[F3 - Artisan R3] Crystal Clear

0cfc10f370ab8cf21db764ec1004dddf.jpg.19e8bc760b6a2a6ed6df8df8669a1b08.jpg

In the heart of Delilah stands an impressively busy cafe. From morning 'til dusk, the building covered in flowering vines and appealing decor sees players in and out, with many returning to frequent the establishment. The popular cook that owns the cafe surely has an exceptionally high skill level and access to even the rarest materials to work with.

Located just to the left of The Wildflower Cafe lies a building that looks quite plain in comparison. A small flowerbed lines the large windowsill that spans a generous portion of the front wall. Behind the glass lays plenty of empty display stands, indicating that perhaps the shop owner was short on supplies, not open for business, or had only just established their profession. Indeed, if one would enter the humble Artisan shop, they would see a young blonde woman dressed in her knightly combat equipment, having not yet even acquired a set of crafting items. Telrenya can be found hard at work--attempting to craft new pieces, organizing the few different types of materials she has on hand, or simply studying her newly-acquired skill.

Rank 3 Artisan
48/5120 EXP
Craftable Items: Trinkets | Jewelry
Materials on Hand: (8) T1 | (6) T2 | (0) T3
Tools In Use:

Spoiler

None

CD Result:

Spoiler

►Rank 3
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-7] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [8-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Pricing:

T1 Uncommon: 300 col / 2 materials
T1 Rare: 600 col / 4 materials
T1 Perfect: 1200 col / 8 materials

T2 Uncommon: 450 col / 3 materials
T2 Rare: 900 col / 5 materials
T2 Perfect: 1800 col / 10 materials

Order Form:

Name: 
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 2
ID: [leave blank]
Roll: [leave blank]
Item Type: 
Tier: 
Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 

Stock:

None

• 3 weeks later...

Telrenya had gathered a few materials and placed them on a workbench. Excitement bubbling inside of her, the woman sat down and surveyed the workspace. She only hoped her first crafting attempt wouldn't turn out so badly.

"Okay, let's start with something simple." She talked to herself while looking over the materials she had available. She had some dyes, a couple of minerals, and some other strange objects that somehow classified themselves as Artisan materials. Without spending too much time dwelling on how each item would be used, she scooted forward in her chair and set to work. She took a couple of dyes in her hands and inspected each of them a moment. Taking a blank canvas from her supplies, she placed it flat in front of her and poured a small amount of the dye out onto it. Cardinal took over how the objects interacted, displaying the colors placed on the canvas in an artistic swirling pattern.

87736 - 9 (Good)
87737 - 6 (Bad - Salvaged)

Edited by Telrenya

"Hmmm..." Hunched over an unimpressive pile of gemstones, Telrenya was in the middle of sorting them. By color? By size? She would get halfway through picking out one rough material from another and placing it into an even smaller pile before shaking her head, changing her mind, and following some different sorting convention she'd picked out in her head on the spot. "No, it would definitely be better like this..." She mumbled to herself, shifting her weight in the wooden stool she sat upon. Every few minutes she would frown in thought, wonder something silently to herself, open up her menus to pull her crafting display forward, stare at it for a minute or so, then go back to her work.

87885 - 3 (Fail)
87886 - 10 (Uncommon)

• 3 weeks later...

"Noo, why isn't it doing the way I want?" Telrenya frowned in a small pout, her broken sentence aimed at an incredibly lackluster piece of jewelry that sat on the counter in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips, looking back and forth between the hovering crafting interface and the disappointing item sitting on her counter. "I can't even sell this... I don't even want to." She sighed, reaching an index finger out to tap against the lopsided gemstone set into a simple gold necklace. She selected the option that dropped down to have the item whisked away to her inventory, where she'd inevitably take it to a vendor to get rid of later.

88264 - 8 (Good item)
88265 - 3 (Fail)

• 1 month later...

"Let's try something different this time." Telrenya nodded to herself with an air of confidence, carrying herself around the cozy floor of her shop to gather the pieces she would need. Another rough stone, this time an amethyst. An opal she would break apart for decoration. A bronze setting that would be easiest to mold. Happy with her spread, she laid the materials out onto the crafting table.

An hour later, a groan of frustration and disappointment could almost be heard from the other side of the heavy oak door. Telreyna sat with her forehead pressing against her arms, blonde hair sprawled across the table. Next to her, two ugly pendants sat with all of their cracks and imperfections.

89960 - 5 (Fail)
89961 - 5 (Fail)

• 1 month later...

A wide smile stretched across the blonde's face as she hurried into her workshop. The small, dusty Artisan shop hidden away in Delilah had sat largely unused for several weeks now, but Telrenya was quick to open up her menus and summon some materials to work with. She was set on preparing gifts for each of her friends for the holidays, and she didn't want to stop until she had made the perfect items for each of them. By the day's end, Telrenya was left with a set of four small charms, turning them each over in her fingers with a warm smile.

ID#: 92864 | CD: 12 - Perfect
Second Craft Attempt - Using T2 Candy Cane material

"Hello~~" Kimi said as she peeked inside a very homey store. "Guild mom could you help me by making me an item?" Kimi only knew of this place only because of her guild mom @Telrenya Normally for Kimi she would've gone to another place to get her stuff done, but she never found the time to search so it was a good time than any to check in. Kimi took a look around the shop and it was empty. Kimi understood this as she didn't have much for display after all since she is building up her profession rank as well. Kimi made her way to the counter of the store and placed down a special T1 Candy Cane material. "Could you please make this into a accuracy ring or necklace. It would really help me in my travels."

"Guild...what?" Telrenya couldn't help the confused thought from leaving her lips when the Holy Dragon Alliance's newest member slipped through the door of her Artisan shop. She grew a bit flustered at the title the redhead had given her, but tried to focus instead on the material she then placed on the counter and the item she request. "Oh, right! Of course, I'll do my best to make you something useful." Her expression brightened and she then brought her index finger to tap at the air in front of the striped item. She blinked, realizing the guaranteed success that the material provided, and her chocolate eyes shot back up to Kimi. "Are you sure you want me to use this?"

Telrenya's eyes looked the girl over, and she took on a thoughtful expression. "Hmm... Well, I still don't know you very well, but," She pulled up her menus and tapped once again on the material on the counter. She navigated to her crafting options and made a few selections to customize the item and select the desired enhancements. With the still-low level of her Artisan skill, she felt a bit of relief that Kimi wouldn't have to watch however many failures it might have normally taken for her to get the quality of an item that the holiday-themed material allowed her to skip to. "Here we go! I hope you like it!" She beamed, handing the finished product over to Kimi.

Crafting Attempt: Using T1 Candy Cane material

Traded to @Kimi: Kismet's Bloom

Edited by Telrenya

"Thanks! I love it!" Kimi was very excited to finally get what shes been looking for. "I also have a store of my own for my songs, if you need anything just let me know!" Kimi said glowing a bit from how cheerful she was. "I'll be taking my leave now. You take care of yourself now guild mom." Kimi couldn't help but call Telrenya guild mom, but it seemed fitting considering her position in it. "If i need anything else ill be sure to stop by. I don't know that many artisans anyways and you could use the work too i'm guessing." Kimi said as she finally left though the front door.

• 4 weeks later...

Ryo double checked the address on his map with the address he got from a passerby. Telreyna's shop. A small red-headed woman ran out of the shop, dashing past Ryo in the process. Ryo smiled, thinking the girl was cute and then walked inside. Ryo noticed the blonde worker behind the counter. Ryo gave a small wave to the woman as he entered. "Hello~" He said as he approached the counter. "I take it you're, Telrenya. Owner of this fine establishment?" He asked, rhetorically. "I'm needing something cute, I mean made!" he said, catching himself and blushing in the process. "It doesn't have to be extravagant, just lucky." He said, telling the woman what he would like. "Oh, and here's this if it'll help," Ryo said offering an Essence of Steel to the woman. "I think that helps unless it's a perfect." He said, chuckling.

Spoiler

Name: Ryo
Your Rank: 1
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: (any)
Enhancements: +LD (all)
Description: anything really

"Hm? Oh, right, yes!" Telrenya snapped to attention at the sound of a new voice in her shop. She offered the man with violet hair a warm smile, quickly spotting the guild emblem of the Holy Dragon Alliance hovering beside him. "Oh, a new guild member?" She mumbled, thinking aloud. She soon gave a small nod at his request, though his fumbled words caused her to falter slightly. She chuckled before mulling over the description he gave. "Well, I normally just make little trinkets or charms, but... I think I've got an idea." She smiled. Minutes later, she held up a standard magnifying glass, holding the lens in front of her right eye to inspect the item before she handed it over. "Here 'ya go, this should do the trick!"

ID#: 94885  | CD: 11 - Rare Trinket

Traded @Ryo Finder's Lens +2

Ben approached the small shop on the third floor with lots of flowers outside of it, taking a look around before heading in. 

Hi there!  I saw there was a new shop around, and was hoping that I could make a purchase.  I've been looking for an item to increase my chances to finding some good loot.  I filled out the order form, but I left the quality section blank.  I was hoping for either a rare or uncommon quality - whichever you can make first, I'm waiting until I have time to get a perfect one made, since that takes so long.  Though if you do get lucky with your crafting, I'm quite willing to pay for it. 

Spoiler

Name: 
Quality: Any
Enhancements: Loot die
Description: 
A green and blue bracelet that sparkles in the light

After several attempts, most of which resulted in failure, Telreyna's expression turned sour. A hand rose to the back of her neck, and she rubbed gently at the skin as she turned to face the brunette boy who stood in her shop. "Err, sorry... All I've managed is a single slot item. I don't mind trying a bit more to get something better, but I don't want to keep you waiting. Just, let me know what you would like." She offered with more than a hint of embarrassment in her voice. 'At this rate I'll seriously have to go material hunting again soon. Ahh, at least I'm getting some honest experience into my profession lately...' Her thoughts began to wander.

ID#: 95141 | CD: 9 - Uncommon
ID#: 95142 | CD: 5 - Salvage
ID#: 95143 | CD: 2 - Fail
+6 EXP

Edited by Telrenya

"Even if most of them are just friends, at least you're getting customers." Tel gave herself half a pep talk as she worked, holding a pair of delicate pliers in one hand and an equally small magnifying glass in the other. She worked to twist a long strand of gold wire around itself in just the right pattern while she continued talking to herself. "If I make sure that every piece is my best work, that will definitely impress people. Oh, I wonder if I could engrave something to represent my shop... Not a bad idea." She wondered aloud, her thoughts trailing while she continued to work.

ID#: 95284 | CD: 3 - Fail
ID#: 95285 | CD: 1 - Critical Fail
ID#: 95286 | CD: 10 - Uncommon
+5 EXP

Ryo took the small magnifying glass in his hands. "This is, actually quite good." He said, pocketing the trinket. "And if that's the case, could you make me a charm for my weapon?" He asked, grabbing a piece of paper from his inventory. He quickly doodled up a metal charm that had kanji on it. "I even got one of these for you, if it helps with anything," Ryo said, pulling out and offering his candy cane peppermint material. He got the item from the Christmas raffle event when he had signed up. He didn't win anything else from it, but hey the free material was a good thing.

Spoiler

Name: Accuracy Charm
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: ACC|ACC|ACC
Description: A tiny metal square decorated with kanji. Helps boost ACC.

"Hm?" She hummed with interest as Ryo inquired about another item to be made. Her eyes curiously followed his movements as he pulled out a piece of paper and worked to give her details on a charm to be crafted. Her lips curled up into a smile, one that grew even wider when he presented her with a more rare material. "Oh, that's perfect!" She exclaimed, taking both pieces from the man and looking them over with a nod. "Sure, if you dont mind me using this, it won't take any time at all." She spoke confidently, opening her crafting menus again. Just a minute or two later, the silver charm that Ryo had drawn came to life, and she held the item out to him by the chain. "There, all set."

Crafting Attempt: Using T1 Candy Cane material

Traded to @RyoAccuracy Charm

Ryo waited only a few moments before Tel had reemerged with the craft in her hand. He held the tiny charm in his hands and was pleased with the results. "Yo, this is awesome. Thanks, Tel. If you ever need a cooking item from me, just let me know." Ryo said, offering the woman dinner or some other kind of food. He wondered if he would have to throw a food party for the guild at some time. "But hey, thanks for this. Really appreciate it." Ryo said, thanking the woman again. Ryo turned and left the store, the door chiming behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

"Nnnngh, finally!" Telrenya let out a small groan that was followed by a sigh of relief. It had taken enough in terms of time and resources, but her persistence finally paid off in the form of a item of the highest quality her Artisan skill would allow. She held up the charm in front of her face, smile wide as she used an opposite finger to twirl the dangling silver feather a couple of times. Deciding she was, in fact, happy with the item, Telrenya dragged her free hand through the air to summon her menus and compose a quick message to @Benjamin Bookworm. Informing him that the item he had requested was ready to pick up, she placed the charm on the counter before turning her attention to tidying up the small shop so she could call it a day.

Available for pickup: Finder's Feather

ID#: 95910 | CD: 1- Critical Fail
ID#: 95911 | CD: 12 - Perfect item

Edited by Telrenya

Ben headed back to Crystal Clear, surprised that he heard back from Telrenya already.  Hey again!  Thanks so much for the item- I'll send you the col right now he said as he opened his menu for the transfer, a huge smile across his face.  I can't believe you got a perfect item already!  This will help me get some more items in my shop a lot!  Ben then opened up his menu, moving the correct amount to her account before grabbing the item waiting for him on the pickup.  It was perfect!  Now he just had to go find some place to test it out. 

-1200 col transferred

+ 1 Finder's Feather

• 4 weeks later...

I smile as i make my way into the shop owned by Tel knowing i would want this to be a social visit, but this is more so a business one sadly. I look around the shop having liked the name of the shop for certain as i look towards the shop owner with a smile. hey Tel! Nice to see you, and i hope you are doing well. Sadly though i can't say this is for a social visit since i would like for you to craft something for me possibly. I say as i hand over the designs of what i would like. With a smile on my face. Do you think you could do this for me possibly? I will send you the COL amount when you can get it done if possible. I say to the woman with a nod of my head. Message me when you're done please, and i'll be right on over. I say with a wave as i then go to exit the shop.

Name: Midas' glory
Your Rank: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Prosperity
Description: A pocket watch made entirely out of gold with the insides having depictions of cows and other animals one would find at a feast.