[PP-F1] Embrace the Shadows

Dazia slowed down when Aereth fell behind. There would seem to be no safety in the vicinity from then on, she would guess. Upon sudden rustling, she tensed, and was taken down before she could react. She couldn't see her assailant's face, but she could see that he was unusually short. two and a half feet, and 1.27 centimeters tall? That you don't see every day. The minuscule player's words seemed smooth and elegant(OOC: or rather, that's how it came across to me), but they had no effect towards Dazia. When he took her weapon and tossed it, Dazia knew that either she was going to be killed by a tiny idiot, or she was being toyed with. She was already upset over the uncomfortable situation. The minuscule player spoke again, but the only thing he got from her with those words was the fact that Dazia was clearly disgusted. "Ugh. Go to He**, you creep!" Getting kissed on the forehead would have been the last straw, but her arms were fastened to the ground. Even if she flailed her legs, they wouldn't be able to reach the player's tiny body. She had no weapon to defend herself. He seemed to be as clever as he was disgusting. The small player seemed to act as if he believed the first floor was his turf. He introduced himself, then asked for Dazia's name. "My name isn't important, and I don't want any further words with the likes of you!" She would be undoubtedly done for if someone didn't at least loosen this creep's grip.

@Aereth @Domarus

• 2 weeks later...

"Satisfied?" Aereth asked in a low voice. He didn't understand why Domarus wanted to watch how Dazia would react to this. And Aereth could have told him that she wouldn't be happy about being sexually harassed by a little teenage idiot that was borderline crazy...

"So that little f*ck knows where we are... But that was to be expected." Aereth sighed and turned to Domarus. "Do you have a plan?" he then asked as Dazia started to stir under him. "I could activate my Disguise and turn into one of his little idiots to get a good shot at him. You would need to distract him though..." Aereth thought out loud. To be honest this was his plan to begin with. He hadn't used his Disguise skill even once when they captured him and when he got freed by Domarus and Hidden so they wouldn't expect him to pull of such a move. "The only problem with that is, that I can pull that trick off only once. After that the will notice and my skill has a cooldown...."

@Domarus

"The kid will know it's you in a heartbeat.  He's given orders to his men and knows everything about them.  You stand no chance to deceive him.  And a little longer.  I want her to know just how twisted the world is.  How dark someone can be.  I want  her to never trust anyone due to appearances."  He said all of this too softly for Dazia to hear.  The player kept her down still, clicking his tongue thoughtfully.  "A creep eh?  Well that's not ladylike.  Well we can't just diss courtesy now can we?"  He spun his dagger too fast for the eye to see before shoving it into her left arm, effectively paralyzing her.  He then sent her a party invite while she was paralyzed.  He grabbed her right arm, half gently half forcefully, and made the motion of opening up the menu, guiding her hands to accept the invite.  He grinned as he successfully did so and saw her name.  "There we go Dazia!  Nice to meet you.  Now then!"  he said as he stood up again, letting the paralysis do it's work.  "I'm fairly certain you avoided my question.  Do you want to escape it all?  These..  Wretched feelings you have?  This horrid and disgusting world?  Fear.  Such a sad emotion.  Keeps the worms and maggots from dying and keeps the strong from reaching the finish line.  Do you want to escape them?"  Regardless of her answer he would walk over to her, standing above her despite his size.  "Oh s**t I forgot to take off my hood.  I am not being very gentlemanly today am I?"  He pulled off the hood revealing..  A boy.  A boy no older than seven, at most.  He had short black and untidy hair, fair skin that was blotched with dirt and a tattoo on his neck, as well as brown eyes that seemed unnaturally calm.  He smiled to her.  When he spoke she'd be able to recognize the young nature of his voice.  "Not what you were expecting was it Dazia?"

@Dazia

The minuscule player remarked on Dazia's choice of words, then shoved a dagger into her left arm, paralyzing her. Sure, she was alive, but what did this player have to gain from Dazia being paralyzed? She was already helpless as it is, despite that she hated being helpless. "Curses..." The player then sent Dazia a party invite, then guided her arm to accept the invite. "Can't...move...Its no use, but why the heck is he sending me an invite??" He repeated his question to Dazia. "Why don't you just cut the riddles, will you? What the he** do you want with me? What Dazia couldn't understand, is why the two she had met earlier weren't around at the moment. Was all this a trap? A trap to let her get captured and made helpless by a minuscule player half her height? The player then removed his hood, revealing himself to be a young boy. "Hmph. Aren't you a little young to be doing the things you do?"

15 Dark Points have been added to Dazia's Journal

@Aereth @Domarus

"That little f*ck was the sickest one from all of those who had some fun with me... I also have a suspicion that he was the one who f*cked me up initially. Backstabbed me when I was trying to get him and a couple of others out of their grasp." Aereth mentioned to the armored redhead. "With that one everything is lost. He doesn't listen to reason, he doesn't care who or how many he kills. He needs to be removed." The brunette mentioned to Domarus while he watched him messing around with Dazia. On one hand he felt bad for her being the one who was going to take one for the team, but the chance to finally tie up this loose end was worth the risk. 

"Tell me how you want to do it. I'll follow your orders and strike everybody down on your call. If you are going to attack as well, just take care not to kill anybody. We don't want to have your name on the monument, or do we?" Aereth asked in a serious tone. Since his rescue mission Aereth found himself more willing to listen to the redhead and following his orders. Domarus knew how strong he was, and he also had the brain to know how to use his strength in the most effective way.

@Domarus

• 2 months later...

The boy seemed disappointed that there wasn't too much of a reaction from Dazia.  He frowned, more out of sadness than anything it seemed.  "Really?  That's all you have to say?  That takes all the fun out of it.  I was kind of hoping you would go quiet from shock or something.  Well I suppose it's better than hearing you try swaying me over to 'goodness' or some crap like that.  Seriously the first time was boring, but by the time I got to the twenty third woman I just hacked her up before she could start...  Oh yeah, I'm here to kill you basically.  I knew you wouldn't want to stick with a guy like me, but I wanted to have some fun with you anyways ya know?  Life can be so boring if you just rush in and kill.  Though, I have to say."  He knelt down to Dazia's level again with a wicked grin.  "You've got the eyes of a killer as well.  I have half a mind to just let you go and prod you to the point of murder.  It would be fun to have another slave.  But if this world is too painful for you, I could always release you from it."  The boy pulled out his weapon and thrust it into Dazia's hand.  Helpless to do anything she could only watch her health bar drop a little.  Domarus knew it was time to act.

"Wait until they have to restore the paralysis.  When they throw another paralysis effect, use the charge skill to catch up with it and deflect it away from her.  I'll cut his minions down before they can react, which leaves you to deal with the kid.  Do not underestimate him Aereth.  And don't you dare disappoint me."

@Dazia

Apparently the boy expected some kind of shock. Of course, this wouldn't be enough to get such a feeling out of her. She did have some questions for herself as well, but for now, she needed to question this child and his actions. "If you were hoping to kill me, why did you send me a party invite?" If there was one thing she was feeling right now, it was confusion, but the feeling was hidden under the expression of anger. "So what if I had to cut down a fool who recklessly challenged me to a fight he would die in? My only goal is to survive, by any means necessary. If there is one thing I know for certain, there is no escape from pain. Death in this world wouldn't change a thing. Besides, Giving up like that is for the faint of heart." Dazia was not one to consider herself weak-willed, and would usually go with what would help her to survive. "What is this world to you? Kill or be killed? King of the hill?"

@Aereth

15 Dark Points have been added to Dazia's Journal