[F3 - Artisan R3] Crystal Clear

"I thought I was supposed to be getting better at this...!" Telrenya rose her voice just slightly before slumping down in her seat, the frustration draining away into melancholy. She sat slouched with her hair tied back into a ponytail and her fingers tired from meticulously setting gemstones and coaxing fine bits of metal to twist and sit in just the right way. Several more amateur pieces of jewelry sat on the workbench in front of her, and for a moment she was tempted to swipe them off the table, throw them on the ground, break them down until their durability hit zero and there was nothing left of them.

No, that wouldn't solve anything. Heaving a large and heavy sigh, Telrenya scooped her failed attempts into her inventory like all the rest, wondering this time if the NPC vendors would give her even a single col this time.

ID#: 98859 | CD: 5 - Fail, no salvage
ID#: 98860 | CD: 6 - Fail, salvage
ID#: 98861 | CD: 8 - Fail, no salvage

• 1 month later...

-Elucia Attire-

Elucia passed a grand cafe to a building that looked quite plain compared to its neighbor. There was supposed to be an Artisan shop right next to a bustling cafe. Hoping she entered in the correct house, the white haired girl dressed in a white cloak with the hood down stepped inside. A golden haired woman sat before her, working with a few materials as she began to try to create a new piece of equipment. Putting on an Elucia smile, the girl stepped forward to the artisan and quickly stated, "I have come to make an order for an item!" She handed the girl a slip stating what she would like. "I will pay you in col when the item has been crafted! By the way, you look lovely!" Her statements would never have been made without assuming her Elucia persona. Of course, the girl look fine, she would have never have pointed it out. 

Name: Snow's Glow
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 2
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 EVA, 1 ACC
Description: A Beautiful White Magnolia to be put in the hair. The Magnolia is made to commemorate the love between Hidden and Sey but also it increases the user's celerity and precision while wearing it. 
eam-magnolia-nfull-size.jpg.50aa9efb9db995e347a46a7ea5c6c1e8.jpg