[PP-F13] Of Hearsay and Falsehoods

As the might of Mac's Tempest slew the remaining Undead, the bluenette took a moment to appreciate their timing. Had they gotten there ten seconds later, there might've been one less player to save - in fact, for all they knew, the party could have suffered losses already. "Nice job," she patted Mac on the shoulder, turning her attention to the band of boys nearby.

Once the final monster was slain, two bystanders unloaded a sigh of relief each. The tallest, a bulky bald man donning serious heavy armour and an axe-shield combination, spoke first. "M-man, that was close!" Swiftly followed by his companion, a shorter man with leather armour that was barely stronger than beginner's gear. "Yeah, you guys seriously saved our asses! Those things were way too strong for us." Both gazed apologetically towards Mac and Birdie, awkwardly rubbing their necks like a pair of scolded children, though the third friend - a Two-Handed Battle Axe wielder with light metal armour - had quite the opposite reaction and threw his arms in the air. "W-what the hell do you think you're doing, stealin' our kills?! Quit hoggin' our crap and screw off, you KS'ers!" he screamed, planting a foot in the ground as he stood off against the Knight.

Out-of-combat NRG regen: 1 of 3

@Macradon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With his eyes looking in a gleeful matter back towards Birdie, Macradon would put his hand on her shoulder and slightly squeeze it as an appreciation towards her as well “You too” he said with a smile, even though shielded by his helmet. Quickly doffing his helmet, Macradon would look over at the two who apologized at the two “Do you think an apology is enough to save yoru lives? What were you thinking!” he scolded at them “Do you people, no, players, even think? Have you ever faced off what lies beyond? Why throw your life out of the window like this? Do some research before just wadling out into the wild fields!” he yelled with a mad but still stern voice. He would let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes. Keeping his eyes closed, Macradon would tell them “I don’t anticipate anything back for this now, other than don’t be stupid, m'kay?”. Well, that was what he had hoped his last words for this conversation should’ve been, but no. His scarlet eyes glaring towards the third player, like daggers staring through him rather than looking directly at him. “Oh yeah, we’re kill stealers aight? Well, if you want the loot that we got, mind fighting for it?” he asked skeptically at him. "I mean, we could've just waited for you to die and then come and pick up the loot, that would've been better, right?" he said, hoping that Birdie had hopped on the same train of thought as him.

< Post 1/3 Out of Combat >

@Birdie

"Y-yes Sir," they stuttered in unison, shoulders slumped and eyes dropped to show obvious regret for their actions. Both players looked at each other awkwardly like they had something else to say but they couldn't get a word in over their rowdy companion. Folding his arms, the man flared his nostrils and barked back, "You know that ain't a fair fight! And maybe you could'a - but we would'a been fine with that weak spot they got!"

Standing beside Macradon, Birdie's eye twitched, hiding a clenched fist behind her back. At first, she gazed in disbelief towards the loud mouth, infuriated by the tenacity of a man who could tell his saviours to 'screw off'. His next words caught her off-guard, though, and her lips held apart just long enough for her to blurt out "What?"

"Ha! You idiots didn't know? Alright, I'll tell ya 'cuz I like you- not him." A cocky grin folded on his face, gaining a look of disgust from the bluenette. "Guy made us pay triple for this but he said if ya hit the zombs right in the Achilles, they'll buckle over and ya can hit 'em over. So we woulda been fine, a**hole!"

She pinched her eyebrows and glanced sideways at Mac. "His attitude aside... that doesn't sound right," she whispered, subconsciously facing the rest of her body towards him. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Out-of-combat NRG regen: 2 of 3

@Macradon

Edited by Birdie

Staying silent for a while, Macradon quickly gazed at Birdie, making sure she wouldn’t do anything to rash, also making sure he wouldn’t either. Looking down into the ground, Macradon would begin a maniacal laughter as he slowly lifted his head upwards in glee “I don’t really want to do this … but I have to” he thought. “Oh you really are a scrub, I can surely see it now!” he said while holding in a chuckle. “You don’t even know, do you? Why didn’t you just do it from the start off then, instead of leaving your pals there in danger?” he said with his red eyes widened as his maniacal posture began to take over. As his eyes widened, Macradon would activate his Search and Detect, scanning the field behind the player and then glaring at the two other player, but secretly scanning the scenery behind them and then just lastly at Birdie, but looking through her to see if anyone were hiding somewhere. An audible "Hmpf" would be heard coming from Macradon as he turned his back to the loud mouthed player. Just as he turned around, behind some bushes, trees and what seemed to be an old fence were 2 humanoids hiding, at least that was what Macradon could spot with his skills. "Hah, not a fair fight you say, why do you have those two companions hiding, then?!" he asked and pointed towards the hiding spot he saw the two player with his left hand. Quickly drawing his sword with his right arm and pointed the heavy slab of metal towards the annoying player, Macradon would call out "Just come forth, I can see your petty desguise!".

< Two players are hiding Stealth Rating 16 >

- Searching -
ID: 87484
LD: 9+5+2=16 - Peeps found!

Edited by Macradon

"Grrhhh! W-what!" The player's fists balled up after Mac burst into maniacal laughter, frustrated by the red knight's reaction. Confused looks were shared by all, and even Birdie upturned an eyebrow as Macradon's gaze met hers. Before she nor the annoying player nor the other two could inquire what on Earth he was talking about, however, two figures shifted in the treeline behind the party, their stealh ratings reduced to zero in an instant. Eyes wide as saucers, the rowdy axe wielder could only babble incoherent words and syllables, though his gibberish speech was cut off by a harsh- "Silence!"

"Excellent detective work, Sir Knight. I admit your insistence on this... man, being a pawn of mine is quite amusing!" The cloaked figure cackled, "But Dear God, you overstate his intelligence."

A green cursor would show above his head but only the contours of his cheekbones were visible. Another player moved behind him, wearing a leather mask to match the orange cursor floating above. "It appears I have your attention, however! Tell me, how much do you know about our little... scheme? That the information was a sham? "What we intended to do-" His arm shifted beneath his cloak, revealing a dark red One-Handed Battle Axe. The other figure gripped a dagger, pointing it towards the three party members. "-with those that fell for it?"

Birdie tightly gripped her weapon, gazing uneasily between Mac and the cloaked figure. She couldn't decide whether or not the annoying player was part of his ploy, though it seemed like that was the least of their worries.

@Macradon

Out-of-combat NRG regen: 3 of 3

”Huh …” escaped Macradon’s mouth as he exhaled a deep breath. He would begin to stand up straight again, getting back in composure to fit his actual self instead of the façade he just displayed to throw off the victims of his mental fight as much as possible. Still looking at the two who had finally reveled themselves, Macradon would nod his head towards them in acknowledgement. “Why thank you” he said in a very calm voice as he glanced back at the big mouth, it didn’t seem he was prepared for a confrontation like this, he seemed a bit too shocked compared to his two companions who seemed to really have waited for a moment like this. Lowering his sword, Macradon would as well lower his left arm as his eyes glared directly at the cloaked figure. “I’m quite sure you know what I know of this. It’s so … easy to spot. It’s like you didn’t anticipate high leveled players to ever touch this rumor. As far as I know, the Laughing Coffin ain’t really got any strong players in their grasp, I bet Opal was their best, and even she has vanished from sight” Macradon would think it through, what would happen now, would they flee or take the chance to take down a few more players? Who were they, and where did they come from?

"Watch your tongue, Pawn of the Blood Oath! Laughing Coffin has oodles of strength practically bursting at the seams, they are the most feared force in all of Castle Aincrad and the realms within it! This Opal is a ferret compared to the lions who rule, and I intend to be Alpha of the pack!" Spoken like a brainwashed cultist, his composure cracked briefly alongside his voice. "We'd anticipated high levels be slaving away in the labyrinth. Your presence here is... most disappointing."

Mind-boggled, Birdie made an "ugh" from the cheesy vibes the cloaked figure gave off. The annoying player kept still as a sculpture with a dagger pointed towards him whilst the other two stood pensively, calmly composed and rational. "L-listen, we don't want-" "Oh do I care what you want?! You know what want? To see you both dead on the floor!" The shortest blurted a "damn" and held his tongue, and the figure's cloaked eyes flashed green as he glared at Mac once more. "Now, are you going to stand there and bark like a red-cloak slave or does my friend here need to bloody his shiv?!" A wicked grin wrapped the leather mask's slotted lips as he trodded forwards one step at a time, threatening the three low-levels with dagger thrusts at the air.

@Macradon

Edited by Birdie

Macradon would cackle lightly at the mentioning of pawn “It doesn’t seem like he knows anything about me, great, I’ll try to deceive him” he thought in his mind and would begin to conjure a more dominant statue “A pawn you say? It doesn’t seem like the Laughing Coffin knows too much either, so both stupid and weak I see” he said and laughed lightly, though his eyes still lingering on the two. “If Opal was a mere ferret, why was she the only one capable of joining the raids? Why weren’t any of you other there, you could snipe some kills like she did, or are you just too weak? Are these lions really just small kittens?” he said mockingly “That would make you the alpha kitten, oh how menacing, I’ll be sure to spread the name of the Alpha Kitten!” he said trying to not break into laughter. “We cleared the labyrinth already, it seems like your scouts are either too slow or don’t even know where to look” he said “And I wouldn’t want to go into the Labyrinth anyways, that’s what I send my subordinates to do, I have too much paper work to do for everyone else” he said, hoping that he set himself as a high ranked in the guild, trying to play it off even more. “Don’t you know Heathclif resigned? Don’t you know who leads the guild? I don’t know, these Laghing Coffin seem more like a small bump on the road than any real threat or challenge” he said and shrugged his shoulders. Looking at the movements of the one with the dagger, Macradon would quickly reposition himself in a single quick motion and grip his sword as he blocked the way to the three. “You have to get through me, before you may even touch them” he said with eyes glaring such a hatred towards the orange player. “Birdie, help me out here” he asked, it wasn’t because he doubted his power against this person, but the more the faster they could take him down.

Edited by Macradon

She ran to the party's side opposite Mac and shielded them behind her Fleuret, "Make that both of us!"

Clenched teeth appeared beneath the figure's hood, clearly agitated by the Knight's response. His eyes darted between his partner and Birdie & Mac as if contemplating how to react, a low groan tearing his throat. "Pathetic, abhorrent fools... Do you wish for a death sentence, is that it?! I don't give a rat's ass about Opal nor her strength, her desire to clear the game is proof of negligence and disloyalty towards LC!"

His tense fists tightened, "Fine! Have it your way, Knight and... whoever the hell you are! We will spare you the lives of these... pathetic worms you so foolishly wish to save." He exuded a nasally growl and tugged at his partner, "But mark my words red-cloak, once I command a squad of my own, I will hunt down every man, woman & player you know and force you to watch as we strip away their lives, one by one. And we'll start with her!" Spitting on the ground in Birdie's direction, the cloaked figure and his partner took off running for the forest, shadows obscuring their shrinking forms.

Birdie leapt forwards and half-turned to Mac, herself and Sirius ready to give chase. "If we sprint now, we can catch them!"

@Macradon

Macradon nodded without hesitation and sprinted away, waving at Birdie and the two familiars to closely follow by. “Stay safe, get back to the safe zones and spread the truth about the rumor!” he roared at the three lower leveled players as he would quickly vanish from their sights. The two had gotten quite far in a short amount of time, but Macradon still had their heat signatures linked up with his <Search and Detect> still on. He could see through the trees, the brushes and the boulders scattered around, nothing would stop him from the pursuit. As his head quickly turned to his right, Macradon would make a note to them all “Sharp right turn in 5” and would begin to count down “4”. As each second went by “3” he would note how far they have headed and nearly already caught up to them “2”. The Laughing Coffin members didn’t seem to skilled to run away in a vastly rough terrain as this place, but Macradon was quite fond of this kind of battlefield, he had been in these many times now, so they were like a walk in the park. “1!” he shouted, quickly shifting directions to the right like he turned a full 90 degrees with near to no delay on his speed.

He had already drawn his sword, so all he had to do was to angle it and bingo. As he angled his blade low, Macradon would activate his <Charge> skill and rush to them before Birdie was there, mostly to grab their attention away from her, as Macradon wasn't sure how high her Mitigation skill went. As he spun into the path of the two bandits he activated his <Disguise> disguising himself as the masked orange player as he cut through thair way. Macradon would swirl and smash his blade into the masked dagger wielder and take off a good chunk of the orange player's health when he returned to his normal self, confusing the plaer, but not enough to not attack Macradon. In quick retaliation the dagger would flourish and to lightly brace Macradon's steel plate armor followed by 2 well aimed, but poor round house kicks. Macradon's health made a dip so insignificant that it was barely noticable, and his health just recovered that sliver that just vanished, now full healt hagain from his battle healing. The flustered green player was seemingly in shock as his attack was futile, just barely getting up to attack Macradon before he would parry it away. "You're the scum of this place, and you're a disgrace to even call yourself to be even close to Opal" he said with a tone so blood thirsty it scared himself.

< Disguise Activated >

- Attack Rolls -

Spoiler

ID: 87530
BD: 2+3+1=6, Hit!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 1x13x25-48=277 DMG

ID: 87531
BD: 6-1+2=7, Macradon is Hit!
LD: 14 - Rank 3 Sword art
CD: 5 - Shadow Stitch
Sword art used: Shadow Stich - 3x2x12-155=1 DMG

ID: 87532
BD: 2+1=3, Miss!
LD: Disregarded
CD: Disregarded
Sword art used: Miss!

- Health List -
<Birdie>              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  70/70  NRG
<Macradon>           1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 127/134 NRG (-13 NRG, +6 NRG)(-1 HP, +60 HP)

<Dagger Guys>         478/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG (-277 HP)(-6 NRG)
<Green Coffin member> 680/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  66/68  NRG (-2 NRG)

Spoiler

<Dagger Guy>
Level 37
Skills: 129 SP Max
One Handed Dagger Rank 5 || 50SP used
Sneak and Hide Rank 3 || 73SP used
Light Armor Rank 3 || 96SP used
Martial Arts Rank 1 || 101SP used 
Athletics || 110SP used
Charge Rank 2 || 125SP used
Equipment
Light Leather Armor - Light Momentum, 2 MIT
Trinket - 1 Recovery, 2 ACC
Dark Dagger - 3 DMG

<Green Coffin member>
Level 34
Skills: 114 SP Max
One-Handed Battle Axe Rank 5 || 50SP used
Light Armor Rank 2 || 88SP used
Charge Rank 2 || 103SP used
Martial Arts Rank 1 || 108SP used
Battle Healing Rank 1 || 113SP used
Equipment
Light Leather Armor - 1 Savvy, 2 MIT
Trinket - 1 EVA, 1 ACC, 1 Recovery
Blood Axe - 2 DMG, 1 Bleed

Attack determined by BD, Sword art Ranks determined by LD, Sword art determined by CD.

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon

Birdie ran as fast as her feet would allow yet she could barely up - Mac's speed was a testament to his strength and experience. Keeping an ear open as he began counting down, she braced herself on 3, held an arm out on 2 and pulled herself around a nearby tree at 1, maintaining every ounce of speed as she switched directions.

The two assailants halted when Mac charged ahead and Birdie capitalised on a fresh attack window. Shoving her blade arm backwards, she reached for the air ahead with her free arm and pushed forwards, causing a bright blue flash to emit from her Fleuret. Submitting to the aim assist system, Birdie was propelled forwards like a ray of light as she struck the body of the dagger wielder, again and again, piercing his digital skin over and over until fourteen red holes excreted blood-like particles. A wild scream pierced the air as his health fled to 40% and Birdie flipped away from his attempt to swing at her, sandwiching the Coffin members whilst the familiars blocked any exit paths.

"Enough! Enough of Opaldo you honestly believe her legacy holds any value to me?!" He barked, "She fled, disappeared- whatever! What good will come of discussing ghosts?" Assessing his surroundings, the green PK'er grimaced as he slowly came to realise how futile his situation was. It was a matter of fight or flight- and the latter wasn't an option. "Now, if you'll excuse us!" Both PK'ers powered their weapons with Sword Arts and charged straight at the Knight, ignoring their other combatants.

@Macradon

- Attack List -
ID: 87536
BD: 4+3=7, Hit!
Sword art used: Over Radiation - (18x14)-48=204 Damage

- Health List -
<Birdie>
              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  58/70  NRG (-12 NRG)
<Macradon>           1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 127/134 NRG 

<Dagger Guys>         274/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG (-204 HP)
<Green Coffin member> 680/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  66/68  NRG

Spoiler

<Dagger Guy>
Level 37
Skills: 129 SP Max
Athletics || 110SP used
Equipment
Dark Dagger - 3 DMG

<Green Coffin member>
Level 34
Skills: 114 SP Max
Equipment

Attack determined by BD, Sword art Ranks determined by LD, Sword art determined by CD.

Edited by Birdie

Knowing well how futile his attacks were to Macradon, he would not give up, he could not give up, he had to go all out to get something happening to the behemoth that was Macradon. The axe player would quickly go in for an attack once again, but like before was parried away like he wasn’t there at all, Macradon was all focused on the one with the dagger, as he knew, if he attacked a green player, he would turn orange which wasn’t something he would like. A quick change of the grip of the dagger from a saber grip to an ice pick grip the masked player would quickly grace Macradon’s chest armor, it would only slightly have an effect, but the quick chain of effects that followed would show its impact as the light dagger attack was followed by a backwards hook kick, really smacking to Macradon’s helmet and would leave him staggering as he body was flung to the side, but he would still keep his stand at where he stood and would likely recover from the staggering blow sooner or later. The Axe Wielder was still dumbfounded of what was going on, he was too scared to react, he couldn’t do anything.

- Attack Rolls -

Spoiler

ID: Stunned
BD: Stunned
CD: Stunned
Sword art used: Stunned

ID: 87552
BD: 9+2=10(11), Crit +1!
LD: 9 - Rank 3 Sword art
CD: 10 - Sonic Resonance
Sword art used: Sonic Resonance - 2x3x12-155=1 DMG STUN

ID: 87553
BD: 1+1=2, Miss!
LD: Miss!
CD: Miss!
Sword art used: Miss!

- Health List -
<Birdie>
              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  58/70  NRG (-12 NRG)

<Dagger Guy>          274/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG (-204 HP)

Spoiler

<Dagger Guy>
Level 37
Athletics || 110SP used
Equipment
Dark Dagger - 3 DMG

<Green Coffin member>
Level 34
Equipment

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon

"Mac!" she screamed after watching dagger guy stun the Knight where he stood. Birdie emitted a low growl as she pulled her sword arm back and shifted stances, causing a whirl of light to wrap around her blade as she shot towards the orange player. The fencer pierced her target's armour after three thrusts and laid waste on the man with eleven more, twirling and spinning as the aim assist system guided her motions. As she delivered the final stab, less than 10% of her target's health remained. Her chest rose and fell as she panted, awaiting Over Radiation's cool down to finish before finishing the monster off.

... Monster... b-but...

... this isn't a monster... he's a player... Realisation overwhelmed her. Eyes wide open, regret and guilt began welling inside the girl. Even though the dagger guy was a criminal- a cold-blooded killer, even- did he really deserve the fate they were dealing him? She felt too weak to hold up her weapon. So desperately she wanted to reverse time, go back to when the player's fate was negotiable - maybe Macradon could have called for reinforcements, had both Laughing Coffin members arrested instead?

It was too late, they were too late. All she could do was gaze powerlessly as the stunning effect started to wear off on her impromptu partner. Oh my God...

- Attack Roll -
ID: 87580
BD: 5+3=8, Hit!
Sword art used: Over Radiation - 18*14=252-48=204 DMG

- Health List -
<Birdie>
              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  46/70  NRG (-12 NRG)

<Dagger Guy>           70/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG (-204 HP)

Spoiler

<Dagger Guy>
Level 37
Athletics || 110SP used
Equipment
Dark Dagger - 3 DMG

<Green Coffin member>
Level 34
Equipment

@Macradon

Edited by Birdie

While Macradon was still stunned by the staggering kick, Macradon would think of what to do now, kill him? Take his life right now? Is that really what he wanted to do? Did he really have the killing intent enough to do it? All this compressed anger, this killing intent he had aimed at Teayre and Opal … is it now it all goes off? With a calm mind, Macradon would prepare his next attack with care. “I’m fine” he replied, as he recovered from the blow. As a dagger once again glanced off of his armor, dealing that 1 damage which would be healed by his battle healing immediately. Intimidated by all this, the man with the axe just stood there, unable to do anything. He wasn’t able to do anything, too scared to die, too scared of what was happening in front of him. With quick movements, 4 quick and precise slices would emit from Macradon’s blade as it was engulfed in a bright yellow light. Both the knees and both of the elbows were slit once each with the sword, breaking what would’ve been a tendon if done to a physical body, but in this world it would only cause a stunning effect. He angled his attacks to such an extent that he hit the dagger held in the player’s hand so hard that it was flung out of his hand, disarming him momentarily. As the orange player lied stood up, Macradon would quickly shoulder bash him and throw him on the ground “Birdie! Hold him down! I don’t want to spill unnecessary blood yet!” he said as he began to approach the axe wielder.

- Attack Roll -

Spoiler

ID: 87584
BD: 7+3=10, Hit!
CD: 7, Recovery Proc!

Sword art used: Lightning - 4x1x19-48=28 DMG STUN

ID: 87583
BD6+2=8, Hit!
LD: 4 - Rank 1 Sword art
CD: 3 - Armor Pierce
Sword art used: Armor Pierce - 1x1x12-155=1 DMG

ID: 87582
BD3+1=4, Miss.
LD: Miss.
CD: Miss.
Sword art used: Miss.

- Health List -
<Birdie>
              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  46/70  NRG (-12 NRG)
<Macradon>           1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 127/134 NRG (-7 NRG, +7 NRG) (-1 HP, +60 HP)

<Dagger Guy>           42/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG (-1 NRG, +1 NRG)(-28 HP) - Stunned -
<Green Coffin member> 680/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  66/68  NRG (-2 NRG, +1 NRG)

Spoiler

<Dagger Guy>
Level 37
Athletics || 110SP used
Equipment
Dark Dagger - 3 DMG

<Green Coffin member>
Level 34
Equipment

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon

Birdie flinched when Macradon struck the dagger wielder. This is it... she thought, resigning to the notion that the man would die, and she and Mac would both have fresh blood on their hands. Watching with grief-stricken eyes, she bit down on her lip as she saw his health bar budge... and nothing more.

Frozen from a cocktail of shock, confusion and resounding relief, she'd sat still for a moment as Macradon shouted for her to hold him down. As the gears in her head started grinding once more, she shouted: "G-got it!" and sprung into action. The woman slid her Fleuret into its sheath and moved to hold down the stunned orange player, crossing the man's arms behind his back and kneeling on them to keep him firmly in place.

"Y-you... you think you're so righteous, don't you?!" screamed the cloaked figure, "Do you think your actions here serve any true purpose?! You putrid Frontliners will perish at the hands of Laughing Coffin or the floor bosses will get to you all first, killing us merely delays the inevitable!"

- Attack Roll -
Birdie sits still and looks pretty.

- Health List -
<Birdie>              700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  46/70  NRG

<Dagger Guy>           42/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG - Stunned -

@Macradon

Edited by Birdie

Having Birdie hold down the one wielding a dagger, Macradon was confronting the cloaked axe wielder. As Macradon was approaching, he would spurt a few words at the two, Macradon would bluntly ignore them and focus on the player’s movements, waiting for a strike that would be sufficient so that Macradon would be able to do something about this. With a slow and sluggish movement with the arm, it didn’t indeed seem like he wasn’t used to fighting other people, or perhaps just not other humanoids who fighted back with weaponry and not just animalistic instincts. The sluggish movement, which seemed to be a bad use of sword arts would quickly be parried away by Macradon again, but with so much force inserted in the parry that the axe flew out of his hand and thrown onto the ground. Macradon would giggle lightly at the sight of this “Look, the Alpha kitten can’t even use its claws yet” he said mockingly.

- Attack Roll -

Spoiler

ID: 87607
BD: - Attack Disregarded -
CD: 2, No Proc.

ID: - Stunned -
BD: - Stunned -
LD: - Stunned -
CD: - Stunned -
Sword art used: - Stunned -

ID: 87606
BD: 4+1=5, Miss.
LD: Miss.
CD: Miss.
Sword art used: Miss.

- Health List -

<Dagger Guy>           42/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG - Stunned -
<Green Coffin member> 680/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  65/68  NRG 

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon

A panic-stricken gasp was given when his axe was thrown aside and he dropped to his knees, scrambling for the handle. Taking his hold on the weapon once more, the cloaked figure's hood would drop down to reveal a set of mint green eyes and a head of brown hair, handsome features for an otherwise ugly personality. "Red-cloaks and your smart insults," he spat, clambering to his feet. "Why haven't you struck me down, dog? You call yourself a Knight of the Blood and yet fail to spill any? My good friend over there is ripe for the taking yet you insist on playing with me like some... delicate chew toy of yours!"

Birdie watched on in fear as Macradon and the axe-wielder stood off verbally. Powerless to stand in case the orange player got any smart ideas, she dug her knee deeper into the man's back causing him to struggle weakly. All she could do was sit and stare pensively, praying to the Gods their conflict ended with everyone's lives intact.

@Macradon

- Attack Roll -
Birdie continues to jam her knee into Dagger Guy's back.

- Health List -

<Dagger Guy>           42/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG

Macradon would chuckle at his comment “A chew toy, huh … that might be fitting” he said, beginning to come up with a small metaphor of what was going on “A small kitten being toyed with by a big dog? That’s what’s happening here, you indeed are a chew toy” he said with a smile. “Shut up!” the brunette yelled as he snapped and got up to quickly attack Macradon. “Yes, this is what I wanted to happen” he thought for himself as he ignored the attacks coming onto him. 11 quickly slices with a speed so fast it nearly rivaled the dagger, but it was still futile “What can a kitten’s claws do to a big dog?” he asked as his health bar was nudges slightly, but then replenished just as quick “Nothing” he answered his own question. He quickly spun around the axe wielder and in the spin he engaged a Sword Art, Galaxy Destroyer. After his full spin, he would continue the momentum he had built up and would unleash it in a single feral swipe, taking off a chunk of the now orange player’s health. “You’re a chew toy for now …” Macradon would say, looking down upon the orange cursor above his head.

- Attack Roll -

Spoiler

ID: 87617
BD: 5+3-1=7, Hit!
CD: 1, No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 1x13x20-43=217 DMG

ID: 87616
BD: 9+1=10, Crit +1!
LD: 20 - Rank 5 Sword Art

CD: 12 - Ukon Knives
Sword art used: Ukon Knives - 11x1x11-155=1 DMG

- Health List -

<Birdie>                 700/700  HP ||  43 MIT || 18 DMG ||  46/70  NRG
<Macradon>              1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 115/134 NRG (-1 HP, +75 HP)(-13 NRG, +1 NRG)

<Dagger Guy>              42/755  HP ||  48 MIT || 12 DMG ||  68/74  NRG 
<Axe Guy><Orange Cursor> 463/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  57/68  NRG (-10 NRG, +1 NRG)(-217 HP

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon

The brunette glanced up to see orange now floating above his head. It wasn't his plan to commit a crime until he achieved a high rank in Laughing Coffin, at which point he'd betray all the green players whose trust he'd earn in the meantime. The Knight appeared to have other plans, however, and as his axe struck the heavily-armoured man, not even a pixel drained from the rock-solid health bar. He gasped in pain as Mac's Galaxy Destroyer dealt a third of his hit points and clutched the axe even tighter, swinging it frantically to threaten Mac and create some distance between them. "Sod off and breed some better insults, y-you... slave of the Knights!" His resilience and will to fight were beginning to crumble, the once-imposing facade he wore so proudly falling apart at the seams.

As the dagger wielder struggled beneath her, Birdie pulled his arms further across his back and jammed her knee deeper into his back, almost hard enough to cease a hit point.

- Attack Roll -
Nothin' to see here.

- Health List -
<Macradon>              1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 115/134 NRG

<Axe Guy><Orange Cursor> 463/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  57/68  NRG

@Macradon

Edited by Birdie

The calm and smug facade was now all gone, Macradon had all of the time he needed. Keeping a good eye at the one in front of him Macradon would reply “Why would I need any insults when I’m merely stating the facts laid in front of me. You call me a slave of the Knights, yet you don’t know who runs the Knights, I applaud for your ignorance and lack of knowledge, if you are such a good a member of the Laughing Coffin, then I don’t see why Laughing Coffin should be more than a pebble on the road to victory, that is the completion of this game” he said. The two would stand before each other before one would act. In an act of hatred and instincts, the brunette launched forward, brandishing his axe in a futile attempt to attack the knight. A single sweep was enough to bash the axe off balance once again, deflecting the attack.

- Attack Roll -

Spoiler

ID: 87619
BD: 2+3-1=4, Miss!
CD: 4, No Proc!
Sword art used: Miss!

ID: 87620
BD: 2+1+1=4, Miss!
LD: Miss!
CD: Miss!
Sword art used: Miss!

- Health List -
<Macradon>              1355/1355 HP || 155 MIT || 19 DMG || 114/134 NRG (-2 NRG, +1 NRG)

<Axe Guy><Orange Cursor> 463/680  HP ||  43 MIT || 10 DMG ||  56/68  NRG (-2 NRG, +1 NRG)

@Birdie

Edited by Macradon