... this man, this vigilante had failed to protect the lives of many innocent players... he cannot believe it... he was dead.

Thread Complete -

No Rewards

Beatbox is Dead.