[F4-PP] Ghosts of the Past

The crisps sound of footsteps in the snow echoed throughout the forest, as we find Kaya, trudging through the snow, heading north towards what was said to be the store of a Master Alchemist. He was known as one of the Drug Lords of Aincrad, the Alchemists reigning over most of the potions and crystals in circulation today. There were rumors that Rain, the 2nd of all the Lords is staying here in a shop surrounded by snow, away from everyone. It was said that he was a loner, of times found by himself doing things himself. There's has been a rumor circulating that Rain has found a way to concoct a crystal that when broken can log you out of this game. Wanting to get one for herself, Kaya, sought out the Wandering Alchemist for his crystal.

After minutes of walking, the air began to freeze more. As she kept on forward, the wind became more wild. "I must be going the right way," she thought. Freezing, Kaya still pressed forward, until she sees a small little caravan just past the forest treeline. "That must be it," she thought. She began walking towards. Suddenly, a white wolf came out of nowhere and stood between her and the caravan. "[censored]..." She thought as she unsheathed her weapon. "There's no turning back, I need to get out of this game!" Desperate, she rushes the wolf.

"RRaaaaahhhhh!!!" Kaya yells as she swings he large scythe at the beast. As it inched closer, the blade suck deeper and deeper into the beast eventually, knocking it back slightly. Unfortunately for Kaya, the beast also manage to scratch her with it's claws. "Damnit..." She says as she falls to her knees.

ID# 87212 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 8 Loot: 11 MOB: 8
Kaya | HP 8/20 | E 1/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0
  Attack | HP 40 - DMG 4 - Crit 2 = HP 34

Wolf | HP 34/40 | DMG 12
  Attack | HP 20 - DMG 12 = HP 8

Edited by Kaya

"The snow seems more troublesome today." says Rain as his feet broke through the newly laid snow. It's been months since he's last seen any player and he's planned to keep it that way. He even left town to be a hermit out in the forest. He wanted to stay from everyone. Ever since Seirra died... life for him just felt.... bland, lifeless. He wants to take revenge at Beatbox, but he knows he's not strong enough. He knows his limits. As he pondered his past, he hears some growling and sounds of fighting just right outside his shop. Without a second thought, he rushes out to see what was happening.

As soon as he stepped out, he quickly spots a red headed woman trying to fight a timber wolf. Normally, the wanderer wouldn't care, until he noticed that all that woman's equipment are basic. "[censored]." Without anymore hesitation, he unsheathes his weapons and attacks the wolf, only for him to miss. Damn, I guess I'm still rusty. Looking right at the noob with piercing eyes, "You.... here."

Greater Life Crystal I Used on Kaya = +80 HP

ID# 87239 results: Battle: 1 = Missed

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

"T-thanks..." Kaya was thrown offguard. Her eyes filled with confusion and worry. Just who was this stranger who came to save her. Could he be the Alchemist she was in search for? Before she could say anything else, the stranger handed her a crystal as she held on to it it shattered and instantly healed her back to full health. "W-who are y-" Before she could finish her sentence, the wolf came at her one more time. It's eye fierce with determination, it flashed it's teeth at the redhead. Unfortunately, Kaya this time, dodged the creature's attacks. Trying to follow up, Kaya, gripped her scythe tightly as she swung it once more, only this time, missing by a small margin. Determined now to win with the help of this snow haired stranger, Kaya glares at the wolf. Both trying to eye each other down. One of them was leaving this fight in crystal, and Kaya didn't want to be that person.

ID# 87250 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 5 Loot: 1 MOB: 3
Rain | HP 620/620 | E 60/62 | DMG 14 | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18 || Hate 0
Kaya | HP 20/20 | E 0/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0 || Hate 3
  Attack | Missed

Wolf | HP 34/40 | DMG 12
  Attack | Missed

@Rain

Edited by Kaya

Seeing that the the wolf was pretty preoccupied with the red head, the wanderer encircled the creature blindsiding him. Once directly behind him, he rushes the boar. Tightly gripping his spear, his weapon begins to glow azure. Under his breath he whispers "Fatal Thrust." Within seconds, she thrusts his weapon through the boar piercing through him all the way to Kaya, only stopping as soon as it's about to hit her. Behind him, the beast breaks into pixels. He didn't care for the wolf at all. He's killed many of it's ilk. "What do you want?" He asks with a cold and chilling voice. As she stares at her with his azure eye, a chilling wind blows, revealing his crimson left eye. "What are you doing in my forest?" His voice sounded angrier than last time. As he asked once more, he points the tip of his spear at the read head. "Answer wisely."

ID# 87261 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 2 Loot: 3 MOB: 3
Rain | HP 620/620 | E 60/62 | DMG 14 | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18 || Hate 1
Kaya | HP 20/20 | E 0/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0 || Hate 3
Wolf | HP -8/40 | DMG 12 -42

Fatal Thrust | 14x3=42

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

Kaya's heart began to pump even faster. She almost died there, to a wolf nonetheless and now, this stranger is threatening to kill her on the spot. "I-I..." Kaya tried to speak but fear just took too much out of her. She gritted her teeth as forced words out of her mouth, in hopes that it's enough. "I-I'm looking for the w-wandering alc-chemit." She says with a -clearly- fake smile. "I heard he has an item that lets you log out and that you're the only one who can make it." Kaya backed off slowly hoping he wouldn't inch closer. The stranger didn't have an orange status so there was no way he could kill her.... right? As she walked back farther from the tip of his spear, Kaya slow raised her hands. "Look I don't mean any trouble... I just wanna leave this place already... I'm desperate." There was no more holding back now. Kaya spoke with determination. No more fear of what's to come.

@Rain

The wanderer measure the red headed woman. What she spoke of was familiar. She wasn't the first to seek him out and this probably will not be the last. The wanderer slowly lowered her weapon as kept a close eye on the woman. He slowly turned to his left and looked up to the trees and the sky. "Where'd you hear this rumor?" Spoken in a soft and cold tone. He's grown tired of this rumor and he's going to put an end to if it wasn't the last thing he'd do. This woman wasn't the 1st, 10th, nor the 20th person to shop up. There's been so many and it's hard for someone to retire from if he's still constantly getting nagged about. After finding out where the woman heard the rumor from, the wanderer turns to face his shop and begins to walk. While turning, he flicks his cloak as if he was batman. "You found him." He says as he continued walking to his shop. "But, I don't have what you're looking for. That item isn't real." He says as he enters his shop quickly.

Moments later, he comes right back up, and swiped his fingers in the air, sending the woman a party request.

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

"W-where?" She questioned the stranger with confusion in her head. "I heard it from a woman clad in black." Kaya wasn't entirely sure where the rumor start, but she heard the rumor from a woman wearing all black. She wasn't wearing anything that stood out or noticeable since she wore a black cloak that mostly covered her face. "I met her in the town just south of here." Her words were panicked. She wasn't sure what the stranger would do. If he had wanted to, he can kill her in the spot with just one swing of his spear. Trembling in fear, she back off some more, until the stranger turned around. "I found him?!" She thought as she becomes overcome with relief. "But... the item... isn't real..." The rumors where just rumors all along, nothing more. As the alchemist walked back to his caravan, Kaya stood there. Her eyes looking down at the ground, sad and depressed. "All that searching... just to find a false lead..." She fell to her knees and began to cry. She wasn't escaping this death game so easily. All of a sudden, a window pops up in front of her. "A party invite? From... Rain... Is that the alchemist's name?" As she clicked yes, she looks up to find the wanderer standing there.

@Rain

"What?" With a chilling tone, the wanderer questioned the woman who was sitting in the snow... crying. Just what the hell was she thinking? That crying would make it any better? "Get up." He says as he gave out his hand to help her up.

The wanderer was furious. A woman clad in black. "Zandra?" He thought as he mumbled through the people he knew. Just why would Zandra even bother doing that? She has more things on her plate. No.. it has to be someone else. They've been persistent all this time, just what could they really want?

After helping the woman to her feet, the wanderer began to walk to town. "Where in town is she?" His voice, angry. All he wanted was to be left alone, but this rumor has killed his peace. As soon as he arrived in town, he went directly to where the red headed woman found met the person who told her the rumor. "Where is she?" There was no one there, but a note.

Spoiler

Meet at frozen falls to the south.

"Tch... Let's go." He says as he began walking to the southern gate. Behind him were the crystals of the note that was waiting for the wanderer.

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

It wasn't before long that the wandering alchemist helped Kaya up, being genuinely helpful. "Wait... why'd you send me an invite?" The alchemist didn't say a word. He just quietly walked through the forest and into town. He never truly answer the rougette's question on way drag Kaya along this whatever he was doing. He just kept quiet, sometimes  mumbling words which might've been names, but they weren't really clear. As soon as they arrive in town, the alchemist turned to Kaya asking her where she is in town. "Uh... l-last I saw, she was in the marketplace in the eastern part of town." Without even second guessing it, the alchemist stormed off. Wanting to see what he's going to do, Kaya followed suite.

As they arrived at the spot, there was no lady there. All that was left was a note on the ground, which the alchemist read before crushing it in the palm. Without another word other than "Let's go.." he began walking down towards the southern gate. "Uh... Should I follow?" Kaya thought as she began to question this stranger's actions.

@Rain

Edited by Kaya

It wasn't long until the two find themselves at the frozen falls. Looking around, there was no one around here, but the wanderer didn't wanna believe that everything was safe. He was summoned here by someone, and he doesn't know who that was really. He unsheathes his spear, brimming in white, the wanderer slowly walks forward, prepared for the fight the might come ahead. 

A few more moments go by, until the wanderer hears an unfamiliar voice echo behind him. "You've finally come, Rainer." He slowly turns around to face the stranger. It was a woman. A purple haired woman. She looked almost like Sierra. Not wanting the trust his eyes, he kept a tight grip on his spear. "Who are you?" Short, simple, and to the point. The wanderer didn't want to dance around with the topic. This woman knew his real name, just who was she? "Oh come now, you're remember me? It's Sierra!" Angered by the strangers lies, the wanderer stepped forward, his spear ready to kill. "Lies! Who are you?!" The stranger walked forward a little bit more, all the while laughing a sinister laugh. "I'm only playing with you, wanderer." the stranger says as he raises his hand to take off his wig, revealing a woman with crimson colored hair.

@Kaya

Scared out of her mind, the rougette followed the alchemist to this frozen waterfall. "W-what was on the note?" She asked as he tried to get his attention. He took no mind to her what so ever. In fact, it seemed like his mind was somewhere else. He seemed angry, pissed, wild, almost like a wild boar itching to attack anything that came close. However, his face seemed calm, as if he's done something like this before. Keep close the alchemist, Kaya, held her scythe at the ready. She's completely useless in fight, she could at least give him moral support.

It wasn't long since they arrived that a woman's voice came booming behind them. It was familiar. It was the same as the one who told her the rumor. Turning around, she sees a woman clad in black, the very same woman, but this time she could see her face. She had purple hair. As the alchemist and the woman talked, Kaya noticed that the woman seemed familiar with the alchemist. Unfortunately, the alchemist seemed to not know who she really was. After some more talking, the alchemist grew more and more angry, until the woman revealed to be wearing a wig. "A wig? E-excuse me... mr alchemist? W-who is she?" Kaya stepped back slowly as she felt the intensity of the situation heating up. These two was going to kill each other.

@Rain

"Remember this well, Rainer..." The woman crept closer. She completely stopped laughing now, as she began to take off her gloves. Her tone became more serious. "Laughing Coffin never forgets." She says as she raises her right hand to show the back hand to the wanderer. On it was the symbol of laughing coffin. He hasn't seen it for year, since he stopped communications with them. He didn't want anything to do with them anymore. Not since he left the Knights of the Blood Oath. As he faced the woman with a new found determination and knowledge of why they're after him, the woman glared the wanderer with intense angry eyes. Within seconds, five more strangers came out of nowhere. Mostly-likely members of laughing coffin too. He knew he has no way out of this now. It's either killed or be killed now. He quickly flicks his fingers in the air taking out a bottle and chugging it. "Fall back Kaya, you'll only get in my way."

Greater Damage Potion II [+4 Damage]

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

The alchemist didn't answer Kaya's question at all. He focus was solely on the woman who seemed to be getting closer and closer. As she got closer, she took off her gloves, revealing a symbol, familiar and feared by many. "L-l-l-laughing C-coffin?!?! N-n-no!!" Kaya became overcome with fear as she stepped back some more until she fell to the ground on her butt. "W-why is laughing coffin hunting him?!" Kaya's mind was going crazy. She had so many question, but now is not the time for that.  As looks back to the alchemist, she seems him taking out a bottle and quickly drinking it.  Without looking back at Kaya, the alchemist told her to fall back and get away. The fight was about to ensue. Without any retaliation, she quickly fell back to the trees just behind her. Hiding from the battle. If she had followed him there, she'll die in an instant.

@Rain

The wanderer didn't want to wait anymore. This was going to happen. He has no other choice. Gritting his teeth, he tightly gripped his spear. "Why must you do this?" The wanderer spoke as if desperately not wanting to kill them, but forced his hand. "Why?!" He yells out one last time before his spear begins to glows azure. I one sweeping motion, he cuts through all 6 players. Each one falling to the ground before breaking up into crystals. The woman, was also cut by the wanderer, but she survived. Angry at the wanderer, she glares at the wanderer. "Tch...Useless noobs. " She claims as she takes out a black crystal and breaking it in her hands. The wanderer stared at it. He knew that crystal well. He made it. 

The woman suddenly feels energy course through her veins. Laughing, she speaks to the wanderer condescendingly. "Muahahahha, You really do make the best crystals, Rainer, sadly, you have to die." She quickly rushes the wanderer with a large scythe in her hands. She begins to swing her scythe cutting through the wanderer's guard once, twice, and finally the third time, she manages to push the wanderer back, unfortunately it wasn't enough to take him down.

+3 DMG crystal for Zamira

ID# 87284 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 4 Loot: 9 MOB: 9

Rain | Level 31 | HP 578/620 | E 44/62 | DMG 18 (14+4) | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18 -42 HP
Sweeping Moon | (DMG 18 + Charge 1)SA 9 = DMG 171
Zamira | Level 24 | HP 318/480 | E 34/40 | DMG 9 | ACC 2 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 -162 HP
Crimson Blood | (DMG 9 + Crit 1)SA 6 = DMG 60
Kane | Level 8 | HP -2/160 | DMG 5 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 9 -162 HP
Lin | Level 4 | HP -91/80 | DMG 2 | ACC 1 | EVA 2 | MIT 0 -171 HP
Niles | Level 5 | HP -61/100 | DMG 4 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 9 -162 HP
Yuri | Level 7 | HP -31/140 | DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 1 | MIT 0 -171 HP
Watanabi | Level 5 | HP -62/100 | DMG 5 | ACC 0 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 -162 HP

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

In one single moment, the alchemist spins around with his spear. One after the other, the players around his broke and disappeared into crystals. As he spun around, the wanderer's status above his head slowly turned orange. It was only then, the rougette realize never once has the alchemist ever killed anyone. She had almost forgotten about that rule until now. That meant, the alchemist never had any plans - probably - of killed her when he threatened her back then. Amazed and in awe of the alchemist's fight, Kaya, tightly gripped her  scythe. She really wanted join in and help, the lone warrior, but she was simply outclassed by everyone else.

In an instant, Rain had decided to sacrifice his status to live. In that instant, Rain had managed to wipe out 5 of the 6 of his would be assassins. Retaliating, the survive crimson headed woman rushed the alchemist with a sword art of her own. She didn't hold anything back. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't enough at all for the alchemist. Watching this all unfold, Kaya, became more antsy. "Just how will this battle end?" She thought as her eyes glared at the battle before her.

@Rain

The wanderer stretched his neck as he prepared for his neck attack. It been a long time since the wanderer had gone wild like this. He still felt rusty. Brushing off Zamira's attack, the wanderer glared at the woman. "You don't have to do this..." It was already too late, for the wanderer's status, but he still wanted to spare this woman if he had the option to.

"Hehehheahahaha You honestly think I'd just go and leave after you slaughtered my underlings? What's the late Opal going to think if I just let this go?" The woman began to laugh hysterically. It was like a screw was loose in her brain. She was down right, mental. Her eyes glared back at the wanderer, with her head tilted to the side. "You honestly thought, that you can just walk away from the guild without any repercussion? You know the only way out of the guild is through a death." With those last words, She once again rushed the wanderer,  only for the wanderer to dodge her attack with ease.

Reacting to the crazed woman's action, the wanderer pierces the woman in mid air. Retracting once more, he pierces her body again, and again, and again. As she fell to the ground, the wanderer jumps up in the air, and with one fell swing smashes straight down at the woman.

ID# 87288 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 9 Loot: 12 MOB: 2

Rain | Level 31 | HP 560/620 | E 28/62 | DMG 18 (14+4) | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18
Dimension Stampede | (DMG 18)SA 15 = DMG 270
Zamira | Level 24 | HP 57/480 | E 33/40 | DMG 9 | ACC 2 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 -261 HP
Missed

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

Tightly hugging the tree she was hiding behind, Kaya's was getting anxious just how far this battle's going to go. She watched every movement the alchemist made. He was strong, the strongest she's seen so far in battle. As the battle took a pause for a moment, the alchemist pleaded with woman to not do this. To just walk away before she dies as well. but she wouldn't listen. Instead, it looked like she became more insane. More unstable than she already was. "Come on mr. alchemist... you can do this." She kept her eyes on the battle. So much so it seemed like her eyes were about to tear from not blinking for a long time. But this was a fate deciding battle that Kaya has never been in before, she felt useless, but she had a front row seat to this intensity.

As the pause finally broke, the woman rushed the alchemist once more only for him to dodge with ease and pierce her multiple times and finally smashing her straight on the ground. "It's over?" Kaya thought as she eased up her grip on her scythe and on the tree. She slowly walked out from hiding. "I-is it finally over mr. alchemist?"

@Rain

As the dust, began to settle, the wanderer looked down at the defeated Zamira. "Give up, whoever you are." His voice sounded chilling and cold to the core. His spear pointed at the throat of the fallen warrior. "Okay okay... I give up." The crimson haired woman slowly raises her hands with a pitiful look on her face. As the wanderer slowly lowered his weapon, a voice echoed from the trees. Before the wanderer could react, Zamira grab held of her weapon and swung her scythe at the unsuspecting Kaya. The wanderer tried to stop her, but fumbled to the ground. Without anything he could do. He watched as kaya took the blow.

Fortunately, Zamira had other plans for Kaya. She held her with the blade of her scythe at her throat. "Hehehehehehahahaha, you thought it was over?!" She says as she kicked the back of kaya's legs till she knelt on the ground. "I may not be able to kill you, but just know that Zamira killed your princess over here." She wounded for unstable than ever before. She was really going to kill Kaya. "Damnit! Leave her out of this! She's got nothing to do with this!"

ID# 87289 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 10 Loot: 10 MOB: 5

Rain | Level 31 | HP 560/620 | E 27/62 | DMG 18 (14+4) | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18
Missed
Zamira | Level 24 | HP 57/480 | E 33/40 | DMG 9 | ACC 2 | EVA 2 | MIT 9
Attack | DMG 9
Kaya | Level 1 | HP 11/20 | E 2/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0 -9 HP

@Kaya

Edited by Rain

Before the rougette could react, she's sliced through the side of her stomach. Fortunately she was still alive, barely. Unfortunately, the mad woman seems to want to toy with her. Zamira knelt Kaya on the ground, with a scythe held at Kaya throat. "No.. no.. please.. I don't wanna die..." Kaya's face began to tear up as she pleaded for her life. She then tightly grabbed her scythe and swung it at the crazed woman. Unfortunately, for Kaya, she was too fast, but at least, Kaya not doesn't have a blade up her throat. Looking to the alchemist, Kaya's eyes grew determined. If she was gonna die, she's gonna do it on her won terms and right now is not the time. She looks back at the woman who seemed to be more enraged now. Her only hostage escaped and now it's two people against her. Gripping her scythe tightly, Kaya prepared once more for the bout.

ID# 87290 results: Battle: 6

Rain | Level 31 | HP 560/620 | E 27/62 | DMG 18 (14+4) | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18
Zamira | Level 24 | HP 57/480 | E 33/40 | DMG 9 | ACC 2 | EVA 2 | MIT 9
Kaya | Level 1 | HP 11/20 | E 2/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0
Missed

@Rain

Edited by Kaya

Kneeling right before him, was the random girl he dragged into this mess. If she died, her blood would've been on his has as well as Zamira's, but there's nothing he could do. The moment he moves, she'll cut her throat open. "No, there has to be something I could do!" His mind wandered trying to think of any possible way to save the innocent player. "Don't-" Before the wanderer could finish his words, Kaya, managed to get out of Zamira's hold. Now it's her and the wanderer staring straight at Zamira. He turns her his for a moment to look at Kaya "Stay back." He says as he turns his head once more and begins to charge at Zamira. In that moment, Zamira froze. It's like time stood still for her. Moments later, the wanderer's spear pierces through her core. The wanderer raises his spear along with her before smashing her into the ground where her body slowly broke into crystal. As she died, she looked and reached out for the wanderer. Her face had the expression of pity and regret. He didn't want to look at her anymore. Leaving his spear impaled in her, the wanderer looks back to Kaya.

ID# 87293 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 11 Loot: 5 MOB: 8

Rain | Level 31 | HP 560/620 | E 24/62 | DMG 18 (14+4) | ACC 4 | EVA 2 | MIT 18
Mighty Charge | (DMG 18 + Crit 2)SA 4 = 80
Zamira | Level 24 | HP -14/480 | E 33/40 | DMG 9 | ACC 2 | EVA 2 | MIT 9 -71 HP
Kaya | Level 1 | HP 11/20 | E 2/2 | DMG 4 | ACC 0 | EVA 0 | MIT 0

@Kaya

Edited by Rain