[PP-F4] Frost <<DHA 4>>

One night, that was what they did to end up being one with one another. There they both were, lying in bed after quite the night. His lips while sleeping were locked in a smile, what pleasant dreams about the one beside him. Of course, it had been far too long, as it was now morning time. The sun was already up, but due to him having a craving for sleep as he always did, he was still silent and side. His gentle breath forced even the strongest of men to seem harmless and gentle, revealing a more helpless yet adorable side. What does one do with their lover after they had quite the night?  Naturally, the answer would be to quest with them! Yes, the dream contained a dagger wielding hooded girl slicing through a giant dragon with ease, followed by the snowy Sey following up with a piercing sharp needle from out of nowhere to finish the job. Sweet Dreams.

OOC: We need to work on getting your intro's less cheesy!

Hidden laid there, snuggled into Sey's chest. She had been using it for warmth when they had went to go to sleep. Images flew around her head that she would probably never get to leave. She was fine with that though. Her long dark hair laid on top of both of them, like a partial black blanket. It provided no extra warmth.A ray of sunlight hit her face and made it hard to sleep, but she was comfortable where she was. She shut her eyes tight, but it had no effect so she unraveled herself from Sey and moved towards the bathroom. She yawned and looked at herself in the mirror. Shrugging, she moved over to the shower and turned it on quite hot. She stepped in, allowing the heat of the water to wake her up and wash the dirt and grime off that she had. There wasn't much to it, but she still felt fresher. She stepped out, scrolling through her inventory to look for her cloak when she cam across the item. She paused on it for a second. She had thought for weeks of what to do with it. Sell it? Use it? She had no clue. She had an idea now. It would be today. She scrolled on through and equipped her dagger, cloak and Shadow ring. She was ready for the day. They needed to get back to training. They occasionally trained quests together, building her level and making him stronger. She was much more skilled now though, and imposed a threat to all in the tier two range. She was almost to the point where she gave Domarus a run for his money. She was easily the strongest on handed weapon user in tier two.

@Sey

OOC: Fite me then!

Morning time, it was about time to get up. For once, his eyes gemstone eyes would open up into the virtual world. No sign of sleep paralysis or anything for the sort. Not even blurry vision when he woke up either. And the first thing to come to his mind was his level, because that’s the most important thing in this game. “Hm…” He looked to the side towards the window, covered with red curtains. Right, they were on the eleventh floor. It shouldn’t take too long to get to the fourth. He had a plan to take on the next step in that one quest that they had to do. As long as they both had to present the item at the end of the chain quests, it didn’t matter who obtained the items, right? His right hand flicked downwards to open up his inventory so that he could equip his armor while his left hand cupped over his lips. “Hey Hidden, I’m going to go out for a bit!” He called out, Kyu taking notice to his call and proceeded to walk from the living room over to his side.

@Hidden

She heard his voice call, words she had not expected. She frowned and opened the door. She took a breath and crouched down to activate her low ranked Sneak skill. She crept silently through the rooms until she was standing in front of the door. As he arrived she glared at him, Her eyes full of daggers. "Now where do you think you are going? Or let me rephrase that. Where do you think you can go without me?" She flicked her wrist, bringing out her dagger. "I can almost deal as much damage as you in Tier two. If anything, your going to be needing help from me, especially since you are already taking hits. So unless you are going out to go and fight the next floor boss, you are not escaping me!" With that she sheathed her dagger and began to glare at him, unblinking and moving until he gave her a proper response. He had little idea how boring it was to solo all those little quests. He was not going to run off and do newer quests or quests she had yet to do without her. She was quite capableof takig anything alone in the tier two zone, the tier three she could handle with him at her side.

The instant he arrived to the front door, she would stand in front of him. Seems her adorable persona had been dropped for the moment, as she instead decided to try to strike fear via glaring. Nostalgic, that was the same look people gave to him when he got the better end of a contract, self-renewal and all, and to go to court against the Yukino's would be a deadly move. In this case, money was not quite on his side however. Raising both his hands in the air, he would just reply with his eyes half-closed, not even intimidated by this familiar routine. "Well, this would be quite awkward if I said I were going to my shop, now wouldn't it?" Sey replied as he lazily brought his hands back down to his sides. His clothing suggested that he would be going out for battle, but hey, he could use a hand. Kyu yawned as well before curling herself in a ball, tail covering half of her lower body. "Luckily, I'm planning on getting the fourth item we need for the Dragon Hunters quest. It's going to be annoying based on the info given about it's defenses. You sure you don't want to use your time more productively?"

Hidden stood there and the man in front of her seemed quite calm and a little bored with it and mention something very obvious. It would have been awkward if he was going to his shop. She nodded to his clothing and replied "That must be some killer flour then" She rolled her eyes and then he spilled that he was going to go and do the next quest. She stared at him fiercely and replied, "You planned to do it without me? Think, If I don't do one, I can't do any of the others. I can't just skip one or else I 't get the rewards for the others" She turned and opened the door. "Anyway, If you don't take me today, you will regret it" She held the door open for him with her backside, and as he walked by, his arm brushed her's. His strange minty scent whiffed about her nose as he walked by. She was prepared for battle as well. "I can take care of its annoying mitigation problem anyway" She smiled. He  truly had no idea that she could almost best him in damage already. His tier was the  only thing that was in her way. She would probably end up dealing more damage than him with everything that came from mods. She would wait to present the item until they were in Snowfrost town.

@Sey

Well, what she said was not entirely true. But the heat of a verbal battle didn't gain them any skill points. "Hmmmm, well, then let's get going. Come on, Kyu!" Sey ordered, the snow wolf popping up from her sleeping position and moving up to him. Next, off to the snow floor of his favorite floor. He proceeded to move through the door, his mint scent stained with the vanilla one beside him. As he walked through the door, he opened up a teleporter in front of the house before scrolling over to the 4th floor, then pressing the blue circle. The portal would then summon a few seconds afterwards, an invitation to the fourth floor now. Well, off he went. "Well, see you in Snow town!" The snow-haired boy told her, flicking his pointer finger to the side to wave her off before jumping into the portal. One second, he was in the forest, but now he was in the snow. The center of the safe zone town, a familiar and welcoming environment for him.

Hidden stood there, baring at Sey with one of her fierce glares. Soon, she would find him to give in. He walked through the door, and told her he would see her in Snowfrost town. As he dissapeared through the player summoned portal, she rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. From the shadow of the couch, Umbra materialized and walked lazily on over, the fox rubbing against her leg as it walked by. The touch of the shadow was cold, but she liked the cold. She was cold always. "Sometimes I wonder if I am dating one of the strongest and best of Aincrad, and other times... a stubborn mess!" She ran a hand through her long black silky hair before moving through the door. As she stared into the portal she thought, 'He's my stubborn mess though' and she walked through the portal. The forest around their house turned to snow, her breath condensed in the air in front of her, and Sey stood a few feet away. She stepped down and looked to him. "I have something for you" She scrolled through her inventory and clicked the item. She clicked it, and it requested what item type she wanted it to be. She hastily clicked the Spear. Her dagger dissapared from her hand, and a long slender weapon was placed in her hand. The spear was basic looking, the handle a polished Ivory and the head a sharp and shiny spear. "This spear... I want you to have it. I can't be the shadow, when you are not the light" She held the spear tight and thrust it forward at the wall beside her. The spear took a bright light and gold color and it smashed into the wall. Golden light dissipated upon contact, and the Immortal Object sign appeared.  She then handed the spear to him. "This weapon will give you power, beyond what you have now. Please use it, and remember me when you do"

- <<Nato's Might>> - T2 Demonic OHAS ~ 2 Holy, 1 ACC, 1 DMG

@Sey

"I have something for you."

Words repeated once again by that same familiar voice. It hinted a small trace of... Happiness? Not quite the word, but it was definitely not far off either. The chilly air seemed to have a small warm aura for a small moment. Swiftly turning his body over in a 180 to look towards her, only to notice a spear in her hands. Huh? He thought to himself, eyebrows raised, but his lips sealed. A seemingly ordinary at first, until his girlfriend took it to the innocent wall. Golden sparks flew from impact, showing off how graceful the newfound weapon was. Something about it seemed... Different, but not in a negative way. After her statements about the weapon, the meaning and even a little quote to go along with it, he reached out his right palm to firmly grasp the handle of the spear. An HUD screen would show up in front of him the instant he obtained it, and the stats of the weapon were just... Insane.

His eyes scanned the weapon for a few seconds, excitement dancing in his eyes, but he refused to let them emit from his lips. No way in hell was he going to look like a child who obtained a set of building blocks. This however took a lot of self-composure, even forcing out a shaky cold breath to prevent them being strung into words. He closed his eyes let out a small chuckle from his lips, surprisingly relaxed now. Darkness is nothing without the light, and vice versa. But when they become one... The light would wrap his free hand around the darkness, pulling her to him for a swift embrace. "Thank you." Sey started, but not looking to refer to the weapon. "For you".

It was a few simple words, but they perhaps had much more impact than expected. He was truly grateful, a girl who was strong and independent, yet loving and caring when time came for it. But all good things must come to an end, so he would let go before point his spear forward. "Well, we have a dragon to slay, do we not?"

The man was silent and he reached forth and grasped the spear. She let it slid from her hand, and she watched as he looked at the stats of the weapon and his eyes brightened, excitement dancing within them. He closed his eyes and a chuckle emitted from his eyes. He quickly wrapped his arm around her, pulling him closer. They locked stares for a moment. He then spoke, telling her thankyou, but his voice noted that he wasn't speaking of the weapon, but of her. He confirmed this by telling her, for you. "I hardly think you are the one benefitting. I am the one who came into the house, gets fed... I would have nothing in this game if it wasn't for you" He would let go of her, and thrust his spear forward into the air. He then mentioned that they had a dragon to slay. She nodded and began to move forward, looking at her own dagger. It was a cold darkness, but within Sey and his weapon, they were a warm light. She guessed, science was right. That opposites attract. She turned, moving forward. "Now before you get suspicious, I didn't kill anyone for that weapon. I killed a boss, that may or may not have killed another player that I hardly cared for" She giggled. She hardly cared for anyone in this game.

@Sey

“Heh, don’t worry about it. That’s nothing though, I might get something else for you.” He replied to her comment about him barely gaining much. The heavily increased damage infliction definitely told him a different story. To think he was going to look for Fallen Damage, but this Holy Damage was prophetic and definitely helped his build. Add some bleed and paralysis effects and he would have a flowing build. It was that and a bit of luck, and he was the luckiest person he knew. “A Demonic item came from a boss? I thought only Floor Bosses were able to drop these.” Sey explained, running over the fact that Hidden might have let someone die. If it were him, if that person was not too important, he most likely would have done the same time. It was in his desensitized nature for him to do something like that. As he continued to walk forward outside of the safe zone, he would begin to look around for a dragon. It could be anywhere.

Hidden followed him out of the twon, and they slowly began in search for the dragon that was on this floor. With his new item, he appeared to be a bit more spritey, and he told her he only thought floor bosses dropped demonics. "I soloed the 21st boss. It was fun I guess. Nah, it was just a boss that dropped it. My group was all shoddy, I was level... fifteen or so at the time, and I was the strongest there. I had dealt the most damage, but a stupid level one got all the hate. He fell in a single blow. I couldn't do anything, but it was his fault. Arrogant players in this game are asking for death" She twirled her own dagger. Sey would be able to beat her in terms of damage now, but she had the advantage over effect. He had no damage over time, and had an entire slot go to waste. "You don't need to get me anything. I have everything I could possibly ever want. Except some sort of Demonic armor. That would be nice. Two mitigation, two evasion. That would be decent. Or paralctic Immunity. I need to keep myself quick and on my feet at all times" She turned away. She had gotten greedy, but there was no item yet that was good for her armor that she knew existed.

@Sey

There was still a lot of work for him to do in his build, as he wanted to balance our everything. Thanks to his current stats however, he became a formidable fighter, the only thing lacking in all honesty was the damage, and Hidden just covered that. Using his old accuracy pocket watch, Mitigation and Accuracy would be fine once again. "Well, whatever allows one to survive. If the tank is arrogant, I guess that would be a way to get hate. Not from monsters, so perhaps useless." Sey replied, looking at his spear tip before smiling. "Unless they wanted to get taken out of the game. A player certainly could do it much faster than any monster in the game. I know a few that could get that done." Connections, deadly ones in fact. One even mentally insane based on their actions, but at least they provided him with col, and they know each other will enough to not put spears at each others throats.

OOC: Lel, accidental post

Hidden kept searching for the dragon, and Sey spoke, but it seemed that he was rambling the first part, before getting back on track. Perhaps she had just had a little block in her mind, making her miss the connection. He seemed to like his spear, which actually looked exceptionally good for being a basic looking spear. The polish of it, and its Ivory handle gave it clean and good look. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it. "I have our target" She nodded to Sey and bolted forward, her dagger being whipped out in the process. Her dagger began to glow a dark orange as she neared it. The air dropped several degrees as she became closer and her movements became more sticky, slower. She was not expecting this aura around it. She made many quick thrusts and slashes, but the small dragon managed to wriggle its way out of each, just barely dodging her quick dagger. She made a hesitant sigh before backing off the creature, and deciding to give Sey a shot at the creture to test out his new spear.

87496 BD:3+6-1=5 - Miss
MD:2+2-1=3

Hidden 560/560 <> 55/56
Sey ????/????

Icefyre 250/250 <> 50 MIT - 2 ACC - 1 EVA - 75 DMG - 1 Freeze

@Sey

Edited by Hidden

Let's see how this spear worked. Their target locked in, Hidden looked to take a first bite into the health bar of the enemy. However, her attack bit dead air, leaving it up to him. It was a good chance to obtain hate. But it looked to be an evasive dragon, so he was going to have to trigger his special skill, Concentration. With high focus now, he gripped the handle of his new spear blade before pushing forward. Given little chance to react to his own swift side cut, he locked it into a basic hit sword art, Merciless Flurry. It didn't take him too long for him to put it's health in the yellow zone before his energy in his sword art had been cut. Running around the monster, he gave open space for Hidden to declare her attack without there being any risk of hitting him in the process. It seems his damage infliction increased, but the effect had yet to trigger.

Spoiler

ID# 87523 results:

Battle: 3 + 3 - 1 EVA + 1 Concentration = 6
Dmg: 16 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 50 = 142 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

[0] @Hidden 560/560 <> 55/56
[1] Sey 1115/1115 l 15 Dmg l 3 ACC l 67 MIT l 75 BH l

Icefyre 108/250 <> 50 MIT - 2 ACC - 1 EVA - 75 DMG - 1 Freeze

Hidden watched as Sey burst forward, charging straight into action.He pushed forward, lancing his spear straight into the body of the dragon. She sent him a smile. He was masterful with his spear and the spear was light and accurate, allowing him to manuever easily. This  dragon was quite quick and agile, but it wouldn't escape them. Sey backed off the dragon and she quickly changed direction, darting in with extreme speed. The dragon turned towards her, hssing, but that was cut off as she made many quick motions, sending random slashes in the direction of the dragon. Several hit and the dragon was thrown back a few feet, its health dropping. Its health stopped at a sliver and it reared its head back and hissed. Then, it shot ice crystals out of its mouth along with an icy mist. The mist surrounded Hidden and her body temperature lowered. She began to shiver and found herself unable to move. ALong with being stuck in a thin layer of ice. The dragon had froze her, at justthe key point in time. She had no control over her body.

87550 BD:6+3-1. 12*13=156 - 50 = 106 DMG
MD:10. 75-36=39 DMG to Hidden

[0] @Hidden 521/560 <> 45/56
[1] @Sey 1115/1115 l 15 Dmg l 3 ACC l 67 MIT l 75 BH l

Icefyre 2/250 <> 50 MIT - 2 ACC - 1 EVA - 75 DMG - 1 Freeze

Edited by Hidden
  • 4 months later...

Locked in place stood the blackened of the two, as if ice could limit the shadows. A shame, but the lighter of the both of them was comfortable in ice, so that same attack likely couldn't happen to him.  So he gave the dragon an icy cool gaze and a smile, both of which are lies. The small dragon looked battered to a bloody pulp, but it refused to get down on its knees and begging for mercy. The cold nature of the game encouraged him to finish the task, so it didn't take long for him to blur through the air at one point before putting the wrong end of the spear through the core of the dragon, lowering the health to zero. It didn't hesitate to return the favor, taking one last dying breath and covered his whole body in frost to the point where he became paralyzed. Ironic, wasn't it? Frozen like this, his smile couldn't shift downwards like he'd like. At least his eyes were true, as they noticed the monster shattering to pieces of data. Success. Now... To get out of this ice prison.

ID# 93242 results:

Battle: 8 (15 x 12 = 180 Dmg)

MOB: 10 (75 - 67 = 8 Dmg)

[0] @Hidden 521/560 <> 45/56
[2] Sey 1107/1115 l 15 Dmg l 3 ACC l 67 MIT l 75 BH l [Frozen]

Icefyre 0/250 <> 50 MIT - 2 ACC - 1 EVA - 75 DMG - 1 Freeze

She watched from a short distance as her love moved confidently forward, seeming unhappy that the dragon couldn't just give up and they had to finish the job. He attacked swiftly, jabbing the butt of his new spear into the ribs of the dragon. As the attack was commencing, a stream of icy mist was shot at Sey, his body becoming covering in icy white crystals. His attack managed to hit though, the dragon being effectively killed. She smiled, sheathing her dagger inside her sleeve. She looked around before taking off the hood to her cloak, smiling mischievously. She found Sey to be stuck, unmoving in front of her in an icy hot mess. "I didn't know you could get any whiter! But, I am getting dinner sometime tonight, Mr. Chef! That means I will have to help you outta there" Her obvious first thought as to attack and break the ice, but that would prove to be more harm. She decided on an action, smiling as she walked forward. 

She stepped up onto her tip-toes, kissing him sweetly on the lips. After a good five seconds that seemed much longer than that, she let go. She didn't like to get mushy, but he liked the idea from all of her favorite books that love could do anything at any pace. Her eyes were dazed at first, hovering at Sey's face, but then they focused, her violet eyes watching curiously as she waited for him to thaw. 

@Sey

Cheeky cheeky girl, her sly smirk as she stepped towards him sent chills through him. Thrilling to the very end, even at the end of a battle. Her hood was pulled down in the process, a predictable move that signaled what was to come. With no space to move, any intent to resist her was futile and he accepted the fate destined to leave him flustered. As collected a being he usually was, he was sensitive to actions such as that, where even the coldest heart of a merchant would melt. Should it not be from his face slowly turning red from the connection to her warm sweet vanilla-scented lips, perhaps it was from the mere motivation that it gave to him, finding a will to move once again. Before he knew it, the ice shattered around his body and allowed him to move freely once again. A bit flustered, but not burning so much thankfully due to the cold weather around them. A smaller smile formed on his lips, though words were lacking for him. "You're absolutely unbelievable, you know that?"

His face became more and more flustered, her curiosity quickly changing into a smug smile. He removed the dark hair from her eyes as he broke apart, no longer frozen and confined in ice. he turned to her, smiling but still flustered.  "You're absolutely unbelievable, you know that?" She smiled. "I know... and I am here for your unbelievably good cooking.... Your looks help with it too!" She giggled, bringing back up her hood. "One day, we should change colors. I will be white, and you can be black!" She smiled and moved quickly to the backside of Sey. She pushed him forward, her strength from SAO helping her push him forward. "Let's go, we got our diamond from the quest!" She wanted to be home on the couch, listening to the quiet piano background music that always played. She hadn't learned why, but much of her laziness lately had come from sitting at the house in comfort. She sat in black shorts, and an oversized comfy black jacket, with a white-rose embroided where her right breast was. that was her favorite jacket, her favorite spot, and favorite thing to do. She surprised herself when it came to how she had allowed herself to become so comfortable. 

RP Rewards!

3 SP
1,100 Col each!

Lock it up @Sey and give us our monies!