(PP-F1) Piggy Slaying

Fae was still feeling so happy with Hei, and the way he said he would fight a dragon for Fae filled her with admiration. Hei already seemed like a great big brother figure to her. After she asked for him to sleep with her, Hei offered to let a light burn so it wouldn't be dark, Fae shook her head and tugged at his arm again. "Please mister Hei! Fae just wants to sleep with you tonight! Fae knows you'll keep Fae safe!" Fae begged. Fae then changed into her pajamas and hopped onto Hei's bed, getting underneath the blankets. Fae looked over at Hei and patted the open side of the bed,hoping for him to lay down. "Fae just wants to sleep with you mister Hei! Just for tonight pretty please?" Fae asked, sitting up straight and crossing her arms. If Hei wasn't going to sleep with her, then she would just get up and join him in his workshop.

Edited by Fae
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei had lead the small girl into his bedroom and showed her his bed, so she could stay the night at his place and as she had told him, that she was afraid of the darkness, he had launched the unsuccessful attempt to make her be ok with him letting the light burn, but as he had expected she had declined it. Then the small girl changed into her pyjamas and hopped onto his bed, begging him to sleep with her. Seeing the small girl desperate like that, he couldn't not let her have her will. Once she was under the blankets and sat there, waiting for him to come, he nodded. "Okay, you convinced me. I'll keep you safe tonight, but tomorrow we will go and buy another bed, so you have one for yourself." he told the girl and changed into his pyjamas as well. The small girl was sitting under his blanket, so before he hopped onto the bed as well, he grabbed the second blanket that was left in his locker and with it in hand he crawled next to Fae. - I hope it will help her with sleeping. - he thought while watching the small girl. "Are you ok with me turning out the light now, or do you want and talk some more before I do so?"

Fae clapped her hands a few times excitedly as Hei had agreed to sleep with her in bed tonight. He was going to buy her a bed tomorrow, and Fae nodded in understanding. "Okay mister Hei! Fae would love that. The two of us can be like a little family out here." Fae said as she laid down in bed and covered herself with the blanket. Hei crawled in the bed next to her and Fae snuggled up next to him. He asked if it was okay to turn off the light now, or if Fae wanted to talk a little bit more. "Fae isn't too tired yet, we can talk a little more if you would like to mister Hei. But Fae doesn't really know what to talk about. If you have anything you wanna ask Fae, go ahead." Fae said resting her head on the pillow and looking at Hei eye to eye. She loved talking, but Fae could fall asleep any second once she was in bed like this.

Once he had laid down, Fae had come and snuggled up next to him, and he felt the warmth of her little body. He hadn't had close contact with anyone for quite a time, and so he at first felt somewhat uncomfortable with he being so close, but this feeling soon disappeared, as he realized, that he had hoped for something like that for nearly as long. For a short moment he closed his eyes, just enjoying being close to someone that liked him, before he remembered, that the small girl was watching him, and he opened his eyes once again. - If I am going to live with her, I might want to get some basic information about her - he thought and so he asked "Hey little one, how about we play a game to learn a little more about each other? I mean it would be good to know at least something about you when you want to live here."  he paused for a short moment before he continued "I'll simply start. I ask a question and you answer it, then you can ask me something. So my first question, what is your favourite colour?"

Fae yawned again as she tried to stay awake to talk with Hei, and it was a little bit difficult. Whenever it was late and Fae wanted to stay awake, it seemed as though she would get drowsy. But if she fell asleep, that was it. Hei said that they would play a little game to get to know each other, with them asking each other questions. It seemed like a fun little way of getting to know each other, so Fae decided to play. Hei started off the game by asking what Fae's favorite color was, and she thought to herself for a little bit. "Hmmm, Fae can't decide between green or pink, Fae likes them both." Fae answered before yawning again. She thought of a question as she snuggled up a little bit closer to Hei, enjoying the warmth and feeling from being close to him. "Fae has a question, what your favorite color?" Fae asked the same question back, unable to think of anything else.

As he had asked the girl the first question, Fae yawned and Hei could see that she was getting sleepy already. - Maybe we should wait for tomorrow before continuing this game - he thought, when the little girl finally relied to his question. - So she can't decide, but it were both colours he could have seen being named. Not just that, they were complimentary colours. - was what he was thinking when the little one asked him the same question. He had to think about it for a moment and then replied "Well, before I entered this game I would have said turquoise as the sea, but since I have been here, I haven't seen much of the sea and it would be hurtful to always be reminded of the past, so nowadays I really like this ruby red my dragon eye is ." He already had told the small girl more about himself than he had to any other player with just this little information. As he had noticed that she had become sleepy, he added "How about we stop playing and continue tomorrow, I'm getting sleepy already"

Hei had answered Fae by saying that his favorite color used to be turquoise, but changed it to red because he didn't want to be reminded of the ocean. "That is something we can fix! We can go to the beach on floor 16 together sometime! It would be super duper fun." Fae said, slightly excited. She was too tired to be fully excited. Fae wrapped her arms around Hei as she yawned again, before slowly dozing off and closing her eyes. It had been a great day, and Fae couldn't wait to spend so much more time with Hei from now on. It would be kinda like one of those 2 person family shows, where everyone is happy together. Just thinking about it made Fae all warm inside, a really good feeling. But that would be the next episode, for next time.

Summary:

@Hei: 400 col + 2 SP

Fae: 400 col + 2 SP

Edited by Fae