[PP-F1] The Art of Crafting <<Earning A Living>>

Dazia was leaving the safe zone again, but this time, she was narrowing down which profession she could take up, and gather the materials for it while she was out in the field. "There are several of them, and I'm certainly not going for blacksmith or tailor. Way too many of those, not good for business... I'm not the kind of player that has a thing for consumable recipes... I wouldn't sing for just anyone in a million years, I'm not the kind that likes to brew up something using pretty much anything of organic matter, I have little patience...that leaves two possibilities. Merchant or Artisan..." "I guess one of those would work, but which is rarer around this game?" She thought for a small moment, and decided to shoot for Artisan. She leaned against a tree, and she continued to think of possible scenarios for this small trip, and maybe some future ones too, to pass the time.

@Winik @Domarus @Vigilon

Winik strolled through the fields, bracing his spear across his shoulders and resting his arms on it.  He cracked his neck from side to side and yawned widely, smacking his lips loudly. "The first floor never changes, does it? Same old mobs and same old loots."  He swung his spear from his shoulder, dragging the tip through the grass around him as he made his way into a copse of trees.  Acting like the small child inside of him, he knocked his spear against the trees as he walked.  Branches and leaves rustled, the noise filling the silence.  That is, what silence you could find with the BGM playing on a permanent loop. Spinning it around his body, he noticed a figure leaning against a tree who sparked his interest.  He made his way over slowly, sticking to the wide open areas as not to distress the individual. "Hello there, what brings you out here?"

OOC- Apologies for the long wait

Domarus was in need of materials.  Not only that but he was in need of experience as well.  And why would he not be in need of experience?  He was level thirty five with his first in command being somewhere in the forties.  He needed to grind his level back to maximum.  Of course there was no maximum.  He just needed to keep ahead of his followers and generals.  He was strong as of now, but he sought to be indestructible.  Heavy armor, battle healing, these would be his defensive skills.  Two handed battle ax, charge, these would be his primary assault skills.  However there were more skills that he needed to get his hands on.  In order to get these things completed, he would travel down to the first floor yet again.  Here he would gather materials, and find leveled mobs to slay later on in the day.  Domarus walked across the fields with Keres following him behind, armored in his dragon scale armor.  This armor was simply decoration, something he would wear instead of his hopebreaker set, as it would typically ward players who didn't know him off.  His hopebreaker set was meant to intimidate or distract foes during combat.  Which was why Domarus chose to wear his dragon bone armor instead of the Hopebreaker set.

He hadn't traveled far before he spotted two players by a tree.  One of them looked vaguely familiar, and Domarus paused.  He processed his thoughts and memories, attempting to pinpoint where he knew her from.  Then he recalled getting a glance of her at the beach event.  With that in mind he moved forward to approach her, Keres following close behind in her maid outfit.  Rhozarth was flying overhead, keeping an eye on the surrounding area, while Porvós was curled up around Keres, resting comfortably as he always did.  Domarus waved at the two.

"Hello there!  How are you two doing this fine morning?"  Domarus approached them and confirmed that he did not know the man.  He turned to the woman.

"You look familiar.  I think I've seen you at the beach event, am I correct?"

@Dazia @Winik

Mats. That was the reason Vigilon was out today. He was almost at the point where he could actually start a shop. He'd seen an abandoned building that he planned to repurpose on one of the mountains of floor 2. Right now, he was out looking for materials. He spotted a piece of ore sticking out of a jagged rock. After snagging the ore chunk and storing it in his inventory, he began walking through the trees, and spotted some players ahead. Veriost woke up, stretched, and took to the air for a minute or two before landing on Vigilon's head. "Veriost, why didn't you land on my shoulder this time? Besides, kinda hard to look around when you're hitching a ride on my head..." "Grrmmmm...." Vigilon nudged Veriost until she jumped down to his shoulder, then he walked over to the players, and recognized them. "What's going on? It's been some time since I've seen you guys."

ID# 87563 LD: 14+1=15(+1 Mat)

@Dazia @Winik @Domarus

Edited by Vigilon

Dazia's thoughts were interrupted by a voice. She looked and saw the man who appeared to be a tank. "I'm out here to gather materials. I was thinking about which profession I was going to take just now." She was soon approached by the man she noticed back at the beach event, followed by a maid. Now having a closer look at this person, she recognized him as the one who had dealt with bothersome bullies back in the real world. "I honestly didn't expect you to be in this game." She tried to remember those who spoke of him during those days. "Harken, was it? I remember that you dealt with that bothersome bunch." Then Vigilon came over, asking how the players were doing. "Gathering materials, and going for a profession. In other words, I'm doing the quest <<Earning A Living>>." She saw a gemstone on the ground, and placed it in her inventory.

ID# 87581 LD: 18(+1 Mat)

@Winik @Domarus @Vigilon

Edited by Dazia