F2 PP) Turning The Foe (Feeding the Enemy)

Spoiler

Stryder 360/360 HP, 32/36 ENG, 3 ACC, 1 EVA, 18MIT. Hate: 2 - Concentration 0/5

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG Hate: 0 

ID# 87872 results:

Battle: 2+3+1(Concentration) - 10*3x3 - 90

Wolf - 20/180 HP 52 DMG -  Stunned

Sky noticed Fire coming in, missing with her axe. He guessed that she hadn't fought, and that was literally her FIRST swing of that axe. He grinned, both his hands glowing as he dashed in, delivering a brutal hit to the wolf, his eyes narrowing in as he quickly concentrated, using Acupuncture on the dire wolf, which was brutally stunned right now. He was glad that he had gotten too hits in, now even if Fire hit, she would be safe, even with a crititcal hit. He was glad, she was safe, and he would get loot on his next hit. A double win!!! He grinned, backing up from the wolf as he delivered his last hit, the wolf bouncing up from it, the stun wearing off and it prepearting to attack next opportunity! 

"Hey Fire, if ya want an attack ya better hit it, im gonna kill it first otherwise" He calls, laughing a little on the inside. He knew how competiteve she was, but he didn't care. He just wanted to win thsi fight and tame the thing on his - 

As he was thinking that, the thing licked his face, and scratched him again.... It sataying on his shoulder through all of htis.

"Dam your loyal"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Stryder 360/360 HP, 32/36 ENG, 3 ACC, 1 EVA, 18MIT. Hate: 2 - Concentration 0/5

Embers 20/20 HP 1/2 ENG Hate: 1

ID: 87895

BD: 9 <Crit +1 Damage>. DMG: 4 (+1) = 5

Wolf - 15/180 HP 52 DMG -  Stunned

Embers was nothing short of pissed that her first attack had completely failed. She shouldn't have missed by that much right?! She tightened the grip on her weapon as she watched Stryder attack it. He moved so naturally, but then again, he was very experienced with the game so it shouldn't have come as much of a surprise. Still, she could learn from him, maybe? But he taunted her, and the fire exploded within her. She knew it was a taunt, yet she didn't care as she charged straight forwards. Her battle axe raised in both hands. 

The wolf itself had gotten up and started moving, but this time the girl was ready as she brought her axe forwards in a wide arch swing. The blade connected with the head of the wolf, and dealt damage. Having inflicted her leap, Embers leaped backwards, spinning the battle axe in her hands. No need to be reckless, take these fights smartly. She wasn't gunna die here of all places. 

Edited by Embers
Spoiler

ID# 87917 results:

Battle: 6 - Acupuncture - 10*3x3

Stryder 360/360 HP, 32/36 ENG, 3 ACC 2LD. Hate: 2 - Concentration 1/5

Embers 20/20 HP 1/2 ENG Hate: 2

Wolf - 15/180 HP 52 DMG -  

ID# 87918 results:

MOB: 4- Miss

ID# 87956 results: LOOOT

Craft: 12 - 1 T1 Mat

Loot: 8+2

180*3-540 Col

Sky dashed in, laughing a little at her reaction to his joke as he once again used his Acupuncture sword art on the wolf, and as he was doing so, it clawed at him, only for the claw to be punched so hard the entire wolf exploded. He smiled, a message popping up as he got some Col and a massive fur, which he could see was a crafting material. He added both to his inventory, taking a deep breath before sighing, looking at both the thing on his shoulder, which had made it self VERY comfortable, and Fire.

"Nice hit! I think you need to learn how to use something that big a little better though, it looks like you are just swinging it, not really striking with it. Do you have access to sword arts?" He asked, moving his hand to scratch the little things chin, it panting as it relaxed, obviously loving the scratching of the chin. 

After her successful hit, she watched the Kid jump in and finish the wolf off. While she'd of liked to land the final blow, the safer she played, the better it would be. Once she had levels under her belt, then she could wipe monsters like this world out easily. But for now, she would have to err on the side of caution. Of course, Stryders friendly suggestion was met by a glare and a huff from the girl. She looked at the Axe, he wasn't entirely Wrong. 

"First time swinging this damn thing around" she admitted "It just feels like a weird weapon, i'll get used to it. Never used nothing like this back home, which is why i'm struggling more than anything. I tried using Sword Arts yeah, getting them through just feels weird. But i think i'm getting there" The girl shrugged. She had time, and knowing herself, when she did get there, she'd be a god. A vengeful fiery god who burnt all against her. She would just been to get there. Shame there was no fire magic in the game. She smiled darkly as her mind allowed her to think of all the chaos she could inflict with Fire magic at her finger-tips. 

Sky thought for a moment, wondering how he could help her with this. She had zero practice on anything, and maybe.... Hmm, he didn't know, but he had an idea on how to help her learn a bit. She seemed like the type of person who would learn best from physical trying. He smiled, tickling the little creature on his neck before opening his inventory, unequipping Starlit Waves, and equipping Starshield, and as he did, his black gloves disappeared and over his suit a black jacket appeared, with a star in the middle. It was a very long jacket, probably being more of a coat as it nearly went down to his feet.

"Take a minute to regenerate your energy, then accept this request" He said to her, and then opened his menu, sending her a Half Health duel request. He smiled, looking at her. 

"Its not gonna be safe for you to attack other mobs, but i'm open to being a target for ya. My armor helps me evade any attacks, and with your level you shouldn't be able to pierce through my suit so no worrying about hurting me, and this duel stops it from getting out of hand either way" He said to her, smiling as he cracked his neck, before his neck being BITTEN by the thing on his shoulder. Sky looked at it, laughing as it crawled down his shirt, resting in a chest pocket on the now equipped jacket. 

First time iv worn this thing, to bad they clash a little...

Starlit Waves Unequipped, Starshield equipped. 

Half health duel request sent to Embers

The girl didn't like how weak she was, still trapped at the lower levels. But, Stryders offer was...interesting. He was Allowing her to target him, and made it so she wouldn't cut him in half by mistake. Well, normally she'd question why. But she realized she didn't care about the way. It was training on an actual target, and that was what she needed. She saw the duel invite pop up, and without a moments hesitation, she accepted it. She assumed that, since it was training, he wouldn't be swinging at her. After all, with the level system in place, he could easily kill her several times over without much effort. 

"As long as you're willing to take it...Although, like you said, me being a low level..." Anger ignited within her once again, as normal whenever the levelling system got mentioned. She couldn't stand it herself, couldn't she just be given what she DESERVED, instead of having to work for it all over again? 

"I'm willing to take it, even with your most powerful hit you won't deal more than a single point of damage" He says to her, smiling as he watched the duel request be accepted. The little bugger stayed in his pocket, nibbling on the small foodbits he had brought with him. The ambient music was still playing in the background, and was making a beautiful melody for this little sparing match.

"Alright, hit me with your best shot!" He yelled to her, the countdown finishing and the clash starting! He simply just held his arms out, ready to grab her weapon and parry it when she attacked him. He had his evasion stat as high as he could naturally get it, and decent mitigation, he was perfectly fine and he knew it. He knew she couldn't hurth im. It might make her mad, but it would help her learn how to use that overpowered weapon. If she got the hang of that, it would make his life aeasier in the long run as it would be done and dusted quicer.

Spoiler

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG. 3 EVA, 2 MIT <18>, 3 ACC

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG 

ID: 88062

BD: 4 (-3) = 1 <Miss>

Had the girl been a higher level, or with better equipment, perhaps her next action would have filled Stryder with fear. She grinned, but it wasn't the grin of happiness. Oh no. There was a dark look in her eyes, one that begged to tear him limb from limb if she got her axe into him. She adjusted her grip on her axe, even spinning it in her hands. The fire within her had ignited, and wasn't dying any time soon. 

Of course, that's when her weapon started to glow. A Sword Art. She took a deep breath, but it didn't calm her. It wasn't meant to neither, it was meant to steady her hands. She had this! She charged forwards, making occasionally body-movements feigns out of nothing more than instinct from her old life of fighting, where if you didn't dodge, you got hurt, badly. When she was close to striking distance, she leap into the air and brought her weapon down as hard as she could! 

...Of course, it wouldn't be hard enough as Stryder grabbed her weapon on the strike itself. The girl seemingly froze as if extremely confused "The Hell!? I hit you! How did you NOT lose any HP?!" 

Edited by Embers

If this had been the real world, Sky knew he might have been scared, but he doubted it. As fearless as she was, and how well she probably knew how to fight, he had taken a few hits in the real world. He saw the waepon glow, and at the same time his gloves started enhancing his strength, the starlight being abosrbed into the gloves. When the axe went down, with one hand he caught the weapon by the blade itself, and pulled it to the ground before letting go, his gloves still illuminated by his power gain, thanks to the cause of these gloves.

"There is two reasons you dealt no damage. One, i have learnt ways to block blows with my martial arts without the hit being taken, sort of like parrying an attack in the real world. Second reason, is all this armor i'm wearing makes me harder to hit, increasing my reflexes. This necklace, makes it easier for me to hit people, here, borrow it if ya want while were training" 

He says, unequipping his necklace and throwing it towards Embers. He was fine to let her borrow it, but hell if she tried to run off with it.... He was going to be more then pissed off, that necklace meant a hell lot to him.

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG. 3 EVA, 2 MIT <18>

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG 

Spoiler

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG. 3 EVA, 2 MIT <18>

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG 

ID: 88186

BD: 2  

The girl grabbed the necklace that was thrown to her and looked at it. A fox...? It seemed more like someone one of those prissy girls from school used to wear, along with the cat ear headbands and short skirts with tails attached to them. Why he had them was beyond her, but she didn't care enough to ask. She put it around her neck, before rolling the weapon in her hand. She lined up her aim, and took a breath as she charged in. 

This time, her aim wasn't off once again. She didn't use a Sword Art, didn't have the 'energy' to. So instead, she simple spun and swung her weapon at the Kid, and it wasn't too bad of an aim. The axe missed him by barely an inch as the girl finished her spun, evidently displeased that she'd missed.

"Urgh this sucks! Screw your damn game rules!" She yelled, there was much more that was also yelled, however, it was 80% of her cursing the world. She eventually calmed herself down and looked at the Kid "Ok, so i need better gear right? That's what's holding me back more than anything right?"

Edited by Embers
Spoiler

ID# 88190 results:

Loot: 12+3- 15 - Undesirable Result, un tamed.

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG. 1 EVA, 2 MIT <18>

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG 

Sky took a moments respit, the sound in the background following him as his crystal echoed in the forest, floating nearby. He pulled out some food, and tried to give it to the little guy hiding in his pocket, but it just snatched it and swiped at him, going back into the pocket and dozing off. Sky sighed, before giving his attention back to Fire.

He saw her swing at him, and as he had expected his necklace had given her some extra accuracy, and he had to actually sidestep to avoid her strike, managing to side step it, the blow causing a wind strike to blow his jacket a bit. He sighed, looking as she got extreamely angry. 

"There is three things really stopping you, Two of which are just not in your control. One is our level difference, my level has allowed me to spec in skills that allow me to fight a lot better. Another is our experience, but not in a level way. Iv been fighting in this world longer then you, i'v learnt how to move, how to use the system, something you haven't done yet. And the third is your gear, here, try now" He said, taking off his jacket, his lightweight feeling wearing off a little. 

- Unequipped StarShield

The fact that it wasn't even her fault she was 'missing' made her even more pissed off. She wasn't unskilled, but rather, this game made it impossible for her to land a proper blow. She let out a frustrated growl at that knowledge. She would need items, or something like that, to help her take aim now. But, she'd also need a way to hit her targets damn hard. Eh, right now, in this forest, there was nothing that could be done. And besides, she had the Kid as target practice. 

She charged in once again, this time NOT calling upon a Sword Art and just going for a regular old attack. Her charge was on point, and even her swing would have been perfect. But, once again, she mis-judged the distance required to hit her target and it missed his chest by just an inch, having done another wide-arc swing.

"Damn stupi...." She didn't manage to finish her sentence before slamming her weapon into a tree over and over and over out of frustration. Her words also got rather colourful, and involved the brutal death of a man at her hands before feeding them to horses. 

Spoiler

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG.  2 MIT <18>

Embers 20/20 HP 0/2 ENG, 3 ACC

ID: 88220

BD: 2 (+3) = 5 <Miss>

Edited by Embers
Spoiler

While it may have seemed like she had misjudged her swing, Sky had taken a small step back, the white slash going right in front of him, missing him barely, but missing him notherless. He was a little disappointed in her right now, she couldn't land a hit on him, and she seemed to be taking it out a little to much. She was way to angry, and he could tell..... But he had no idea how to calm her down, without possibly hurting her!

"You want to hit me, calm down and think. If you swing straight at me like that, i will just simply side step it, or backstep out of the way. Notice me moving, like you would in a fist fight in a bar. Your opponent puts up a guard on one direction, you feint or strike at another" He said, hoping that maybe just giving advice would be thes ebst coarse of action for this moment. If he aggraved her more, it might just stop her from being able to calm down... Especialy with her volotile nature that errupted when something like this happened.

She snorted at the Kid as he started lecturing her on how to fight. She'd fought more battles in the real world that he could dream about, yet...This stupid game made it impossible for her to get anything done! She had to improvise, had to listen. But that didn't mean she had to like it. She looked at her axe, then her target. Calm, yeah, like she could do calm...

"Ok...Ok calm..." She said to herself. So far passion had failed her, so maybe he was right? Maybe she needed clarity over anything else? She took many deep breaths, and slowly, she changed. The fire died down dramatically, and soon, no longer stood a girl who would snarl and yell. But rather, a seemingly charming young girl who would catch every gaze with a smile. She charged forwards, and took aim once again. Of course, during her charge, her lack of fire meant she was far more easily distracted. And the hooting of an owl caught her gaze, meaning instead of swinging, she simply ran INTO Stryder, knocking him down while she remained upright. Since it wasn't an 'attack', 0 damage was dealt. 

"Yeah....Screw calm" She said. In the moments after he got knocked down, the girl he'd seen, was gone. Back was the fire, the cocky grin. The kinda person who would punch you for the sake of it, the girl Stryder knew as Fire. 

Spoiler

Embers 20/20 HP 1/2 ENG, 3 ACC

ID: 88259

BD: 1(+3) = 4 <Miss>

Edited by Embers

Sky saw her take in what he had said, something he had never expected, and saw something he wished he could see for longer. A girl who didn't seem angry, didn't seem like she felt like she had to fight.. More of a girl who just decided to try and be more... Normal. He didn't know if he liked it or not.... But he didn't have much more time to think, as she ran right into him.

He let out a puff of air as he was knocked onto his ass, her sprawled over him. He blushed a little, but it was barely red enough for her to see. He had a cute girl laying on him... Before long though, it was gone, and the firey, cocky girl was back in his face. He laughed right after that, before slipping out from under her and lifting her up. He looked around, wondering if there was anything he could do to help her out... Before he looked at his current jacket. It gave him the ability to take no damage, and was leight enough for him to move quickly... 

He sighed, unequipping it, making it easier for her to hit him again.

"Alright, iv got no defencive buffs anymore, so you can get a good hit now" 

Stryder 360/360 HP, 36/36 ENG

Embers 20/20 HP 1/2 ENG, 3 ACC

After being picked back up after her failed attack, the fire within her blood erupted and her cocky grin consumed the left side of her mouth. She watched Stryder, once again, making it easier for her to hit him. She knew he was being 'kind', letting her get used to combat. Of course, that didn't stop her from being mean. Without even a word, she sprinted forwards. And that look in her eyes, was one of death and agony. She made it in close, and that's when her weapon lit up. Her attack wasn't a basic strike, this was a Sword Art based attack. The one she picked up was Whirlwind, the only Sword Art she could use that dealt damage. And, if she remembered right, it did its damage two times over.

The first blow connected into Stryders' cut, while the shockwave of the attack blew him backwards. She placed the weapon over her right shoulder, and grinned. "There we go, just perfect..."

Spoiler

Stryder 350/360 HP, 36/36 ENG

ID: 88305

BD: 9 <Crit, +1>Whirlwind Sword Art (2X1)  Dmg: 5 (X2) = 10

Edited by Embers

Sky had taken his armor off, he now had no protection, no 'easier' movement, though it didn't mean he was still useless. He watched as a insanely cocky grin appeared on her mouth, and a light flaming in her eyes. He knew she was going to hit this, he knew he wasn't going to have as much time to block as he wanted to. He didn't have enough time, the moment her foot lifted up, sprinting at her, with a look of death in her eyes. As she got close, he saw something that was a new feeling to him, having a sword art aimed at him. Her weapon lit up. He quickly swung his fist down, punching the axe down lightly, managing to slightly move its path from his neck to his stomach. The initial whirl logged into his side, causing a red line to scratch across his gut, but he wans't knocked that far. Until... 

BANG

A shockwave echo'ed out, launching him backwards, though he managed to land on his back, rolling over onto his feet and staring at Fire. 

"There you go, nice hit!"

The girl grinned at Stryder. She knew that he'd allowed her to hit him, so it didn't 'count' as much as she'd prefer. But on the other hand, it was a successful connection so she did have that going for her. She moved her battle-axe onto her shoulder as she let out a loud laugh "Oh God that felt amazing! To just finally HIT something with this damn axe!" She said loudly, leaning backwards and into a tree. Her weapon finding its way to resting up against the same tree as she looked at the Kid. If she wanted to play this game, she needd two things. Items and levels. One of them wasn't too hard, the other was. 

"Finally, damn that was a good hit. These Sword ARts, my god they're fun to use...." She did let out a huff as she remembered she only had access to three, but that would improve in time. "I presume, once i get some more ranks into this weapon, i'll be good to crush anything before me..." It wasn't so much a question as, well, a warning perhaps. Or just a statement. With Embers, it was sometimes impossible to tell what veiled as a threat. 

Sky opened up his menu, forfiting the duel. She had gotten some target practice in, and had got a nice hit on him. He was proud of her, but it was time for them to keep moving, she could only learn so much from trying to hit a player, she could learn more from moving around the world. He watched as a winner icon appeared above her head, betting she felt pretty good about it. He knew it was about to be rubbed in his face more then he would want, but he didn't care.... to much.

"Mind if i get my necklace back?" He asked, requipping his Summer Stars cloak, and his Starlit Wave gloves, just waiting for the necklace to re complete his current build. He wondered how far this girl could come.... How long she was going to be able to live how she did, with the wind.... It was a good way to live!

Despite his assumptions, the 'winner' for their duel didn't please her nearly as much as it should have. The reason being she hadn't won nothing. She'd been allowed to win, she hadn't won on any merit of her own but rather, because Stryder had allowed it. Of course, this did set in another idea. She wanted to win. A duel against Stryder, one where they went full out against each other, and she absolutely crushed him into the dirt. Right now, that is what she wanted. Of course, this was some time away from occuring, but in time. He'd fear her. 

She unequipted the pendant, throwing it across to the Kid. "Its all yours Kid, something tells me its more something some girl in some fru-fru skirt than a guy..." In typical Embers fashion, she couldn't have just said nothing. Oh no, then it wasn't her. If there was something on her mind, no matter how rude, obvious or irrelavant, it was coming out. That's the cost of playing with fire. 

Edited by Embers