Martha, the Best Granny

------Martha.jpg.e1075e7053dc42e2852a1fb425d16919.jpg ------

^This person is not dead yet, mind you^

Username: Martha
Height: 5'3"

About: History/Personality

The name is Martha, but you can call me granny if you want. Some people call me "the one, don't weigh a ton, don't need a gun to get respect up on the street". At least, that's what the youngsters used to call me back in real life. I was always the cool woman in town. If someone ever bullied someone in my neighborhood, I would be the person to show up and talk some sense into those bullies by screaming at them. But, before you judge me, you need to know my whole life story first. Let me start in the beginning... It was a cold, rainy night in London.

Yesh, that was where I was born. I was born into the world where all these stuff that you use to talk to people nowadays didn't even exist. I mean, what's the point of flipping open an alien technology just to talk to people. I bet if you go and walk outside for a while, you will meet someone that you can talk to without wasting the earth's resources on those devices of yours. Anyway, back on track. What was I talking about again?   Oh, oh yeah. Anyway, I was born in London where all these stuff that you use to talk to people nowadays didn't even exist, I mean, what's the point... One hour later.

So, my dad was a farmer and my mom was a cow milker. Kids, I advise that ya'll drink a lot of milk because I use to drink that for every meal of the day and I was quite tall back in the good ol' days. Anyway, as you can guess, I was quite poor back then but it didn't matter to my family of ten children, a mother, and a father. In fact, we always fought for food and that helped me become who I am today. My dad didn't do much to help since he always came home drunk and beat my mother all the time. Finally, it came to a point that mom ran off with another farmer who beat her as well. Oh well, that was what it was like in the countryside of London. Goody me, I can't believe I still remember all this stuff. I guess I am really smart after all.

Living like that made me toughen up and gave me the good womanly body and I got the attention of many men during my teenage years. But there was one person that caught my attention the most. His name was Jimmy Taylor and he was the most beautiful man that I have ever seen in my life. I will never forget that man in my life. A lot of obstacles happened after that but to keep it simple, I married that man had had four children as well. Oh never mind, I forgot Steven... He was kind of like the Pluto of the group, and no one really cared about him. Poor guy. So I had five children, and we lived a peaceful life until my husband died in a car crash when we were 70 years old.

I had managed to pick up a lot of knowledge from the different books that I picked up from random places and later on, I became a college professor as a woman which was super rare. The students that I taught were far civilized compared to the barbarians of this generation. After I retired, I became accustomed to living as a cleaner and finally, I reached a time in which I became diagnosed with lung cancer. I was beyond cure and the only solution left was to involve myself in a video game that I despise with all my heart. Indeed, I had to come into this stupid game and it would only keep me alive temporarily until this game ends. So I might as well make this time worth it.

Virtues:
Wise - Martha has lived on this earth for more time than half the players in this game can count. As a result of such a long time on this earth, she has picked up a lot of intellectual and life decision advice and facts. Of course, being an old person, she is not very good with the technology so she does not get too involved inside and outside of the game - meaning she doesn't get into the stats and stuff, but she simply plays the game for what it is without the calculations.

Brave - Having gone through a lot of different types of obstacles in her life time, she's really not scared of much. She's old so if she does die in this game, she could die knowing that she has experienced the world for the whole of what it is, and she is glad that she can finally pass away if she does die. Hence, she is not afraid to go into situations that most people would not be willing to go through.

Energetic - Indeed, you would think that an old woman is not capable of being energetic. Don't get this wrong - she does not go around jumping like a little kid, but a year of spending her life under the condition of lung cancer has left her bedridden. Now that she can finally move again, she is not willing to simply sit around all day. It's time for her to get out and show off her energy and show that she is not simply an everyday granny.

Flaws:
Impatient - Alright, come on, she's 73 years old. She has developed quite the grumpy and impatient personality - especially with the young people of the world and their stupid generation. Everything was so simple back in the days and now the youth are so inconsiderate and different from back in the good ol' days when everyone was chilled. A disdain for the new generation led to an impatient attitude with them.

Slow - As an old person that has already begun to shrink, she is quite slow and runs out of energy when running real fast. Sure, she has the energy but she does not have the physical endurance to correspond with it. Sometimes, she'll start to gasp a lot and feel weak after exercising for a long time as she is simply incapable of dealing with manual labor

Forgetful - Due to her age, she tends to let certain unimportant things slip her mind. Occasionally, she'll ask something but ask it once again a few minutes after asking it due to her short-term memory loss. In addition, she sometimes forgets people's names after several times of asking some of them it. 

Profession:

Skills

Total SP: 5
Used SP: 5
Unused SP: 0

Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills: