F5(PP) Practice for the raid! (Blood in the sands)

Spoiler

ID# 87818 results:

Battle: 3+3-Hit

Stryder: HP: 249/340 EP: 0/34 ACC: 3 MIT: 18 DMG: 10 EVA: 1 H2

Eatos: HP: 220/220 EP: 20/20 MIT: 27 DMG: 1 EVA: 3 Hate: 3

Mini Scorpion 15/50 Health 25 DMG <Bleed Afflicted> -12 Per turn 1/2 - 

Sky noticed Eatos go for anpther strike, seeing her stab it in the face, though her weapon wasn't red this time. Looks like she hadn't managed to reapply her bleed yet. He looked down at the creature, and while it was on the ground smashed it in the skull, a large 'Crack' echoing out from his brutal hit. It was kinda reassuring for Sky, it wasn't that hard to hit this thing, and it made him feel stronger to push it into the sand. He leapt back, not wanting to get hit, but he knew it wasn't going for him. Eatos had all the agro against this one, and he had to say, he was proud of her for managing to do this.  She had gotten a lot stronger, a lot. She was able to do whatever she put her mind to these days, he was glad..... She was gonig to survive here, she was going to do great.

Spoiler

Eatos: HP: 220/220 EP: 18/20 MIT: 27 DMG: 1 EVA: 3 Hate: 3

ID: 87822

BD: 4 (+1) = 5 <Miss>

Mini Scorpion 3/50 Health 25 DMG  - <Bleed Worn off> 

ID: 87823

MD: 8 (-3EVA) = 5 <Miss>

The girl spun Gae Buide in her hand, pacing back and forth as she watched her target. Once again, it turned into a mini game where she waited for it to attack her, where she would strike back. At least, that was the intention. Stryders attacks had done much more damage, yet somehow, it seemed purely focused on her. It did confuse her slightly, why wouldn't it target the one dealing more damage? If she was it, she'd attack the one who dealt more. Perhaps that's why tanks were successful, because of how agression in the game worked? 

Just as she was thinking, it struck at her again. She raised her shield and it crashed, and managed to avoid taking damage yet again. Of course, she tried to strike using it at an opening. It worked, until she tripped over the very same rock the Scorpian had struck and alerted her when the fight started. She fell into the same, letting out a huff as she dragged herself up onto her feet frutrated. She hated sand....So much, 

Edited by Eatos
Spoiler

ID# 87832 results:

Battle: 1-WELP

Mini Scorpion 3/50 Health 25 DMG  - <Bleed Worn off> 

Sky, seeing Eatos having fallen down after doing an impressive block, dashed in, trying to use his flash punch to hit the scorpion and to kill it!!! However.... He tripped.... Falling right onto Eatos before rolling off, and raising his arms to block any attack the scorpion might throw in retaliation. 

"Heh...sorry..." He says, laughing lightly while he looked at the beast. It wasn't as large as the one he fought, still about half the size of a human, but the one he had fought had been twice as big as one! He was glad, this little htign was weak and couldn't do much, and it wasn't even targetting him for once. It felt strange, he was so used to being the sole target for every monster, that the onetime he didn't actually be the target, he felt.... odd... Not relieved odd, but just odd. Like an odd you DON'T want to ever feel.

Spoiler

ID: 88031

BD: 9 <Hit> DMG: 1 (+1<Crit>)

Mini Scorpion 1/50 Health 25 DMG  - <Bleed Reapplied> 
ID: 88032
BD: 5 (-3) = 2 <Miss>

Eatos was feeling confident in this battle, it was low on HP, she had herself and Stryder. It was outnumbered two to one. She had taken 0 damage, and a quick check revealed that while Stryder HAD taken damage, it was not even half and therefore, didn't require healing. Instead, she could kill her enemy THEN heal him. Or just let him heal himself, an out of combat healing was usually enough to keep players alive. So, logically, they'd already won. She could hear her heartbeat within her chest, a constant beating drum beat. 

Of course, its HARD to listen to your heart when your friend falls on top of you! The girl let out a 'Ahh' noise as she was pushed down into the sand, and a frustrated huff came out. 

"What was that for! I haven't even hindd..!" Distracted by Stryder, the stinger had charged. Thankfully, her shield caught the blow before she charged. Her weapon turning red as she slashed it across the face once again and it staggered back. It had to be low at this point, no way it wasn't!....right?

Edited by Eatos
Spoiler

ID# 88034 results:

Battle: 5+3-8 Flash Punch - 10*1x1

Mini Scorpion 1/50 Health 25 DMG

Sky couldn;t help but laugh loudly at her reaction to him falling on her, and as they both got up, he watched her scratch it across the face with her spear, blood effects dripping out. It was almost dead, he could see it in its health, and its movements. They were sluggish. He dashed in, and with one quick punch the fight was over.

"Nice fight, i'm proud of how far ya have come, guess i don't need to worry as much as i think do i...." He says to her, laughing lightly. They had finished the quest, it was time to head back.... Yet he didn't feel that accomplished. He felt like he had once again put osmeone in danger, but unlike normal, he felt like it wasn't his fault. He could tell she had gotten stronger.... He didn't have to worry as much anymore did he? She was getting stronger, and wasn't the scared girl he used to take out on quests.

While the girl DID want to land the killing blow, twas not to be as she, once again, watched Stryder clean up his opponent. She knew why he was so effective in battle, he had invested points into it, while she had not. Maybe, once she had put some more points into her supporting abilties, she'd find a way to be effective in battle. But that was for another time, for now she could just focus on getting what levels she could. 

"I'm a higher level than i was, and i guess i've grown" she said in responce to his comments. "When i first started, i thought i would die if i tripped over or somethin', but to know that combat is the only way. As long as i'm smart, i won't die" It was a calm approach, her approach. Of course, despite saying this, she'd visited floors such as 17, which are WAY above her level. Mostly for the materials, as well as the theme of floor 17 being Ancient Greece which she couldn't resist. "Suppose i have you to thank in a way, you've been at my side since i stopped..well, since i started playing properly.."

Sky felt quite good, her saying that hse oculd thank him. It made him feel like he had done the right thing in keeping her safe and levelling her, as well as just being here for when she needed help. She had gone from someone he needed to watch out for to someone who could watch out for him, and it was a nice feeling, having his best friend in this world here with him. This was a friendship he hoped would last until they died, and once they escaped he hopped they could still be friends.

"Well, im just glad i don't need to take four steps and worry if your going to die. You have gotten al ot stronger, and more confident. And i know now that if we ever go on a big quest or a raid of anykind, you will be up to the challange" He said, laughing as he gave her a light punch on the arm in a friendly boyish way.

After that, they headed back to the settlement. Sky decided to stay behind ,wanting to relax here for a few minutes before heading back, Sky said his farewell, and splitted away from the girl, glad to know she was stronger then he had orignally given her credit for.

4 SP (3 Quest, 1 page) For all

200 Col Eatos } 740 Col Stryder

Sand armor Potion - Stryder & Eatos

Spoiler

sand Armor Potion] This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +27)

Rare unidentified Katana - Stryder